Britney Ch. 30: Water Torture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

She stands with brows raised, "Am I walking home naked?"

"Naaa! Just being evil." He hands them to her.

Brit smiles sheepishly then grips the clothing but instead of putting them on she walks away. At the gate she looks out and notes no oncoming traffic. Nor the attendant who sat listening to jams earlier on his IPod. Exiting she dances around in the grass beyond the pool laughing.

Evan joins her squinting at her boldness.

She stops dancing and runs to his side folding her arm under his. She then urged him to start walking with her.

"You're really going to walk home without clothes?"

"No. But, I'm pushing my limits. To the parking lot. If that goes well? To the street corner. After that? I'll cross the street. Then I might get dressed. We'll see."

He bursts out laughing, "You're too much."

"Oh, I need to stop by the Firehouse." She hugs his arm.

"For what?"

"To pet the fire dog." She winks.

"Uh huh."

He just wanted to see how far she would go.

Two blocks later Brit put on her bikini bottoms. Another block her top. She was covered enough.

At the firehouse Brit stopped, handing him her towel and lotion as well, but keeping her cell and outer clothing. She then turned to Evan. He looked puzzled.

"I'll get them later. I have to ask these guys a question."

A sly wink between them she leaves his side skipping along.

He shook his head and went home. Curiosity would get answers later.

Brit reaching the door to the firehouse sighed.

"Ooooh! Big Red Truck."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12