All Comments on 'Bring Your Curiosity'

by angel_grant

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great anticipation

Great story, background information and details are spread out trough the story

So it keeps you reading faster and faster, it sucks you in to it!

Keep up the good work it was a good read.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 14 years ago
Absolutely perfect!

You captured the dynamic between the two main characters just perfectly. Another outstanding story, as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wild ride...

really liked the intensity of this tale. i'd enjoy reading more

of this older man/ younger woman story. they both are willing

and wanting of this relationship, glad he made his move.

what a wild read, bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

One of the best stories I've ever read on here ... detailed, sensual, brilliant... looking forward to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
::contented sigh::

just lovely. well written. very passionate. nicely done.

DreamerIncoloreDreamerIncoloreover 14 years ago
There is porn... and then there is... erotica.

I actually shivered when I read this. I'm jaded, Ms. Grant, and reading your story evoked everything from my own memories of being with a woman who craved an older lover to the desire and anticipation of your characters.

It's a superlative story. Well-written, believable in its depiction of curious and open sexuality... a complete 10/10.

In fact, I'll pay the highest compliment I can imagine... which is... "Damn. I wish I'd written that."

Dreamer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I wanted to be there

This is such a fine story - great set-up, believable characters and extremely hot sex - made me want to be there. Another great erotic story from Angel. Thank you.

spearman1spearman1about 14 years ago
Wow!!

This story was awesome. Please continue.

big_brown_blowjob_eyesbig_brown_blowjob_eyesabout 14 years ago
Amazing

This got me sooo much. Truely sexy. Please, keep them coming like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story telling style

I love your style. It is exciting to read your stories, young woman loving older gentleman.

cpm09cpm09about 14 years ago
wow!

It was intense and soo sexy, exciting! loved it|!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent writing

Better than anything I've read. My heart rate was escalating as the scene increased in intensity between these two. The fear Edie was feeling I felt too. I wasn't sure what David was going to do next or what he was capable of ...made the experience real and exciting.

I hope this story continues.

spoiled_bratschespoiled_bratscheabout 14 years ago
Just stunning...

One searches in vain for the proper superlatives. If only every girl could have a David in her life. I'm in awe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sequel?

This is one of my favorite stories on this site. Whenever I need a little mental shove to push me over the edge, I always read it. Will you be writing a sequel?

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 13 years ago
okay give me a minute while i pick up my jaw here...

That... was... so sexy... That in every way is my fantasy....

Why can't that be me?

I like all of your stories and you are one of my fav authors :)

Elmo533Elmo533almost 13 years ago
Oh my....

Everything about the story was awesome. I really liked how it started in the middle of a scene. It was really intense from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so wet

Your stories makes me so wet. You are so good.

peebudypeebudyover 11 years ago
bravo!

this story was so good it makes me feel bad for other stories i gave 5 stars! well written. the tension, fear, passion and desire jump off the page. loved it.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago
this guy!

I need tbis guy to cum to my house! My new fav!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You are AWESOME

This is the best story I've read in a LONG time. Please, pretty please give lessons to some of the people here on how to write. Your writing is amazing!!!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 11 years ago

I NEED A MAN LIKE THIS! RACE DOESN'T MATTER! WHEW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
YOU ARE SICK

My score was really a one but can't seem to change it to what I want.

You are a sick man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

Great story. Consenual, tantalizing and just slightly taboo, but still legal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Wow... I have to wake my husband up now, I'm so turned on. Very well-written, hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great

i love how you wrote this story.. so arousing..so awaken.. i wonder when will i have an old man as my lover...^_^

Ayu-Indonesia

JBroadrunnerJBroadrunneralmost 9 years ago
So Very Sexually Arousing

Your stories are so arousing and they get me so hard and sexually stimulated. I hope you will continue writing. I have only read two of your stories so far, but definitely will read the rest.

Keep up the good work.

Yours,

JB

maddictmaddictalmost 9 years ago
That's cheating.....

Speaking for me, but maybe for other guys as well what a awsum fantasy. Edie was a little apprehensive, but courisly willing to be tacken or taught by a older lover. (Me) Schooling a young woman with my lust, well it was nice to read about it. Thanks. I hope you had a wonderful night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot!

Your story telling is a great build up to great sex and release of tension! Will be reading more of your stories! Keep up the great work! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Erotic....... MMmmmm

I really appreciate the way you built up the arousal & sexual tension. Love your writing ! Thanks for the fantasy!! Keep up the good work. You are very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I enjoyed the story and enjoyed thinking about the relationship between control, arousal, etc.

But maybe there something about this that I just don't get. I think I understand that her uncertainty and submission contribute to her arousal. But I couldn't resist a sense that David was unnecessarily cruel, not in what he did, but in his saying nothing to her about how this encounter ight be different from others she had had previously. I think I understand that his questions "you know I love you?" and do you trust me?" are a part of the process of enlisting her submission and increasing her uncertainty. Would it have the spoiled all of that for him to say something like "Edie, sometimes I find it very erotic to take charge in a sexual encounter. I won't do anything that you don't want and I will not hurt you, but I would enjoy, and I think you would enjoy, my doing this. Would you trust me and let me do that with you this evening?"

Yes even beyond that, the strikes me as a dumb the thing to do in a first sexual encounter. She might not have taken it well and, as a result, he might have lost her. I think this would've been more appropriate a little later in the relationship, once she has had the opportunity to develop trust in him in the sexual realm, which is, after all, a new and untried dimension to their relationship.

What am I missing here? Would anyone like to help me out?

angel_grantangel_grantalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Hello, Anonymous

I'd gladly discuss this with you, but you posted anonymously.

*frowny face*

Feel free to message me with the "Send Feedback" link and include your email address if you want to discuss further.

Thanks for pondering, though, and sharing your confusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OMG

Dearest angel,

Again, you've hit my spot! I'm reading my way through your library. I love the way your words caress one another, pulling feeling from the reader. From me! Keep writing. I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story. Thanks especially for your command of the language, excellent sentence structure, and good editing--a combination that Is rare on the ground in these parts.

WishFullWishFull11 months ago

OMG, you’ve got talent. You are good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous