Bringing The Family Together Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Behind her blindfold, Kathy couldn't see a thing, but her heightened sense of hearing told her when the door swung open and Suzy came back. She could hear breathing, excited breathing, which it took her a moment to recognise as her own. She sensed someone in front of her, and then there was silence.

Jason felt his cock reacting in anticipation when Suzy guided him into the room and then stopped him. Behind him, Suzy shrugged her robe off and pressed herself to him, her nipples hard against his back. She ran her hands down his arms, and then whispered for him to reach out. He did -- and gasped as his hands found the woman in front of him.

Kathy gasped as well as she felt the hands on her, catching her breasts, squeezing gently. She moaned as they explored slowly, finding the opening to her gown and excitedly pulling the two sides apart to expose her breasts to this unknown man, to his eager hands.

As she watched Jason touch his Mum's naked breasts, Suzy's body was on fire, her own pussy heavy with her juices. She stood back from Jason and tugged on her own nipples, moaning quietly at the pleasure coursing through her. She moved behind Kathy and pulled her robe down her arms to leave her sister as naked as she was.

"Reach out," she told Kathy.

Slowly, Kathy did as she was told, reaching out to where she imagined the man would be. She felt him draw in his breath as her hands touched his belly. As he continued to explore her breasts, she slid her hands first up onto his strong chest, and then down over his hard belly. Her pussy throbbed as her hands sound the soft tangle of his hair, and then cried out as she found his cock. Even though he was hard, she felt him grow as she explored, as she found out just how long and thick he was, how firm his balls were, as she found out that everything Suzy had told her was true.

For a few long minutes, Suzy watched as Mother and son discovered each others naked bodies, as they touched and caressed. She pushed them closer together so that Jason's cock was trapped between them, so that he could feel Kathy's breasts firm against his chest, so that they could kiss, tentatively at first, then harder, wilder, their tongues meeting and then exploring.

She moved to stand beside them, her hands reaching out to caress them both, to touch their asses as they pressed closer together, as she pressed herself to them. As they breathlessly broke their kiss, she moved behind Kathy again, pressing down lightly on her shoulders so that she dropped to her knees.

Jason was aware of the woman moving, and then a mouth, her mouth, sinking down around his cock. He groaned as she drew him deep into her mouth, one hand still on his shaft, the other cradling his balls as he reached for her head, his hips thrusting forward.

Kathy moaned against him, her lips stretched around his thick shaft, only her hand stopping him from thrusting even deeper. Behind her, Suzy knelt down and reached around her sister, kissing her neck and shoulders while she cupped her breasts, her thumbs rubbing over her pebble like nipples.

As Kathy moaned, Suzy slipped one hand down her back before softly caressing her ass. She slipped her hand under her sister, rubbing lightly across her puckered rosebud before reaching up into her pussy. Kathy moaned against Jason's thrusting cock as her sister's fingers invading her wanton body. Suzy pumped her fingers into Kathy in time to Jason's cock, pinching her nipples until she leant forward and whispered in her ear.

"I want to see him fuck you," she told her sister.

"Yeeeessssss," she gasped, Jason's cock popping from her mouth.

Jason groaned, his balls ready to burst. Suzy moved between them, reaching for Jason's cock and stroking him, her other hand on Kathy's ass as she pulled her closer and kissed her, her tongue sinking into her mouth, tasting Jason's cock on her lips. She kissed Jason then, before leading Kathy to the bed.

Kathy laid back, her knees drawn up. Suzy leant over her and quickly ran her tongue along her pussy, sucking and flicking her clit before standing back up and kissing Jason, sharing her sister's, his Mothers, taste. She sank down and quickly sucked Jason's cock, her tongue swirling around the tip before she sank her mouth half way down his shaft. She heard Kathy moan as she stood up, and turned to see her rubbing her own clit, her hips jerking off the bed with lust.

"She's touching her cunt," she told Jason crudely as she led him by the cock to the bed.

"Kneel down," she told him as his legs touched the edge of the bed.

He moved onto the bed carefully, reaching out, his hands finding Kathy's legs. As Suzy moved to kneel beside her sister, she pulled on his cock as he shuffled forward, his hands sliding down Kathy's thighs, his legs touching hers. For a moment Suzy held still, Jason's cock in her hand as she reached out to touch Kathy's breasts. All three of them moaned with anticipation, with excitement, only Suzy seeing what was happening, seeing Jason's thick cock hovering just above his Mother's hot pussy.

After a few seconds, Suzy rubbed the tip of Jason's cock across Kathy's clit, sending jolts of pleasure rocketing through both of them. Her own pussy was dripping as she rubbed her nephews cock across his Mother's clit again, and then up and down her pussy. Kathy pushed her hips up to meet him, needing more, needing his cock inside her.

"Fuck her," she told Jason, all of them crying out as he thrust his hips forward and drove his cock deep inside Kathy's waiting body.

Kathy came almost straightaway as the unknown cock filled her, stretching her, the first real cock she'd felt for so long. As he pulled back and drove into her again, it felt as if she knew the cock, as if she'd felt it before. Her body was wracked with pleasure as he fucked her, his cock reaching deeper and deeper inside her.

Above her, Jason felt ready to burst, his balls tight beneath his plunging cock. He reached forward, searching out her breasts and nipples, gasping as he felt them swaying forward beneath his hands, beneath his driving cock.

Beside them, Suzy was pinching her own nipples with one hand, the fingers of the other deep inside her pussy. She desperately wanted to reach out to the others, but was totally awe struck by the way they moved as one, at the obvious pleasure they were giving each other. It was almost as if ... as if ... she shook her head, knowing that she was totally wrong.

She was shaken from her thoughts as Jason lurched forward and buried his face in Kathy's neck, her breasts caught between them, his cock plunging down to meet her rising hips, her hands grasping at his ass, pulling him deeper inside her. Suzy moved quickly, sliding across the bed to reach behind Jason, her hands sliding between his legs to grasp his balls, moving with him as he fucked Kathy, harder, deeper, faster, all three of them crying out as his cum erupted from him, as Kathy cried out, another orgasm exploding deep inside her hot, wet pussy, deep inside her body.

Jason slumped forward against the woman he'd just fucked, was fucking, his heart pounding. He could feel her chest heaving beneath him, her nipples like pebbles between them. He automatically snuggled against her neck, breathing in her smell, her desire. Suddenly it all felt so familiar, as Kathy sighed and held her new lover tight ....

Beside them Suzy looked on, a sudden panic rising inside her as she saw them so close, so intimate. She reached for Jason, gently easing him away from Kathy. He rolled onto his back, and she leant over, licking her own sister's juices and his cum from her nephew's semi erect cock. Jason sighed and reached for her, his hands moving easily over her body. Beside them, Kathy felt a pang of jealously as she imagined what the noises she could hear were telling her, but then Suzy's hands found her breasts, her mouth her nipples.

Suzy moved between them, their hands searching out for her. She rolled onto her back as Jason leant over her, his mouth quickly finding the breasts, the nipples that were now so familiar. Kathy's hands were on her belly, and then her mound, cupping her, her thumb rubbing across her clit as one, two, three fingers found their way inside her.

Gasping, Suzy pulled Jason way from her breasts to devour his mouth, her tongue plunging inside him before she broke their kiss and pushed him back down to where her nipples waited. She reached for Kathy, her tongue dancing with her sister's as her fingers worked their magic. Suzy's body tensed as she came, her cries echoing around the room for a long time as pleasure crashed through her before she sagged back, gasping for breath.

Beside her, Jason and Kathy both bit their lips, somehow keeping the silence they had promised as Suzy gasped between them. For a while the room was silent -- Suzy shattered by what she had seen, what she had done, what she had felt. The silence was only broken when Suzy eventually spoke.

"Have you ever shared a nice hard cock?" she asked out loud, sitting up and moving off the bed before sliding back alongside Jason so that he was caught between her and Kathy.

Suzy reached for Jason's cock, only to find that Kathy had beaten her to it. They caressed him together, his cock and balls at first, and then lower as he drew his knees up. Suzy began to twist on the bed, her movements matched instinctively by Kathy. As they turned, Jason reached out, blindly finding their legs, their asses, caressing and touching. He groaned as one mouth and then another found his cock, licking and sucking the tip, his shaft, his balls, their hands everywhere.

Jason found one pussy and then another, Kathy and Suzy both wriggling back against his searching fingers as their mouths left his cock wet and hard, standing out from his body. Kathy moved her mouth over the throbbing cock carefully, wanting more than anything to see it, to drink in its strength. More than once she was tempted to rip her blindfold off, to see what she was tasting, to see what had been inside her, to see who she had fucked and sucked, who she wanted again so badly.

Suzy watched as her sister began to straddle her own son, their blindfolds still hiding their true identities from each other. She reached for Jason's cock and stroked it slowly, his moans echoing around them as Suzy guided Kathy down onto his cock. He reached for her breasts, moaning as he found them, as she began to ride his cock. Suzy watched for a moment, but then pushed Jason's hands away, needing more, needing to be part of what was happening. She moved behind Jason's head and shuffled forward to straddle him, lowering her pussy down onto his mouth as she reached for her sisters hands, pulling them to her breasts before reaching for hers.

The room was quiet apart from the wet sounds of sex, of fucking and sucking, of their soft moans as Jason thrust up into Kathy's wanton body, his hands on her hips as he held her still, as Jason licked and sucked his Aunt's pussy, recognising her sweet taste immediately, as Suzy caressed her sisters breasts and ground her pussy down onto her nephews eager tongue, as Kathy pushed down to take the thick cock inside her, as she leant forward, her mouth searching out her sisters.

They all came together, their bodies screaming out with pleasure as Jason's cum erupted inside Kathy, as his tongue was flooded with Suzy's juices. The women clung together as they came, their tongues thrusting, hands everywhere, searching out each others bodies, exploring, pleasuring. Kathy and Suzy stayed where they were for long moments, their bodies rocking against Jason, his tongue lapping gently at Suzy's pussy, his cock still buried deep inside Kathy.

It was Suzy who eventually made them move, allowing them all one last kiss and cuddle on the bed, the three of them together, before she told Jason it was time to go. She led him back to his room, going through the reverse of what she had done before to maintain her secret. She moved back along the hallway and allowed a few minutes before slamming the door again.

When she got back, Kathy was in the shower. Suzy quickly joined her, their hands exploring gently as they washed away the heady smell of sex. Later, in bed, as they held each other, Kathy whispered her thanks to her sister. Suzy hugged Kathy tighter.

"It was amazing to watch," she blurted out.

"Maybe we should do it again," Kathy told her, "He would, wouldn't he?"

"Oh, I don't think that will be a problem," she whispered into the night as Kathy fell asleep beside her.

An hour later, while Jason was still buried deep inside her, she asked him what he had planned for the next evening .....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Suzy prepared Kathy and Jason in exactly the same way, going through the same routine. In their excitement, neither of them thought that anything was amiss. When Suzy led Jason into her bedroom, Kathy stepped forward, her arms outstretched, her eagerness more than obvious. If anything, Jason was even more eager, his cock stiff beneath the boxers Suzy had told him to leave on.

Suzy stood back, her pussy already wet as she watched them re-discover each other, their hands exploring. Jason quickly found out that Kathy was wearing a flimsy bra, and his hands began to move slowly over her breasts, caressing, touching. He moved behind her, cupping her breasts before fumbling with the catch. His hands slid back onto her breasts as her bra fell away, cupping them, feeling their weight, their size, their firmness, in his hands. Kathy pushed her ass back against him, feeling the soft material of his boxers -- and the hard, hot flesh of his cock -- against her ass that her thong did nothing to hide.

As she wriggled against him, Jason pinched and pulled at her nipples before feeling his way around her again. As soon as she was in front of him, he bent enough to catch a nipple in his mouth, his hands quickly finding her naked ass. With a groan, he sank to his knees, his hands kneading her ass as his mouth devoured her nipples, one at a time and then both together, her hands holding him, guiding him.

Suzy dropped to her knees as well, this time behind Jason. She reached around and ran her hands up and over his strong chest, and then back down over his belly before slipping them into the waistband of his boxers. She cupped his balls and stroked his cock, rubbing the pre cum dripping from it across the tip, her breasts pressed against his back, her lips moving softly over his hot skin.

"Stand up," she whispered to him.

He did what he was told straightaway, though his hands and mouth never left Kathy, his hands sliding up her body as his mouth searched out hers. Suzy moved quickly, tugging at Jason's boxers, forcing him to stand at an angle to Kathy as she dragged them down his legs, his cock so hard that it slapped against his belly as it was freed. Kathy heard the noise and reached for him, blindly catching his cock just as Suzy's mouth descended over the tip. As Kathy stroked Jason's him, Suzy sucked and licked his swollen cock -- and reached for Kathy, pulling her thong up hard against her pussy before ripping the thin lace away from her body.

Suzy groaned almost as loud as Kathy and Jason as she turned them slightly away from each other so that she alternate between burying her head in Kathy's pussy and sucking wildly on Jason's cock. Somehow she guided them stumbling to the bed, her mouth and hands never leaving their bodies, her own body on fire, her nipples painfully erect.

Jason fell backwards onto the bed, his cock bigger than ever. Suzy was on top of him in seconds, unable to control her need, her lust. She crouched over him and dropped down, impaling herself on his cock. She dragged Kathy to her, Jason's hands reaching out as she straddled him, her wet pussy dragging over his belly as he found her ass -- and reached between her thighs to sink his fingers into her pussy.

Suzy pulled Kathy to her, crushing her mouth with her own, her tongue dancing across her sister's as they rode Jason's cock and his plunging fingers, their breasts rubbing slickly against each other, their hands reaching out for each other, for Jason.

Jason's hips bounced off the bed, driving up into the pussy that he thought was Suzy's. Everything had become such a blur he wasn't sure any more, but he didn't care -- his body was on fire, and knew that he didn't want it so stop.

He came first, crying out as thick jets of cum shot out of his cock and deep into the pussy wrapped around him. Suzy's cries told him what he already knew as she came, her pussy bouncing on his cock as the painful pleasure of her own orgasm flooded her body. Kathy slid across Jason's chest, her pussy leaving a slick smear of her juices before she pushed down onto his tongue, stifling his groans of pleasure as her juices filled his mouth.

They clung together, panting, for a long time, until Jason pushed Kathy away, needing to breath. Suzy pulled Jason between Kathy and her, and then guided their hands over each others bodies, joining in as their hands and then their mouths searched out new pleasures. They didn't rest, they didn't want to, didn't need to, and as soon as Jason's cock reared up from the attention it was getting, he started to kneel up, his cock waving about in front of him, only to be pushed back down by Suzy.

With Jason on his back, Suzy lazily stroked his cock for a moment, before licking him slowly, tasting herself on him. On the other side of him, Kathy was running her hand over his chest, leaning over to kiss his hungry mouth, her legs straddling him as their tongues found each other. They kissed deeply as Suzy guided Jason's cock towards Kathy, as she sank down on him, her body rocking as she took him as deep inside her pussy as she could.

For a while, they rocked gently, but Kathy wanted more, much more. She reached our, finding the end of the bed and stretching, her pussy pushed down hard onto his cock, her full breasts swaying above him. She arched her back and swung her nipples across his mouth, his hands catching them as he fed hungrily, one hand quickly reaching for her hips as he began to fuck her harder, deeper, faster.

Beside them, Suzy watched through glazed eyes, kneeling up, her hands moving from her breasts to her clit to her pussy, watching them fucking, hearing only their cries of pleasure. For a moment, she didn't realise what was happening as Kathy's blindfold began to slip.

"Suzy," Kathy gasped in a warning, not willing to stop.

Suzy stared for a moment through her lust filled eyes -- and then reached forward and pulled Kathy's blindfold down until it hung around her neck. Kathy blinked, the sudden light burning her eyes. When she opened them, she saw Suzy dragging the blindfold away from her lovers face -- her son's face.

For a moment she froze, her eyes locked on Jason's as he blinked and stared back at her. She felt his cock soften slightly inside her just as she saw the panic on his face. Her brain screamed "No!", but her body told her something else completely.

"Fuck me," she hissed, her pussy clenched around his cock.

She felt him harden instantly, filling her again, stretching her pussy as he thrust upwards. Jason held his Mum tight to him and rolled them both over. Kathy reached out above her head and grabbed the end of the bed, arching her back and thrusting her breasts up as Jason fucked her harder than she'd ever been fucked before.

"Fuck me ... fuck me ... fuck me ..."

It became a breathless chant as her body rocked and her breasts swayed, her pussy on fire. Suzy leant over and sucked her sister's nipples, Jason's eyes opening even wider, his cock growing even harder. He threw back his head and roared out his pleasure as his cum erupted inside his Mum. He slumped forward, holding Kathy and Suzy as his cum poured from him, as Kathy's pussy convulsed around him as her own climax ran its course, as Suzy's mouth sucked her sister's nipples, her own fingers buried deep inside her wanton body.