Bridie and Lucy - A Student Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hhnnnnng Lucy, oh Lucy, you're gonna get some spunk! Oh yes! Oh fucking hell! Oh fuck! Aaaaaaargh Yes! Yes!!!! Awwwwwwwwww!!!!

Lucy sat there and watched as she felt her face splattered with hot spunk. He unleashed load after load. It came out in long thick ropes, as well as wet sprinkles, which splooped over her face, covering her glasses like fondant and sliding down her chin, leaving her breasts spattered with his cum.

'Oh Lucy! Oh girl...I needed that!'

'We can tell.' Said Bridie, slapping his ass.

'You are one fucking stud!'

'Am I?'

'Yep. I hope you've saved some of that cum for me.'

'I think I might have enough for tomorrow Bridie. When I've recovered that is.'

Lucy stood up wiping the spunk from her spectacles.

'You Ok there Lucy?'

'Yeah, I'm just a bit...um gooey.

'OK, well we'll get you washed down with my bottle and get dressed. I didn't say before, but we need to keep those coins safe.'

'Oh why, are they rare?' Asked Bridie.

Jake turned to the girls, who had his attention.

'It's gold.'

**********

It was the morning after Jake's dig and he was still coming down from the high of the thrill he had received from the endlessly inventive Bridie and her friend Lucy. Not only that, but he had a haul of gold coins, which Bridie had discovered at the site. On returning to the University he had taken the find straight to Simpson, his tutor and senior lecturer in archaeology. Simpson's face was a picture when Jake emptied the bag of dusty metal chips on his desk.

'Look what we found Mr Simpson...look what we found Sir.'

'What is it Jake, I'm....'

The lecturer stood up and inspected one of the coins minutely.'

'Oh my good night! Where was this?'

'At my site. Bridie discovered it actually'

'Yes, you getting along with those two OK?'

'Oh...um...yes. Yes Sir, we're getting on just fine and dandy!'

'Good, I thought you would be able to point them in the right direction. They seem like good girls. Very thorough according to their tutor.'

'Oh yeah, they're thorough OK, very thorough in fact.'

'Good...good. Do you know what these are?' Said the learned professor, picking up another coin.

'It's gold!'

'Oh yes, but this isn't just any gold Jake.'

'Oh?'

'This is part of the Andalusia trove, which the Vikings took in their fight with the Almerian Moors in 728.'

'Oh fu...erm...I mean, yes I read about that in Kentucky in my second year. I thought that had all been traced back to Copenhagen?'

'So did I, but this is some more, the inscription is unmistakeable. Jake this is incredible!'

'What do we do then, do we keep it or what?'

'Oh no. This has to go in a museum. I'm talking Victoria and Albert or the British Museum. This is possibly the most important archaeological find in the last 10 years.'

'Oh Shit! Oh Sorry Sir...I'm flabbergasted!'

'It's OK Jake. I'll need to make some phone calls. However, I think the state lottery will want to pay handsomely for this and you will be rewarded. It is normal in such circumstances for the finder to receive 10 percent of the whole value.'

'Oh...10 percent...how much is that?'

'I'd say....hmmm...conservatively....two hundred thousand pounds'

'What!!!'

'Yes, at least. There is easily two million here. Like I say, I need to phone a friend in London. Well done Jake.'

'Wow! I can't wait to tell the girls, they'll be just...I don't know.'

Jake left Simpson's office and headed for his room to write up some notes of the momentous archaeological find. It would make an amazing foundation for his thesis.

The next day Jake took an early run around the town and did a couple of miles along the River Wear, sprinting back, to build up his stamina. He normally ran only at weekends, but it was such a fine morning, with an almost cloudless sky that he felt an urge to pound the tracks around Durham. He felt good and was still enjoying the elation and the euphoria of both the sex and his treasure.

After his shower and breakfast Jake returned to his room to continue writing up his thesis. He had been writing for a quarter of an hour when there was a knock on his door.

He opened it and there was Lucy and Bridie.

'I just found this little slut in my room. I think she needs to be taught a lesson.'

'Oh...erm...what the fuck?!'

Bridie ignored Jake and pushed Lucy into Jake's room.

'Erm..come in.' Said Jake, pointlessly.

'Tell Jake what you are Lucy.'

Lucy looked at the bewildered Jake as she spoke.

'I'm...'

'No, get on your knees and tell him, you fucking tramp!'

Lucy knelt down and looked up at Jake and spoke.

'I'm a fucking useless cunt.'

'Yes, you are you fucking piece of crap!'

Jake stood gob-smacked but increasingly aroused by this spectacle.

'What do you think I should do to her Jake? She needs to be punished.'

Jake began to breath heavily, suddenly filled with adrenaline as he saw his darkest fantasy unfold before him.

Bridie looked at Jake and gave him the dirtiest smile and rolled down her tight black leggings. Jake looked at her firm, peach of an ass and licked his lips. He was beginning to boil over with excitement, his cock pressed against his jeans.

'Now, take you top off Lucy, you little bitch!'

He watched, almost frozen as Bridie stood over Lucy's face.

Jake had no choice but to unzip his jeans and took his cock out, giving it the freedom it needed. Lucy looked at him and his huge penis and smiled, just as the first trickle of piss hit her face. Bridie had her hand in her pussy, holding it upwards, aiming her little willy at her friend. The trickle soon became a dribble. It splashed on to Lucy's nose and ran down, over lips.

'There you are Jake, see how she likes it. The little dirty whore likes me to piss on her!'

Jake stood there watching, his cock in his hand, wanking himself. He could not have expected this in a thousand years. This was the perviest of his imaginings, concealed in the dark recesses of his id, come to life. Bridie opened her legs a little wider and Lucy leaned back as a waterfall of golden liquid cascaded over her breasts. Bridie stepped back a little and finished herself off over Lucy's body and legs, until she sat in a damp, piss soaked puddle on Jake's floor.

'There. Done.'

'What do you think to that Jake?'

Jake was red in the face and neck. He could hardly speak as his dick throbbed in his hand.

'I....um....I....oh fuck!'

Bridie looked at Lucy, who still sat obediently in the pool of urine.

'Look what you made me do Lucy, you dirty fucking slut! Go in Jake's cupboard and get some soap and warm water and clean his carpet! Go on you tramp!'

Bridie looked at his cock while Lucy busied herself and knelt at his feet.

'Fuck my mouth Jake.'

Jake winced as he felt Bride's mouth close round his cock. He closed his eyes, savouring the wonderful sensation of her lips and tongue around his pole. He started to thrust his dick in and out of Bridie's mouth, until it was hitting the back of her throat. She flushed and had to breath through her nose and did her best not to gag.

After a few minutes of Bridie's face fucking, Lucy put the stuff away and took off her denim skirt and stood in her black tights and smiled at Jake.

'Lie on the bed Jake.' said Bridie, looking up at him with a sudden, incongruously sweet expression.

Jake removed his jeans and boxers, assisted by Lucy and ripped his shirt off and lay on the bed.

'Would you like my tights on or off Jake?' Asked Lucy.

'Your pantyhose! Oh on please, on on! I love them!.'

Lucy smirked and took hold of the gusset and ripped it apart with her finger nails. Bridie began to fellate his cock again as Lucy sat on Jake's face, her pink, wet pussy making immediate contact with his mouth. Jake found himself feeling wonderfully smothered by the sheer nylon of her tights, her bum grinding on his face as his tongue explored her cunt.

Jake could only guess what Bridie was doing as she drizzled a length of spit on his cock, making him wetter, as she became wetter. The oozing, sloppy sensations of her fellatio ended and there was a moment, where he felt her small delicate hands rub his glans and then the unmistakable, delicious feeling of her wet pussy gliding down his majestic, swollen erection.

Jake groaned as he lapped up Lucy's pussy juice, his mouth moist from her female pre-ejaculate. Bridie began to ride his cock, heaving her groin back and forth. She could feel him, so deep. Her sex was filled by him, crammed full of his throbbing meat. For a while she just rode him, enjoying herself, abandoning herself to her feelings.

Lucy began to moan and make little whimpers as Jake ate her out. He couldn't get enough of her puffy labia and her swollen clitoris, as he licked and slurped.

'Oooh....hmmmm....oh Jake, lick my pussy Jake....oh Bridie, he's making me come baby. Oh Bridie kiss me...kiss me....oh hmmmmffff....hmmmm....'

The girls exchanged a long snog as Bridie grinded on his dick and Lucy emptied the contents of her love box into his mouth. Lucy stood up and pulled her tights off and straddled his face again but leaned forward, holding on to Bridie's shoulders, who was now banging up and down on his manhood. Jake now had access to Lucy's tight little ass hole and stuck his tongue in it as he held on to her butt cheeks.

Bridie was now slamming up and down on to his dick. It was banging against her cervix; filling her tunnel; pushing her uterus to the maximum.

'Oh Jake....oh..oh.oh...oh fuck Jake I'm gonna come on your cock...oh...oh...oh fuck Lucy....oh fuck...yes...yes....aaaaaaaaaaahhhh...oooh...YES!!!'

Bridie came to an abrupt halt and collapsed forward and kissed her friend's face.

'Oh Lucy! He's the fucking best!'

Bridie got off Jake's cock and the two girls sat about his thighs and took turns to suck him off. One licked his shaft and his balls, while the other sucked and licked the glans. Jake's cock was so big now, so engorged - he was full to bursting. He stroked each girl's hair as they played with his reddened tool. Bridie began to wank him as Lucy flicked the end with her tongue. Bridie could barely close her hand fully round the base as she felt him twitch and jerk to his climax.

'Urghhhh! Of fuck! Ooooh fuck.....aaaaah yes.....unnnnnggh! Wow! Yes! Y-E-S!!!!'

The girls flicked their tongues around his slit as he exploded like a geyser, covering their mouths and noses with a quart of hot spunk.

'Wooooooh Jake. That was a good one!'

'You bet! Wow - you two are amazing.'

'I am..she's just a slutty whore!'

Jake laughed and gave the girls both a kiss, unavoidably sharing some of his man juice.

'Yuck!'

'Well you shouldn't kiss a girl with spunk on her face Jake.' Said Lucy.

'I guess not. I guess not!'

'You're a beast Jake.' Said Lucy, stroking his cock, still six and a half inches as it slowly dwindled to its former size.

'Hey! Thanks...I think. Anyway you two. I've got something to tell you.'

12