All Comments on 'Britney Spears on Vacation'

by Kash_the_priest

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You go too far.

I totally agree that celebs put themselves out there and can't complain at sites like this. Also, I have enjoyed the stories of yours that I have read. Just this time though, I think you have gone too far and your lack of sensitivity is unattractive. Britney Spears is a very sick lady at the moment. With all her current problems it would be kinder to leave her be for a while until she can sort her life out. This story is really not appropriate at this time. There are plenty of other targets out there to poke fun at. Have you considered Vanessa Hudgens? Did you take the pictures? Is she a screamer or a groaner? What are you waiting for?

Just take this one down for a while. Those who write about celebs should have enough feeling to know when they are just being unpleasant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Don't pay attention

Your stories are brilliant and this one's no exception. Don't pay attention to that jackass. It's the ultimate Britney story and it isn't troubled times for her now, she's doing the VMAs in a couple of weeks and launching an album. So this jackass who wrote about being sensitive is talking out of his ass and is clearly not a real Britney fan or he'd know she's making a comeback and this story is just the first of many that will get authors writting about her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fat and no talent

I'm not sure if we are seeing the same person. I watched Britney yesterday on the MTV Music awards and see looked HORRIBLE. Fat, without talent, singing horribly and could not follow the dance. Was She On Drugs?? In her early twenties and washed up. Imaging Britney a few years ago, the story was great, but seeing her yesterday it made me ill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good stuff

OK. So her performance was shit. But I wouldn't really say she's that fat, carrying extra pounds yes and still very fuckable. Loved the story. You always manage to capture a certain realism to your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Still Hot

If you don't like Britney, then why even read the story? This was written by someone who likes Britney for people who like Britney. Idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Epic

That was an epic of a fuck story. Just amazing, probably one of the greatest Britney stories I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ha HA

Someone said Brittney and greatest in same comment, thats funny. In her latest comeback bid she is all memorex, all fake all the time, yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WTF!?!

If you don't like Britney Spears then why read her stories and then rate it low? No accounting for stupid people these days

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Holy Crap

That was the BEST story about Britney E.V.E.R

dirty_debbiedirty_debbieover 12 years ago

amazing, amazing story. An absolutely hot work of art. Britney is amazingly sexy and you managed to capture all of her sexiness with this one. Thank you, and I hope that you will re-visit writing about her sometime again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just WOW

This is the best story I have ever read out of hundreds of thousands celeb stories.

You nailed Britney perfectly. And the black cock, just the interracial made it even better. Please do more of her sucking black dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

For a story, someone nailed Britney perfect & agree with other comments the interracial was the best, she was a black cock whore

StarStarBabyStarStarBabyover 11 years ago
Best Britney Story ever

You captured it perfect, the tit fuck, the threesome, the black dick, hands down glorious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Incredible Story

You totally nailed this story with Britney Spears. Loved the first part, with the blow job, but then it got intense with Clay and the interracial. She is such a whore for black cock, you should write another one with her getting destroyed by Clay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this guy is great

hands down the best story about britney i have ever read. you totally gave her justice turning her into a whore like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great stuff

This story had a lot going for it, and I think when Clay came in, it just got turned all the way to the max. loved the IR anal scene, and all the feet stuff.

I wish this guy still wrote, or would come back and write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
favorite

This is my favorite story on this site, all I can say is that it was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Britney Spears = Hot whore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous