All Comments on 'Brigit Pt. 04: Christmas Debt'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
Too long an absence

I enjoyed your holiday missive. One faux paus, though, in the last paragraph: you had Darren as the recipient of the broken arms, not Justin. Maybe a quick edit to fix?

Thoroughly enjoyed. Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

oggbashanoggbashanover 6 years agoAuthor
Oops!

Thank you for the comment and for noticing the error.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 6 years ago
Enjoyable series

Nice fantasy about goddess and man. And you are right about Citizens Advice, they survive from hand to mouth on local Council grants and funding from fundraising, contributions from Rotary and Lions, and volunteers at local fairs etc, so poorer districts, where the need for outreach on ex local authority estates is greatest, they have seriously underfunded Bureaux; the CAB get nothing from Government.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Thank you for adding to this wonderful series.

It's nice to follow Brigit and her believers. Doing good deeds and worshipping the Goddess would be a great way to live.

Has Biddie been given any of the special abilities of her Godmother?

oggbashanoggbashanabout 6 years agoAuthor
Names corrected.

Thank you TJSkywind. The story has been edited to show the correct recipient of the broken arms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES