All Comments on 'Brod: Breeding Osaka Pt. 02'

by Sarkopheros

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Woooow....

This was so amazing. Dare I say the best one yet? Still trying to recover from it. But the breeding was definitely hit. In the same way brod liked it beter knowing he was making a baby that added a lot to the story.

Can't believe it was 11,000 words because it still seemed like in a good length. Not drawn out at all.

I definitely want another story like this. Not necessarily breeding (although it would be amazing) but maybe multiple partners. They're my favorite. Thanks for sharing as always.Love your stories!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 8 years ago
could have been a lot better

Is meet idea but is so silly and ludicrous as to be unenjoyable. If we take it half seriously cum ankle deep or deeper would leave a person so dehydrated as to be dead 80 times over, and that is only one of the silly aspects.

thanks anyway tho

SarkopherosSarkopherosover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks, anon. Best Brod yet? Good, that means I'm getting better! I'm really happy you liked it. And I'm glad my pacing worked out for you, I always worry about that. And yes, Brod is born to breed, pretty much!

There will definitely be more multi-partner, and possibly more breeding.

Lustywheels, thanks for commenting. I'm going to assume that you're new to my writing if you found my subject matter surprising. Why you started with Part 2 of a story, I'm not sure. Anyway, sorry if it was too ridiculous for your taste! If you want to read something more reasonable by me, might I suggest the Jedi Jae stories?

THEANIMAL224THEANIMAL224about 8 years ago
MAKING MORE STORIES

THANK YOU FOR THIS STORY ABOUT BROD IMPREGNATING WOMEN, IT WAS WELL THOUGHT OUT AND I ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE OF IT OF READING IT. WHAT WISH IS THAT YOU MAKE MORE OF THESE STORIES AND WOULD BE REALLY INTERESTED TO SEE IF THE LAKE THING WITH BROD STARTS. SO THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS STORY AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE. THANKS FOR LISTENING.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous