All Comments on 'Bringing the Family Together Pt. 01'

by horny1507

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Underage sex

You are being reported.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Underage

I didn't see any? Feels like you are reporting this falsely?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

there is no under age sex here he is 18 so get your head out of your ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
needs an editor!

not much build up. The long-reunited mom is a famous porn star? Leaves nothing to the imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
uuuh lol

The backstory of how she had him was something that should have been a lot less... that. Lol

Could have been a good simple story, but there are bits that hurt it more than help it. Detail is great, but you should refocus the detail on how they meet, not how he was born.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a very original and creative story

And the good news is that, though he's had to wait a long time, the boy finally got his hard young cock up the same cunt he came out of and blew his hot young balls right up where he was once a baby. Just like in the story, more and more mothers and sons are coming to understand that up his own mother's cunt is where a boy's great big load of creamy semen belongs.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
Interesting

I've never heard of Ms. Zara before, but I'm willing to read more.

If this is going to be long running I wouldn't mind if you could add Jasmine Sinclare to the list, if she isn't already included. As a sister or a friend, it matters not.

That girl I am aware of.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is the first incest story I have read with adoption as the basis. It went as I would expect with no emotional involvement nor bonds involved. Simply another sexual romp with a woman who happens to be the mother her son never knew.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous