Britnee’s Trailer Park Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britnee held on for dear life as Frank bounced her up and down on his insane cock! She bathed his face and neck with kisses as she wept and moaned and begged for more!Frank gave her all the hard cock she could handle and more! It wasn't long before her vise-like grip on his dick had his balls churning and tightening!

"Oh, god, Baby," Frank moaned, "Here it cums again! AAAHHHHHHHH!!"

He pumped her one last time and emptied his balls into her gaping pussy! He came so hard, his cock popped out of Britnee and hosed down the wall eight feet away! Thick gobs of his sticky jism shot out of Britnee's cunt onto the floor as she squeezed Frank tight! The tall stud groaned and spun, falling back onto the bed with Britnee on top of him. The two kissed and caressed as his orgasm washed away, leaving them spent. They lay in each other's arms, moaning and gasping for breath.

Then, Britnee sat up and reached back, grabbing Frank's cock. "It's still fuckin' hard," she moaned and lifted her ass. She rubbed the bulbous head on her sore pussy lips and slid the monster in. She began to ride the huge cock, slowly rolling her hips. Taking all that cock was much easier now, her tight cunt was stretched out enough that it only hurt a little bit. Frank filled his hands with Britnee's bountiful ass cheeks and bent his head to suck on her huge, heaving tits. She moaned even louder as Frank's lips and tongue devoured her nipples and tit flesh! The sensation was electric and she began to ride his massive dick faster, taking it deeper in her hungry cunt!

Frank's hips responded by matching her rhythm and pushing his cock up into her. Soon the two were fucking each other as hard and nasty as they had been the entire night! Hot cunt juice leaked out of Britnee's hole as she bounced and twerked on Frank's cock like a woman possessed! Frank's mouth attacked her tits with renewed fury, causing them both to groan and cry out with lust! And then, Frank spanked her! SMACKKK!!

"Goddamn YESSS," Britnee screamed, cumming yet again, "Spank me, Daddy!!" SSMAACCKKK!! "Spank your dirty Whore!" SMAAACCKKK!! "I'm a Nasty FUCKN' SLUT that deserves to be SPANKED!!"

She collapsed against Frank's chest as her hips continued to jerk and bounce on his mighty prick! She let Frank pound her mercilessly, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm! Frank did all he could to destroy Britnee's convulsing pussy. His hands, when he wasn't slapping her ass as hard as he could, gripped her cheeks hard enough to leave welts! Then, as he felt his balls swelling up for another eruption, Frank made one last thrust, burying his 12-inch cock to the hilt and Blasted his hot cum deep!

Britnee screamed as she came one more time, jerking against Frank's powerful arms holding her tight to his body! She squirted all over his prick and popped him out, causing Frank to shower them both as his cock spewed its load onto the ceiling! When he finally stopped cumming, Frank relaxed, releasing Britnee from his grip. The well-fucked slut rolled over on her side in a fetal position twitching and trembling as her orgasm rocked her like never before!

It was several minutes before her body ceased jerking and Britnee could open her eyes, She looked at Frank and giggled, "Oh my God," Britnee said, " I think it's official! You, Frank Maple, have broken my pussy! It is done! You have done what no man has ever done! You have ruined my cunt!"

Frank blushed, "I'm sorry, Brit. I didn't mean to... It's just that... Well, shit! That was the most amazing thing ever! I mean, holy shit!"

"Mom told me she called you "Cunt Wrecker"! I got another name for you... Frankie the Bull!""

Frank blushed even harder. "And, Frank," Britnee continued, "Two things... One, you fuck a woman, any woman with that big, beautiful cock o' yours and she will be your slave! For life! Seriously! Two... you spank her and treat her like trash, she'll go out and get a second job just to support you in style! Truly! Spank her, pull her hair, slap her around while you plow her full of that cock and, she'll steal from her own family for you! Oh, and talk dirty! Treat her like a whore and tell her she is one and she'll be yours for life!"

Frank shook his head, not believing what he heard, "Umm... I dunno about that," Britnee noticed his never-soft cock was beating against his rib cage again, "But I'll try to do as you say Brit!"

"Looks like your cock know what to do...," Britnee groaned, feeling her pelvis heating up yet again.

"Frank grinned, "Looks like I'm gonna have to show you, umm, just how a dirty, umm, slut should be fucked!"

"Aww, no, stud," Britnee shook her head. "You done killed this little pussy for one night! 'Lessen, you wanna try fitting that fuckin' baseball bat up my ass..."

Frank's eyes lit up and Britnee's clit buzzed at the mention of anal sex. "Okay," she groaned, rolling over on her belly, "Stand up. Ima show you the ropes!"

She knelt at the edge of the bed with her knees together with her head on the mattress and spread her cheeks with both hands.The sight of her perfectly round ass waiting for his cock increased Frank's passion and he felt his cock grow harder than ever! He fisted his cock and dragged it back and forth over Britnee's tight, puckered asshole, causing the petite slut-slave to whimper and moan.

"Go slow, Bae," Britnee moaned, "work that dong in nice and easy!"

Frank grunted and pressed the bloated, pre-cum weeping head of his massive cock in. He almost came as her sphincter clamped down on the invading flesh and tried to push him out! "Jesus Christ," he exclaimed, "I had no idea it would be so tight!"

"Bae," Britnee groaned, "You ain't seen nothin' yet! Now get in there!"

Frank pulled back and pressed forward again pushing until his cockhead pressed past her tight sphincter muscles and into her colon. Ever so slowly he pumped in and out, working his cock in a fraction of an inch at a time. Britnee had to bite her lower lips to keep from screaming as the huge cock split her open like a pig on a spit!

"Ohhh Gawd, That's BIGGG," She moaned as she slowly pumped her hips back!

"It's so fucking tight," Frank groaned, digging his fingers deep into Britnee's ass flesh! "And it feels like a furnace on my dick!"

He thrust forward, burying the final three inches of his bloated, fat cock up her ass, banging his balls against her swollen, sore pussy lips! Her colon flexed and rippled down the length of the massive prick! Britnee cried through gritted teeth and looked over her shoulder.

"Now go slow, baby, but fuck my ass good," she demanded. "Pump that fuckin' dick up my ass like it was a pussy!"

Frank slowly pulled his cock back until just the head was left inside. Then, he slid all the way back in. And out. And in. And out, slowly fucking Britnees perfect ass and groaning with every deep thrust into the hot, tight tunnel of flesh.

"Have you ever had 12 inches of hard cock up your ass, you little slut," he grunted, pumping her faster.

"No," Britnee, groaned, writhing beneath him, "I've never had 12 inches of cock in my ass before! And it feels good! It feels Damn Good! Give me more! I want more!"

"I'll give you more...," Frank muttered sinisterly and slammed his hips against her ass, filling her colon full of hard cock! Britnee wailed and buried her face in the sheets as he slowly pulled out and slammed deep inside her again! He continued this maneuver as the tiny teen slut cried for more! Soon, Frank was pounding her asshole hard and deep, slapping her cunt with his heavy balls!

Britnee cried out as another orgasm ripped through her, making her whole body shake with electric pleasure! "I'm cumming so fucking good," she screamed! "Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck my ass! I was a bad girl! I teased you! Now, give me what I deserve! Punish me!"

Her hips were in motion, matching Frank's powerful thrusts. She cried and moaned with every hard slap of his belly against her ass! Frank was drilling her hole like a madman and she loved every minute of it!

Britnee came again and again and, when Frank grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her back hard, she lost all control and squirted all over his massive balls!

"FUCK! DO IT!! Use me like a WHORE," Britnee screamed! Frank spanked her hard! SSSLLLAAAPPP!! "YYYEEEEESSSS,DADDY!! FUCK YOUR WHORE!!"

SLAAPPP!! SSLLLAAAAPPP!! "I'll fuck you, you nasty Bitch," Frank roared! "I'll Fuck your ASS!!" SLAPSLAPSLAPAPAPAPPP!

"YES, DADDY!!GIVE IT TO ME! I'M A FILTHY CUNT AND I NEED YOUR FAT COCK! GIVE ME WHAT I NEED!!"

Frank shoved Britnee down on the bed and pinned her under his body. He drilled her flexing hole at a blistering pace, forcing every hard, throbbing inch of his enormous cock up her colon! Britnee cried out and wailed at the renewed torture she loved so much! Frank slipped a hand around her throat and another over her mouth and growled in her ear, "This is my ass, isn't it, whore!" Britnee sobbed and nodded, tears streaming down her face. "My ass to do whatever I want! Say it," he commanded, releasing her mouth!

"Oh GODDAMMIT,"Britnee sobbed, "It's Yours! YESYESYESYESSSSS!! It's your Ass! All Yours!! Take your ass, Daddy and do whatever you Want With IT!!"

Frank kept rearranging her guts as he lifted up. He knew it wouldn't be long, the sucking, milking sensations of Britnee's convulsing rectum and the hot cunt juice that splashed his nuts with every hard stroke were overpowering what little endurance he had left! He grabbed her hips and pulled her up as he groaned with lust!

"I'm going to cum, you filthy slut," he cried! I'm gonna fill your whore ass with my cum!"

Hearing his words set another orgasm off deep in Britnee's belly! "Do it, Frank! Cum in my ass! CUM IN MY ASS!! CUM IN MY FUCKING ASSHOLE!! IT'S YOURS TO DO AS YOU PLEASE!! NOW, CUM IN MY FUCKING SLUT FUCKING WHORE ASSHOLE!!"

Frank bellowed and Shot his load deep in her spastic asshole! His jerking, throbbing horsecock flooded her tight ass with sticky cum that squirted out around his cock as he thrust hard with every pulse!

As he reared back his cock popped out and her soaked Britnee's ass and back and the wall opposite the bed with his hot, sticky goo! Britnee flipped over and grabbed the jerking monster and stuffed it into her insatiable mouth, sucking down more cum choking herself on Frank's incredible dick! What she couldn't swallow, she let drool off her chin onto her huge, heaving tits!

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of orgasmic lust, Frank's orgasm finished and he collapsed on the bed. Britnee lay against him, stroking his chest and belly and murmuring "ohmygodohmygod" as she gazed at his softening cock. The two were bathed in sweat and jizz and were too exhausted to move.

"Oh My Fucking Gawd, Frank," Britnee moaned, kissing his neck and shoulder, "We oughtta call you "Frankie the Bull"! Hey! That could be your porn name!"

Frank laughed. "Porn name! That's good!"

"Baby," Britnee continued, 'You were amazing!" She rubbed the red handprint Frank had left on her ass, "You sure are a quick learner! I didn't think you had it in ya!"

Frank blushed, "I have a good teacher. Besides, you did tell me to be rough with you! And, reminding me about school sure helped!" He reached over and softly massaged her heaving tits.

"Now...," Britnee replied, "Just so we're clear, Bae... I was serious 'bout what I said. My ass and cunt and mouth are yours! Anytime, every time! Anywhere. Any way you want." Frank started to speak but Britnee held a finger to his lips, "But that don't mean you own me or we gettin' married or nuthin'. I'm not a girl who wants to settle down or nothing like that! I love cock and I love pussy n I'm too damn wild to be with just one man! Too young too! You also! Believe me, Frank... You gots the most amazin' cock what ever did fuck me! I mean, you broke my pussy! You broke my throat! An, you broke my tight lil asshole like no man ever has! Shit! That was about the best fuck I ever got! And I get fucked a lot!"

"Frank gazed at her, "Sooo..."

"So, You n me gonna be BFFWB's... Best Friends Forever With Benefits! You own my body and holes and can do whatever you want with them whenever you want, but we're free to fuck anyone else as well! Besides, my mom is in love with ya and wants to marry you!"

Franks' eyes grew wide! "It's true," she continued, "She told me when she showed me your cock! Personally, I don't think it's a bad idea. You hook up with my mom an' you'll have two pussies an' two mouths an' two asses to fuck anytime you want! Whadaya say, Bull?"

A range of emotions played out on Frank's face as he stammered, "Umm, uh, well..."

Britnee giggled, "And what with my new porn business and all, I'll make you a star an' I can bring you all sorts a girls to abuse with that big ol' donkey dick o' yours!"

"Porn business?" Frank looked shocked.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot," Britnee replied, rolling over and wrapping an arm around the young stud, pressing her tits against his chest. "Well, this just happened yesterday...,"

Britnee spent the next several minutes explaining what Merle had done and, what she and Lara had done in return and, her new job at the strip club. Frank listened intently, making small comments here and there. Britnee went on to explain her partnership with Jayden and Jed and, how much she enjoyed their almost as big cocks and, their criminal endeavors. Frank was a bit concerned but, listened with rapt attention.

"So what do you think, baby," Britnee asked, feeling a bit drowsy, "Y'all don' have to answer just yet iffin you ain't sure. We should prolly sleep on it. 'Course, Ima have to git Jay n Jed over here soon and have the three of you destroy my holes together! Wouldn't that be fun? Anyway, I'm fallin' asleep so kiss me an' we'll talk some more in the mornin'! An' fuck some more too!"

They kissed one last time and within minutes, both were sound asleep.

End Part 6