Brod: Breeding Osaka Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't flatter yourself, Brod, you were on the floor, too," she said, jabbing me in the chest with her finger, the movements sending more jizz over the sides.

"As I recall, you can't even take his whole cock," said Thalita.

"Well, not everyone can have a super-sized whore-dumpster-cunt like you." She stuck her tongue out at Thalita.

"You're just mad because because you came your head off and begged for more," said Thalita. "Just like a little schoolgirl."

"So did he!" growled Valeska. She lunged at Thalita. Jizz sloshed onto the floor. The two grappled and rolled before Thalita shoved Valeska's blonde head under the spunk. She flailed and splashed.

"Get your fill! You need your protein!" growled Thalita. Valeska rolled, shoved her head under Thalita's body, and threw her shoulders up. Thalita went rolling out of the tub and slammed into the tiles.

I felt a pang in my balls and cock.

Valeska erupted from the tub, ropes of jizz dangling and stretching from her muscular body. Gallons sloshed out. She lunged at and tangled with Thalita, the two rolling through a pool of sticky jizz.

"Mmpgh!" I guess I'm weird. I don't really get off on stuff like jello wrestling or whatever you see in a strip club. But two women trying to dominate each other with strength and combat? That turns me on. Especially when both are slick with my jizz.

They rolled. Thalita slammed Valeska into a cabinet. KRAK! The door shattered. Valeska managed to get to her feet for a moment before dropkicking Thalita clumsily in the chest. WHUMP!

The Amazon slid backwards on her ass and slammed into the door to the bathroom. WHAM! The room shuddered.

I felt my breathing deepening. Thalita and Valeska were both on their feet now. They both charged, grappled, whirled, and crushed a small wooden bench near the vanity. KRUNCH! Fancy bottles of toiletries fell and exploded on the tiles.

Fuck, as sexy as this was, it was getting ridiculous!

"HEY!" I roared. "Guys, stop fucking around, I have to pay for all this!" I yelled at them.

"Please, you love watching this," said Valeska.

"Yeah, but we have work to do," I grunted, getting to my feet.

The door opened and Yara poked her head in. "Stop screwing around and get ready."

Nahid was behind her. "You have about twenty minutes, Brod," she said. "We're going—" Her eyes opened wide when she noticed the state of the bathroom. Furniture and cabinetry alike were shattered, green shampoo, soap, and cum were all over the floor, two muscular near-giantesses stood dripping jizz and lotion. I stood past my knees in a bathtub full of my own semen. The room reeked of cum and now the fragrances from the broken bottles. "What the hell happened here?!"

Yara waved her hand dismissively at Thalita and Valeska. "Oh, they do that sometimes," she sighed. "Brod, wash up!"

"Come on," I waved Thalita and Valeska into the shower. For once, we actually used the bathroom together to get clean. When we came out, Nahid was in the bathtub, hair loose, sighing and luxuriating in my steaming jizz. Her fat tits were like brown islands in the white sea.

"Nahid, don't you want to watch the event?" I asked.

Nahid looked at me. "Oh, please, you're going to be doing this for two weeks, Brod," she sighed. "Ooh. I need to loosen up, too! This is a lot better than hot mud, you know. Plus, it's still hot and steamy! But you, on the other hand, have bellies to fill!" She raised a spunk-slathered arm from the muck and shooed me with her hand. "Go do your job!"

***

Sarkopheros keeps talking:

Hope you guys enjoyed the story. Comments and criticism always welcome.

Now, about that survey. Most of you wanted Brod to get bigger. The number-one request was gay sex. The number-two request was Brod breeding. Some of you wanted to see recurring cast. I planned out a few issues of the story according to what I heard from you.

I had already planned breeding issues as well as recurring cast, but you guys gave me the impetus to finally do it, along with some other interesting ideas, many of which involved incest or other hyper-hung characters.

Future issues will do more of the things you asked for, including gay sex, but the way I planned the progression, this two-parter was the logical first step. It may be a while till the next one, though, because I have a lot of things going on, including two business trips right on top of each other in the near future. Plus there's my other storylines. So bear with me while Brod bears young. Stay tuned, and please leave me your thoughts!

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2015. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.