Britney Ch. 42: Try Angle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers

He nods and scurries back outside on his mission. The second he's gone Connie turns to Sophia whispering.

"I know you had no idea I would show up. It's alright to admit it. I'm over my jealousy. Thank you for going along with this. It means so much--"

Sophia charges the woman and lands yet another kiss that took Connie off guard. Suddenly, nothing she could say would matter. This girl stormed her thoughts and she adored her for it. Forsaking the towels the duo stumble backwards into the bed. Each crawling further into the mattress of rose petals for a firmer relaxation. Sophia immediately took control and began kissing her way over Connie's breasts with scalding exhales that forced nipples to rise higher. Connie loved this girl.

Making her way South Sophia slid her tongue in a lengthy trail down over her abs and amid her brownish blond pubes. Traipsing the forest it took no hardship in locating Connie's clit once again. Moans erupt frequently. This young beauty was devoted.

Jerry returned to bare witness in the dim lighting. They had started without him. He sat the ice bucket aside and popped the cork on the Champagne bottle. Pouring three glasses he stood back fondling his beast and sipping the Champagne. He wanted to see what would escalate.

Sophia probed fingers inside Connie with tender insertions. Her own moans forming just at the pleasure she was offering. Connie's hands located Sophia's short brown locks and toyed amongst them. It took no time at all for Connie to cum.

Hearing the mini orgasm Jerry sat his drink aside and moved over to the bed. He leans in between Sophia's thighs and plunges his own fingers within her tight little pussy. His thumb pressing gently into her ass hole. Sophia lifts her hips at his attentiveness.

Continuing to feed Connie's trembling body Sophia tried to maintain her momentum. It became a challenge as her own hormones were attacked by Jerry's rhythm.

Before Sophia could cum Jerry pulled away leaving her whining at his loss. He grabbed her by the waist and gruffly repositioned her. Tossing her thighs over Connie's face. Embracing their 69 joyously, Connie challenged herself to make this girl cum at her own feeding frenzy.

With Sophia on top Jerry crawled on to his knees between Connie's parted legs. Kneeling with his dick touching Sophia's forehead he lifts the girl's head up by her hair. He nestles his cock into Connie gently. Thrusting three times inside his girlfriend. Following that he pulled out and rammed his cock into Sophia's mouth for three more insertions. This continued multiple times.

Sophia began to yearn for his cock's return. Her jaw begging for fulfillment. Another round later he crawls away. Connie missed his thrusts as well. He would journey around the sides of the women and turn his cock on Sophia's pussy. Letting his balls rest over Connie's mouth. The thrusting reversed awkwardly but Sophia compensated by gyrating her thighs with each penetration.

He felt Connie sucking at his balls. Tugging at their fullness. It was an amazing approach. One that made Jerry Dawson tilt his head back. His fingers dug into Sophia's ass causing her to moan with a nasal gasp. She wanted to cum.

Before he allowed it he pulls out and drags her off of Connie and yanks her to lay side by side with his girl. Moving around to face both of them he commits his cock toward Connie. Fucking her for long sweaty minutes. The intensity in Connie's gaze pleading to cum once again. She was so close.

Without asking Sophia turned on her side and reached between Connie's legs and began massaging her clit. The extra efforts sent Connie spiraling. Her mind exploded long before her bodily fluids. Screaming violently Connie lost her mind. The second her body spasms Jerry pulls out and turns his attention on Sophia.

Repositioning yet again Jerry penetrates Sophia and forces her legs over his shoulders for a deeper thrust. His balls were loudly slapping at her ass. Claiming her ankles he prods her higher until he could pound straight down into her.

Recovering quickly Connie opts to roll on her own side and squeeze the girls tits. The added attention escalated Sophia's moans. Her own voice crying out the necessity to cum. Jerry and Connie worked together to make that happen.

Sophia Pope squirted all over the bed.

Drowning the blanket below didn't faze Jerry he was on a mission. His thrusting intensified and he snarled at his dedication. Seeing this Connie admired her man and caressed his arms poised between she and Sophia.

"Make her scream louder." Connie whispered.

Acknowledging her words with a glance he became rougher. He forced Sophia's ankles behind her ears. There was no stopping Jerry Dawson now. He had been given permission to destroy this sweet young pussy.

Sophia rolled her eyes back into her head. Only the whites could bare witness to his straining features. With an angered expression Jerry knew his own outcome was ready to detonate. Just feeling Sophia's quivers made him know she was ready to explode again. Her throat raw from screaming Sophia strained. Her body frozen in time until her nerves could catch up.

Jerry Dawson managed the impossible. Pulling out just as her flood broke through the dam. In his own bellowing fellow he fired all over Sophia's contorted body. His reservoir milked her flesh from chin to pussy.

In his turbulent final throes Connie moved her face under his torpedoing stance. Catching a shot of glory across her lips she hovered closer until he slid his cock into her mouth. She sucked him dry before popping her mouth from his crown and turning her tongue on Sophia's frontal. Licking the crunched up young girl dry.

Convinced of her quenched thirst Connie moves in to kiss Sophia. Their lips needy and devouring the others precious oxygen. It was then that Jerry lowered Sophia's legs and allowed the women to clutch each other in a full body hug. Hands roaming everywhere.

The women enjoyed the others company.

Jerry stood away from the bed stretching. With a smile he lights the candles and reclaims his Champagne glass. A toast to the Ladies he headed back to the hot tub.

Two hours later the women join Jerry.

As Connie slides into the water, Sophia gathers her belongings and gets dressed.

IPod retrieved Sophia flutters her fingers at Jerry.

Connie had fallen asleep in his arms.

Jerry Dawson merely mouthed his final reply.

"Let's do this again."

Sophia coyly smiles.

She would think about it.

It was fun.

Unlike the dark path back to her Mother's car.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers
12