Bridget the Bossy Bridezilla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, sorry," offered Craig.

"You had better be fucking sorry," said Bridget as her attention went to Craig's groin, his erection still noticeable. While angry and freaked out at first at walking in on her fiancé's loser younger brother smelling a pair of her knickers, she was finding it hard to maintain it. To her surprise, in the panties she was wearing now Bridget felt her vagina moisten and her clitoris tingle as she thought about how turned on Craig had been by her, and to her own amazement she was getting turned on by this. The events of the evening with Ben had made her angry and vengeful, and now she could really do something about it far better than spitting in Ben's food - screwing his loser younger brother. She would never of course tell Ben what had happened - the knowledge that she had let Craig get into her knickers and fuck her stupid was enough.

"Please don't tell Ben," pleaded Craig, worried that his brother would find out about this and kick his arse for him.

"Oh, I could tell him but I'm not going to," said Bridget, entering the bathroom, taking her panties from Craig and sitting down on the edge of a small bench with him. "I obviously turn you on, and your brother really pissed me off tonight ..."

"Did you have a fight?" Craig interjected.

"Yes, but never mind that now," said Bridget. "Do you want to fuck me?"

"Um, I don't know," said Craig uncertainly, wondering what the fuck was going on.

"Come on Craig, you were smelling my knickers and you were getting pretty hard doing it," urged Bridget. "I know you want to fuck me. I want you to fuck me. You can't tell me you've never felt jealous of Ben being so good at things you're not? Now you get something back on him. You get to fuck your brother's fiancée. Not only do you get to fuck me, I'm going to let you do all the things to me that I never let your brother do."

"You're kidding around, aren't you?" queried Craig, still uncertain.

"No, I'm not," said Bridget. "I'll prove it to you." She stood up and as Craig watched with wide eyes she unfastened her jeans and slid them down to her ankles, Craig staring at the pure white cotton bikini panties Bridget was wearing, the indentation of her vagina clear at the front.

Then Bridget hooked her thumbs into the elastic waistband of her panties and slid them down to her ankles, Craig staring at her triangle of blonde pubic hair that neatly covered her mound. She sat back down on the bench with her knees slightly apart, her jeans and knickers down around her ankles, the toes of her bare feet poking out under her jeans. "Would I do this if I was only fucking about?" she challenged.

Craig couldn't stop staring at Bridget's pubic hair. "The hair around your pussy is blonde," he commented.

"Of course it is, I'm a natural blonde," said Bridget.

"My ex-girlfriend Casey, she had black pubic hair because she was a brunette," commented Craig.

"Obviously," said Bridget. "You clearly enjoy smelling girls' knickers, so how about you smell the ones I'm wearing right now?"

"Yeah?" asked Craig, his eyes drifting away from Bridget's pubic hair and vagina to her feet and lowered white knickers.

"Yeah, go ahead," said Bridget. "If you're going to be a big bloody woos about it, I'll change my mind."

Without further prompting, Craig got down on his knees and lowered his face into Bridget's jeans and knickers, his nose immediately finding Bridget's panty saddle. As with the panties he had taken from the hamper, he could see the cream-colored stains on the double-cotton left by her vagina, and felt his erection raging as he inhaled the musty, feminine smell of Bridget's pussy.

"These knickers smell even better than the other ones," exclaimed Craig, feeling the elastic of his underpants straining to restrain his erection.

Sitting on the bench with Craig smelling her knickers, Bridget could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter. "Of course they do, they were right up against my pussy less than a minute ago."

Craig could have happily smelled Bridget's knickers all night, but the young woman stopped him and stood up indicating for Craig to do so to, Craig's eyes taking in the sight of her bare bottom as she did so.

Her jeans and her knickers still down around her ankles, Bridget massaged Craig's expanded cock through his jeans. "You really enjoyed that didn't you? You're going to get to see a lot more of what makes my knickers smell the way they do, believe me." Bridget continued to stroke Craig's erection with seductive hands before saying. "Have you ever had a girl jerk you off before Craig?"

"Yeah, Casey did a couple of times," said Craig.

"And have you ever had a girl suck your dick?"

Craig nodded. "Yeah, Casey did. But I came in her mouth in less than a minute. I think she was a bit pissed off at me."

"I'll be pissed off if you came in my mouth after less than a minute, so don't blow it," said Bridget. "I've jerked off your brother plenty of times, but I've never sucked his cock. So you get to enjoy something Ben never has."

"Cool!" exclaimed Craig. The 19-year-old young man could not believe that this hot 24-year-old young woman - his brother's fiancée - was going to do this to him.

Bridget knelt down, unfastened and unzipped Craig's jeans, then freed his cock from his underpants. Taking his erection in her hands, Bridget massaged his dick with one hand, his balls in the other, Craig squirming at the pleasurable feeling of her tight grip on his erection as she began jerking him off. Bridget was way better at this than Casey had been, and far better than himself when he wanked off over pornography.

Withdrawing her hands from his groin, Bridget opened her mouth and slowly, seductively slipped it into her mouth. Craig felt Bridget's tongue against his cock, licking the shaft and head, then he felt her moving her head back and forward to fellate him. Craig could feel the urge to cum, and had to talk to himself in his head to avoid orgasm at this early stage. It wasn't easy.

Craig felt Bridget slide his dick out of her mouth and she got to her feet. Taking Craig's cock in her hand again, she teasingly stroked his erection again and said, "That's just a taste of what I'm going to do to you, and what I'm going to let you do to me."

Craig's eyes went wide with anticipation. Bridget pulled up her panties and adjusted them around her crotch and her bottom, but stepped out of her jeans and also removed her tee-shirt, leaving her wearing a white bra and white knickers, Craig admiring her beautiful figure in her underwear.

"Now get your clothes off and get on the bed," ordered Bridget, Craig nearly tearing his tee-shirt in his haste to get undressed. He removed his shoes without untying them, tore off his socks and kicked off his jeans and underpants, leaping onto the bed with an erection standing out at close to 90 degrees.

The barefoot, underwear clad Bridget jumped on the bed beside him. "Lie down flat on your back," she commanded, which Craig obeyed without saying a word.

"You'll love this," Bridget promised. She stood on the bed until she was straddling Craig's head, then lowered her panty-covered bottom down until she was sitting on Craig's face, her soft white cotton knickers rubbing against his nose. Craig could feel his dick throbbing as Bridget rubbed her panties around his face. He could smell her feminine excitement and see the shape of her vagina through her knickers, and while he was gagging to fuck her, would have been happy even if it had stayed at this all night.

Fortunately for Craig, it did not stop at this, Bridget stood up off his face and unhooked and removed her bra, Craig gasping at the sight of her beautiful B-cup breasts. Now wearing only panties, Bridget lay down next to him, seductively stroking her nipples. "It would be so much hotter if you did this," she said.

Craig did not waste any time, cupping Bridget's bare breasts in his hands, rubbing her nipples. Bridget squirmed as the sensation travelled through her body to her vagina, her clitoris tingling and her panties getting damp.

"That feels great, yes!" exclaimed Bridget. "Now, you want to do something different."

"Fuck yeah!" exclaimed Craig.

"Okay then," said Bridget. She turned around on the bed, until her bare feet were in front of Craig's face, wriggling her perfect little toes.

Craig was puzzled. He wasn't sure what was going on here. This didn't seem sexy. Noticing Craig's confused expression, Bridget said, "I often see Ben looking at my bare feet and getting turned on by them, but he's never had the courage to do anything about it. Do what you like with them; kiss them, stroke them, suck on my toes ..."

"Okay," said Craig. He stroked the soles of Bridget's bare feet, kissing them, licking them; sucking on her toes. It wasn't bad, but not really his kind of thing. Ben must be a bit of a pervert to get off on Bridget's bare feet, Craig decided. It didn't enter Craig's mind that getting girls' knickers out of clothes hampers and smelling them definitely made one a pervert.

Pulling her bare feet away, Bridget knelt on the bed next to Craig. She pulled out the elastic waistband at the front of her knickers. "Of course, this is what you really want, isn't it?" she asked.

Craig was too busy staring down her knickers to respond straight away. "Oh yeah," he stammered, unable to take his eyes off Bridget's pubic hair.

"Put your hands down my knickers, Craig," Bridget said. "One hand down the front, one down the back."

Craig wasn't about to waste any time. With great delight, he put his left hand down into the front of Bridget's knickers, and his fingers traced through her pubic hair to the soft, damp opening to her vagina, his finger pushing inside and finding her clitoris, Bridget moaning with delight as he fingered her box.

His right hand down the back of Bridget's knickers, Craig stroked the cheeks of her bottom, feeling the firm, soft flesh.

"Put your hands in deeper at the back," urged Bridget. Craig's fingers pushed further between the cheeks of Bridget's bum and soon found her tight little anus. While Bridget's anus was off-limits to Ben, she was not going to place any such any restrictions on his younger brother.

"Keep fingering my bum, Craig," Bridget urged.

"Casey never let me touch her bum," Craig commented, as his finger circled around Bridget's anal opening.

"Yeah, that's Casey," said Bridget. "I'll let you finger my arse. Keep fingering me there, in fact put your finger up there."

"Really?" gasped Craig.

"Yeah, go on," Bridget urged.

Craig placed his index finger against Bridget's anus and slowly began to insert it inside, Bridget gasping at the feeling of his finger going up into her bowels. Craig could feel his dick throbbing at the forbidden feeling, his finger inserted into the hot, tight rectum of his brother's prissy partner. Bridget writhed in pleasure as she was getting fingered in both openings between her legs, Craig's left index finger circling her clitoris.

"That feels fucking great, Craig," squealed Bridget. "Getting my fanny and my bum fingered at the same time is so hot." With her left hand, Bridget played with Craig's cock, fondling his erection, stroking and teasing his balls, before deciding to take things to the next level.

Indicating for Craig to take his hands out of her knickers, Bridget removed them altogether and now like Craig, was completely naked, the younger man taking in her beautiful feminine nudity from her silky blonde hair down to her bare feet.

"What's twenty three times three, Craig?" Bridget asked, sitting on the bed with her legs apart, showing off her vagina.

"Um, ah, yeah - just a minute," said Craig, trying in vain to work out the sum in his head. Mathematics was his worst of many bad subjects at school, and eventually he said, "Dunno," when unable to work it out.

Normally Bridget would have been angered by his lack of intelligence, but put this aside. "The answer is sixty nine, which is what we're going to do right now."

"Yeah, that's hot," said Craig, salivating at the thought of inserting his tongue into Bridget's pussy while she sucked him off.

"You bet it's hot," said Bridget as she lay back on the bed, her legs wide open. Craig got on top of her, his groin over her lips, Bridget wasting no time in inserting his cock into her mouth, sucking at his throbbing penis hard, working the shaft with her tongue.

Craig was just as enthusiastic at performing oral on Bridget, the young woman writhing in delight as Craig's tongue began to circle her vagina, licking her clitoris and pussy lips, sometimes going deep inside to the entrance to her birth canal. She could feel the waves of pleasure sweeping from her vagina and into her rectum, her pussy getting wetter and stickier by the minute. Craig could smell Bridget's aroused pussy, the delicate feminine smell lingering in his nostrils, his nose itself being tickled by Bridget's pubic hair as he continued to lick her vagina.

Bridget thought to herself how much fun this was, and something she would never let Ben do to her. And if having her vagina licked was this good, how good would it be if her anus was licked too.

Removing Craig's dick from her mouth, Bridget said, "Now I'm going to get you to do something really fun."

"More fun than this?" Craig asked, extricating his head from between Bridget's legs.

"I think it will be," Bridget promised, rolling onto all fours and thrusting her bum into the air. "Do the same you were doing - only to my bum."

"Cool!" exclaimed Craig, eagerly parting the cheeks of Bridget's bottom to reveal her pink oval shaped vagina and slightly higher up her tight, starfish-shaped anus, this slightly darker pink than her vagina.

Craig inserted his face into Bridget's bottom and his tongue immediately went to her anus, licking her with deep strokes back and forth, his tongue sometimes traversing the area between her vagina and anus, and other times he licked her between her arse cheeks.

Bridget's pussy was practically dripping now at the feeling of Craig going down on her bum, the wonderful sensations of his tongue felt in her rectum. It was so hot and so bad, and given that she would never allow Ben to do this made it all so much better. She didn't want it to end, but now it was time for Craig's cock to enter her pussy.

Motioning for Craig to stop licking her anus, Bridget took a condom from Ben's bedside drawer and slipped it onto Craig's cock. "You ever fucked a girl doggy style, Craig?" she asked.

"No." Craig shook his head.

"You're going to now," Bridget promised, getting into all fours on the bed, legs apart, displaying her vagina to Craig.

While Craig had never screwed doggy-style before, he was pretty keen to do it, mounting Bridget from behind and inserting his cock deep into Bridget's vagina. Bridget gasped in delight as he entered her, Craig feeling how hot the interior of Bridget's pussy was even through the condom.

"Hold me tight, massage my tits, fuck me hard," urged Bridget, feeling Craig pull her in close and his hands over her breasts, then begin pumping in and out of her, Bridget clenching her toes as she let out a squeal of delight.

Craig's balls slapped against Bridget's arse cheeks as they continued to fuck doggy-style, Bridget on cloud nine. Never had she let Ben fuck her doggy-style, never was she ever going to let Ben fuck her doggy-style and here she was on the bed she and Ben shared letting Ben's loser younger brother fuck her doggy-style.

The forbidden nature of the sex doubled Bridget's pleasure, and Craig's continued deep thrusts brought along her orgasm in five minutes. Her nipples tingled and her clitoris felt like it was on fire, the delight spreading through her vagina and into her rectum. Bridget muffled a scream as she came, her pussy juice making a sticky mess of Craig's groin.

"Did you cum?" Craig asked, to which the breathless Bridget nodded, still recovering from the most intense orgasm she had ever had.

This was new territory for Craig. He normally came within a minute, this a major source of dissatisfaction to his previous girlfriend Casey. "Do you want me to keep fucking you?" Craig asked, unsure of what he should do.

"No, I've got a better idea," said Bridget, recovering her breath somewhat. "Out of my pussy, and I'll show you."

Craig withdrew his throbbing penis from Bridget's vagina, knowing orgasm was close. Bridget lay on her back, legs wide open, shamelessly showing off her snatch. She slid the condom off his dick and said, "I'll jerk you off and I want you to cum all over my tits."

Without allowing Craig any time to respond, Bridget took hold of his dick and began to masturbate him. It took less than a minute for the overly-excited Craig to cum, before he ejaculated a tidal wave of sticky white semen all over Bridget's boobs.

"Yes, yes, yes!" exclaimed Bridget, seductively rubbing the semen into her skin.

"You're um, really good at sex Bridget," said Craig, unsure of what to say now.

"I am, aren't I?" Bridget asked rhetorically and immodestly. She jumped her nubile, naked figure off the bed. "I'm going to take a shower."

"Okay," said Craig, lying back on the bed and admiring her bare bottom as she walked towards the bathroom.

Bridget turned at the door when she realized that Craig hadn't picked up on her cue. "I'd like you to shower with me, Craig," she said.

"Yeah?" Craig performed a gymnastic like move to get off the bed in his haste to join the woman who in a few weeks' time would be his sister-in-law under the warm water of the shower.

As they caressed each other's soapy, naked bodies and French-kissed, Craig fondled Bridget's breasts, bottom and pubic hair, Bridget feeling his erection rise against her leg.

"I think you've got one more round in you," said Bridget, squatting down with her face opposite Craig's groin, taking his dick in her mouth to fellate him, inserting several fingers up her pussy to masturbate herself.

With his dick in Bridget's mouth and watching her masturbate, Craig took little time to reach his second orgasm of the evening, ejaculating another load of sticky white semen into Bridget's mouth, Bridget reaching her own orgasm simultaneously, her subsequent vaginal wetness immediately washed away and down the drain. Opening her mouth to show Craig's cum in her mouth, Bridget swallowed it in one gulp, licking her lips afterwards.

Turning off the shower, Craig and Bridget dried and dressed, before Bridget got rid of the condom and Craig went to leave.

"Now Craig, there's two things you need to remember," said Bridget, as she bade Craig goodnight. "First, this was a one off and what happened this evening between us will never, ever happen again. Second, you can never speak of this to anyone. Never. Is that clear?"

"Yeah, I wouldn't want Ben to find out," said Craig. His older brother finding out that Craig had fucked his fiancée was not something he wanted to happen.

"Exactly," said Bridget, as Craig turned and left. The young man would have loved to tell one of his friends about the evening's events, but knew he never could and this was pretty frustrating. Still, he had enough masturbation material to jerk off to for years. Who would have thought the stuck-up, prissy yuppie Bridget was so wild in the bedroom? It would be hard to look at her the same way again, that was for sure.

In the house, Bridget waited for Ben to get back, more than satisfied. Not only had she screwed Ben's fuck-up of a younger brother, she had done things with him that she never allowed Ben to do. Sniffing her knickers, foot-fetish play, giving head, letting her pussy get eaten out, her anus getting fingered and licked, doggy-style sex, allowing Craig to cum all over her tits, showering together and swallowing his cum after another head-job, the list was amazing.

1...345678