Bringing The Family Together Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For a while afterwards nothing was said. Kathy and Jason held each other as the realisation of what had happened sunk in. Suzy held them both, to her their love, their need, complete. Then Kathy and Jason began to kiss, kisses that felt so natural, so right, kisses that started gently, but finished wildly with their tongues thrusting and dancing, exploring and discovering.

When they eventually broke their kiss, Jason immediately buried his mouth in his Mum's neck, kissing her softly as she pressed herself against him. Her hand slipped between them, reaching for his cock, as his mouth moved towards her breasts. Kathy gasped as he found her nipples, sucking each one gently before drawing one, and then the other, deep into his mouth. His tongue flicked across the rubbery tips while he kissed and sucked, his cock thick and strong in his Mum's hand.

Suzy was almost forgotten as Jason straddled his Mum, his cock hanging heavily beneath him, his arms straight, his hands above her shoulders. Kathy's eyes locked on his as she reached for his cock again. She stroked him slowly, smiling at his moans, before rubbing his thick, rubbery cock head against her clit. Now she moaned, at his excitement, at her own.

"Fuck me," she gasped, tugging his cock towards her.

Jason grinned at her.

"Yes, Mum," he told her as he sank his cock into her.

Kathy cried out as her son's cock filled her, stretched her. Jason pressed his cock into her and held still, feeling her pulsing around him. Slowly he eased back, their eyes locked, until just the tip was inside her. Her finger nails dug into his ass as she held him, as she tried to pull him back to her. For a moment he resisted, teasing.

"I said fuck me," she reminded him sternly, teasing him back.

With a grin that she shared, he thrust his cock as deep into her as he could, his balls slapping against her ass.

"Yes," she gasped, his cock reaching deeper than ever before.

Suzy watched as Jason fucked his Mum, hard and fast and deep, her breasts swaying wildly as he thrust into her. She started to slip off the bed, to leave them alone, but as she moved Kathy grasped her arm.

"No ... stay," she gasped as Jason repeatedly drove his cock into her.

Suzy rolled back towards them, pressing her body to her sisters as her nephew fucked his own Mother. She pulled Kathy's head towards her and shared a wanton kiss as Jason watched, her hands reaching out to them. She slid down to lick and kiss her sisters bouncing breasts, her body moving with them. She reached out to Jason, her hands sliding across his back and down onto his taut ass, her body moving in time to theirs as Kathy lifted her hips off the bed to meet her son's frantic thrusts.

Kathy screamed out her son's name as her body was torn by her orgasm, pleasure flooding through her to set every nerve tingling. Jason fucked her through her orgasm, prolonging the painful pleasure until his cum erupted from him, a thick torrent that flooded her pussy until he pulled out and stroked his cock to send the final few spurts shooting across his Mum's belly and breasts.

Suzy moved quickly, leaning over to suck Jason's cock into her mouth as he knelt between Kathy's spread-eagled legs, taking the last of his cum from him. She twisted back, licking the cum from Kathy's' body, sucking her erect nipples, before lying over her and pressing her body to her sister, sharing Jason's cum in a wanton kiss while they ground their pussies together.

Jason watched open mouthed, his cock in his hand. He could see Suzy's pussy between her thighs, her ass winking at him. Without thinking, he moved closer and eased one, then two, fingers into her, fingering her pussy while she rubbed herself against his Mum. He swopped hands, rubbing his juicy wet fingers across her ass, hearing her gasp as his finger slipped into her, as he fucked her with both hands, as her orgasm crashed through her, as she collapsed on top of Kathy, all of them satisfied for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that they did sleep, curled up on the bed together, the heavy smell of sex on them, around them. Jason half awoke after a few hours, thinking that he could hear whispering, giggling. His eyes had barely fluttered open before he was asleep again, but this time for only minutes before he heard the noises again, before he felt movement around him, warm flesh against him, hands on him.

A soft hand lifted his cock away from his body, away from where it had been nestling between his thighs as he lay on his back. He sighed, struggling to wake up, as the hand moved slowly along his shaft, while another hand cradled his balls. His cock grew rapidly as he woke up, rubbing his eyes and opening them just in time to feel a wet mouth descend on his cock, so see his Mum's lips stretched around him, her hair hanging in a veil around them.

She looked up at him, a deliciously wicked smile on her face.

"Now you're awake," she whispered huskily, "There's something we want to show you."

She let his cock drop back against his body with a slap before standing up. Jason looked across and saw Suzy beside the bed, a thick cock jutting out. His eyes were on stalks as he took in the sight before him, as his Mum stepped close to her sister, as she reached for the scarily realistic cock, as their mouths met in a hungry kiss, their hands exploring.

After what seemed like an age, Suzy turned to Jason, grinning at his obvious discomfort from his painfully erect cock.

"Would you like me to do something about that?" she asked, "Or shall I fuck your Mum first?"

Jason groaned, not quite believing what he was seeing, what he was hearing. Kathy had turned towards him now, her excitement obvious.

"Fuck her ...." he gasped, wanting desperately to touch his cock, but afraid to as he was so excited.

Kathy moved back onto the bed, her nipples dark and hard, her thighs already slick with juices. She lay back and reached out for Suzy, reaching for her breasts as her sister knelt between her legs, her cock jutting out obscenely. Jason shifted position so that he could see better, his mouth hanging open as he watched Suzy slide her cock inside his Mum. She fucked her slowly, both their breasts swaying with her gentle movement. Kathy closed her eyes and reached for her clit, totally lost in her own lust and desire, a lust that was only heightened by knowing that Jason was watching her.

The room was quiet apart from their increasingly excited breathing and the wet sound of Kathy's pussy being stretched and fucked. Jason desperately wanted to join in but was totally mesmerised by what he was seeing, by the show they were giving him. He watched as Suzy pulled back until her cock slipped out of Kathy. It swayed in front of Suzy, slick and wet, as Kathy moved onto all fours before reaching for the end of the bed, her back arched and her breasts hanging heavily, big and firm.

"Her favourite," Kathy told Jason as she guided her cock back inside her sister and began to fuck her again, harder now, and faster.

"Rub her clit," Kathy told him, her own hands holding Kathy's hips tight, her ass rocking as their fucking became increasingly wild.

Jason moved across the bed, his cock pressing against his Mum's body as he knelt up, reaching for her clit, her breasts, rubbing and tugging. Kathy screamed as she came, her body on fire from the hands on her and the cock inside her. She collapsed on the bed, her hands on her breasts as she gasped for breath. Suzy laid over her, holding her, Kathy's pussy still pulsing around the cock buried inside her.

Jason tried to take it all in, his eyes and hands everywhere. He moved behind them, seeing Suzy's ass, her pussy peeping out from between the straps, the cock still buried inside his Mum. He didn't hesitate, didn't even think, just moved behind them and drove his cock into Suzy's sopping pussy. She cried out, pushing back, only to find Kathy doing the same, wanting the cock inside her still, wanting to feel it being driven into her by her son's wild thrusts into her sister.

Jason drove his cock into Suzy relentlessly until his balls tightened and sent thick jets of cum into his Aunt. He fucked her harder, cum leaking from her pussy to splash onto her thighs as he fucked her through his climax and then through hers, not stopping until his legs felt weak and he fell on top of her, wrapping his arms around them both, holding them together as he, as they, gasped for breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason didn't know another thing until he woke up to the sound of the shower running. He rubbed his eyes and looked around, realising that it was late, and that he was alone. He heard giggling again, and whispering, and then the sound of the shower cubicle door opening and closing. He shut his eyes and thought of his Mum and Aunt together in the shower, their bodies pressed close together, their hands moving slowly over teach others bodies. His cock twitched, and he thought about joining them, but instead he lay back and closed his eyes, thinking about all that had happened, that might happen, thinking of them together.

He might have slept again after that, because when he opened his eyes the sun flooding through the curtains was even brighter. He got up and stumbled to his Mum's bathroom, smiling at the wet towels and water splashes, on the floor. He freshened up, but wandered back to his own room to clean his teeth and grab some shorts.

He called out to Suzy and his Mum as he made his way to the kitchen, but didn't get a reply. He poured a glass of juice, guessing that they were already out by the pool enjoying the sun. The thought of them by the pool, maybe naked, sent blood flooding to his cock, and he quickly downed his drink in one gulp before slamming the glass down on the table.

Outside, the heat hit him straight away. He walked around the house, but stopped as soon as he saw them. They were naked, kneeling up on some cushions facing each other, rubbing sun tan oil onto each others tanned bodies. As he watched, they caressed each others breasts, already slick with oil. Suzy said something and Kathy turned so that her sister could smooth some oil down her back and onto her ass. Kathy sighed and pressed back against her sister as Suzy's hands moved over her ass cheeks, and then between them, and then lower to reach between her thighs.

Jason slipped his shorts off, his eyes never leaving his Mum and his Aunt, his lovers. He stood naked, his hand slowly stroking his shaft as he watched Suzy lay down on her back, pulling Kathy with her. They wrapped their arms around each other, their legs entwined, their breasts rubbing slickly against each other as they kissed. Slowly, Kathy turned, moaning softly as she dropped her head between her sister's thighs, as she lowered her pussy towards Suzy's waiting mouth.

Suzy saw him first, towering over them, his cock rigid in front of him as he stared at his Mum's pussy.

"Fuck her," Suzy groaned, "Her favourite ..."

Jason's cock twitched as he heard those words again. He stepped closer, feeling Suzy's tongue sweeping along his shaft and across his balls as he slipped easily into his Mum's hot pussy.

She twisted her head around and smiled at him.

"I think this is going to be a great summer," she told them as he drove his thick, hard cock into her.

No one there was about to disagree with her!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END