All Comments on 'Bring on the Wonder Ch. 03'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
camo1980camo1980about 11 years ago

Thanks for another great chapter to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please continue

It's a great story and I hope you continue it. I would like to know what happens after Thanksgiving and what happens to Lance. So I hope to be reading the next chapter soon. Again it's a great story and really look forward to the next chapter if there is one.

golferg35golferg35about 11 years ago
I loved the ending!!!

Thank you so much for finishing this story, MugsyB! I loved how you tied everything up and had the parents come to visit and try to understand their relationship.

Once again, thank you for writing a story that was out of your comfort zone. This story was excellent. You are an amazing writer, and I look forward to your next hockey or romance story.

billyjim55billyjim55about 11 years ago

Fantastic ending, great job. ty./ bill

SandMan29331SandMan29331about 11 years ago
Very Good

This was a very good chapter, I hope you continue whether it's another chapter of this story or a new story in the genre.

sabra16023sabra16023about 11 years ago
Great story

Great writing. Everything was well done. Thanks

F_WhateverF_Whateverabout 11 years ago
Thank you!

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good!

it was a really good story. the only thing i didn't like so much was that at some points it was very "corny", as in very! very! corny... and you over did it a bit there but it was a good story anyways so.

oh and the lance thin. having lance visiting in atlanta was like: dude, get the fuck out of here alright? .

well, thats it! this is actually the first incest story that i've read( you know, i just couldn't resist the temptation of knowing how the hell people could write,let alone do incest) and here i am. know i can understand even if just a little how this things happen, that it does happen and! that it could happen to anybody so: thank you for opening up my mind a little bit more through this story of yours..

bye.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great chapters

Only sad thing for me reading this is that Lizzie lost the ability to have children . That would of put icing on the cake . Thanks for a awesome story and i do hope you will consider another chapter .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sorry!!!

I will be sorry if this is your only effort at this type of literature, you have done it so well.

One would hope that they find a way to honor there need and affection, find a life together with all the things they desire, together.

Thanks again...

I will watch if there is more..

prashant1225prashant1225about 11 years ago
Thank You!

It's been much to long since I enjoyed a story of such great caliber! Thank you for warming my heart with this beautiful tale. I will be on the look out for more of your work, so please keep doing what you do so well and continue writing.

ramjet86ramjet86about 11 years ago
Just Amazing

You are an amazing writer and I will look forward to reading your other stories. So many stories can be written to excite but yours goes so much more beyond that. By the end I was totally wrapped up in the story and could have cared less about the sex. Keep up the outstanding work!! 5 stars all the way.

NehkaraNehkaraabout 11 years ago
Excellent Story!

Hey Mugsy!

I have read all of your work and I love it all. You did a great job with this story even though I know it is outside your comfort zone. I would love it if you would keep exploring new genres (including this one) as I feel that it added even more depth to your writing. Thanks for the awesome story, keep up the good work, Go Flames Go, and woohoo spring!

LoveSphenLoveSphenalmost 11 years ago
I loved this series

I loved the story, the writing, the whole skipping back and forth added to the edginess, I couldn't wait to read the next page.

The only thing I couldn't get over with personally, was the fact that she slept with Lance for a month after Nate and her had sex. Yes, they weren't officially together, but she had those deep feelings for Nate even though she was confused, it's almost like she had an affair with Lance; so I thought she got off too easy.

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 11 years ago
What? No hockey?

I kid, I kid. You know it's not my genre, but you wrote a good story. Then you always do. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
way to fast

from the time she moved in with lance to what you have here should be spread out over years. it would take a lot of time for him to really forgive lizzy and to trust her again. for the first few months or even years he would keep wondering when or if she was going to run off again and who she was going to run to. it would be damn hard to forgive and trust her right away people just do not work that way and it ruined the story.

MadBrownMadBrownover 10 years ago
I BELIEVE YOU HAVE FOUND A NEW GENRE.

I happen to love Brother and Sister True love stories and I've read a lot of them. I congratulate you on having written the best one I've ever read. I was a little put off by his sister running to Lance, as apparently other readers were, but upon consideration, it might be a reasonable thing to do for someone who has just had unexpected sex with her brother for the first time, her being in shock and denial for awhile. At least you didn't have them in a menage a trois which I suspected for awhile. I look forward to more from you in this genre.

PrimalGinnPrimalGinnover 10 years ago
Great story!

Well, I have to tell you, I wasn't expecting that! Maybe some hockey, lol. But it was great nonetheless. At first I thought the move to Atlanta would have brought them apart, or something of the sort. I think the thing I love most about the story was how Nate behaved... He was just prepared, and very in love. And I think he totally put himself into it to make it work. I liked that he was so possessive of her too... lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this is the most realistic Incest story that I've read

I never really thought much about Incest myself; but understand it after reading so many stories. I can see how & why it could happen.

It would be interesting to have a sequel where she somehow got pregnant. I've heard of cases where all hope had been explored, everyone swore that it couldn't happen, then it did. Still; they could adopt; after all they have to carry on the family name and empire.

THX for an excellent series, now onto more of your work ... DKP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
delete and do a rewrite

you need to delete and rewrite the series removing lance from the story. adding the lance shit ruined the feel of the story and would have killed his love for her for years. no way he would take her back she basicly betrayed and abandoned him for another guy. it would take years for him to start to forgive her if he ever did, THANKS FOR RUINING WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN A GOOD STORY.

MadBrownMadBrownover 9 years ago
A WELL WRITTEN BREATH OF FRESH AIR

I truly love a good story of love between a brother and sister, especially one that is well written and not simply a stroke story. I believe you have found a new genre niche. I have just one criticism. I don't understand what purpose Lance played in the story. I almost quit reading when he was introduced, thinking that the story may be turning into a polyamorous one or even a bisexual one.

SexyT20SexyT20over 9 years ago
Wonderful Story

You wrote a wonderful story...Keep up the great work, and I hope to hear from you in the same genre soon...Also, could you do a story about Nate and Lizzie having a family. Whether they kept trying different ways because of Lizzie's unfortunate accident or through adoption. I just know that they would make great parents especially Nate.

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12over 8 years ago
Beautiful

Simply beautiful. I usually like to space out chapters but it was so captivating had to read the whole thing in one go.

SampkyangSampkyangover 8 years ago
nate and lizzie

when nate and sis were surprised at parents reaction THEN I began to question their maturity and intelligence! the parents pretty much didn't react at all except shock. AND yes daddy CAN make life VERY difficult for both of them, it's AGAINST the law. they can be arrested ANY number of times and placed in mental custody for 72 hours at a time. and maybe prison time as well. they can hide, but yes, IF dad wants to he can make life VERY MISERABLE for the perverts. other than that minor???detail it was a very good fun story to read...................

OlebillOlebillalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful

It was a great read and everything was just right. It brought back some wonderful feelings but I was not as strong as these two hence I'm in one country and she's in another.

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
Kind of dumb assed to think they would be accepted

I thought the parents reaction was very mild at worst. It will always NEED to be a secret...It's FUCKING illegal!!! WOW two IDIOT DORKS!!! otherwise MugsyB a very good well written story...

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago

It was good I read it again!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
Beautiful romantic story!

Just perfect...

I can not say much more, my parents and I never get along too well, and with my brother and sisters either, so this story touches my heart, not because I do not have a sister as a couple, but because I have not Connected more with my family, now it's too late ...

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 7 years ago
Very Good

Brought out the difficulties facing sibling relationships especially dealing with families. Good story and well written. The only thing I would say is that Nate was to immediately forgiving of Lizzie for running off and sleeping with Lance for a month. I would have expected Lizzie to express more guilt over that and for Nate to be affected more by it initially even if he ultimately forgave Lizzie. But I guess this isn't the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love!

Love the story and everything about it! Love that you did this for a friend!!! I'm definitely a fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved this story 5 stars for all three chapters

The only thing I didn't like and it hurt the story is no babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Story

Beautiful story ended the way it should thank u

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you!!

I have found but a handful of writers that can truly put the words together to make an awe inspiring story. Thank you for one of the top 5 stories that I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What’s the point of Lance?

He’s the Lancelot of the story. An unwelcome, utterly unnecessary, pointless, and disgusting addition to the Arthurian Tales added by the French & their cruel fantasties that overtake the story. Lance is no different. He serves no purpose and his character shouldn’t of been more than one admirer of Lizzie, that she quickly rejected. Enough to draw out Nate’s jealousy, but no actual competition, threat, or betrayal. Simple. That fact that he was anything more than that killed Lizzie, the romance, and the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't think how Nate is okay with Lizzie and Lance and her other lovers ? While he is loyal to the fault.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Re Anon

What is Lance ?

He is a catalyst.

He has no actual part in the plot, but is still influential, even essential to it.

A bit like a priest at a wedding. Utterly useless. Takes no part in the marriage. Rarely gets invited to the celebrations. Doesn't get between man and wife. Doesn't get into bed with either of them. But you still need him for the wedding.

If nothing else his role was to cause Lizzie to face the truth about her feelings for Nate.

He also showed both of them that a life together of some sort was possible. He didn't "out" them. He didn't judge them. He didn't get upset with Nate coz he had lost his girlfriend to him. Instead he befriended them. Both of them.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan3 months ago

Excellent ending. 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

I'm very glad that their parents came around to acceptance. Tragically, I don't think that most parents would have put their children first and allow them to find happiness wherever they choose. But it makes for a very happy ending here. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
2725 Followers
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories