All Comments on 'Brod: Breeding Osaka Pt. 01'

by Sarkopheros

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yes! I was so excited for this. I have your page bookmarked to check it. I am so eager/anxious/excited for the actual breeding. I dont know what to expect except that it will be amazing. I actually took your survey and asked for some breeding so I'm excited. I just happen to be one of the readers on here that looks at the author page to see if they have a blog where they post more works and saw yours. If you ever do another survey though you should put it in the author notes so people will know. Just a suggestion.

But i will be eagerly awaiting your next installment. I wish writing brod stories was your full time job but good luck on your real world business trips!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice work

Looking forward to the conclusion! Really enjoyed the most recent Jae story as well, keep it coming!

SarkopherosSarkopherosover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you, guys

First Anon:

Thanks a lot for participating in the survey. I don't know if you saw my write-up on any of my sites but it makes me glad when people care enough to take some time to help me with the writing.

I wish writing erotica was my full-time job too, but alas, it is not, and I'm not sure how to make that happen. So as it stands, I'm going to be going on these trips, and thank you for the well-wishes. Hopefully these will make money.

I also appreciate the advice, but in the past when I've tried to tell people in the author's notes to visit my site(s), Literotica rejected the story, so I don't really put much in the way of advertising in the notes. Still, I appreciate the suggestions. And I'm working hard on the second half, I hope it lives up to the first—though it won't rely as heavily on characters acting funny.

Second Anon:

Really glad to hear it! Thanks for writing. There will be more Jae and I'll do my best with the conclusion. Stay tuned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous