Britney Ch. 42: Try Angle

Story Info
Sophia gets more than she signed up for. Thanks Coach.
4.6k words
4.69
12.1k
5
10

Part 42 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

Sophia Pope wore a short black dress with a form fitting hemline. Beneath the dress she had fishnet stockings held up by slender suspenders. These were all new to her but recently she became fascinated by risqué outfits. Her Mother had watched the movie "Burlesque". Loving to dance she ordered these by mail from an online store. It was a start at least. She still needed more revealing clothing. Shopping was in her future.

Lacey black panties over her netting were wet already from anticipation. Strapless her cleavage bulged over her black bra beneath begging for freedom. This was her very first solo encounter with any man outside of her Ex-boyfriend, "Gavin". Those rendezvouses were at parties. Other couples just outside a door. This was alone in the middle of butt fuck Egypt as her Father might say. In the darkness all she heard were frogs and locusts. That part made her edgy. In a fearful, intimidating, sensual kind of way.

Coach Jerry Dawson lived on a private pond in a thicket of Cypress trees. Eerily he asked her to leave her Parents car at the end of his gravel lane and walk back to his residence. She shivered every step of the way. Fantasizing of being jumped in the shadows and raped. She knew she was weird that way. Nearing his massive cabin she spotted lights on. That gave her something to reach for mentally. The shadows were creeping her out.

Approaching the front door, exterior sensor lights popped on to embrace any guests. Blinding her she winces and prepares to reach for a doorbell. Before her fingers could press the button she realized there was a note taped to the inside door. Carefully reading it under the low wattage light she murmurs it's words. Luckily good hand writing.

"Stop right there. Walk around the house to the back. Meet me inside my Hot Tub Hut. Champagne on ice."

Raising her eye brows at the offer of alcohol Sophia smiled. She loved Wine. Her Mother allowed her to imbibe occasionally. Champagne only on New Years Eve. However, she adored both drinks. Looking from side to side she spotted a stone path around the home. Following it led between his unattached garage and the house itself. Dim lighting escorted her on her way.

Reaching the back of the home she located the Hut about thirty yards from the main abode. It had glass windows that were somewhat fogged over due to the bubbling cascade of the Jacuzzi tub. Still she could see Jerry Dawson kicked back enjoying the water and the tub's relaxing jets.

From outside she could hear music playing. Classic music in the lines of Mozart or Bach. She didn't know whom for certain but it wasn't her expected kind. Who would have thought Dawson would be into Classical music? Soothing at best.

Finding the entrance Sophia takes a deep breath and opens the door to a rash of escaping steam. A gusher of warm air basking her flesh took her by storm. It was a hot night as it was. She was sure to sweat her dinner away. As the interior cooled slightly Jerry Dawson noticed and averted his gaze toward her.

"There she is. Right on time even." Dawson smirked using a remote control to lower the music's volume.

"Hi, Jerry. I aim to please. Might have been here early if not for having to park my Mom's car a mile away." The door hushes shut behind her. The steam already making her short brown hair lose its posture.

"Not much parking out here. Too many shrubs and trees. Besides I don't need any uninvited guests locking you in from leaving if it meant escaping in a hurry. Student Teacher involvement issue. You understand. Only thing in our favor is you're 18. Barely at that."

"I'm not worried. We're adults regardless. I don't see how either of us could get into trouble legally. Consensual as we are."

"Eyes of the School. Eyes of the Public. I prefer not having my name on any Newspaper Headline. Lose the dress and hop in."

"I was hoping I could dance for you. I've been practicing routines all week. Thus the fishnet stockings."

"Just noticed those. You need a top hat and a cane." He chuckles.

"My thoughts exactly. A white button down half shirt and a thong too. I need to get a job to buy those things." She giggles.

"If things go smooth I might invest in some of that. Friendly gift." He throws his offer out there to see how she might react.

With a fidgeted scowl she shrugs, "Maybe. I don't want to come across as a Hooker. I'm just enjoying my life."

He understood. Regardless Jerry Dawson was a cad. He intended to keep his options open.

"Dance for me?" He suggests with a raise of his stereo remote.

"I love to dance. Got anything harder than that classical stuff?"

"Of course I do."

"Does your stereo have a USB port? I can plug in my IPod."

"Sure enough. Feel free to plug it in and find what you want to dance too."

She shuffles around the narrow walkway surrounding the hot tub. Reaching the primitive looking stereo she plugs her IPod in and rifles through her selections. Arranging a set of five tunes just in case it went that long she began her first song. To her the only true dance music was Metal. Not that she wasn't fond of other genres of music this was just for the sake of the dance.

"As young as you are and you like "GnR"?" He looked surprised.

"My Dad exposed me to them. You approve?"

He nods and allows her to get motivated. Hands over her head she grinds to the whiplash riffs of "Slash" and the boys. She tossed her hips about like a stripper. Spinning even on a slick wooden floor. It was a shock that she didn't slip and lose her footing. That could be bad.

Watching Jerry's eyes follow her every move she began touching herself. Hands gripping her breasts as she expressed her desire to turn him on. It was working. So much so that he moved from his seat in the water to across the pond. There he crossed his arms on the ledge and looked up at her. Kicking her shoes off she danced directly over his position. He could see up her skirt, following her long net meshed legs until he found equally black panties. As his eyes admired her thighs she chose to reach down and begin guiding her dress up for a better view. Holding the skirt with her left hand she reached behind her and unzipped the back of her dress. Loosened the dress was much easier to remove. Up over her head she swung the dress around just for kicks. She giggled at herself for the action. Noting a bench behind her she tossed the black dress on to it.

Prancing and swirling about in her bra and panties she chose to bend over and wiggle her ass at him. He reached up and touched her butt cheeks to her offered approach. Even through the net of her leggings her bottom was tight and heart shaped. He could even spot her pussy contracting her panties up inside it. So beautiful.

Squatting for a closer inspection he slips his fingers upward to lightly graze the contours of her pussy. The panties were soaked. Up above Sophia closed her eyes and bit her lower lip at the sensations. It was then that her hands reached back to unclasp her bra and glare over her shoulder at him flirtatiously. As the bra revealed her back Jerry Dawson admired her milky flesh. Ever so lightly tanned. It was easy to see that she didn't tan that often.

Making peripheral eye contact Sophia winked at him before standing up to face Jerry with a look of lust. Cupping her bra she opted to tease him by lowering it ever so slowly. Once the garment reached her areolas she quickly exposed one nipple then the other. With each she covered it back up just as fast. He smirked at her playful taunting.

Turning away from him she discarded the bra over her dress on the bench. From there she danced with her back to him. Although he could see her reflection in the glass window in front of her. She knew he could see her. It merely inspired her. Clutching her breasts with cupped palms she turns to face him. Flicking her tongue at the Coach to see his reaction. He retaliated with his own lizard like tongue while turning his gaze toward her snatch.

She read his mind. Liking his thoughts she spun back around and reached to her hips. Her underwear were worn on the outside of the net stockings. Wiggling them to her ankles she steps out of them and uses her toes to kick them toward the bench. This left her only in her fishnet hosiery. All was revealed. Sophia felt incredibly sexy.

The song switched over to "Bon Jovi" and their hit "You Give Love a Bad Name". Her dancing intensified and entranced Jerry. Spinning about to offer glimpses of her pussy beneath their prison. The netting digging up inside her and tightening over her clit. The tender pinch of snugness attacked her senses. Looking down at Jerry she realizes that he was using his index finger to call her to him. Reacting she steps closer as he then pats the ledge for her to sit down. Nibbling a nail she flares her eyes. The temptation was received on both ends. She was beyond horny by now.

Crouching carefully she sits down in the dampness of his dripped water trail. Her toes are guided into the bubbling water and he moves in like a shark. Greedy for the taste of prey he curls his arms beneath her legs and digs his tongue up inside her captured labia. Fighting with the net he uses his teeth to pry the strands away for an inviting main course. Her pussy hot, wet, and quivering. Sophia's reaction led to her palms outstretched behind her to maintain an upright posture. It would be so easy to just lay back, but she wanted to observe his dining. Easily mesmerized by his feeding frenzy she began to succumb to her own moaning. Toward the end of the song Sophia collapsed backwards. In doing so her gaze averted to the ceiling. Something felt wrong. With a tortured glance she looks toward the door she had came in. A cool draft had forced her to sense trouble.

Sophia dropped her jaw.

"This song is befitting." Came a feminine voice.

Jerry Dawson immediately reared away from Sophia's snatch. His eyes squinting up toward the voice above. There stood a woman of her mid 30's with strawberry blond hair, medium build, with steamed up glasses in her hand. She stood at 5'6, 155 pounds. 38C breasts beneath a button down plaid shirt over blue jeans.

"Connie." Jerry huffs with a smirk, "I see you read the note I left you on the front door."

"For me? Don't you mean for your plaything there?" Her foot was tapping on the wood.

Sophia froze in her gaze as Jerry held her legs. She wasn't certain what to do. She failed to even cover up her chest. She merely lay there with chest heaving at her nerves.

"Look's to me like you caught Jaws in your net Young Lady." Connie hissed.

Jerry chuckled faintly, "That's kind of funny."

"Is it? I swear Jerry. I turn my back on you for one second and you're playing around behind my back. With one of your students by the looks of her. Is she even of age?"

Sophia whimpers at her predicament, "I should go."

Jerry groans loudly and drags Sophia toward him until she lands in the water in front of him. She had no control over her limbs. Held in his arms around her she feels his left hand squeeze her breast. Sophia turned pale afraid to look up at "Connie Drysdale".

"Relax." He whispers to Sophia, "Just play along." He then adds a message secretly.

Connie turns her back prepared to leave. Before she reaches the door he hears Sophia call out.

"Please don't go. I'm here for both of you."

Connie turns with a queer expression, "Excuse me?"

"Coach Dawson asked me to come here and entertain both of you. I'm your Anniversary present."

The woman rolls her eyes, "Oh, I'm sure. You missed our Anniversary Jerry. It was last week. Notice I didn't remind you. I had a feeling you forgot and didn't care."

"Of course I care. Look! You and I need to stop this arguing we do. I love you Connie. If you don't believe me why don't you go look for yourself. Check out the bedroom. I have candles ready to light and even have a bottle of Champagne on ice right here. We can take it inside when ready. I even sprinkled Rose petals all over the bed for when we go inside."

Connie frowns, "For me or her?"

"Remember awhile back we talked about having a threesome? Well here it is."

Sophia swallowed dryly yet tried to maintain losing her agreeable expression. This was going beyond what Dawson had requested of her. He should have informed her of this change in plans.

"Strip down and crawl on in here. Let me massage those shoulders." He invites his girlfriend.

Hesitant Connie eyes Sophia with a glimmer of doubt.

"Is this true?"

Sophia softly nods, "This is my first threesome. Being with a woman as well. I'm nervous but I'm here for the experience."

"How much is Jerry paying you?"

"Nothing. He overheard me and my friends talking a few weeks ago. About wanting more experience sexually."

Jerry jumps in cutting her off, "That was right after you and I talked about doing something special for our Anniversary. I approached her about this. I'm just as shocked as you are that she agreed."

"I'm sorry if I overstepped any boundaries you two have. I was under the impression you would be happy that I agreed to this." Sophia adlibs.

Connie crossed her arms without much for an expression. Her thoughts were all over the place. Her trust for Jerry had been waning for a number of months as it was. She had never actually caught him cheating before now. She was hurting yet curiosity lingered.

Jerry whispers into Sophia's ear once more. His words forming a hesitant smile. A forced grin at best. The nervousness helped hide the truth. Sophia slips from Jerry's grasp and she wades through the water to climb up the interior step and out of the tub. Once standing up straight Sophia stops with a timid gaze toward Connie. It was then that Sophia unhooked her suspenders holding the stockings and removed the waist strap. Slipping her fingers beneath the stockings she removed them in a tedious roll down her legs. Fighting them off of her wet toes she casts them aside. Totally nude she looks over her brow at Connie.

The woman admired Sophia with a trembling posture. Still uncertain of the situation. Regardless her thoughts were fueled by this young woman's beauty.

Sophia shuffles closer to Connie and claims her glasses carefully setting them on a tiny table next to the bench. This was within an arms stretch to achieve. Standing tall Sophia then turned her attention toward Connie. With a shallow inhale Sophia slips directly into Connie's body. Reaching down to grab her hands and hold them up between each other. It was meant to calm Connie.

Their eyes meet and stare deeply into one another. Sophia took charge and leaned forward to kiss her tenderly. Connie tasted like gum. She swallowed her chewing gum to share in a succulent tongue share. The kissing grew more intense.

Jerry Dawson sat back with his arms outstretched on the tubs ledge and enjoyed the show. He was glad that Sophia played along. He might have to agree to her request to shower in the boys locker room just like her friend Britney Foxx had done. He would owe her for this night.

Sophia released Connie's hands, rising fingers to begin unbuttoning the woman's blouse. Connie lowered her gaze to watch each button give way until her shirt fanned wide open. Without lifting her eyes she felt Sophia guide her shirt from her shoulders and arms. The second Sophia turned to set the shirt on the bench Connie unsnapped her bra and removed it. The thrill was taking over.

Eyeing the others breasts the two women took turns massaging each other. Pinching nipples. Sighing at their adventure. Finally, Connie took the initiative and lowered her mouth to Sophia's left breast, suckling her nipple tenderly.

Steamy moments pass as Sophia returns the favor. Swirling her tongue around Connie's darkened areola. Nibbling and tugging at her nipple. The girl was getting into this faster than even she expected.

Breaking away with a locked gaze that followed her descent Sophia crouched to unbutton Connie's jeans. The woman above helped lower them to her knees before Sophia assisted in removing her shoes. The blue jeans were lost in seconds. Topped off by missing white socks.

Nude before Sophia the girl remained kneeling taking a deep breath before nuzzling Connie's thicket of blond fur. Tongue sampling the first pussy she had ever tasted Sophia rather enjoyed it. Fingers spread Connie's labia to give her room to discover her clitoris. As her tongue teased it she lowered her thumb to pry up inside Connie's hole. The move nearly made Connie Drysdale lose balance. With a loud gasp Connie had to stop Sophia. Catching her breath she chose to move around the girl and step down into the tub. She needed to be with Jerry. Below he watched her enter the water and step in front of him. Eyes trembling Connie kneels and falls into his accepting arms. He kissed her long and hard. Distracted by his charms Connie failed to notice him motioning Sophia to join them.

Our young heroine complies and slowly submerges her lower body into the hot turbulent water. Following Jerry's lead she moves in behind Connie and crouches over her shoulder. Lust took over. Sophia began kissing the woman's shoulder. Noting her arrival Connie parts lips with Jerry and stares into his eyes, palms raised to hold his cheeks.

"Help me believe in you." She whispers expressing expectant results.

He swallows at her need to be convinced. Offering her a nod he drags her into a devastating lip lock. Hands in her hair and ferocious in his passion. Sophia had to retreat and watch them. It was amazing to witness such adoration. It made her realize just how much she missed having a boyfriend of her own. She might have to reexamine her dating policy.

For three more minutes Jerry devoted time to his girlfriend. Once they part their kiss he presses his forehead against hers. A lengthy unwavering stare shared their souls. With a soft nod of affirmation Jerry turns Connie around and pulls her backside into him. From below the water level she feels his monster eel locate her pussy and slither into the cave. She marveled at his entrance. His girth thicker than usual. It must be this girl staring at them with a pouty gaze. It was easy to tell the girl felt lost.

As Jerry thrust gently inside Connie, Connie herself motioned Sophia to join them. Reacting with hesitance Sophia waded over to be pulled into Connie's embrace. Again the two women kissed. Arms surrounding Sophia with palms rubbing up and down the girls spine. Both women shivered at the touch.

Sophia let her own hands move into place. Her left hand squeezing Connie's breast. Her right hand reaching beyond Connie to plant her fingers inside Jerry's lips. It was the hottest move Jerry had ever predicted.

As the kissing grew apart Sophia smiled at Connie, pulling her fingers from Jerry's temptations. She then slid lower to go below water. To Connie's shock Sophia had moved in between their legs and carefully without drowning herself lapped her tongue along Connie's clit. The tongue tormented her for a moment then moved down to pelt Jerry's balls as he thrust. The reaction above was priceless.

"Oh my God! This girl is incredible. Thank you Jerry."

"Nothing but the best for you. Want to take this to the bedroom?"

"Let's." She palmed the left side of his face lovingly.

Coaxing Sophia up to catch her breath, Connie pulled her into a hug. Together the three stand up and peel away from each other. Jerry steps around them and takes Connie by the hand. Connie in turn takes Sophia by the hand. In a chain they vacate the tub and step out of the hut into the chill of the night.

Their journey led into Jerry Dawson's home. It was dimly lit by nightlights strung about in outlets. Dripping a trail of water from their wet bodies he guided them to his bedroom. Once stepping into the room Connie stops Jerry.

"Go bring the Champagne in. Grab a third glass. I'll get us towels and light candles."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12