All Comments on 'Bringing Her Around'

by socabi50

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 16 years ago
The end says :Maybe you'd like to fuck my wife?

dude I would Not fuck your wife with JPB's dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
indeed

you know it already, it is sick indeed to want your wife to fuck other men. Guess I or we "way over 18" do not have the same moral standard as the youth nowadays. They are sexually active sooner and with less or no strings attached.

So their commitment to marriage seems rather loose. Can only speak for myself, but the warm and good feeling of a loving relationship between husband and wife with exclusion of others seems more fulfilling than these "open" marriages

seem to bring in the stories (or in real life as I have seen around me). G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot

Keep up the good work, there are those of us who appreciate the effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Positive vote

Guess other's just aren't in the same place with their relationship. We talk like that and consider more. Broaching that subject requires extreme trust in each other. You and I aren't quite ready yet...notice your concern over something covetous ensuing? For me, I need to get past having that feeling. Once and IF that occurs, then my lady and I may take the next step. As for your closing comment, Exibitor and Exhibit is an excellent way to put it. Does it give you the feeling of control, i.e., Dom/Sub, sort of thrill. Mine obeys me, within reason, if I request that she expose a breast here and there for the viewing pleasure of another. Cheers...and wishes for continued marital growth.

PS: We're 60ish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I'm another kindred spirit! This is the first work I've read by you but you can bet I'll read all the rest.All the scenarios and thoughts you describe I've felt myself.Never able to interest my long legged blonde foxy wife to give it a try however.I wonder if she called my bluff whether I would chicken out? Good question.

This category is the most titillating to me so please ignore the bonehead who waste their time giving us morality lecture while we read to stiffen our cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Get Some Help Soon scabie

Consider this - you defend your need to be a cuck - a wimp but not openly - why is that?<P>

Is it because normal people would laugh at you for your sick subhuman addiction to self disrespect - the need for self disgust - the driving need to diminish your value of yourself. Seems weird eh.<P>

You seek selfish excitement not arousal because you have jaded yourself numb with the excesses you have chosen - now it takes acknowledging your intended loss of self to become emotional enough to erect the one who controls your thoughts and waking hours. It won't get better little sick one. Pretty sad on consideration wouldn't you rationally think.<P>

Fantasy is one thing but your predilection signals worse soon as self disrespect won't excite you for long.<P>

Looking forward to seeing your face on the sexual offenders web page - or are you already there?<P>

We won't even touch upon the sad misuse of talent for just the very few sicko's like you - because you can't see it - yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Yes,there is something wrong with your thinking.What would you say if the roles were reversed and your wife wanted you to swing or fuck other women and all you wanted was here.Would you feel loved or just used like an object for her sexual turn ons.This is not some noble thing dude,you are not on some higher plane, this is not because you love and trust more or any of the other bullshit reasons given.You are a sexual deivant who would gamble love and marriage and family for what you think will be a thrill.How would you feel if your wife risked everything on a cheep thrill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Don't Listen to Insecure Moralizers

It's pathetic really, to read the moralistic lectures by some insecure fuckheads who come to this site to wank off but can't can't stand anything outside of their own personal kink. They think they're sooooo superior, but they have no clue that they're at least as "lost" as they claim you are.

The critics who blast you make such assumptions about you that are unfounded. Take the guy who assumes you're a "youth." He hasn't read your other work obviously.

I believe some come to this "category" to search for stories such as these - the ones some of us - MANY of us like and fantasies we share - because they have some hang-up, some nerve, that you've obviously struck.

So there they are, cock in hand, and you've upset their fragile, insecure fantasies of what they like to jerk off to. So they feel the need to tell you how fucked-up you are - why? Because their dicks grew soft in their hands, that's why. They could have just read your "warning" at the beginning of your story, but they're the ones who are obsessed and feel the need to put you down just to build up their own lonely, small lives.

Carry on. Some of us LOVE these stories.

harvharvover 16 years ago
I totally understand

I can completely identify with everything you have said. I feel the very same way and suspect that there are more of us than are willing to admit.

I hope you get to enjoy the reality. I am still mildly hopeful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I'm with you brother

I love the thought of sharing my wife with another cock.

It is one of the biggest fantasies.

I live in Southern California and would like to offer my services as an other cock and tongue and fingers to help pleasure your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I think you have an anger issue socabi

Now, I know there's some out there that'll call me a "sick fuck," "a wimp," - you post your obnoxious comments on the very stories that I like most: ones of men who share their wives, or watch them with others, or enjoy them after they've had hot sex with others. Frankly, your comments are old and lame; you really need to think up some zippier insults. Or get a life.

Really it's perfectly ok to want to see your wife fucked by another cock. I think that most men that want this really wants to suck the cock himself but lets his wife do it for him. I don't think theres any wrong for a man to suck a cock. But a wimp is a wimp. A wimp is the usless SOB that allows himself to be pushed around and humiliated by other men. That's a wimp.....sucking a cock or wanting to see your wife fucked isn't

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sharing

i would get hot candlewax and drip it on her nipples..than get hot frying oil and drip it slowly on her face

luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 15 years ago
Just don't understand

that after reading your warning about what this would be all about, the "moral right" still read it. There are plenty of catagories on this site that I don't read, simply because I'm not interested. Why would I want to read something that I don't enjoy? Now that's a sick fuck if you ask me. These are sex stories on this site, touching on most kinks and fantasies...why don't you read the romance catagory instead and leave us the hell alone?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It's all good

I don't think your fantasies are sick but I'v e done some of the things you have written about

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not our fault reality hasn't kicked your ass yet

But feel free to write about it after you the bootfucking you so obviously want,and she's dumped you for someone who wants her all to himself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous