Britnee’s Trailer Park Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. She seemed to love mine... I wonder... I mean they're already too big for her frame, and the shape... they look fake, but not."

"Yep. I think you should talk to her abou-"

"Implants? Yeah, besides, Rob'll go nuts! So what's the story on her?"

Louis laughed, "The way the girls tell it, she's the biggest tramp in town. Lives over in the trailer court with her mom. Spends her time partying and fucking anything that moves, you know the drill...although, according to Jessie and Carol, she only fucks guys with eight inches or more."

Julie nodded and finished her drink, "Hmm, I'll have a word with her later-".

"Hang on," Louis broke in, "And Now, On the Main Stage...Six Gun Sandy!"

Britnee moved to the second stage as a girl dressed like a cowboy pranced around behind her. She had no idea how much money she had made but made sure it was hidden in her bundle of clothes. The next several songs she danced for the customers on either side of the room, grinning and flirting as she took their dollars. A quick wardrobe change and she was back on the floor. Lara gave her a quick hug and kiss and she began mingling with her new fans. A few table dances and several beers later, she was upstairs in the V.I.P. lounge giving a fat, middle-aged guy in a suit a handjob while he sucked on her tits. As she walked down the stairs afterward, she giggled as she told Lara, "Easiest 100 bucks I ever made...". A few minutes later, she was back upstairs, Then again and one more time before her next stage call.

After her second set, Britnee returned to the locker room to clean up and found Fred sitting with his pants around his knees while one of the dancers, a skinny white girl with no tits, tried to inhale his rock-hard prick Britnee had enough booze and coke in her to not care if she was interrupting and she walked over and stuck her sweaty, naked tits in Fred's face!

Fred started to speak but his mouth was full of nineteen-year-old tit so, he did what came naturally and sucked it for all he was worth! Britnee groaned in delight as he teased her nipple with his tongue and she pulled his head tight to her chest! Her pussy was drenched and twitching and even her ass felt hot as the older, handsome stud feasted on her tit flesh! Britnee pulled him off and stuffed his mouth with her other tit. Fred greedily devoured it, biting and pulling the hard nipple until Britnee was on the verge of orgasm.

Just as she was about to cry out, the other girl pulled herself off Fred's big cock and ran from the room! "I'm late for my next set," she called over her shoulder!

Britnee looked at Fred who nodded his head towards his crotch. The horny teen dropped to her knees and gripped his hot shaft in both hands! Fred's cock was at least eight hard inches and thick enough to make it difficult for Britnee to wrap her fingers around! It stood up straight and tall from his groin like a steel flag pole and the bloated purplish red cockhead was the size a plum. Britnee felt the blood coursing through the thick veins of the fat dick and knew she had to taste it! She slathered the fat glans with her tongue and stabbed at the piss hole tasting the salty precum. Moaning, she slid her lips around it and sucked like a vacuum cleaner on high!

Fred jerked his hips at the intense pleasure her lips gave him. Britnee kept at it, sucking inch after inch into her mouth until the hard cock was banging the back of her throat! She loved the way this felt and spent the next few minutes abusing her tonsils and gagging on the turgid rod while her hands pumped it hard!

Fred groaned, "Fuck, that's good! I can't take much more!"

Britnee slurped up her spiy as she gasped for air, "You ain't seen nothin' yet, boss!"

Again, she began her slow, sucking descent down the length of Fred's long, heavy cock, only this time she opened her throat and took him deep! She didn't stop until her nose was grazing his pubic hair then, she used her tongue to massage the fat vein underneath as she slid slowly off the dripping cock! She took his massive balls in her hands and rolled and squeezed them as she again to his entire length into her mouth and down her silky throat!

This was all Fred could take! Britnee felt his nuts tighten in her hands and his throbbing prick swell in her throat! Fred threw his head back and roared as he erupted, pumping his hot jizz directly down the young slut's gullet!

Britnee used her mouth and hands to milk every last drop of liquid protein from the older man, savoring the sticky goo that bubbled out onto her tongue as she came up for air!

"Is this my bonus, boss," she giggled as one last wad of cum streaked across and plastered her face.

Fred grunted in reply. It was then they both noticed Lara leaning against the dressing table with her arms folded over her chest and the goofy grin Britnee loved so much spread across her face.

"Take a picture," Britnee laughed, "It'll last longer!"

Lara whipped out her phone did just that! She took several pictures including one with Britnee holding Fred's Cock against her face to show just how big it was.

"I think you two should be out on the floor earning us some money," he scowled, standing and pulling his pants up.

"Oh," Lara exclaimed! "That's why I'm here! Julie wanted me to tell you you're done for the night! "She said, 'Great job and come see me before you leave!' Yeah, that was it."

Fred nodded at Britnee as he walked to the door, "Welcome aboard, rook. You handled yourself well."

The girls watched him leave and looked at each other...then, exploded with peels of laughter! They laughed and giggled until their sides split, Lara licking the cum off Britnee's face as the hilarity subsided.

"Ahhh,"Britnee sighed, "That guy has one beautiful dick! When you gettin' off, love? I'll hang out at the bar if you're still workin'!"

Lara grinned, "No worries! Julie let me go since I'm your ride. Besides, it's not that busy tonight! Get dressed n' I'll see you out back in 10. 'Kay?"

"'Kay!"

Britnee found Julie behind the bar wearing a blue halter top that did nothing to hide the woman's massive tit flesh. The older woman smiled and pulled Britnee in for a hug, crushing the tiny teen against her ridiculous bust!

"You were great, honey," Julie gushed, pressing Britnee tighter to her tits before releasing her. "Welcome to the family! I just wanted to say, if you could stop by tomorrow, I'd like to talk to you about a few things. Well, two things anyway!"

She cupped Britnee's tits and thumbed the tiny nipples!

Britnee gasped a little, "Yes, Ma'am! That'd be great!" was all she could manage to say. She wasn't easily intimidated, but Julie's stunning beauty and truly massive tits made her feel small and weak!

"Great," Julie released her, "Stop by anytime after 1! Be safe getting home, now."

----

"So how much did you make?

Lara turned into the trailer park and stoppe in front of Britnee's home.

"Jeeeezzuussss," Britnee cried! "I got just under 800 bucks here! 800 bucks for four and a half hours work! And free drinks! And some of the best dick I've had since yesterday!

This job might be alright!"

Lara nodded, "Just be careful, it's not all money and glamour! I told you not to trust anyone there! They all are a pack of thieves!"

Britnee laughed, "An' what are we? You comin' in?"'

"Naw, I gotta get home! My folks must be goin' crazy 'bout now. I ain't been home since I went to work yesterday an' hooked up with you! 'Sides, I gotta get started on all those files we took offa Leo! And Shit!"

"What?" Britnee frowned.

"I just remembered, I was supposed to pick my little brother up from soccer practice!"

"When was that?"

"... umm... day before yesterday!"

Britnee whooped and threw her arms around her friend and kissed her hard and deep!

"Git outta here, Boo! An' call me tomorrow!"

Britnee walked over to Jayden and Jed's trailer, noticing their truck was in the exact same spot it had been that morning. With a finger, she wrote a message in the dirt and dust on the driver side window. Then she walked over to her mother's trailer noting that Merle's truck was gone. As she approached the door, she heard shouting and cries of passion emanating from within and noticed the whole trailer was shaking and rocking.

"Them two stupid idiots ain't gonna be good fer nuthin' tomorrow," Britnee sighed, walking up to her door.

Walking inside, she stripped and lit a joint before stepping into the shower. Wrapped in a towel with her wet hair pulled back in a ponytail, Britnee Smoked some more weed and fixed a drink. Relaxing on the sofa, she checked the time and realized it was only 11:30. Then, she realized this was the first time she had been home alone in days, if not, weeks!

Britnee checked her messages and texts then remembered the pic her mom had sent the day before.

Half a dozen texts and 20 minutes later, she heard a car pull up. She walked to the door when she heard the knock and dropped the towel as she opened the door.

"Hi, Frankie," she grinned, standing stark naked, "Been a long time! Why don;t you come on in?"

End Part 5