Brod: Elasticity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Amazons slammed her up and down. Nahid's mouth gaped silently, her eyes rolling back, her neck arching, her body quaking as she came violently. WHUMP-WHUMP-WHUMP.

Three thrusts. That's all it took. Yara undid the band around my balls.

BLOOOOOOOOOORCH! A roaring sound like a waterfall! I felt the tubes inside my body stretching almost painfully, overloaded with ludicrous amounts of jizz. I swore I could feel the individual sperm moving through the conduits. Gallons blasted through. Instantly, Nahid's belly exploded outward, the size of a watermelon after just seconds!

GLUUUUUURCH! I closed my eyes tightly, grateful that the girls were holding Nahid for me. My world had shrunken to me, Nahid, and my raging orgasm. Everything else was behind a dark veil. I came so hard I felt like I was somewhere else completely. My head swam. It felt like my cock's throat was so swollen that I was twice as fat as before. It was so stretched by my load it was painful in a delightful way.

Gallons exploded into Nahid's womb. I kept shooting and shooting. SPLUUUUURT! SPLOOOOOOORT! Though my eyes were closed, I could feel the hot goopiness of my own jizz rolling in great globs down my cock and onto my balls, inch-thick sheets of my seed. I felt it spraying all over over my stomach, heard it. Skllrrrrsch! I felt the steaming pool of my own seed under my ass. I felt it as Nahid wobbled unsteadily, caught in an orgasm that forced her mind into an even further dimension than my own.

I heard Valeska cackle. "Look at her, stupid spunk-pig slut! Talking so much shit. The safeword means to stop! Even I know that!"

SPLOOOOORCH.

Thalita purred. "Isn't this better than a condom, Broddy?"

BLUUUUUUUUURCH!

"I'll be surprised if she can walk a week after this," mumbled Yara.

SLAP. I opened my eyes. Nahid's belly was so big that it was sitting on top of my own! And the remaining latex looked like it was about to—

Phllllth! It shredded. Her brown belly spilled all the way out. Her massive tits jiggled, spewing arcs of hot milk high into the air. Nahid collapsed, her mouth hanging open, her tongue lolling out, drooling on her tits as she laid atop her growing belly. Orgasm quaked and twitched through her body.

SPLOORT. SPLUUUURCH! Every wad blasted for long moments, feeling like a garden hose channeling a fire hydrant. Bathtubs escaped my nuts with every wad. Her belly jiggled and sloshed, a white, foaming hurricane inside her. That swelling stomach engulfed mine, spilling to the sides. Yara stood up, as there was no more room for her.

Thalita sat on the floor and put my head in her lap. Her big hand swept away the sweat. She stroked my hair as she watched me empty my tortured balls. "Isn't that nice, Broddy? Oooh, you're making her so big! What a stud you are!" she cooed. "Mommy is very proud of her stud-boy!"

White jets sprayed goo from between our stomachs, out over my balls and thighs, onto Valeska as she knelt between my legs.

Yara smiled and patted my arm. "Too bad she's so good at her job, huh?"

I grunted.

As my balls turned inside-out, the pain-to-pleasure ratio skewed more toward pleasure, until I was lying there in an orgasmic stupor, looking blankly at Thalita's tits and her smiling face. I lied limply as my cock bucked like a cannon. Until a brown dome appeared in my vision and Nahid's belly engulfed my face. I could hear the thick, goopy sloshing-gurgling inside as my cock kept shooting. The sound of my own sperm sloshing inside her.

But finally, as it buried me in a fleshy avalanche, my nuts started to come up empty. Splooort! Sploort.... Splooooort.... And then, silence. I closed my eyes and rested my head on Thalita's lap. She stroked my hair.

I relaxed for long minutes. A hot sea swirled around my cock. Nahid's ass and Valeska's hands kneaded my nuts. Korra smiled proudly at me. "You're such a good pet, Brod," she said.

Long after I stopped cumming, Nahid laid there, drooling, twitching, milk squirting from her nipples. Her own orgasm hadn't ended.

I sighed. "Can you girls help me?" I asked.

Valeska and Yara looked at each other. Valeska said, "I think I we roll them sideways...?"

Yara nodded. "I agree."

And together, they rolled Nahid's belly and myself to the side. I was finally able to move. The air felt icy on my slick back as it was exposed. I began pulling out. Schloooooorkh-pop! My cantaloupe-sized glans bounced free. White ropes stretched from my length. SPLOOOSCH! Nahid's gaping cunt became white waterfall between her thighs.

I stood over her. The neat bun was in utter disarray, like someone had dumped a bowl of wet noodles on her. Her eyes focused on nothing, her tongue hung out, her legs twitched occasionally.

The most coherent thing she could say was, "Hrrrngh...."

I heard a click. Valeska was taking pictures of the catatonic doctor. I posed, putting my dripping cock against that belly, setting a hand on it, and grinning. Then Yara and I each planted a foot on it. The belly was so big it came up to my neck! It was a good thing we didn't lie Nahid on her back, or she might have been smothered! As it was, its sheer bulk pushed her tits up so that her head was inside her own cleavage.

I slapped the belly hard. SMAK! Nahid let out a pained groan. "Mmooorgh!"

"What was that?" asked Valeska. "This talking jizz-slut-fuck-blimp said 'more?' "

"That's what I heard," said Korra.

Thalita nodded. "My Broddy deserves to blow another load after all that! Do it for mommy!"

I sighed. "You're going to keep reminding me that I said that, aren't you?"

Thalita grinned. "Yup!"

I sat in the chair. The viking-girl chuckled and rolled Nahid toward me until she was nearly vertical, leaned against her belly. My monstrous cock slipped up between her plush ass cheeks. Nahid barely managed an alarmed look at me.

I said, "Don't worry, Nahid. It's for science!"

***

Sarkopheros Keeps Talking:

Comments, critiques, compliments, I want to hear it all! I respond to almost every comment so please tell me what you thought!

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2016. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.