All Comments on 'Bridget the Bossy Bridezilla'

by RetroFan

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good return

Have always enjoyed your work on this site Retro, and this is no exception.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
very funny

Found myself laughing out loud, especially the scenes by the river. You really need a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good

sequel needed

jasjonjasjonover 7 years ago
1☆

Disjointed, mindless drivel. Hard to follow. Could have summed all up in about 2 paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ending?

Where is the friggin ending?

RetroFanRetroFanover 7 years agoAuthor
This Has A Twist Ending

The ending of this story is a twist ending, that brings together all the different storylines, and the characters go on with their lives. What happens to them next? Who knows? Lots of literary works end this way.

Unknown81Unknown81almost 6 years ago
Good twist ending...

I didn't catch it on the first reading, but I didn't see the ending coming, RetroFan…

BTW, I thought this was pretty funny, especially Janos' feelings about grunge music; I feel the same way as him, and I was born in 1981...

RetroFanRetroFanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Pleased You Liked the Twist Ending

Of all the stories I have written, this was one of the ones I had the most fun with. I loved writing about the loser brother Craig who demonstrates exactly what not to say to infertile women. He would have to be one of the biggest losers I have written about aside from Todd, the fat bully from 'The PTA Queen Bee & the Teen Rebel' stories, who is so stupid that he thinks about himself in the third person.

Janos's comments about Grunge - that he would get a gun and kill himself if he made Grunge music - are somewhat prophetic of a major event in this genre of music that takes place about 8 months after this story is set.

RegretsRegretsabout 4 years ago
Wonderful story. So much care has been taken. A real pleasure to read

I loved Bridget’s wild abandon with his brother and how he was given all the access that Ben will never get. I do hope that he comes to his senses, but when I was younger I watched many young men get married to the obviously wrong girl. When you are young there is a time when there is a constant trail of people getting married and you do see some amazing couplings. I loved the loose ends....just what is the extent of Bridget’s relationship to Daddy? If the marriage takes place will there be a secret supply of losers who she allows to fuck her... and Ben never gets to find out, yet she often has him sleep on the sofa and runs him ragged, while he constantly tries to search for the fix. Let us hope that his experiences at the client’s house brings him to his senses. Or, would we prefer to have his subsequent misfortune played out for us? This is as good a story as can be found anywhere on Literotica and I recommend that readers take it to their hearts and spread the news of a great writer.

RetroFanRetroFanabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks Regrets

Hi Regrets - I'm pleased you liked this story so much. I really enjoyed writing it, especially Ben's loser brother Craig.

RetroFan

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I knew it was Casey!

Would love to see Ben and Casey have their own steamy session. That's an ultimate betrayal to loser Craig. I also want to see Ben having an affair with Caroline. Cheating on his fiancee with her sister is HOT!

I'm pretty sure Tracy fantasizes about her own son.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Nicely told, great character development! Ben still marrying Bridget? Poor guy!

Probus888Probus888almost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this story, so well written and with humor, especially with younger brother Craig. And a twist to the ending as well. Can't believe that poor Ben is still marrying Bridget - don't do it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous