Brod: Elasticity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Korra, please. I just want to serve you. I just want to taste you. Nnhaah!" Fuck, was that rough handjob wonderful. "You're just so ... you're so powerful. I want to be closer to that. You're so strong. I want to taste ... your ... power?" It's hard not to feel like a dork when you say stuff like that. Ad-libbed dialogue is almost never graceful.

She crossed her arms over her chest. Drip-drip-drip.

I moaned. "Korra, please, I'm desperate for you, I belong to you, your prized breeding stud. I could be fucking anyone, but I'm here for you! Just you. I love being the Avatar's pet."

"Good boy." Korra let her panties drop onto my face. Then she used her toe to stuff them into my mouth.

"Mmph!" I could taste her. Sweat from her workout, juices from her sweet little pussy, up above my head. "Hrrmmph!"

"Well, you said you wanted a taste, Brod!" She leaned down over me and poked my forehead. "Are you complaining? Cause, you know, a lot of people wish they could chew on my thong!"

Dr. Ghali cackled. An obnoxious sound.

I shook my head and slurped loud enough for her to hear. Schlrrrrp! I groaned.

"Look at him! All those girls saying 'sex god' my ass," laughed Valeska. "Looks like you took water over your head, Brod."

I could taste Korra so vividly, taste the hours of exercise. All the while, my two-foot-plus monster was caught in a never-ending handjob given by her muscular minions.

I spared a glance downward. That ball of pre was bigger than a watermelon, maybe half a yard in diameter. Glorp-glorp-glorp was the sound it made in amongst the sloshing. Dr. Ghali was pumping her fingers in and out of her snatch. Her thighs were spread open so I could see her dripping cunt up in her skirt.

It felt as if my balls had grown to ten feet across. They even looked much more swollen than usual. That band was digging into my flesh, driving me nuts—no pun intended. I tasted the Avatar, I smelled the sweat from her and the two giantesses. I smelled the nurse's dripping pussy.

I knew if I didn't do what she wanted, though, that Korra could kick my ass and pin me back to the mat. The fact that Yara would win in a fight wasn't part of the game. And for some reason, knowing that only turned me on even more!

Splat-splat-splat! I looked back up. Korra was smirking at me, standing so that droplets of pussy juice fell onto my forehead, rolling down. I slurped and chewed at her panties, trying to extract more of that wonderful nectar. The cloth rubbed against my tongue. I looked up into her eyes. She put her hands on her hips.

A while passed like this. Pat-pat-pat. It was driving me insane. Soon, the sweaty cunt-soaked panties were void of flavor. I looked down. My condom was bloated up like a yoga ball. It engulfed the arms of Valeska and Thalita up to their elbows. For a moment, my mind wandered to the material science behind this condom. It was clearly no ordinary latex. But Korra's slow torture quickly distracted me from polymer science.

I tried to spit her panties out, but she put her foot on my face and clicked her tongue. "No, those stay there." Her toes caressed my cheek and her sole pushed on my lips. Then she slowly lowered herself until her slit was just a few tantalizing inches from my lips. Then it pressed its heat against my forehead. Korra started grinding all over my face.

Her cunt smeared its juices all over my cheeks, my nose, my lips. Her ass cheeks mushed up against my forehead. I found my face in her sweaty ass crack. Then her pussy was back. She kept grinding, riding my face. I let out a long, needy groan. So close, but I couldn't even lick her! My balls felt like they would explode. Even the feeling of precum flowing through my cock felt great. Yet it added to my misery.

Korra put her hands on my stomach. They sank in. She sighed as she rubbed her ass and cunt all over my face, as if she was marking her territory. All I could smell was Korra's sweat and delicious brown pussy. All I felt were those hands that tormented my cock. Schlurk-schlurk-schlurk. Glorp-glorp-glorp. Just enough precum leaked out to lube my giant organ, enough to flow through the folds in my sack.

I tried to push Korra away, but all that did was make her lift her ass for a moment and say, "You said it, you know you said it. You're the Avatar's toy." Then she planted herself back on me.

I don't know how long Korra rubbed her pussy against my face, yet I remained ironically aware of each second that passed. She let out deep breaths, pleased moans, humming in her throat. Then I got a small bit of mercy. After a century, Korra lifted herself and began fingering her clit, fingertips dancing under that hood until—SKLRRT! SKLRRT! SKLRRT! Korra came all over me, steaming-hot Avatar-nectar soaking my face, pulsing again and again as she came. I opened my mouth and tried to catch it, lapping at the air and grabbing her thighs. It was delicious, and I was happy that the scent replaced my air.

"Good fucktoy," she said, leaning forward with a satisfied sigh. Her pussy was against my neck, her ass taking up most of my vision. I tried to reach my tongue out, but I couldn't reach her slit. The best I did was to touch my tongue's tip to her taint. She didn't notice my plight. Korra said, "We'd better change that soon."

Ghali spoke up. "It's rated for a cubic meter."

"A cubic meter before bursting. I could use that thing as a bean bag chair.". I couldn't see the condom past Korra's toned, round ass-cheeks. I just had to take her word for it. "How are you girls feeling, need a break? Valeska?"

"I don't get tired, just warmed up!" grunted the Viking-girl.

"Can I sit on Broddy's face? I think he should sniff mama's pussy," said Thalita. "Oh, wait," she mumbled, remembering that I drew the line at actually calling her "mommy" or anything similar. At this point, though, I really didn't care.

Yara lifted her ass, turned around, and looked into my eyes. Her face softened as she sat against my chest. We shared a look. She was silently asking if I was okay.

"Water," I grunted.

Yara got off me. I sat up. She gave me a water bottle and I— "Holy shit!" they weren't kidding. Thalita and Valeska put the condom down. It engulfed my legs. It felt weird ... engulfed by hot plastic—or whatever the material was. It really was the size of a bean bag chair! "What is that thing made of!?" I could see half my cock jutting into the fluid, bubbles swirling inside as I kept pumping precum into it. It was such a surprise that I forgot about the pain in my nuts.

But not for long. The condom's weight settled on my balls. I could feel them between my thighs. I groaned, closing my eyes. My balls felt like they were close to bursting. I began chugging water, then groaned again. "I'm gonna explode!"

"We need more! Stop whining like a little bitch," said Ghali. "You're the only man in here."

"The game is paused, Ghali," growled Yara.

"Oh, please, we're all grownups, Dr. Andrade. Besides, Brod's mommy is here to make him feel better!" cackled Nahid.

Thalita glared at Ghali for a moment. Nahid looked at me and smirked. Her fingers kept pumping in and out of her pussy. She lifted them. A long string of nectar connected her painted nails to her lower lips. Schlurrph. Nahid licked it up, giving me a shit-eating grin. "Poor little Brod. A whole harem that's useless right now because of science! Let's change that condom, ladies."

Thalita and Valeska began pulling the condom off. Schloooorph!

"Augh!" I cried.

Thalita looked at me, her big brown eyes widening. "Are you okay, sweetie?"

"I'm fine! When this band comes off, I'm going to flood this room!" I groaned.

Schluurrrp. Precum poured down my cock. Thalita pinched off the condom just above my glans. Schplop! It came free, and the cool air hit my slick, two-foot-four-inch behemoth. It pulsed, towering in front of me, pouring cupfuls of precum everywhere. A river of my own fluids rolled over my balls, through the folds of my sack, collected under me in a puddle. Fuck, even that felt incredible. Thalita pinched the condom as Valeska tied it off..

I moaned and looked at Korra. "I need pussy, mistress!"

Her face changed as she got back into character. "You'll get it, slave-boy," she purred, kneeling behind me and kissing my cheek. Her nails scratched over my chest. "But you have to earn it. With precum," she chuckled. "You don't really think I would neglect my prize breeding bull, would I?"

Her fingernail trailed down my cock. I groaned. "Mmgh! No!"

Nahid jiggled toward us with the new condom. The wrapper was big enough to eat dinner off of. She tore it open, bending forward, tits wobbling heavily. Thalita grabbed my cock, sending a shock through my body.

"Mmmp! Haaahnn!" I whimpered.

Thalita smiled at me. They began to pull the condom down. The precum made it a little easier. Schlrrrph. Her hands gently rolled the material down over my monster cock. It fit well. "There we go, sweetie."

And once again, the tip began to expand. Valeska pushed the full condom away.

Nahid pulled her chair toward me and sat it between my legs. I looked at her. She smirked and raised her feet, then gently placed her heels against my balls. It was like lightning. I fell back on the mat and howled at the ceiling. Nahid pushed her toe in, rubbing my balls in circles. Then it went dark. Thalita lowered herself, setting her pussy over my face until it kissed my lips. I was smothered by sweaty Amazon-snatch. And Nahid wouldn't stop, her toes pushing into my flesh.

Then I felt Korra take over my cock. She sat on my stomach, facing Nahid, and wrapped her arms around my fleshy behemoth. Korra pumped me with both hands as Thalita ground against my face. I could feel Korra's abs, her hands, her lips. She even got her feet into the action, slipping them under my legs and using her toes to tease the sides of my nuts. Schlrrph. Schlrp-schlrp-schlrp.

I wrapped my arms around Thalita's thighs and began desperately making out with her pussy, as if I'd just crawled out of the desert and it was dripping water. I moaned, surrounding it with my lips, slipping my tongue deep into her heat as her fingers pushed through my hair. Thalita's thighs were so thick and powerful, just like the rest of her body. It turned me on, knowing how much feminine strength was on top of me.

I have a strong instinct to breed, but I have an especially strong urge to impregnate powerful women. That was why Thalita only made my balls feel even more full. This was how I imagined a balloon felt. "Mmmaaugh!" I groaned. Nahid's heels felt like someone brushing a needle over that balloon.

Korra sighed affectionately as she sucked at the edge of my crown, coaxing even more precum out. She kissed its head, biting gently at it. The amazing condom seemed to have no problem transmitting the feel of her fingertips and tongue. Usually, that was a good thing. Right now, it only reminded me that Korra wasn't letting me blow my load. I was having a hard time hearing her, because Thalita's massive thighs were locked around my head.

The Amazon ground her gloriously fleshy pussy against my face. It was as big as the rest of her, engulfing my face from nose to chin, letting my push my tongue into it in lieu of my raging cock. I couldn't see anything, and I heard little more. Hot female nectar trickled over my face, into my mouth, soaked my hair, rolled over my chin and neck. I could hear her saying something about "mommy's new chair," but the painful pleasure coming from my balls and cock as well as my eagerness to eat her out overrode any issue I had with her saying that. Had I been in a saner state of mind, I would have realized she probably let it slip by mistake.

Regardless, one of my hands left her thigh to moved to tease her clit. I was having trouble concentrating, though. I heard Korra's muffled words: "Mm bhmm mfh mrrhmm such a beautiful cock! Mmm bbdh thrrs mmh won't get to fertilize mmmh nnnffh."

"Mmhhaugh!" I groaned into Thalita. Nahid's heels were pushing deeper into my nuts. At my size, things that are painful to normal guys feel good to me. Or in this case painfully-pleasant. The hard toes dug into the flesh, only coaxing the pressure to grow. I wondered if it was possible for my balls to literally explode?

Mercifully, I felt Nahid's heels disappear. But then ... I felt warm latex against my heavy sack. Hands rested against my hips. I heard Korra say something. Then Nahid's response. Then a loud, fleshy smack!

Schlrrkh-phllrsch-thrrrsch. Thalita kept grinding into my face. I kept licking her, but my technique was becoming worse and worse. Not that I think she cared. Girl-sweat and juices soaked me. I could feel the hot perspiration all over my body, cooling wherever the air managed to touch me.

Korra stood. I felt a new weight settle on my stomach. I'd been with each of them long enough to know that weight was Nahid's. I felt soft, fleshy walls wrap around my cock. I felt a heavy, jiggly weight slapping my balls. Bouncing up and down, slimy pre-slick flesh engulfing a good two thirds of my cock. Nahid was using her gigantic tits to fuck my cock!

I tried to thrust up against her, but then I felt a much heavier weight on my legs. I realized Valeska was pinning them down. Then I felt her strong hands grab my nuts, squeezing them together, kneading them with an awful roughness that I loved. I cried out again into Thalita's pussy. "Haaaiiiighh!" I felt gallons of jizz sloshing back and forth. My balls were so full they had very little give to them. It was excruciating! Then I felt Valeska mash her face into my nuts. I felt it as she inhaled deeply, breathing in my masculine scent. Then her tongue began rolling over my balls while her fingertips sunk into the overtaxed flesh.

All the while, Nahid's tits kept bouncing and quivering, slicking up and down, milking my cock for all it was worth. SCHLRK-SCHLRK-SCHLRK. I heard Thalita comment about how big the new condom was getting, but I couldn't see it. I heard a loud sloshing, so I just took her word for it.

I don't know how long they tormented me. I could feel that the condom was no longer touching my cock's head, meaning that it was swollen too large for anyone to use their lips. Nahid's tits were noticeably less mobile, motion restricted by the growing bag of precum. But still, the soft mounds embraced my cock with fleshy warmth and milked it, just as Valeska kept torturing my nuts.

I heard Thalita say something about her and Valeska getting costumes of their own. Then Thalita cooed and tensed up. Apparently, my technique wasn't that off! Gllrrrsch! Sklrrt! Sklrrt! Her cunt began to gush and I nearly choked as my mouth was flooded by her steaming-hot girl-juice. It soaked my face, hair, it pooled under my head. What felt like liters of Amazonian nectar poured over my face, boiling-hot slickness threatening to drown me! I heard her sweet moan. I added my own.

Then, her ass lifted. I sputtered, spitting out a cloud of Thalita. Korra was sitting in the chair, legs crossed, watching imperiously. My mistress. Then I saw the condom. It was as big as the last one! A good yard-diameter bag of my natural lube! "Maauugh-fuck!" I grunted.. My balls were flushed red and insanely swollen. They were each at least as big as a watermelon. Combined, maybe as wide as that pre-balloon!

"Okay, good," purred Nahid. She reached back and gestured for another condom. Korra handed it over.

Valeska pinched the current one and pulled it away with a SCHLOORRRPH-pop! Thalita tied it off and pushed the wobbling sphere next to the other one. Slorsch-slorsch. The two precum-beanbag-chairs jiggled.

Nahid looked over her shoulder at me and licked her lips. She shifted her feet to push her toes into the sides of my nuts. I cried out. She cackled. "It's all for science, Brod!"

***

How many hours passed? I wasn't sure. Many bottles of water and Powerade were drained. Protein shakes were fed to me. None of it mollified the pain. And it was becoming more pain than pleasure at this point.

My cock was still pulsing and eager. Every touch was like a branding iron. Every second I wondered if the tight band would pinch my nuts right off my body.

My vision swam. My eyes were bleary and unfocused.

Yara looked concerned. She knelt next to me and patted my slick cheek. "Brod, are you okay?"

"Mistress. I ... I'm going to explode," I whined.

I looked past her. Thalita was pushing a sixth massive bag of pre out of the way. My nuts had swollen to the size of yoga balls, and they were practically glowing red! My cock pulsed in the cool air.

"I need another one!" said Nahid, not even looking at me as she kept milking my cock with her tits. Schlrp-schlrp-schlrp. Slap-slap-slap! I sighed as I ground pitifully up against her.

Thalita walked toward me, her wide hips rocking back and forth. She knelt next to me. "Sweetie, can you keep going?" Her face was blurry, her mouth moving all weird. My breathing was ragged, cold sweat on my body. Thalita gently caressed my face and declared, "He needs a break!" And, honestly, at this point, the firm "mommy" voice was welcome.

Even Valeska sounded concerned. "Another one? Look at him, he looks like he's going to explode."

"Nnrgh!" I grunted. "I ... I need to cum. Korra. Yara. Truck-face." No, I wasn't insulting her. That was my safeword. Something un-sexy and that I'd never say during fuckery. It was also an inside joke.

"Oh, he's fine!" insisted Nahid.

"Hnnrghn!" I groaned. "Truck-face. Please, Yara!" I begged.

" 'Truck-face' is his safeword," said Yara. She patted my cheek and said with incongruous tenderness, "We'll let you cum, okay?" She turned to Nahid. "You told me you only needed three condoms full."

"I only need three. But more would be better!" insisted Nahid. Then she jabbed her heel into my nut. "Sample size is a real factor in research!"

"Aaaugh! Nahid, seriously, stop that!" I yelled at her. "Let me cum!" I looked at Thalita and said, "Please ... m-mommy!" Yes, I really said that.

Yara looked at Thalita. She leaned in and whispered. I could hear what they said, but Nahid couldn't. I managed a pained chortle, despite everything.

Thalita shared a look with Valeska. She nodded down at Nahid.

Then, the two towering women flanked Nahid. One roughly grabbed an arm and a thigh on each side of the doctor. They lifted her into the air.

"What are you doing, you sweaty sasquatches?!" she yelled, her massive tits jiggling. They spread her brown thighs apart. Nahid wiggled, trying to escape their grasp.

"My Broddy needs a break. So he's going to break you," said Thalita. "He's never called me 'mommy' before! I hope he does it again, though," she cooed.

Yara laid on my stomach and grabbed my cock, stabilizing it vertically. The Amazons turned Nahid around so she was facing me.

"This should be funny," chuckled Valeska.

The Amazons slammed Nahid down onto my cock. We both howled as my gargantuan cock slammed into her body like a battering ram. My monstrous organ entered her body like a runaway freight train, her belly stretching out instantly, stretching upward until my cock's head slammed the undersides of her tits. POP-POP-POP! The remaining buttons on the upper half of her latex dress went flying. Her belly spilled out. The skirt stretched. "Aaauuugh! Fuuuuck! Aaaaiiiiiigh!" she wailed.