All Comments on 'Brief Encounter'

by djonlothario

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Stupidity runs amok

And the Loving Wives section continues its downhill slide. This was trash. Way too short to create any real feeling for the cardboard characters that populate this mess.

Not a single decent character in the lot. Nothing original, clever, interesting or entertaining to be found, even if one used a microscope. Just plain awful and a complete waste of time to read.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 10 years ago
Brief encounter...

Too brief re-telling about it.

What's here is hot enough (despite what the LW haters say) - there simply wasn't enough of it.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Reminds me ...

I once heard a set of complaints about a restaurant which flashed back to me as I finished this opus!

"The food here is POISON ... and the portions are so SMALL!"

Unlike Anon 'Stupidity' I am NOT so sure about the 'poison' analogy ... but the tale was begging for more (and better) detail. I DID imagine a middle-aged Sean Connery at a small but respectable European 'pension' meeting up with an early 20ish couple of good family 'traveling.' But it came off as a Motel Seven encounter with a young druggy couple! Hate it when a young wife spends most of her time trashing her 'guy!'

Hit The Road, Jack! Get A New Plan, Fran!

This scenario has been done better, and also a LOT better. This does NOT push the lowest end of that spectrum, but it IS below the median!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A Cuckhold ...

.... is neither confident ... nor is (s)he a man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ripoff of another story

This is a shortened version of another story. Cant you do a story of your own? Look at Samuelx, he wrote as bad as you but he makes his own trash instead of ripping others..

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 10 years ago
Good Read

I enjoyed this short story of a typical fantasy meet. At least it had possibility of being true and held my attention. These types of stories always have the same theme of the stud being "bigger" and it makes for good reading, yet in real life being a "better lover" often is the reason for more intense physical pleasure along with being with someone new.

Not sure about the accusation of this being a copy but then all these types of stories have some similarities about them.

AfoojaAfoojaabout 10 years ago
No rock

Any story in which a man's penis is as hard as anything but a rock is a good story.

tustin92614tustin92614about 10 years ago
Fun Amusing Story!

Liked the easy not-in-your-face style. Very comfortable. A little understated and tongue in cheek. I enjoyed it.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Just need to see if all your cuck and whore garbage was this bad. After two tries I'll concede your acute mediocrity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous