Bring a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PuckIt
PuckIt
105 Followers

It wasn't until I found a hard little nub hidden at the top of her crease that I got the response I was looking for. Missy's head jerked around and she looked at me with wide eyes. So, that was the spot I was looking for. Now I just had to figure out what to do with it.

If anyone had ever told me I would think of a guy even shorter than me with a big round belly wearing a beanie and stomping around on stage while I was between a beautiful woman's thighs licking her luscious labia, I would have laughed. But, Sam Kinison leapt to mind, a routine I hadn't understood when I'd heard it, and I began tracing the alphabet with the tip of my tongue over and around that little nubbin.

He was wrong about one thing though. I got a lot more response with M than I did with T.

Paul had shifted around so he was pushing his dick across her supple lips. Missy would sometimes run her lips along his shaft, sometimes run her tongue beneath it, and occasionally open her mouth to let him poke his tip at the opposite cheek.

But, her eyes were locked with mine and small shudders ran up her body from time to time as I abandoned the alphabet and began writing mathematical equations.

"Stop! Stop." Missy panted after one particularly vigorous shudder while I was trying to solve for the function of delta.

"Why?" I asked.

"I need your cock." Missy moaned. "I need to feel you in me."

My cock hadn't wilted, but it had lost some of it's taut stiffness as I'd teased her with my tongue, concentrating so hard on finding her pleasure.

"Are you sure?" I asked as I rose above her, her juices coating my mouth and chin.

"Please." Missy whined. "Please, fuck me."

I toyed with her and myself, rubbing my tip around and around her pouting pussy. She rewarded me by following me with her hips, her hand reaching for me, trying to pull my length inside her.

My cock responded to my teasing and hardened back to it's full strength. I tore the foil, rolled the latex over my length, and allowed myself to be guided until half my length was inside her, then I paused and started drawing back.

Missy mewled, impatient.

Wendy had made me start using condoms after her roommate the previous spring turned up pregnant and dropped out of school settling for her Mrs. degree. I didn't mind them too much because I could last longer. But, it was harder for me to judge things like wetness through them.

However, Missy didn't feel as tight as Wendy, so I allowed myself to press my entire length into her rather than working my way in slowly. She took it all and moaned as she returned her mouth to Paul's cock.

I shifted my hips back and forth until I felt sure I was moving easily, then I allowed myself to lunge against her.

"Oh, shit!" Missy hissed, half raising. "Again. Do that again."

I felt my eyebrows rise. I'd had to be careful with Wendy the few times she allowed me on top. She complained I was too rough, too strong. I hadn't thrust as hard as I could into Missy, I'd only meant to tease her a bit. But, instead of complaining, Missy seemed to like it.

I didn't cut loose on her. I'd tested out my last season as seven hundred and twenty pounds of thrust against a hydraulic machine resting against my shoulders as I lunged. I didn't know how much of that would be lost using just my hips instead of my full body, but even a quarter of that would be enough to dislocate her hips.

But, I did thrust just a little harder.

"Oh, fuck yes." Missy hissed throwing her head back. "Come here, Paul."

Paul knee-walked back to the top of Missy's head. Her hands found his shaft and guided it into her mouth as I thrust into her again and again and again. Her belly and her breasts wobbled with each thrust of my hips. Paul's hands covered her chest, his fingers kneading at her fleshy mounds.

I caught Paul watching me and it took me a second to realize he was trying to time his thrusts at Missy's mouth to fall between mine into her pussy. I traded power for rhythm as I watched him in turn. Point and counterpoint, Paul and I fucked Missy's mouth and pussy between us as she writhed and moaned and clutched at his hips with her hands and dug her heels into my back.

Suddenly, Missy pushed Paul back.

"Neck hurts." Missy panted. "Let me turn over."

I drew away as Missy pushed me back to give herself room. She rolled to her hands and knees.

"Okay." Missy flashed me a smile over her shoulder. "Give it to me good."

I reseated myself inside her and thrust into her.

"Harder." Missy panted.

I drew back and thrust harder.

"Harder." Missy moaned.

This time she thrust back against me as I pushed forward and her ass bounced and jiggled as we collided.

"Fuck yeah." Missy grunted. "Just like that. Come here, Paul."

Paul grabbed Missy's head and thrust his hips at her face as I was drawing back. As I plunged forward, he drew back and Missy rocked back against me.

With Missy participating in her fucking instead of lying on her back letting us fuck her, each thrust was sharper, harder. I felt my cum boiling in my balls and knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"You're going to make me cum, Missy." I groaned.

"Do it." Missy cried, pushing Paul back and lowering her face to the mattress. "Cum for me, Kevin!"

I let out a wordless cry as I shoved my hips against hers one final time and felt my cum rush out to slam against the latex barrier protecting her eggs.

I drew out and saw the thick white bubble filling the tip and sighed with relief. One had broken when I was with Wendy. That was the... second? No, the third time we'd broken up.

"My turn." Paul said standing and walking around to where I knelt.

Call me strange, but having a bouncing cock still full of cum coming at my face weirded me out. I scrambled to my feet and dodged around the other side of Missy, keeping her body between us.

I stripped the latex from my shrinking member and tied it in a knot to toss in the trash can. Then I was faced for the first time with the question of what to do when you cum before the others involved are finished.

Missy came to my rescue.

"Come here." She said, pushing herself up.

I glanced down at my little limp dick. While my spirit was still willing, my flesh was down for the count.

Only, instead of reaching for my dick, her arm stretched higher, up my stomach almost to my chest. I knelt down in front of her and her hand cruised higher still to behind my neck as she pulled me down until I was looking in her eyes.

"Thank you." Missy said, and pulled me close for a kiss.

That kiss lengthened and strengthened as the hand not behind my neck ran through the hair on my chest. I could feel her start rocking into me as Paul thrust into her from behind.

I hadn't had the chance to touch those tits I'd once fantasized about. Seen them, yes. But, not touched them. I reached out with my hands to feel them swaying beneath her. The weight of them felt good rocking and wobbling in my palms.

"So hot." Missy murmured.

"Yes." I said. "You are."

Look, I was adopted and a bottle baby. At least I think that's why my fascination with breasts. But, whatever the reason, just touching those heavy masses of Missy's wasn't enough.

I turned around and laid on my back, and then wriggled my body under hers until my face was under her jouncing flesh. Missy didn't seem to mind as she moaned while I caressed and kissed her tremendous tits as Paul fucked her.

And my dick really liked it as I suckled at her tiny, relatively speaking, nipples no bigger than a pencil eraser. It liked something at any rate since I set a new personal record for getting hard again.

With Wendy, if I managed to finish, we were done for another couple of weeks. At home alone in the bathroom or in bed, I masturbated through seven climaxes on average before I could sleep. But, alone with my hand working my shaft, I'd never recovered as fast as I did sucking on Missy's tits while Paul fucked her somewhere out of sight.

By the time Paul announced his own impending climax, I was as long and hard as ever, although I wasn't throbbing in time with my pulse yet.

Missy clambered over me, and I thought she was going to let me lick her pussy again. Although I wasn't so sure I wanted to after another guy had shot his load in it, condom or no condom. But, she turned and I thought maybe she was headed down to give me another blowjob, which would be nice. That would have been very nice!

Only, Missy stopped with her chin about even with my navel and grinned up the line of my body at me.

"You seem to really like my tits."

"Um, yeah." I said slowly. "Water is also wet. Fire can burn."

"No, I mean you really like them."

I glanced over at Paul who was lounging on his bed with his wilted wienie lolling over his balls sipping at a drink. He shrugged at me.

"I'm a guy." I said.

"No." Missy laughed. "After guys fuck me, they don't get hard again just by playing with my tits without even touching themselves. So, you must really like my tits."

I wasn't sure if I should be embarrassed or not and had no idea what to say. But, as it turned out I didn't need to say or do anything because Missy began rubbing her chest on my cock.

Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God!

Watching Missy rubbing her tits on me was the most lewd, obscenely erotic thing I'd yet experienced. Until, that is, she nudged me into the crease between them, pushed them together and changed her motion from side to side to up and down. That topped it. Oh, my, yes.

"You like fucking my tits?"

"Yes." I cleared my throat to bring it back down a couple of octaves. "Yes."

"You like it better than fucking my pussy? Or my mouth?"

Yes. No, wait. No. Maybe. God damn trick questions!

"D. All of the above." I managed.

"So, do you want me to keep doing this?"

Hell, yeah!

"Or do you want me to ride you with my pussy while you play with them and suck on them some more?"

Or, that sounded good too.

"Whatever you want to do with me, will be more than okay." I growled.

I didn't know enough yet to know that wasn't true. But, thankfully Missy just climbed back aboard and took me inside her in one smooth motion.

Oh, yeah. This was familiar territory, having a woman ride me as I looked up at her. Only there was a lot more to see. And play with. And suck on. And since Missy hadn't paused to put a "rain coat" on me, her molten wetness felt so very good as she bounced and ground against me.

Suddenly, she sat up. Paul was standing once more, in more ways than one. Missy drew his new erection into her mouth. It was still a cross between bothering me and arousing me to watch another guy's cock being sucked. Paul and his dick didn't do much for me. But, Missy was so beautiful and watching her mouth and throat work as she sucked it, did.

Or maybe it was her pussy engulfing me bare and her big tits bouncing against my raised hands.

But, what happened next almost threw me completely off.

"Do you like it in the ass?" Paul asked.

Huh?

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Missy said as she pulled her mouth off him. "I love it!"

Wait. What?

I couldn't say it out loud as Missy half fell against me, her mouth locked onto mine. I lost track of a moment as I wrapped my arms around her, with her body squished so pleasantly down atop me with my cock deep inside her and her generous mouth and fencing tongue making me more drunk than the alcohol I'd been tricked into drinking.

Then I felt something against my legs. Startled, I jerked my legs further apart. It was Paul kneeling between my thighs which were between Missy's.

"Uh, what-?" I started.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Missy groaned and latched onto my shoulder with her teeth.

"Is it too much?" Paul asked.

"No. No. No." Missy panted. "Feels so hot. Keep going. Fuck me."

I felt something pressing against me, easing up along the length of my shaft. It made Missy feel much tighter. I might have said something, stopped us right there, but Missy kissed me again, her agile tongue trying to reach my tonsils.

When that feeling of pressure along the underside of my shaft reached almost to my tip, Missy broke our kiss.

"So fucking full." She moaned. "So fucking hot. Do it. Fuck my ass. Fuck it good."

Her pussy was hotter, wetter and tighter around my cock. Her tits were pressed harder against me as Paul leaned over her back. It felt strange to have my arms trapped between Paul and Missy's bodies above me, so I slid my hands around her sides to rest against the sides of her generous breasts where they swelled out from pressing so hard against me.

It helped that Paul's head was on the other side of Missy's from mine. I'm not sure, but I think it might have completed my freak out to have to look Paul in the eyes while we both fucked the same girl. If his balls had dangled low enough to graze mine, I know it would have.

But, other than our legs and our arms, Paul and I didn't touch each other at all. And I gradually got comfortable with that. I mean when I made a tackle in football, we'd touched a whole lot more than what Paul and I were.

And Missy felt so incredible sandwiched between us. And she looked so beautiful with her head thrown back and her eyes closed as she squirmed and counter thrust back into our cocks buried inside her. I don't know just how much more I would have put up with to be there under her, but it would have been more.

And the words coming out of her mouth. They were absolutely filthy and in any other time or place I would have been offended. But, not there. Not then. Not from her. Not the throaty, husky way her mouth seemed to caress my ears with each syllable.

It seemed like forever that we fucked there on that mattress on the floor. Long enough anyway it seemed like the sun should have peeked over the horizon, but it was probably just a matter of minutes before Paul jerked and twitched.

"Oh, yeah." Missy groaned. "Cum in my ass."

They stilled atop me and I felt a little frustrated since I could feel my own climax somewhere just out of reach.

I felt Paul pull away and heard the familiar pop of latex. Missy seemed content to just lie there, her full weight resting against me. I wanted her to move some more, to coax the cum boiling in my balls out, but I wasn't going to complain as I wrapped my arms around her and held her tighter. Maybe once she'd caught her breath or whatever she would get back to fucking me.

"I'm going to piss and hit the shower." Paul yawned. "You kids finish up and then I suggest you do the same."

I heard the door open and shut.

"You're still hard inside me." Missy said sitting up. "I don't want to leave you hanging, but my legs are aching in this position. Would you like to cum on my face and tits? Ooh! I guess you would!"

My cock had twitched inside her. But, that was just nasty, wasn't it? Wendy had been adamant she didn't want my cum anywhere on her. Or in her mouth. Or in her pussy unless it was in a condom. To have Missy offering, almost inviting me to do so was even stranger and more outside my world view than anything else we'd done that night.

And, to my shame, I found myself intensely aroused at the idea.

Missy rolled off me, her back against Paul's bed. Her left hand cupped her breast as her right moved between her thighs.

"Come on, Kevin." Missy said huskily. "Show me how hot you think I am. Show me how hot I make you. Jack that thick meaty cock and spray your seed all over these big tits."

I rose to my feet as if in a dream and my hands found my shaft still slick with her juices. Missy looked at it and licked her lips, then she looked up at my face and our eyes locked.

"So beautiful." I said.

My hands moved faster and faster, gripping tighter and tighter. I was close. So close. Looking at her there, touching herself as she looked back at me had me so ready. The only thing holding me back was my Pavlovian training at Wendy's hands that I shouldn't. That it was rude and demeaning, but most of all unwelcome.

"Prove it." Missy panted. "Cum on me. Spray my big tits with your cum."

When she lifted her other hand from her crotch to cup the other breast and leaned forward, jiggling them at me, it was too much. I couldn't hold it in. I didn't want to hold it in.

My first shot launched itself harder than either of us had anticipated and hit the end of her nose. The second and third spurt were on target and landed right in that glorious crevice. The fourth landed on her thigh. The fifth just beaded on my tip before bursting and oozing down my shaft.

"Mmm." Missy said. "I guess you do like what you see."

"Yes." I said.

But, now that I'd done it, I felt a little guilty. I mean, really. What girl would like having a guy cum on her? She was just being nice, I knew. And I felt bad I'd taken advantage of her good nature.

"We should probably go get cleaned up, I guess." I glanced around and saw my long abandoned shirt and picked it up. "Here. As much as it seems a shame to cover such beauty, I guess you probably don't want to run down the hall naked in case someone else is still up."

Missy tilted her head at me and slowly took the offered shirt.

"Um, thank you."

"I'll see if the coast is clear." I offered, pulling my jeans on to cover my own nakedness.

When I glanced in the hall, no one was moving. I could hear the water running in the shower two doors down. I grabbed a couple of Paul's towels and turned to find Missy buttoning the bottom three buttons of my shirt. It didn't hang off her like it did on Wendy and there was no way in hell she was going to get the rest of the buttons.

My cock gave a twitch as I saw the cum coated valley between her mounds exposed in the gap. I tore my eyes away before I could show my interest in round three.

"It's clear." I said, opening the door and stepping out into the hallway. "Come ahead. I've got you some towels and I'll walk behind you and then guard the door."

Missy looked at me for a moment, then she nodded and padded closer.

"Thanks." She said as she walked past me and headed for the shower room. She didn't take the towels from me. I could see the lower curve of her ass beneath the shirt tale and hurried behind her, looking around, my ears straining for the sound of an opening door.

Paul was singing in the shower. A George Michael tune, of course.

Missy walked to one of the stalls and sat on the toilet without closing the door. I felt my cheeks heat and turned around, my feet planted shoulder width apart in the doorway.

After the flush, I glanced over my shoulder to see Missy pause in front of the mirrors. My shirt rode up even higher, half her delicious ass was exposed. I wanted, more than anything to slide across the floor on my knees and kiss it. I glanced up to see her frowning at me in the mirror, and tore my eyes away to resume my watch post.

"Hey!" Paul's voice sounded. "So, you guys are done then?"

"I guess so." Missy said.

"Awesome." Paul said. "It was great fun, but I'm rather tired. I just didn't want to spoil you guy's fun. By the way, thank you Missy. You were incredible."

"I think that's my line." Missy giggled. "You two fucked me so good. Both of you. I've never felt so full in my life."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

The two of them chattered away in the shower for so long I was fidgety. The longer they took, the more likely someone would wake and catch us. Catch Missy.

When they were finally done, I followed them back to the room long enough to keep Missy from being easily seen in case anyone came out and then went back to the bathroom. I didn't shower. I didn't feel any need and I didn't want to wash the last residue of being with Missy away just yet.

When I got back to the room, Missy was cuddled up on Paul's bed with him and the mattress was back on "my" bed. Paul reached over his head and clicked off the lamp while Missy and I stared at each other.

PuckIt
PuckIt
105 Followers