Britnee’s Trailer Park Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gfunk45
gfunk45
254 Followers

"Goddammit, Stud," she yelled! "You coulda killed me!"

"I'm sorry! Oh, my God, I'm so sor-!"

"No, baby! Don't be sorry! That's how you treat a horny cunt! You use her for your pleasure!" Britnee bent and placed tiny kisses all over the still belching cockhead, "When I'm through with you, you're gonna know how to use this thing right! Any woman you want will be your whore! Whore for life!"

"Now," Britnee grunted, wiping some slime off her lips, "you just sit back an' Ima take all of this cock down my throat! Or die tryin'!"

She took Frank's enormous prick in her mouth once again and, sucked it to the back of her throat. She swallowed and pushed the tip past her gag reflex and slowly sucked her way down. The mighty tool was every bit as big as she feared and it was 30 minutes and several air breaks before she was able to fit all but the last four inches into her mouth. She tried and tried to take it all but, the damn cock was just too damn thick!

This angered Britnee to no end! She was the unrivaled queen of deepthroating and here was a cock that had bested her! Frank took little notice of her anger as he was lost in the lustful pleasure of her soft, silky throat milking his flesh!

----

"Maybe," Frank offered, rubbing his sore arm, "We could try something different!"

Britnee stopped in mid suck and looked up. "Whadaya got in mind?"

"Well," Frank continued, turning and reclining against the arm of the sofa, "You've been sucking my cock and giving me orgasms for the last hour or so, and it's been great! Really great! But...,"

"But," Britnee slapped his cock on her tongue,

I haven't done much for you except pound your throat, so I was thinking, maybe I could eat your pussy!"

Britnee leaped up and swung her tiny frame over Frank, kneeling over him with her ass and pussy just above his face! "That's a great idea! Let's 69!"

Frank slid his hands slowly up her thighs and over her ass cheeks. He raised his head and, never having tasted a cunt before, tentatively licked her wet slit. The taste was light and fragrant and almost sweet and Frank found it delicious! He also knew he needed more of it! He inhaled deeply, letting her scent fill his senses and drive his lust! Britnee moaned as she felt his tongue wash back and forth over her cunt and she began licking all over his throbbing cock shaft!

Frank's hips rolled as he felt her tongue. He was growing hornier by the second and he filled his hands full of Britnee's soft ass and pulled her to his open mouth! He licked around her hooded clit and fluttered his tongue against her weeping cunt hole, noisily sucking her sweet juices. The heat coming from Britnee's pelvis spurred him on and he sucked hard on her swollen clit, causing the tiny slut to buck and grind on his face as she cried out with lust!

"Fuck! That's so good," Britnee groaned, slapping herself with his huge cock! "Eat my horny cunt, Baby!"

She shuddered with delight and dove on Frank's 12-inch Python, throating as much as she could! This drove Frank wild and he gripped her ass tighter and he began devouring her hot cunt! He licked her clit, lips and stuffed his tongue deep into her twitching hole! Apparently, his cock wasn't the only thing that was big on him!

Soon the trailer was filled with the sounds of two horny people licking and sucking each other. It Sounded more like pigs or dogs devouring their food! Britnee's hips gyrated and ground into Frank as he nibbled on her clit. The hot ass flesh pressed against his face drove him over the edge and he sucked and chewed on her clit with abandon!

Britnee's orgasmic cries were muffled by the giant cock lodged in her throat! Her entire body jerked and writhed as she pulled her face off the massive prick! "OOOHHH YYYESSSSS!! Make Me Cummm," She screamed, flooding Frank's face and mouth with her salty sweet cunt juices! "EEEAAATTT MMEEEE!!"

Her fists were jerking Frank's cock as fast as they could as she rode his face through another hard orgasm! Frank licked and sucked and drank all he could and kept on eating! Then his tongue found Britnee's tight, puckered asshole Britnee exploded again, soaking his face and feeding her tight holes to him!

"Fuckin' Eat ME, Stud! Eat all my holes! FUCKKK! My body is yours to feast on," Britnee screamed!

"MMMNNRRRMMMLLLLGGGHHHRRRLLLFFF," was all Frank could moan in response, his mouth and face were full of pussy and ass and flesh! Then he slipped a finger up Britnee's asshole and the teenage slut erupted again!

Before her orgasm subsided, Britnee had Frank's fat cock in her mouth! She sucked as hard as she could on the hot, throbbing tool! She couldn't get enough! She pulled the pulsing dick into her throat and sucked as good as she had ever sucked! She was sucking on his finger with her ass and his cock with her mouth and Frank knew he couldn't last much longer! He also knew he never wanted anyone more than he wanted Britnee! Except for her mother, Brandee!

He continued to suck and chew on Britnee's throbbing clit as he stuffed his thumb up her tight cunt! He began furiously fucking her holes as he ate, snorting and sucking on her tasty flesh! Britnee screamed around the thick slab of cock in her throat and forced her face down, taking it deeper! Down to the root! Her chin And lower lip hit Frank's pubic hair and she knew she had all twelve hard, fat, throbbing inches of his cock in her mouth and throat! Tears streamed down her face as she sucked and sucked! She held his cock in her throat as she felt herself starting to pass out from lack of oxygen!

That's when Frank came! His balls exploded, sending a torrent of hot jism up his raging hardon and deep into her throat! Britnee took as much as she could before sliding him out of her insatiable mouth! She leaned her head back and gasped for air as she let the mighty cock shower her with cum! Frank's cock spewed globs and ropes of sticky cum into the air that rained down on Britnees head and face and the horny slut cried and laughed and caught as much as she could with her open mouth!

Frank lay his head back and gasped for air himself! His face was shiny with Britnee's cum and he pulled his fingers from her quaking ass and pussy and licked them clean! He groaned as his orgasm slowed and his cock fell against his belly.

"Holy Shit," he exclaimed, "That- that was incredible! Oh, My God!! I never knew Anything could be so good!"

He massaged Britnee's thighs and ass and lightly licked up her juices.

"MMM, Stud! Where did you ever learn to eat pussy like that," Britnee sighed, slumping against Frank's body, resting her head next to his massive cock. "And for the record, I'm still the queen of deep throat!"

----

Merle and Clem turned onto the lane that ended at the trailer park. As they drove home, Merle noticed a strange car parked outside Britnee's trailer. Normally, Merle would have shrugged as there was always someone stopping by her place for some free pussy but, this time, he got excited at the prospect of filming a new scene for his website.

"It'll teach that little whore," he muttered under his breath. "C'mon, Clem! Let's stop at home an' then we'll have some real fun! You unload the truck an I'll get the camera!"

Merle Backed his truck up to the shed behind his trailer and almost ran to the door, leaving Clem to unload the supplies and equipment from the truck bed. He wasn't prepared for what he found when he stepped inside, however.

The fat, stupid slob stopped dead in his tracks upon entering his home. His jaw dropped and eyes bulged out to the sight of his wife, Brandee, kneeling on the floor on all fours while two men, one underneath her and, the other, squatting over her, stuffed her asshole and cunt with two of the biggest cocks Merle had ever seen! To make matters worse, Brandee was moaning and crying and begging the two men to fuck her harder and tear her some new holes!

"What the-! Why in the-! What in hell-," Merle sputtered, shaking in his shoes at the sight of his wife fucking two other men! "What the fuck are you doing, Brandee?"

Brandee looked back over her shoulder and shrugged, "Merle, honey! Jus' shut the fuck up n stick your cock in my mouth! I got a vacancy that needs fillin'!"

Merle was enraged! Just as he was about to speak, he felt a sharp pain in his chest that felt like a truck rolling over him! He reached into his pocket for his pills, spilling half the bottle as he struggled to open it and forced a few pills into his mouth! The pills had no effect and Merle collapsed on the floor! The last thing he saw before the lights went out was a pair of balls slapping his wife's ass.

Moments later, Clem walked in. His jaw dropped too when he saw the hot action going on. He nearly jumped out of his overall when he saw Merle lying on the floor!

'Umm," he said meekly, "Mizz Brandee? I don' think cousin Merle is feelin' all that well."

Brandee groaned, "Just... Uhh Uhh Fuck, that's good... get over here and gimme that cock... Yessss! Fuck Meeeee!"

"B But...," Clem stammered.

"Clem, Shut the fuck up and stick your cock in my mouth!"

Clem had never seen a woman fuck two men at the same time and it gave him a raging hard-on! He stepped in front of Brandee and did as he was told,

Brandee looked up at him and saw a prick as big or bigger than the two 10 inch monsters pounding her cunt and ass! "Jesus uhn H. Fuckfuckfuck Christ, Clem," she gasped, "Where in the fuck...yes right there! Right there!... did you ever get such a cock like that?"

Clem blushed, "Ahh, I nos it's kinda small..."

"Small? Small!"

"Well, back home, my brothers all got bigger! Heck, we used ta call Merle "Tiny"!"

Brandee grunted and grabbed his fat prick, "Talk later, Fuck me now!" She began sucking on his hot tool!

Clem was woefully stupid but, even he knew what to do with a hot slut who needed her holes filled. He grabbed Brandee's head with both hands and began stuffing her mouth, banging his bloated dick against the back of her throat! Brandee took it like a champ, sucking as hard as she could while milking Jayden and Jed's huge cocks with her pussy and sphincter!

"FUCKKKK," She cried, coming up for air, "Fuck me like a whore! Fuck me like a FUCKING WHORE!! Fuck me and gimme yer CUM! I NEED CUMMM!!"

She reached for Clem's ass and pulled him closer. Clem thrust his hips back and forth, sliding his cock deep in Brandee's throat She slipped her tongue out and teased his balls with the tip. Jed and Jayden redoubled their efforts, pumping their hard cocks faster and harder, doing everything they could to fuck the older whore into submission!

"Jeezus, Jay," Jed groaned, sweat pouring off his face and balls, "I cain't keep this up much more! She's ever bit as good as Britnee! Ima fill her ass up but good!"

"I knows, cousin," grunted Jayden. "Where ya think Brit got it from if not fer her mom here bein' such a goddamn slut!"

Brandee was too busy cumming all over their cocks while learning how to breathe without a throat to respond. Her throbbing, quaking holes clamped and released The twins' hard cocks, milking them to orgasm! Jayden and Jed came simultaneously, flooding her asshole and pussy with enough cum to fill a bucket! Clem erupted with his orgasm as he was pulling back and filled Brandee's gaping mouth! He continued cumming all over her face as she tried to gasp for air and swallow the heavy load!

After several minutes of cumming, body jerking and, gasps, groans, whimpers and moans, the foursome disengaged. Brandee sat against her chair and rubbed the cum on her face into her skin as the Gulliver twins started dressing and Clem pulled his bibs back up over his dripping prick. That's when everybody noticed Merle's lifeless body on the floor.

"Clem," Brandee said, pointing at her husband, "Is he dead?"

Clem shook with fear, "I don' know! I'm afraid t' touch him!"

Jayden and Jed stood with looks of stupidity and fear on their faces. Brandee sighed and knelt by Merle's face, holding a hand above his mouth. Then she felt his chest and checked his pulse before standing and turning to the three men who were good for nothing except fucking.

"He's dead," she declared. Brandee poured herself a drink and picked up her phone. "You boys take off now, I'm a callin' the police. 'Seems my husband has suffered a heart attack."

The twins left. Brandee made her call, sounding every bit the horrified, weeping widow while Clem stood by, too dumb to do anything without being told.

"Okay, Clem. The cops are on the way. What I need you to do is wait outside and make sure they find the right trailer!"

"Bu- But, the cops know where we is! I don' git why-"

"Clem, there's no time fer that! Just git out there and wait fer the cops!"

Clem shut his mouth and stumbled out the door. Brandee quickly threw some closes on and tidied up the trailer. Then, she fished out the two pill bottles in Merle's pants and quickly switched the contents before returning them to his pockets. Soon, the police arrived along with the EMTs and the coroner. Brandee again played the tearful bride, giving the police a plausible story of Merle's demise and making sure the firemen had her phone numbers. The coroner ruled the death natural, no investigation necessary and, Merle's body was taken to the mortuary.

Brand looked at Clem when everyone had gone and pulled him close. "Oh, Clem, honey." she quietly sobbed as tears rolled down her cheeks, "My man is gone to Heaven! Whatever am I to do now?"

She hugged him tight, slowly grinding her pelvis against his. Clem felt his temperature rise as he held the sobbing widow. "Well, Ma'am," he stammered, "You is family, an' us folks take care of family!"

"It's just that," Brandee traced a hand down his belly and under his overalls, "I don't think I can be alone tonight! Would you stay with me? Please?"

Clem was growing hard as a rock, "Well, I uh... that is, um...I guess so. It bein' family an' all..."

Brarndee kissed him hard, her tongue nearly choking him and she gave his fat cock a squeeze, "Oh, Thank You, Cousin! Now c'mon, I wanna see if you can stuff my pussy as good as you stuffed my throat!"

----

Meanwhile...

Britnee and Frank made their way back to Britnee's bedroom. The horny 19-year-old slut threw herself down on the bed and pulled her legs back, holding them with her hands under her knees.

"C'mon, stud," she begged, "fill me up with that foot long monster cock!"

Frank knelt on the bed, spreading his legs wide. His raging cock slapped Britnee's pussy making the young girl whoop with joy! It was easily the biggest, fattest cock she had ever taken and she was crazy with lust to feel it stretch out her insides! Frank fisted the shaft and teased her pussy with the head before slowly pressing in. Even before he had the head all the way in, Frank could feel just how tiny and tight Britnee's hot cunt was and he grew nervous that he might split her in two if he went any further!

"Britnee was halfway to orgasm and her cunt was throbbing! "Do it, big boy," she groaned, "Give me what I need!'

Frank grinned and looked deep into her eyes as he thrust his hips and stuffed three inches in. Britnee howled in pain as her cunt was stretched beyond reason! Frank pulled out and thrust in again, going deeper! Britnee came as soon as she felt the massive cock slide in! Her clit was on fire and her pussy flexed uncontrollably around the huge cock! Frank would have cum also, but he was pulling out to thrust again when her cunt went spastic and squeezed him out! He plunged in again, driving deeper!

"Oh, God, you feel so good, Brit," Frank cried, pumping eight inches in and out! "I never knew pussy was this good!"

"Well, it's only the second pussy you've ever fucked with that horsecock, Bae! Unless you cheatin' on me n my mom," Britnee giggled, rocking her ass to match Frank's thrusts. "Now just go easy till I get used to ya! I don' want you breakin' my cunt just yet!"

Frank bent and kissed Britnee hard as the two worked up a steady rhythm. Soon they were both grunting and groaning and moaning as they fucked deep n slow! Britnee's cunt was stretched so tight around his massive cock it milked him with every stroke! Frank was losing control it felt so good and he began fucking her faster. Deeper! Harder! Making Britnee cry with pure lust! His thighs were slapping her ass and his huge balls pummeled her asshole as he pounded her tiny cunt over and over!

Britnee screamed like a banshee as she came again, spraying hot cunt juice out around Frank's pistoning shaft and soaking the bed! "FUCK FUCK FUCK!! I'm CUMMING ALL OVER YOUR COCK," she wailed! "Fuckin' Don't STOP!! Don't Ever Stop FUCKING MEEEEE!!"

Her flexing, quaking cunt walls were milking Frank's cock as he pounded her! The young stud couldn't hold back!

"Hold on," He groaned, pumping Britnee's spastic hole even faster! "I Can't Hold Back!! Cumming!!'

His 12-inch cunt wrecker erupted deep in her pussy! Wad after wad of boiling hot man juice overflowed Britnee's cunt and kept jizzing, his body twitching and jerking so hard, he popped out of her insatiable hole and sprayed her with cum!

Britnee's pussy belched cum and the young teen cried and laughed hysterically as Frank's insanely huge prick showered her with jizz!

"Shit! That's so fucking good," Frank bellowed, pinning Britnees legs back against her shoulder! "How can such a tiny girl take such a big cock?"

'I dunno, stud," Britnee replied, grabbing her ankles, "but you ain't finished yet!"

Frank looked down at her cunt. It was gaping open wide enough to fit any normal sized cock so, he took the plunge and stuffed every rock hard, fat, throbbing inch he could fit into her in one stroke! Britnee screamed in pleasure and pain at the new assault! Then she motioned for Frank to lean in.

"Bae," she asked, "You remember all those times in school people, I mean, girls teased you?" Frank nodded. "Well, I was one of those girls and I'm powerful sorry 'bout all a that! But, right now, I want you to look at me and remember all the mean, nasty things we said an' did to ya and... take it out on my pussy! Take out all your pain and frustrations an' anger on my lil hole! Fuck me the way you always wanted to back when we was mean to you, Bae! Take your revenge on my cunt and use me like the no good, dirty whore you know I really am!"

Frank repositioned himself by squatting over her.He placed a hand on either thigh and slowly pulled back until just the head was in Britnee's sopping pussy. Then, as he slowly pushed in, he leered at her and grinned an evil grin...

"You mean like this," he asked, slowly fucking every hard inch in and out. Britnee moaned loudly! "Or like this?" Frank pistoned his hips at breakneck speed, drilling Britnee like a runaway train!

"OOHHH OOOHHH FFFUUUUCCCKKKKK!!" Britnee wailed and screamed as she felt the greatest pleasure, and pain, of her young life! "D D DDDOOO ITTTTT!! FUCK MEEEEEE!!"

"Take it, Bitch," Frank roared overcome with deviant, angry lust! He was a fucking machine gone wild! His ass bounced hard on Britnee's as he drilled her into the mattress! She screamed and screamed with every insane thrust, her cunt echoing the screams, stretching and flexing against the invading monster!

Britnee came and came and came like she had never cum before! Her eyes rolled back in their sockets as she passed out! Then she came again! Fully awake to the biggest cock she had ever felt!

"Fuckme!Fuckme!FUCKME!FUCKME!! FUCK MEEE!! Oh Goddd!! FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE!! DON'T EVER STOPPP," She cried! "I treated you so bad, and now you're Givin' ME WHAT I DESERVE!!

She cried again as another orgasm threatened to rip her in two! Frank sank his mighty cock all the way in and held it there as he pulled her hands from her ankles! Britnee wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck and hugged him tight! Frank squeezed her ass in his hands and leaped off the bed, standing with Britnee against him and his cock buried all the way in her weeping, jerking cunt!

gfunk45
gfunk45
254 Followers