Bringing Her Along Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- I want to be a slave.

Then with slightly more volume and certainty she faced Anthony. Still on her knees, naked and hands on her thighs.

- I want to be Your slave. I want to be your slave wife.

There were some tears in her eyes as it all came together.

Anthony was quiet. Concerned at what was happening. Recognizing it was a true watershed moment in their lives.

- I don't know how to have a slave.

- Yes you do. And besides, you will both learn together.

- You just need to decide.

Tiffany looked at her husband. Anthony looked at his wife. The rest of us barely breathed.

- Yes.

- Yes, what?

From Mistress, making sure everything was spelled out.

- Yes. I want my wife. I want her to be my slave. I will be her master and love and protect her. I will learn how.

- Slave did you hear that?

Tiffany rushed forward on her knees and kissed Anthony's feet. Then grabbed at his legs in an embrace.

- Oh Master. I'm so happy.

- It may seem corny and I don't really know how to say it, but this has been a hidden dream of mine since we met. I will be your slave to the end of time. I will learn. I will be the best slave possible.

All the owners rose to their feet as congratulations were exclaimed.

I went to the spare bedroom where two men waited with a naked slave girl. One of the men had a large cape. Wordlessly I bade them to follow me.

In the den I returned to me knees beside the other slaves and was soon followed by the new slave girl.

The men stood waiting.

- Slave. These men will take you to the Academy. They are waiting for you. You will learn how to be the best slave you can be. They will unlock more of your soul than we have these past few weeks. It will be tough. It will be hard. It will challenge you in every way. But you will persevere in order that you might take your place at your Master's feet.

- This slave will serve your Master until you are ready to take your rightful place.

- Rise now.

The men stepped forward. One hooked a leash to her collar while the other draped the large cape over her.

- Anthony. Take this slave home. You will learn. There are also times set for you to attend the Academy to help you prepare.

- We are so excited that you have joined us on this journey.

The new slave rose and Master connected a chain to her collar and handed the other end to Anthony.

One of them men pulled on Tiffany's leash and led her towards the front door as we all watched her leave. He bound her cuffs behind her back as they walked.

Anthony watched his wife's naked ass leave the room while still holding onto the leash of the new slave girl. He turned to the naked slave at the end of his leash. Life had definitely changed in the time since he had walked in the door.

- Slaves. Rise.

We jumped to our feet.

- This has been a full few weeks for us. We intend to take a vacation. A cruise. Your services are not required.

- In fact, you will be returning to the Academy for a refresher course.

Simultaneous dread and thrill coursed through our bodies.

- We will come fetch you when we are back and when we are ready.

The second man stepped forward and leashes were connected to our collars, and he stepped towards the front door.

We shared the back of a black van with Tiffany. Comfortably but securely shackled to the floor. We saw her occasionally during our refresher at the Academy. Her course was much longer and more intense than ours.

It was more than two weeks before our Owners showed up too reclaim us. Not knowing when they would be coming had been the hardest part.

We were grateful to see them and showered their feet and legs with kisses and embraces before collecting ourselves.

They say that some people blossom when they hit their stride. Tiffany blossomed into her natural state as a slave. I think she was even more sexy and beautiful than when she had first gone into the bedroom with me. We saw her often over the years. Beaming in her life's fulfillment and exuding subservience. Happy as her Master's slave wife.

12