Britnee’s Trailer Park Adventures Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, she's out back getting worked over by Clem and Jed. I think Jayden's filming it," Lara replied.

Britnee grabbed a robe and slipped on her shoes. "C'mon, this oughtta be good."

Lara followed her out the door. "I just got done texting Agent Dann. Everything is set up for Thursday."

"Good. "I'll get Mama to fill the neighbors in and have everything ready." Britnee opened the door to the newly remodeled garage and walked in, motioning to Jayden to keep shooting.

Brandee, Britnee's mom, was lying face down, cuffed to the modified sex chair contraption Merle had installed before his death. Clem was behind her stuffing his fat cock into her cunt while Jed was busy using her mouth for a cock sleeve.

"Dirty lil' slut," Clem grunted, whipping Brandee's ass SLAPP with a leather belt as he pounded his cock in her cunt. "This is what ye gits! Ya gits punished! Punished and Fucked! An' don' act liken youse don' wants it! Yer cunt been creamin' since when for we tied ya up!" SLAPPP SLAPPP!!

Brandee cried and sobbed around the fat cock hollowing out her mouth. Her body was covered with sweat and tears rolled down her face and she struggled against the cuffs shackling her to the seat. Her hips pumped back on Clem's cock and her body shook and trembled as she came over and over!

Britnee grinned at Lara and slipped off her robe. She walked over to Jed and knelt close to her mother's face, grinning as she watch her sucking on Jed's hard prick.

"That's right, Mama," Britnee yelled! That's what you get for being such a whore!" She slapped Brandee's face and grabbed her hair, forcing Brandee to take the fat cock! "Jesus! Yer such a filthy, used up, no good Slut!"

Jed pulled out for a moment allowing Brandee to breathe. Brandee gasped and sobbed and cried with shame and perverted lust.

"Yes, Heaaahhh! I'm a fucking slut! I'm" Gasp "a fucking cumslut! Shit! I'm Cumming again! YESSS YESSSS FUCK MEEEEEEE!"

Britnee slapped her again and spit into her sobbing gaping mouth. Wathing her mom get abused and fucked made her horny as hell and she had an idea. She stood and backed up to Jed.

"Jed," she ordered, "Put yer cock in my ass!" Jed did so with pleasure, burying it to his pubes. "Now pick me up! Ima make this old bitch clean my pussy!"

Jed slipped his hands under her thighs and lifted her up, holding her against his chest as he bent his knee and pumped her asshole.

"Shit, that's good," Britnee groaned. "Get me in close! Right up in her fuckin' face!"

Jed did so. "This is so fuckin' preeverted," he hollared, laughing as he held Britnee right up to Brandee's gasping mouth.

Brandee instantly began licking Britnee's cunt! She attacked her daughter's pussy like a hog at a slop trough, sucking and licking and chewing and snorting and sobbing as she sucked up every drop of cunt juice! Britnee cried out with the pleasure of complete power!

"Look at that shit," Clem called out as he pounded Brandee's pussy! "Sorry bitch eatin' like a hungry dog in heat! Dirty bitch done gittin' wherefrom she deserves it!" He gave Brandee's ass a few extra swats with his belt!

Between her mother's tongue and Jed's rock hard ten inch cock in her ass, it was only minutes before Britnee was cumming as hard as she ever came!

"FuckFUCKFUCKKKK YESSS!! I'm Cumming on yer FACE, MAMA! CUMMING ALL OVER YER FACE, MOMMY!! EAT ME MOMMY!! EAT MEEEEE!!"

Britnee came so hard, she popped Jed straight out of her asshole and into Brandee's open mouth! Brandee sucked on the huge cock as if her life depended on it. Jed let Britnee down and grabbed Brandee's head and buried his prick down her throat, holding her tight against his pelvis.

Britnee grinned at the camera in Jayden's hands and slapped her pussy. "Now that's fuckin' porno," she yelled, winking at the camera.

She picked up her robe and turned to the door. "C'mon, Boo. We gotta get to the club in an hour! Boo! Lara?"

She turned and found Lara kneeling next to Brandee. Lara was busy spreading her cheeks and licking the older woman's winking asshole and Clem's ramrod cock. Britnee shook her head and turned again.

"One hour, Boo! If I gotta Uber, yer gonna get it!"

Without looking up, Lara showed her both middle fingers.

----

It was Thursday. The day was hot and humidand the sun shone high and bright. A black SUV followed by three smaller cars entered the trailer park and drove towards Britnee's trailer. As they approached, tey slowed and stopped about 15 yards from her door. Leo got out first, followed by a dozen of his men. The men formed a semicircle around their boss as he walked a few yards forward and stopped.

"Little girl!" he called. "Uncle Leo is here! Here to give you a big surprise!"

After a few minutes, Britnee kicked her door and stepped out carrying her cellphone in one hand and a megaphone in the other. She walked towards Leo, stopping about ten feet away and held the megaphone to her lips.

"You don't have to shout!" she replied.

Leo shook his head as he recovered from the noise and frowned. Then he smiled as he leered at Britnee and her brick shithouse body.

"Hey," he said, " No need for the toy... We're just here for business, yes? We talk business, then we talk fuck. Okay?"

"'S far as I know," Britnee replied, crossing her arms under her big tits, "You n me ain't got no business no more. I done gots most a your business now, so what's to talk about?

Leo frowned again, "You think maybe you do. But, Leo is here to remind you who you mess with. Maybe we don't talk and I just rape you here and throw you to my boys. Da! And then I rape that whore you call a mother!"

Britnee slid her sunglasses down slightly and peered over them. "Oh, Mama? She's right here. Mom?"

Brandee stepped out of the trailer followed by Jayden, Jed and, Larry. She winked at Britnee and smiled at Leo.

"Hi, handsome. Long time no see. Come to visit a real woman?" She grinned and stuck her chest out.

Leo grinned, "Looking good, Brandee... for a washed up bar slut."

Brandee shrugged. Leo returned his attention to Britnee. "So, You think you take my business? I take yours. I take your home, as well. In fact, I take everything!" He spread his arms and turned around slowly. "All this... is mine! I throw you and your mother and all of these dirty, low life trash out on the street!"

Britnee cocked her head. "Oh really..." She put the megaphone to her lips and spoke, "Hey, everybody! Everybody! Come on out here!"

The residents of the trailer park exited their homes and circled around Leo, his men and their vehicles. Leo's men reached for their guns but, Leo motioned for them to stop.

"This Russian bastard, This Commie no good, fucking Russian commie gangster says he's gonna kick us outta our homes! Like he could!"

The crowd jeered and yelled at Leo. Leo shook his head. "What is wrong with you? I'm not communist! I'm capitalist! Communists died 25 years ago! Did you not learn this in school?"

"Fuck you, bitch," Britnee spat! "You ain't gonna do nuthin' but get the fuck outta here. We own this land and we own yer ass, you old commie pervert!"

Leo's face was turning red with anger. "Look... I tire of you and your stupid words." He motioned to his men who pulled out their guns and trained them on Britnee. Immediately, the sound of over a dozen pistols, handguns, rifles and shotguns being cocked filled the air. Leo looked around at the crowd of people, everyone of whom had their guns aimed at him and his men.

"You don't scare me, stupid girl. In one hour, I will be owner of this property and you will all be homeless. First I throw you out, then, I turn this place into a stripmall. Or a food court. Da! A food court with flavored popcorn and corndogs." He chuckled, "Now tell your friends to put their tiny guns away and go home to pack."

Britnee was looking at her phone. She walked up to Leo and grinned. "Actually, your wrong. Ya see, this here's America an' we don't like any foreigners coming in an' fuckin' with us! Especially, stupid Russian pricks like you! And the truth is, You ain't buyin' this place or any other cuz, just a few second ago, I took possession of all your businesses and all of yer assetts! See?"

She held her phone up to Leo. His expression quickly changed to utter surprise at what he saw. "This cannot be..." he muttered. He pulled his own phone out and dialed. He spoke Russian into it and as the conversation continued, his face went pale and his hands trembled. After a few minutes, he put the phone away and faced Britnee, seething with rage.

"What have you done?" He pulled a 9mil pistol from his pocket and shoved it in Britnee's face. "I kill you, bitch! You think you beat Leo? I kill you and bury you!"

The door to Britnee's trailer opened and a tall man in a black suit and sunglasses walked out, holding up an ID badge.He walked towards Leo and Britnee.

"Special Agent Dann, FBI. Put the gun on the ground, Mr Kosomov.And tell your men to do the same. Your under arrest."

Leo aimed the gun at Agent Dann. "Why should I do that? There is only one of you. I'll bury you next to this stupid slut!"

"Oh, I don't think so, Mr Kosomov," Agent Dann pressed a button on his lapel, "Anytime is good,"

A cloud of dust and the roar of multiple engines precceded a fleet of black SUVsthat pulled up to the crowd of people, who moved out of the way, and surrounded Leo and his goons. Two dozen agents with assault rifles leapt out of the cars and trained their weapons on the Russian and his men.

Leo raised his hands and let the gun slip from his finges. He motioned to his men to do the same. "So," he said, grinning at Agent Dann, "What are the charges? You got nothing, cop."

"Conspiracy to commit wire fraud. Grand Theft. Conspiracy to launder money. Receiving of stolen property and many other charges." Agent Dann replied, motioning to one of his men who, walked over and place Leo in handcuffs.

"This is nothing, Leo barked. "My lawyers will have me out before we arrive at jail!"

Oh, I forgot to mention," Agent Dann continued, "Child molestation. Trafficking in child slavery. Kidnapping. Rape, assault and murder of children. Child pornography..., shall I continue?"

Leo's face went white. His Jaw dropped open and he tried to speak but couldn't. Agent Dann almost smiled, "You are going away for a very long time. Then again, you do know what happens to child murderers in prison, don't you?"

As he was being led to a car, Leo found his voice. "Wait! I talk! I tell you everything! I turn States evidence! Wait! Wait!..."

Britnee grinned at Agent Dann. "So, what about them?" she pointed at the group of thugs still standing in place.

"Well,"Agent Dann smiled, "Seven of them are Russians wanted for all sorts of bad things. The others... meh. They're locals. Small time. Too small for the FBI to waste time on."

Britnee nodded. "What about us? You gonna honor the deal?"

"Yes, Ma'am. You are listed officially as a paid informant. Besides, you helped bring down a criminal network. And you are too small for our notice as well. As long as you keep your businesses under the radar, we won't bother you. Not to say the IRS and ATF won't be keeping tabs on you so, keep your nose clean and pay your taxes." He turned and pointed at the men to be taken in as he walked away. "Good day, Ms Laine."

Britnee took a few steps and held up the megaphone. "Hey folks! Thanks for the help, today! We couldn't a done it without ya! As a way of saying thanks, hows about six months free rent? Whadaya say, Mama?"

Brandee grinned, "Sounds good to me!"

"There ya have it, folks! Thanks again! Now go on home!"

As the crowd dispersed, Britnee walked over to the five remaining goons who had nowhere to go. "So," She said, looking each one up and down and liking what she saw, "Now that I'm a crime boss, Ima need some muscle. And you boys look like you got muscles in all the right places. Whadaya say... want a job?"

The men shrugged and looked at each other, not sure what to do.

"Tell ya what," Britnee continued, "We all are goin' over to my mom's place to have a little... umm... celebration orgy. Why don't you fellas come along and we'll give ya an audition. C'mon," She turned and walked away. "Let's party! And, pick up your guns!"

The men did as they were told and followed Britnee. Soon, Britnee was doing what she loved best in all the world: Taking hard, fat cock up her pussy and ass, choking on more hard cock and, soaking the furniture in cum.

The End

Coming Soon! Britnee returns in "Britnee Busted: American Pornstar!"