Bridging Barriers Ch. 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul wanted to honor his host's cum-shot request, so when he felt the orgasmic tidal wave building, he said to Fonda, "Hey Fonda, I'm gonna cum soon, if you want that facial."

With amazing agility, Fonda disengaged, knelt between Paul's legs, grasped his hard-on, and slid it in and out of her mouth. Rudy darted to their side to better record the climax.

"Oh yeah, suck that big white cock!" Rudy panted. Rudy was holding the camera with one hand and yanking his dick with the other.

Within seconds, Fonda felt Paul's cock spurt a warm geyser into her mouth. She took the vanilla shaft out of her mouth and continued to stroke it. The second and third spurts painted white cum stripes on Fonda's beautiful mocha face. Then, Fonda opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and stroked some remaining cum onto her tongue. Rudy captured the close-up. Paul shuddered and panted as Fonda licked him clean.

With the cum-shot completed, Rudy abandoned his self-control, set the camera down, and furiously yanked his dick. Fonda turned toward Rudy, grasped his ebony hard-on, and took over its stroking. A moment later, Rudy's warm cream spurted onto Fonda's big brown tits.

Paul looked at Fonda. She was smiling, with cum dripping from her face and mouth and tits.

"Let me get you a towel," Paul said as he stood. He retrieved a towel from the several that were on the nearby end-table, and handed it to Fonda. She wiped her face, excused herself, and then went into a bathroom. With Fonda gone, Paul was uncomfortable looking at a man whose wife he'd just fucked.

"That was a fucking great cum-shot!" Rudy said, trying to catch his breath.

"Glad you liked it," Paul panted, "Fonda's amazing!"

"I told you she'd treat you real special," Rudy grinned.

"Whew..." Paul said, sitting on the edge of the couch.

When Fonda returned, she said to Paul, "There's clean washcloths and towels in the bathroom to clean up with."

One at a time, the threesome cleaned up and returned to the living room. While Rudy went to the kitchen to make fresh drinks, Fonda sat on the couch chatting with Paul. Fonda was nude except for the garter belt and stockings. Paul was totally nude. Rudy, who was also completely naked, returned with the drinks, and then began preparing his cameras for, hopefully, more sexual action. Paul was surprised that he now felt comfortable sitting around nude with a mature Afro-American couple.

Fonda went to a desk in the corner, and pulled an already rolled joint from the drawer. She lit it and passed it to Paul. When in Rome, Paul thought. He took a toke from the joint, held it, and passed it to Rudy. Rudy took a long drag and passed it to Fonda. Around it went, until Rudy carefully put out the roach and set it aside. The threesome took long swallows of their drinks to help soothe their throats. Because the Maxwells got high more frequently than Paul, the pot had gotten them higher. Rudy lit a cigarette.

Fonda snuggled against Paul, who slipped his arm around her shoulders.

Fonda said to Rudy, "Was that the best cum-shot you ever saw or what?"

Rudy chuckled and said, "Yeah, baby, the best! Now we can watch it over and over!"

Fonda ran her hand over Paul's thigh and onto his cock.

"Do you think there might be another cum-shot tonight?" Fonda grinned.

Paul returned her smile and said, "Yeah, with your help."

12