Britnee’s Trailer Park Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, yeah," Rob grinned,"Promises, promises..."

----

Britnee and Lara had breakfast at the local all-you-can-eat buffet, a favorite eatery for Hootertonville's more obese residents, many of whom were on government disability solely because of their weight. The two friends each stuffed enough pancakes, sausage, bacon, eggs, waffles, toast, steak, hash browns, home fries, fruit, biscuits and gravy, and coffee into their bellies to kill a horse. Thir feast also awarded them the angry glares and muttered comments of the establishment's heavier, fatter patrons and staff. It didn't stop the busboy from making almost continuous stops at their table, mainly to stare at Britnee's ample tits and deep cleavage.

"Take a picture, Larry," Britnee shouted after the young fool's eleventh trip, "It'll last longer!"

Both girls erupted with laughter. They didn't hear Larry muttering as he hurried away, "I seen 'em on the Google, ya dirty bitch!"

During the meal, Lara explained the more technical details of the changes she had made to Merle's porn site. Britnee understood much of it, but still had some questions.

"So, we own the site,?" she asked.

"Yes," Lara replied. "After I sent the cease and desist order, I hacked the site, it was so frickin' easy, and removed all the content. Then I set up our- I mean- your site. And I created a Paypal account for you so all fees and subscriptions get directly deposited and you get all the money."

Lara took a bite of toast, "And, the next time Merle tries logging in, he'll be redirected to the FCC's warning page.That oughtta put the fear of God in him!"

She grinned, wiping some egg off her lip. Britnee, who was shoveling gravy soaked biscuits into her mouth looked up and smiled.

"Ya think he'll ever figure it out?"

Lara slurped some coffee, "Not unless you tell him... or your mom tells him."

Britnee grunted, "Serves the prick right... Ah, Shit! I forgot! I'm supposed to stop an' pick up the money from Leo. Shit! We still gotta figure out how to get ahold of his files n figure out what he's up to!"

Lara downed her orange juice, "Knockout drops! I could go with, and put some in his drink when he's not looking! That should give us at least 2, maybe 3 hours to copy everything in his office!"

Britnee washed down the rest of her plaet with some coffee and grinned, "That oughtta piss the old dirtbag off! Okay... let's do it!"

On their way out, Britnee noticed a pair of jocks sitting near the door and blew them a kiss as she walked by, making sure to jiggle her voluptuous ass at them.

Leo rose from his desk as the two girls walked in. He gave Lara the once over, admiring her slim form. "So, you come back for more, little whore? And you bring friend for Leo! Da! Is good, no?

"Nice tracksuit. No one would ever guess you're a Russian gangster. Not in a tracksuit. And the answer's no. I came for my money. Just like always. This here's my friend. She's giving me a ride,"

Britnee pulled her sunglasses off and stood with her hands on her hips. "How about a drink? It's getting hot out there an' we're thirsty."

Leo nodded, "Yes, a drink is good, no?" He turned and produced a bottle and three glasses. "Vodka from my mother's ahh... how you say, region. Da!"

Lara accepted the glass with a shy smile. Just as she was raising it to her lips, she pointed at a wall and asked, "Is that an Orthodox cross?"

Leo turned to see what she was pointing at and in the blink of an eye, Lara's hand flashed over his drink, dropping a clear liquid into the glass. Leo turned back and brgan explaining the history of Russian Orthodoxy and the wooden cross mounted on the wall until Britnee interrupted.

"Not to be rude, but, we got business to take care of!"

She walked around the desk, playfully pushing Leo back in his chair and began wiggling her amazingly round ass for him. Lara drew a chair close and watched intently as her friend slowly peeled her shorts down allowing her fleshy butt cheeks freedom. Leo leaned forward, inhaling deeply as he pressed his face against the soft flesh. Britnee slowly ground her hips back to him moaning softly as his hot breath teased her wet pussy and tight sphincter.

Leo grunted and squeezed the soft buttcheeks, pressing them tighter to his face and pulling Britnee back. His tongue slid out and licked her ass cleavage, searching for the tight, pucker of her asshole Britnee moaned louder as the tongue found it's mark and began circling the rim.

From Lara's perspective, it looked like Britnee's phat ass was swallowing Leo head first! The horny girl crossed her legs and pressed a hand between them, rubbing her pussy through her pants.Britnee smiled at her friend She groaned as Leo's tongue slipped into her ass. The experienced, older man squeezed her cheeks roughly as he ate her out and his breathing became ragged and deep and then... nothing.

Britnee felt a heavy weight pinning her to the desk. She looked at Lara and asked, "Is he out?"

Lara pulled her chair closer lifted Leo's head off of Britnee's ass, pried an eye open with her fingers, then dropped his head. "He's out!"

She rose from her chair and went to retrieve her purse. Britnee stared at her friend, "A little help?"

Lara turned, saw Britnee still pinned under the unconscious gangster and ran back to the desk! "Sorry," she giggled, helping the petite teen move before dropping Leo face first on the desktop.

"Really," Britnee asked, pulling up her shorts. "Okay! Let's go to work! You get the laptop and I'll start copying files."

Lara grabbed the laptop and slapped a flash drive into the usb port. She began typing, oblivious to her friend or their surroundings Britnee began rummaging through the paperwork on the desk, snapping photos with her phone of every page. Then, she went through the drawers before moving on to the file cabinets.

Over the course of the next hour, she photographed hundreds of documents, not caring what they were since she could go through everything later, when she had more time. Lara, did her part, copying the entire hard drive onto flash drives. Then she hit a snag.

"Wait a min..." she muttered, typing again, "There seems to be a hidden partition..."

Britnee shrugged, "And?"

"Hang on...Whoa! Holy Motherfucker! Boo, You ain't gonna believe this!"

Britnee looked over her friend's shoulder, "Son of a bitch! Those look like kids! Leo's trafficking in kids? That no good piece of shit!"

The two women looked at each other. "We gotta take him down," they said simultaneously.

Lara grinned, "I have to see my P.O. next week. Homeland Security has it's offices two floors up. I think I'll pay them a visit. They're gonna be interested in this!"

Britnee frowned, "Won't they give you trouble for hacking this stuff?"

Lara grinned, "Not if I make a deal first!"

The girls finished their work and made sure nothing was out of place. Before leaving,

Britnee scribbled a note, "You fell asleep on me, you stupid prick!" and stuck it under Leo's snoring face. Then, after taking the money owed to her, they left. On the way out,

Britnee handed Lara a wad of hundreds.

"What's this for?

"You're part of the crew now, you get a cut," Britnee smiled and kissed her friend. "Now let's get outta here and grab some lunch! Then I gotta get ready for the club tonight!"

----

"So Ya see Clem," Merle grunted, "This here's the sex chair I was tellin' ya 'bout! I made a few modifications as you can see..."

The chair Merle was talking about was a series of pipes, padding and handles constructed for the purpose of allowing people to have sex in numerous ways and positions without the need or limitations of a bed. Merle and his friend, Clem were standing in Merle's shed. The shed was really a two car garage located behind Merle's trailer. Clem gawked at the apparatus and grunted.

"Whyfor there's them hoses what's on it?"

Merle shook his head, "Never you mind 'bout that! But tell me what ya think o' the place!"

Clem was Merle's best friend and cousin. He was a skinny, ugly man with only three teeth in his mouth and a lazy eye that moved around constantly. Dressed in a pair of bib overalls and no shirt, he turned and looked around the shed, mouth agape.

"Whyun you got all them chains and such in here," he asked, scratching his chin, "Looks like a devil room!"

Merle glared at his cousin, "I told you, I'm makin' them videos of that little slut stepdaughter o' mine an' selling them on the internet! I'm a gonna make some a them S and M ones for all the freaks and preeverts what keeps askin' fer 'em! Now, c'mon an' help me git that generator off the truck an' then we'll go get a burger!"

The two men spent the next twenty minutes hauling a large power generator from Merle's truck into the shed. It was loud, noisy work and neither man heard the loud shouting and screaming coming from inside Merle's trailer, which was fortunate for Merle. He would have had a heart attack if he had bothered to walk into his home.

Inside, the noise being made was caused by his wife, Brandee, who was having her asshole and cunt cored out by the gigantic cocks of Jayden and Jed, the Gulliver twins! As it was, Merle just about had a heart attack from moving the heavy equipment from his truck! Then again, if he had bothered to look in Britnee's window, He would have witnessed his stepdaughter and her best friend playing hide the salami with a foot-long double headed dildo! As it was, Merle remained oblivious to the world around him and drove off with Clem, chuckling at his cleverness and smarts.

----

Upon returning home from lunch and shopping, Britnee and Lara had spent some time setting up their new phones, tablets and computers then discussed a plan of action for dealing with Leo and more plans for ripping off the patrons of the strip club without getting caught.

"Awright," Britnee said, making her way to the kitchen. "I'll get hold of the Moron twins tomorrow and clue them in."

She mixed two cocktails then turned to an empty room. Lara wasn't there. Britnee heard a noise from the bedroom and, when she walked in, found her friend on the bed, legs spread, sliding a double headed dildo up her wet cunt! Britnee wasted no time disrobing and joining her friend. Sitting opposite Lara, she scissored her legs around and between her friend's and began feeding the other head into her own wet snatch!

"Jesus, Boo," Britnee grunted, as she gyrated her hips, pulling the dildo in deeper, "And I thought I was a nympho!"

"Hacking," Lara panted, slowly pumping her hips, "Always... makes... me ahhh yessss... Horny! God! That feels good!"

"Yeah," Britnee replied, her breathing becoming more ragged, "I gotta admit... Unngh!... I Haven't Ohhh Yessssss!... had a good... Fuck!... orgasm all...shitshitshittt! Day!"

The two girls had every inch of dildo buried in their pussies and they were rubbing their dripping snatches and clits together. They sat there on the bed, reclining on their elbows, legs spread and entwined, staring into each other's eyes, not speaking. The only sounds they made were the moans and groans and cries of lust as they fucked themselves and each other with the fat dildo.

"Ooohhh, Fuck! I'm gonna cum," Britnee groaned, humping the air with her hips as her cunt sucked on the rubber cock!

"Me too," cried Lara, grinding her pussy into her friend's!

Their fucking became more frenzied, desperate! Their cries and moans joined by the sucking sounds of their pussies wetly sliding together Britnee thrashed about on the bed, massaging her fat, round tits as the first orgasm ripped through her!

"Jeezussss! Fuckin'! Christ! You're makin' me CUMMMM! YES," Britnee screamed!

Her arms flailed wildly as she bucked and jerked against Lara's pelvis! She grabbed one of the taller girl's ankles and sucked on her toes, tonguing them like tiny cocks! This sent Lara over the brink! She grabbed the sheets and slapped the mattress hard as she erupted in orgasm, squirting her half of the dildo out of her throbbing cunt!

"Goddammit, Boo," she cried, "I've never cum this hard! Not before I met you!"

Britnee clenched the dildo with her pussy and rolled on top of Lara, pinning her to the bed. She reached down and slipped the cum slick dong back in Lara's cunt and began fucking her! Her oversized boobs crushed Lara's chest as the two horny sluts shared a sloppy spit soaked kiss. Britnee's hips were forcing the dildo to pump their hungry cunts and, soon the girls were moaning and thrashing about, cumming again and again!

"Damn, Brit," Lara finally spoke, gasping for air as her orgasms subsided, "That was incredible! But, I'm afraid we're gonna have to grab another shower if you don't wanna be late for your first night at work!"

Britnee looked at the clock, "Shit! You ain't kiddin'! C'mon!"

---

Stripper Sluts was like many other medium-sized strip clubs. A split level room with a large main stage and two, smaller stages on either side of the room. A Small bar, a couple dozen small tables and chairs and several bar stools lining the walls. The upper level, which consisted of a terrace on either side of the main room had a dozen small, private booths separated by partitions and curtains on one side and, three large, private rooms with locking glass doors on the other. The booths were for private dances and the rooms for private parties.A third terraced wall held the DJ booth.

Britnee and Lara entered the building through a side door and made their way out to the main room. Lara wasted no time finding Fred, the floor manager and introducing him to Britnee. Fred was a tall 6'4" man in an expensive tailored suit. Britnee could tell he was in great physical shape, the way the suit draped his body. She was also drawn to his chiseled, handsome features and thick, shortcut brown hair. He looked like a soldier, which he had been, and had the natural grace of a professional athlete. She felt her juices flowing as they spoke and wondered what kind of package he was hiding in his pants.

Fred explained some of the rules to her: How much to tip the bartenders, DJ, and bouncers, what she could allow customers to do or touch, what wasn;t allowed and how to spot undercover police and state agents. He also reminded Britnee of the club's number one rule... Dancers make their money from tips, the club makes its money from liquor sales, the dancers' main job was to get the customers to buy drinks!

Lara then introduced her to a few of the bouncers. They were all dressed in slacks and golf shirts with the club logo and for the most part, they all looked like ex-jocks, tall broad shouldered men. One or two were attractive, but another was kind of fat and reminded Britnee of Merle. Then she met the batenders who were very pleasant and gave her a free shot of tequila aa a welcome. A quick trip upstairs and Brinee met the Dj who nodded and asked what kind of music she preferred. He chuckled as she told him 80's hair band.

Back downstairs, the two girls walked past a small kitchen where two chefs and a dishwasher were prepping hotel pans for the clubs buffet line and on to the locker room where the dancers lived while not on stage or giving private dances. There were rows of lockers and benches on either side of the room. A row of showers and toilets lined the back wall and, the middle of the room held two rows of dressing tables and mirrors.

There were about a dozen or more women in the room when Lara and Britnee walked in. Some were milling about while others were doing their hair and/or makeup. Most of the girls were white, but Britnee noticed a few black girls and one or two Latinas in the mix. For the most part, the women were attractive, a few being quite stunning.

Lara found an empty locker for Britnee and made sure she understood to keep her purse and valuables locked up at all times. "These bitches working here are a pack of thieves," she warned. "Okay, Boo. I gotta get out on the floor. Your shift starts soon, so I'll check up on ya then. Don't worry, you're gonna be great!"

Britnee blew her a kiss and sat down on a bench and quickly changed into her schoolgirl outfit. Finding an unoccupied chair, she began putting on her makeup and chatted with a few of the other girls. One of them offered her a drink from a flask which Britnee accepted gratefully. After a few minutes, she felt right at home and, looked forward to the night.

She was awestruck when Julie walked into the locker room. Britnee had seen plenty of girls with fake tits on the internet but, never up close in person. Nor had she ever seen a pair as large as Julie's and the little slut felt her thighs heat up as she stared open-mouthed at the platinum bombshell!

Julie introduced herself, smirking a little as Britnee stammered out a response. Then, the club owner gave a short speech to the room before reciting the house rules for Britnee's benefit. Britnee tried to pay close attention but had difficulty concentrating. She was mesmerized by Julie's heavy juggs and couldn't take her eyes off of them! Julie soon dismissed the girls to get to work and took Britnee aside.

"Remember to have fun out there. If you're having fun, then the clients are having fun," she told Britnee. "You'll be working the room for awhile before your first dance. Lara will let you know when it's time. Two dances on the main stage then two on stage two and two more on stage three. Then work the floor. Since it's your first night, you'll only be working about five hours. Are you ready?"

Britnee blushed. Julie was wearing platform heels that made her a few inches taller and Britnee's face was at chest level, "Uhh, yeah... I mean, Yes! Ready to work it like a pro!"

Julie laughed hard enough to make her huge, impossibly round tits shake. "Good girl," she grinned, Let's go get 'em!"

The first twenty minutes seemed to fly by, Britnee felt. The club was not too busy and she spent most of that time sitting with a couple of bikers who tried to get her to go out back with them. Britnee declined but managed to get the men to buy a few rounds. It was no surprise to Britnee that her drinks were 7up with ice while the men had vodka. The price of the fake drink was exorbitant, but that wasn;t Britnee's concern.

Almost as soon as she finished her third "vodka", Lara tapped her on the shoulder and whispered, "Ok, love, get backstage so Louis can introduce you!"

Britnee stood watching a tall, skinny Blonde with small, bolt-on tits finish her routine.

Then the DJ said a few words before belting out, "Ladies and Gentlemen! Please welcome to the stage, Stripper Sluts newest sensation! She's young,fun and wants your cum! Introducing: Britnee Busted!!"

The opening strains of "Hot for Teacher" came booming out of the P.A. system as Britnee bounced onto the stage, prancing and skipping around the edge, smiling at all the men sitting and grinning at her like fools! She performed the routine she had done when auditioning for Rob, but extended it after her bra came off by crawling along the edge of the stage to give the customers ample views of her phat titties and ass! She had no problem spreading her thighs and giving hints of the wet cunt beneath her thong and easily switched expressions between grinning schoolgirl and horny, aching slut! By the end of the song, her garter belt was stuffed with bills and more money scattered the stage.

The second song began, Britnee started with a slow, wave-like dry hump of the stage that accelerated into a series of rolls and twists and gyrations that brought her to the brass pole and, after a few, sext spins, Britnee pressed her hot, sweat covered tits around it and tit-fucked every guy in the room!

"Not bad, hmm," Julie sipped her drink, "Not bad for a rook..."

"Tight Body on her," Louis, the DJ agreed, "Those are some nice tits!"