Bring a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't sleep well. I felt a little strange about what we'd done, yes. And I did feel a little guilty about losing control and getting my cum on Missy. But, mostly I wanted to do more. I wanted to do so much more. Maybe not with Paul around, but with Missy? Alone, just she and I? Oh, fuck yeah!

The next morning, with the sun peering through the window, I woke from a fitful doze to see Missy getting dressed. Paul was still crashed. I felt like a heifer had stepped on my head and shat in my mouth.

"Ready for me to take you back to your car?" I asked as I sat up with a groan.

Missy winced and put her hands to her head.

"Not so loud." She whispered so quietly I had to strain to hear her.

"Sorry." I said. "Are you ready for me to take you back to your car?"

Missy lowered her hands and glanced at me before looking at the floor.

"I would appreciate that."

"Okay." I slipped on my shoes on my feet, threw my shirt over my shoulder, and grabbed my keys.

We could hear people moving around and snuck down the stairs. Neither of us said much on the drive through town. I hadn't drunk near as much alcohol, so I could only imagine she felt ten times worse than I did. And the sound of the engine felt like it was making my teeth hurt.

At her car, I tried to say something. To thank her for the most glorious experience of my life, but she shut her door and cranked her engine before I could find the right words.

At home, I would happily have slept the day away after a shower. But, Mom and Sis needed all kinds of stuff done. I eventually caught on that they were making things up to torment me because I was obviously in bad shape.

The next day when I reported for work, I was called in to the manager's office. Wendy and I had been seen. They were going to fire both of us. I quit. I don't think I really did it so Wendy could keep her job, although that was how it worked out. Mostly I was pissed that he seemed to feel it was even more important to get rid of us after I pointed out we'd broken up.

I didn't see or hear from anyone else involved in that magical night for a several days.

Wendy was the first to try to contact me. I hung up on her three times before I unplugged the phone.

I couldn't get Missy out of my mind, but I knew it was silly. She and Paul were perfect together. There wasn't any way I could compete.

To my surprise, I found out that Missy had gone out with Paul a couple more times, or stayed in or something. But, he dumped her shortly before classes started back. Worse, he told her she had a fat ass.

Who the hell does that? And Missy's ass wasn't any bigger three weeks later than it was when he first spotted her as we entered the mall!

I wish I could say Missy and I got back together, but we didn't. Not for lack of trying on my part. I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but I recognized a good thing.

Maybe I gave up too easily, but when the girl packs up her car the day after New Years and leaves town to get away from you... I guess I just didn't have what it took to pack up my car and chase her all the way to California. Maybe I should have.

Hell, Wendy managed to get me to take her back by coming out to the house. I came home from my new job working at Pier One Imports one day about a week before our sophomore spring session started to find her car parked in our driveway and her inside visiting with Mom and Sis.

But, I reckon I'm getting too far afield. After all, if I kept going this wouldn't be about the first time I shared a girl with another guy. And that was what started me off in the first place, people claiming they wanted to hear about a real first time threesome.

Well, that was it. If it wasn't what you were wanting, then I apologize. Give me your hand and let's part as friends. Maybe some other time I'll jot the tale of just how Wendy got me to give us just one more try.