Britnee’s Trailer Park Adventures Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gfunk45
gfunk45
254 Followers

She pushed Britnee onto the couch and leaned over her, her huge round bags of tit flesh jiggling just inches from her face! Holding her down with one hand, Julie placed her other hand over Britnee's wet cunt and frowned.

"You didn't think I'd let you go without returning the favor did you, girl?

Before Britnee could reply, Julie smashed her tits into her face, smothering her. As she did so, she began rubbing the teen slut's cunt Britnee responded by humping her pelvis against the hand and licking the hot flesh enveloping her face as she tried to breathe.

"Does that feel good, slut?" Julie slipped a finger up Britnee's cunt. Britnee tried to speak but, the tit in her mouth cut her off!

Julie fed two more fingers into Britnee's flexing hole. "What was that?"

Britnee tried to speak but the supple, firm tits pressing against her were too heavy. She felt hot and dizzy as she strained against them, at the same time, loving how they totally controlled her!

Julie lifted up just enough for Britnee to gasp, "Yes! Fuck, it feels so goo-!"

Julie smothered her again, pressing down with more force. She moved side to side forcing Britnee's head to move with her. Her fingers twisted and pumped Britnee's dripping pussy and her thumb rubbed against the petite teen's clit.

"You want to cum, don't you? You nasty, little slut! You want to cum on my fingers don't you?"

Britnee groaned into the hot flesh crushing her face! Her mind was spinning and she felt like she was going to faint. "YESSS!!" she cried when Julie finally released her. 'Please! Please let me cum!"

Julie twisted her torso back and forth, picking up speed as she tit slapped Britnee over and over. Her fingers curled and she began rubbing the magic spot in Britnee's quaking pussy! "Not until I say you can, bitch!"

She smothered the gasping, jerking girl beneath her and shoved her fingers in and out of her cunt. "I'm the boss and I say when you cum girl," Julie cried, feeling her own cunt dripping down her thighs.

Britnee's hips were pumping up and down on the couch and her arms flailed as she felt herself slipping into unconsciousness. Her cunt was convulsing and she needed to cum as much as she needed to breathe, perhaps more!

Julie, with perfect timing, lifted herself up and commanded, "CUM! NOW!"

Britnee exploded! Her entire being jerked and twisted and thrashed as an immense orgasm ripped through her! She cried out and gasped for air at the same time as she flooded Julie's hand and the couch with the girl cum squirting from her pussy!

"AAAAIIIIEEEE! MMrrfffrrrlllll FUCK!CUNT!AAAIEETITSCUMMINGCUMMING..." she screamed incoherently!

Julie grabbed her heaving tits and held them as Britnee came. It was several minutes before the younger girl stopped spasming and fell back into the couch cushions. As her breathing returned to normal, she looked up at the older, massively endowed woman. The look on her face was a mixture of awe and shock and wonder and lust.

"And that," Julie smiled, releasing Britnee's tits and sitting back, "Is why I'm the Boss!"

Britnee sat up, ran her hands over her chest and belly and stammered, "Y-Yes, Ma'am! I mean, Boss!"

She turned and began sucking on Julie's erect nipple. Julie sighed and relaxed, letting the warm feeling of lust wash over her.

'I definitely got to get you in my videos," Britnee gushed! "Boss, that was fucking Insane!! You are the big fake tit Goddess of all Goddesses!"

Julie laughed, "Mmm, yes... I think I should. Rob would love it! He loves it when I smother him, too! And, I would just love getting my tits on some of those big, horse cocks your studs have! Where ever do you find these guys?"

Britnee cackled, "Ha! They're just some of the local losers from the trailer park! Can't say as to why they have such big cocks! Have you noticed lately like all the guys in this town seem to have gigantic dicks? Like just recently? It's like there's somethin' funny goin' on... like somethin' in the water..."

Julie's smile changed to a frown for a split second. "No. No, I hadn't noticed. But, then... I'm almost always with Rob. I don't fuck too many other guys so, I really couldn't say. Anyway, the real reason I asked to see you today was, do you like my tits?"

Britnee blushed and grinned. "Fuck Yeah, Boss! Didn't I just show you?"

"Well, would you ever consider getting implants? Like mine?"

Britnee looked stunned. "Umm, I... I don't know! I mean, I already got a huge rack. Not huge like yours, but, seriously?"

Seriously. Big, huge, massive enhanced tits the size of your head or bigger! You already know how the clients here go nuts for girls with fake tits. Imagine how they get when they see a pair like mine! The money I make touring? Rob and I could retire if we wanted to. The market is wide open for girls with ultra huge breasts! And the best part is... They feel amazing and the power they command! You feel it. You can't keep your eyes, or your lips, off them! Seriously! The attention I get just walking down the street, it's downright intoxicating!"

"Well... "

"Britnee, love," Julie placed a hand on her thigh. "I have a surgeon who can explain everything. It's a simple procedure. The recovery time is only a few days and, before you know it, you'll be the biggest thing in adult entertainment! Plus the money you make here and on the road, if you were to start touring, would triple! Just like that! And think about your website!"

"Ima thinking, and that's kinda the thing... we just got it running and I don't know if I want to make such a big change so quick! I mean, I don' even know if I want implants. Ima have to think about it!"

Julie bent and kissed Britnee long and deep. "Don't worry. It's a lot to take in all at once. Take all the time you need before you decide. If it helps, we could go see my surgeon together and he could show you exactly what you will look like with new tits! Different sizes and shapes, anything. Tell you what, I'll make an appointment for next week and we'll get you started. Okay?"

Britnee nodded slowly then looked up. "Okay! Let's go see him! What have I got to lose? Aww crap! I didn't see what time it was... I got a thing."

The two sluts stood and Julie walked Britnee to the door. "I'll let you know tomorrow about the appointment. Don't forget your next shift, dear. And Thank you for a lovely afternoon!"

"... and that's what happened," Britnee slurped down the remainder of her drink.

Lara whistled and looked at her friend. "So? Are you gonna do it? Get implants?"

Britnee sighed and made a face. "I dunno... I mean like, I already got a huge rack. Do ya really think I should? Like mega big?"

"I like big tits!" Lara grinned.

"You like any tits! You're such a tramp... But like I told Julie, We just got the site up and running, ya think it would be too much too soon to suddenly go: 'Hey guys! Now with even bigger tits!" I mean, not everyone likes fake tits!"

Lara thought for a moment. "Well," she finally said, "You could always wait a few months and by then we'll have enough scenes done to update the old Britnee for the rest of the year and then, Big Titty Britnee Busts Out!"

The two girls burst into hysterics, eliciting more stares from the shop's clientele. "C'mon," Britnee said as her giggles subsided, "Let's get outta here. We got stuff to do!"

As they headed for the door, Britnee stopped at the table of hipsters. Placing a hand on the man she had spoken to, she leaned over, mashing her tit against his bearded cheek and said, "Hey, buddy. I'm sorry I was rude to ya earlier. To make it up to ya, all your drinks are on the house."

The group looked stunned as she turned to the door. Lara grinned and pointed at herself. "We own the place. By the way, I couldn't help overhearing your discussion. I think you should cross-reference Kant with Kepler and throw some Wittgenstein into the mix. Might help out a bit."

The group looked at her equally stunned. "Sorry. Ph.D., Philosophy, Yale." chirped Lara before hurrying after her friend.

Britnee looked at Lara. "Seriously? Another degree?"

Lara just grinned, "Sure! Last week. Yale online. I had some time to kill."

Britnee shook her head. "Dork..."

---

Louis walked into the office at the club and sat down at the desk. He unzipped his fly and pulled out an enormous, fat cock and began stroking it in front of Julie.

"Well," he asked, grinning, "How'd the meeting go with our new star?"

Julie knelt before him and took his cock in her hands. "I think she's taken the bait," she said as she lowered her mouth to lick the fat cock. "We're seeing the good doctor next week."

Very nice," Louis sighed, "Another huge titty slut for our group.

---

"Tell me again why we're putting Formula K into the local drinking water?" said the Ceo of Shroud Chemical.

He was sitting at a conference table surrounded by the company's Research and Development team. The Research director spoke up.

"Well, sir... After the FDA banned our earlier attempts at a penile growth implant, we developed Formula K. However, due to its unstable properties in gaseous or solid form, we decided to do a blind study on its effects on a mass population before starting more rigorous clinical tests."

"The results?"

"Have been very good so far. Our agents in the field are reporting growth rates of four to seven inches in length in a matter of days as well as a proportional increase in girth!"

"But?"

"The formula seems to only affect men who drink only tap water, not bottled water. Processed foods and high doses of sugar such as found in soda pop also seem to help. Any Healthy forms of food or drink seem to negate the formula's properties. And, it seems to affect white men almost exclusively."

"So," the chief looked up. "It works on poor, uneducated white trash and the like but, not on people with money and educations."

"That's right, sir." the director quipped, "Except for one, very unusual case in which a young man drank the local water in conjunction with an acne medicine we also make and the results were astounding! The kid went from a three-inch erection to a full twelve inches almost overnight! His penis even grows bigger apparently then that the more stimulated it gets!"

"I see... well, continue the project as planned and let me know when the clinical trials begin. Now, How is the good doctor doing?"

"Dr. Feldshue reports he is in the final stages of perfecting his implant process. His partners, one Mr. Louis and Julie Loewendowsky, his test agent, report that they have a new subject for appraisal. He will meet the new subject next week."

"Excellent!" The CEO rose from his chair, "Keep me apprised. Good day, gentlemen. Good work."

---

"That's right, MotherFucker! You got a problem? You just come see me! Thursday! Yeah, you know where I live!"

Britnee shut her phone off and looked at Lara. "He took the bait," she grinned. "Stupid commie bastard!"

'You know, Russia hasn't been communist for almost thirty years, right?" Lara replied.

"Don't confuse me with facts, Boo. Just get ahold of yer G-man boyfriend and tell him when and where."

"He's not my boyfriend," Lara yelled, playfully stamping her foot. "Jealousy makes you ugly, Boo!"

"Silly... now, where's Larry? He's supposed to be shooting my blowjob scene with Frank!"

"Lara put her hands on Britnee's shoulders and kissed her before spinning her around and swatting her ass. "He's already in there getting some footage of Frank's, umm, footage. Now get in there, bitch, and do what you do best!"

She gave Britnee a playful shove and followed her to the bedroom. They found Frank lying on the bed with his enormous twelve-inch cock at full attention. Larry was slowly moving around the bed, filming the monster prick from every angle, to give the viewers a sense of just how big the prick truly was.

"Ready, guys?" Britnee asked, approaching the bed.

Larry nodded and knelt at the foot of the bed. He positioned his camera and said, "Whenever you're ready."

Britnee lay across Frank's belly and took his immense cock in her hand. She slowly stroked the length, using the copious amounts of precum oozing from the head to lubricate the shaft. She smiled at the camera and said, "Hi, folks! Britnee here, your favorite lil' white trash slut! Today I'm gonna take Frank's big ole cock her and stuff it all the down my throat! Does that sound good to ya, Frank?"

Frank shifted his legs and replied, "Yes. Yes it does."

Britnee smiled seductively at the camera and rubbed Frank's cock on her tits, smearing her nipples with precum. "Mmmm... This cock is so big... It makes me so horny just thinking about it! I want to devour it and stuff all my holes with it... It makes me so wet! I just have to get nasty... I'm a bad girl and I want to do bad things..."

She opened her mouth and swirled her tongue around the fat cockhead. She looked at the camera, "Mmmm it tastes so fucking good. Watch me as I take it all the way down. Watch me while I watch you..."

She kept her eyes on the camera as she licked the length of Frank's cock. She took her time, lavishing the huge prick with her wet tongue, licking up and down, kissing it and smiling for the camera. Frank's cock throbbed as she worshipped it, twitching and pulsing in her tiny hand.

"See what I mean," she asked? "It's a fucking monster! I can't hardly get my fingers around it. Don't you wish it was yours?"

Britnee resumed licking the massive pole, reaching a hand under to lift Frank's big ball sack. "And these balls," she groaned, licking them, "They are so huge! And heavy... I can barely fit one in my mouth!" She sucked greedily on his nuts, trying to swallow them whole. Then, she began slapping her face with the giant cock, moaning softly as it smacked wetly on her cheek.

"Oh, God," she moaned! "I can't stand it! I need it in my mouth!"

She smiled again for the camera and, taking a deep breath, slipped her lips over the precum oozing tip. In and out, she played with t like a lollipop, finally sucking it into her stretched out lips and past her teeth. Without looking away, she worked the fat cockhead to the back of her throat She bobbed her head on it, slurping and grunting as she sucked, pressing it against her cheek to show how fat it was in her mouth.

"Glaaahaaa ahh...," she slurped up her spit as she pulled herself away from the spit covered prick. "That's only the first three inches!." Britnee took Frank back in her mouth, pumping her face on the hot meat, banging it against the back of her throat. Then, more slowly, she opened her throat and slid more cock in. slowly, up and down, she worked the next few inches in, looking into the camera lens as often as she could. She held the huge dick in her throat and licked the shaft as she felt Frank, throbbing.

He came. His fat cock belched hot jizz down her throat as she pulled herself back. Grinning, she let his orgasmic prick coat her face with slimy, hot goo!

"See what a fucking monster cock can do? Let me tell ya, It tastes as good as it looks!" she jerked the pumping prick and licked up the jizz dripping down the shaft. "Now, the big problem is... With a cock this huge, I can only take it deep in one position." Britnee shifted her body and straddled Frank in a 69 position.

She proceeded to take him down her throat again, inch by inch. At seven inches, she came up for air, moaning loudly. "Frank's eating my pussy. God it feels good. I wish it was one of you horny perverts back there, licking my clit, sucking my cunt!"

She dove on the fat cock in her hands, sucking it in and out. Frank could be heard groaning as she took him deeper and deeper. As she took the last few inches, Britnee felt tears rolling down her cheeks. She buried her nose in Frank's ball sack and sucked her way back up. Grinning, she drooled spit and throat slime down the pulsing dick.before she took it back into her throat again.

'GLAAAHHH," she grunted, spewing more spit as she came up for air. "He's eating my ass now! Fuck, I fucking love it!"

She glared at the camera and resumed throating all twelve, hard inches. She took it all six more times before stopping at his balls, holding Frank in her throat. Ten seconds. Twenty. After thirty seconds, Britnee's head bobbed and her body began bucking hard. Finally, after forty seconds, she pulled herself off the enormous horse cock, spitting and gagging for air!

Her makeup was in ruins and she had a glazed look in her eyes as she looked at the camera. "I just came!" She moaned and dove on the hard cock, holding it in her throat for a full minute as she bucked and thrashed over Frank.

"I'm gonna kill myself on this cock! Shit, I came again," She sobbed before bobbing up and down on it some more.

Frank's cock and his balls, thighs and the bed under him were soaked in spit and slime. Large gobs of spit drooled from Britnee's lips every time she came up for air. She sucked and slurped and swallowed all she could as she devoured Frank's massive fuckstick!

"Oh, God, I'm a nasty cock loving whore! I'm a whore and I need my slutty face fucked!" She looked at the camera. "Wanna fuck my face, Frank? Wanna show everyone how to treat a cocksucking slut like me?"

Frank grabbed two handfuls of Britnee's hair and pumped his hips, forcing his cock in and out of her mouth. He held her head still as he forced his prick in and out of her throat, choking her with his cock! He pounded and pounded for over a minute before yanking her head back. Britnee sobbed and gasped for air but Frank didn't let her rest. He was fucking her face again, this time with more speed and force. Britnee's hips bounced and gyrated uncontrollably as she came on Frank's face!

"OHHHH FUCK! Treat Me Like a Whore!!" She screamed! Frank grabbed his cock and slapped it against her face, beating her over and over with the heavy prick before forcing her to take it back down her throat!

Frank continued abusing her mouth and throat and face for the next several minutes until he felt his balls swelling up. He released Britnee who grabbed his throbbing prick and began to jerk it hard.

She glared fiercely at the camera as she stroked. "Give me your cum, Frank! Give me your cum," she muttered low, "Give me your cum, Frank! Give me your cum!"

Louder. "Give me your cum, Frank! Give me your cum!" Shouting. "GIVE ME YOUR CUM, FRANK! GIVE ME YOUR CUM!! GIVE ME YOUR CUM, FRANK! GIVE ME YOUR CUM!! GIVE ME YOUR CUM, FRANK! GIVE ME YOUR CUM!!"

Frank moaned and erupted all over Britnee's face, drowning the tiny slut in a deluge of hot, molten jizz! His cock spewed huge, sticky ropes of cum into the air, onto Britnee's head and back and soaked everything in sight!

Britnee laughed hysterically and sputtered as she swalloed and sucked as much cum as her belly would hold. She fisted Frank's belching prick as hard as she could and jerked out every drop of spunk! As the deluge subsided, she kissed and suckled on the massive cock, greedily feeding her hunger for cum.

"Well, there ya have it! Ain't this cock sumpthin'?" Britnee smiled, winking at the camera, her face glazed in jizz. Stay tuned for the next part when I take this big, thick, beautiful monster in my pussy... and all the way up my tight, lil' asshole! Til then, this is Bitnee, yer favorite white trash blowjob queen!"

She resumed softly licking and sucking on Frank's bloated penis. Frank moaned and let his body go limp. Britnee went limp as well, resting her head on his thigh.

"I need a cigarette," she giggled as Larry backed away from the bed and faded out.

"I need to pee,"Frank said, pushing Britnee off and getting up. "Thank, baby, that was the best head yet!"

"Anytime, Bae," Britnee replied, wiping her face and reaching for a towel. She walked out to the living room where Lara was sitting with her phone. "Where's Mama?"

gfunk45
gfunk45
254 Followers