Brod: Magic, the Buggering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned at Bradan as he frowned. I ran my fingers through his soft hair. "That feels incredible, though, whatever you call it."

He seemed satisfied with this and went back to work. I closed my eyes halfway and let out a long gasp at the ceiling. That barbel rubbed up and down inside my sensitive urethra, his hot breath washed over my domed head. Aedan's lips brushed up the underside of my cock as both sets of hands pumped and stroked and slicked over its pulsing skin.

I felt a hand grip one of my nuts, and a second later, one gripped my other nut. Each boy had a hand on one of my enormous, melons-sized testicles. They were insufficient—my balls are so big they require two hands to handle, each. But it felt great when they began kneading all that flesh.

The air was smelling thickly hot and sexual, and it was filled with the sordid sounds of slurping. Schlurp. Schick. Glissch. Then the delicious noise of them swallowing down mouthful after mouthful of my steaming, slimy, throat-coating pre. Gluck. Glurk. Glup.

With that barbell, it wouldn't be long before I blew my load, and I could feel my heavy nuts tightening in their thick-skinned sack. So I asked, "So should I cum all over both of you?"

"Yes!" insisted Bradan.

"Please?" cooed Aedan.

I stood up. Precum poured from my cock, like a fleshy faucet left running. I said, "When I cum, everything is going to get covered. Do you want to do this here?" I asked.

"Well, since everyone is gone," said Bradan. "We could use the master bathroom...," he chuckled, grinning at Aedan.

"Jaden will kill us!" he gasped.

"I'm fairly sure she'll do worse than kill us if we let Brod paint the whole living room white," argued Bradan.

"...That's a good point," agreed Aedan.

The boys stood up. They lead me down the hallway, each one with a hand that was unwilling to detach from my cock. Their fingers brushed my skin as I left a broad, shining trail with my leaking member. Smack-smack-smack. My heavy nuts bounced off my thighs as I walked. They practically vibrated as they anticipated release, so much pressure in each one.

We walked from tile to soft carpet to tile again as we walked through the master bedroom to the master bath. The bedroom itself was tidy and I noticed a few family pictures on the vanity. When I saw their fiery-haired mother in one of the pictures, I smiled at the memory of the time I'd helped her out with some yardwork.

I could see why they thought this was a better idea. The oversized tub had plenty of room for all of us, and the tiles would be a hell of a lot easier to clean than the furniture in the living room. If you've read my other stories, you know how much collateral damage I can do.

The boys sat in the tub. I stood over its edge, my cock pulsing and dripping precum into the tub. They leaned forward and began to pump and lick me again. My balls tightened up once more, sperm raging inside.

"Mmm, yeah, keep it up!" I panted.

Their fingers caressed and stroked me, slicking over its surface, until....

GLOOORCH. The first wad blasted from my cock, splashing all over Aedan's face, painting it white as a geisha's, jizz rolling down his chest. His hair became matted and he closed his eyes.

Bradan pushed his face in. GLUUURCH! A nickel-thick rope of spunk blasted all over both of them, giving Bradan the same treatment, his dark eyeliner running and making grey stripes as my seed washed it away. SPLUUURT. SPLUUURT. SPLUUURT. I shot wad after wad, each taking seconds to leave my cock, pint after pint of protein painting their bodies.

It wasn't long before their chests and arms were covered. It rolled down in huge globs, waves of spunk running down about their cocks and balls, collecting in pools under their asses. SPLOOORT. The blue tile wall behind the bathtub suffered as well, my seed rolling down the surface. I furiously pumped my own member as I treated them both to a one-man bukkake treatment. Bradan went so far as to turn around so I could cover his back in slimy heat, his brother following suit.

Finally, I felt the last wad pour from my cock, pearls rolling out of its mouth as I finished.

Bradan and Aedan rubbed jizz from their faces, both licking it up as they looked up at me.

"You're still rock hard!" gasped the latter.

"You wouldn't believe what it takes to make my cock go soft," I chuckled.

"From what I heard, a busload of sluts," said Bradan.

"Sound about right," I said as I stepped into the tub with them. Squelch, squelch! My own spunk gushed up between my toes and rose high enough to cover them. There was at least an inch or two of it in there.

I grinned. "So who wants me to wreck their ass first? Or are you going to fight over it?"

Aedan and Bradan looked at each other. Each held up a fist.

Aedan said, "Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!"

He picked scissors. Bradan picked paper.

Aedan grinned and turned around. Bradan was lounging up against one side of the bathtub. Aedan wrapped his arm around his brother's neck got up on his knees, and wiggled his soft-looking ass invitingly. His cock swung under him, slapping against Bradan's.

I grabbed his hips and began to rub my glans against his entrance.

Aedan bit his lower lip. Bradan wrapped his arms around his brother's shoulders to help stabilize him and grinned at me. Black leaked from the corners of his mouth and under his eyes.

I began to rhythmically roll my hips. The softball-sized head rubbed and ground against his ass, forcibly spreading the cheeks, spilling huge amounts of precum into it as it spread open. Aedan gasped. I replaced my cock with my fingers and slipped two into that hot little hole. Squilsch-squilsch-squilsch. I began to finger-fuck it, lubed by my thick, viscous seed and the precum. I took a moment to kiss his ass with my cock. My steaming, natural lube poured into him, earning a throaty groan.

I slipped a third finger into his ass and spread them, licking my lips as I felt him giving way. Then my hands returned to gripping his hips, and I ground my glans into him. The tip fit into his welcoming hole, pouring more heat deep into his body.

"Aaugh! Fuck, you're huge! So huge!" cried Aedan as I spread his ass around my girth. I sighed in pleasure as I felt the tightness yielding. I put more and more pressure on him, and Bradan pushed back, helping force his brother onto my member.

I pulled him back slowly, my powerful hands gripping his slender waist, fingertips digging into pale flesh. Aedan arched his head back as I felt him stretch further and further. He shifted his knees apart in my cum-pool, panting heavily. Schl-pop! The head was in.

"Hahhhnngh!" he cried. "Fuck!"

I began to thrust, causing his whole body to rock back and forth with me. His grip on Bradan's body tightened. Bradan himself was tensing up, pushing his brother further down my eager fuckrod.

I felt it sinking deeper as I rocked back and forth, my pre keeping the smooth walls nice and slick. My giant head bulged out just above his cock, and I must have been utterly flattening his prostate because I felt him tighten up.

"Mmmpphh!" He moaned as I heard a splurt-splurt-splurt. His cock erupted, the gooey strands splashing onto Bradan's belly before merging into the pool I'd left in the tub.

"You're gonna be empty by the time I'm done with you," I growled at the back of his head as I began to thrust more insistently, feeling his poor little ass stretching centimeter by aching centimeter.

"F-fuck me dry!" he mewled into Bradan's shoulder. Bradan himself was reaching under his body, stroking his own cock, slathering it with a handful of my spunk.

"Don't work too hard," I told him. "Because you're next."

"Do you know how hot this is?" he panted. "It's hard not to touch myself."

Squilsch. Squilsch. Squilsch. Such sordid sounds as I fucked Aedan's ass. My pulsing hardness sank deeper, the forward third of my fleshy titan buried inside him and bulging quite obviously, distending his belly. Now that he'd loosened up, I was able to move more freely, grunting as I took longer, more powerful thrusts. His ass was stretched cartoonishly around my cock, my pre squirting around the edges, even as I poured boiling-hot pints deep into his gut.

"Fuck, I can see your cock!" Bradan half-yelled.

"Bellies don't stay flat around me," I chuckled.

"I noticed. Seems like you keep them full for nine months," he quipped.

I rolled my eyes and grinned as I continued to pump Aedan's tightness. It gripped me deliciously. I reached under him and wrapped my hand around his still-pulsing cock, my other hand gripping a handful of his fiery mane. I pistoned hard into his ass, pulling out by a handwidth or two, exposing half a foot of glistening fuckrod before slamming it back home, knocking a little air from his lungs and shoving him up into his brother. Thump. Thump. Thump.

"Mmm. Oooh. Nnngh. Ooohhmm," he moaned.

"I can't take this," said Bradan. He began shifting position, moving up to his knees. I pulled Aedan back slightly to give him room, having some idea what he was about to do.

He gripped the base of his cock, licking his lips before caressing Aedan's face. He pushed the fat head of his cock towards his brother's lips. Aedan moaned and gripped Bradan's ass, pulling him inward. Even if he was shy, I had to give him credit for swallowing it like that.

Bradan leaned his head back and moaned as Aedan's expert mouth took his cock. Glurk. Glurk! I heard the loud gulping as he, I assume, relaxed his throat and allowed Bradan to slip all the way in.

"Oooh, yeah!" he panted. "Way better than jerking off."

I knew Aedan's bulge had to be bulging like crazy as Bradan began to pump his length into his brother's throat.

I started fucking him again, our two bodies moving into a rhythm, shoving him forward onto Bradan's cock before Bradan pushed him onto mine. I had a good ten inches inside the little redhead's ass.

Bradan leaned towards me and slipped slippery fingers around my neck. I leaned in and felt his hot lips touch mine. I could taste myself on them. I felt his barbel against my tongue as he wrestled mine with his. We moaned into each other's mouths as we used his brother like a toy.

I felt Aedan tighten up again. I heard the splurt-splurt-splurt! He shot another load that splattered audibly into the pool below. Bradan broke the kiss and gasped.

"B-Brod!" he moaned, before gripping his brother's head tightly, his own load blasting batter deep into Aedan's throat.

After another couple of minutes, I licked my lips and said, "My turn."

Bradan slipped free of Aedan and collapsed against the side of the tub, his erection bouncing up and down. Long, glassy ropes of saliva stretched between lips and glans.

Aedan panted, "F-fill me, please!"

I groaned as I filled my balls tighten once more, the sensation of cupfuls of heat forcing their way down my cock's throat. SPLOOOORT! I sighed in satisfaction as I shot the first wad, pouring pints of my goopy, yogurt-thick, steaming-hot spunk into Aedan's body. SPLURT. SPLURT. SPLURT. His belly swelled immediately, sagging lower and lower.

"How's it feel?!" asked Bradan.

"Aaauugh!" answered Aedan. "Aagh fuck!"

"Yeah, that's about how it looks, too," he said as I kept erupting, wad after wad slamming Aedan's insides with explosive, goopy impacts. I launched ludicrous amounts of semen into his bowels, his belly wobbling and swinging underneath him as it grew, bouncing against the upper side of his cock. At least, it swung until it touched down in the tub and began spreading to the sides.

Hot spunk sprayed around my girth. It flowed deeper and deeper, occupying all available space until it made it hard for him to breathe. Jizz flowed down my cock to my balls, down his thighs. White heat oozed over his balls and dripped from them. His member became slathered thickly with my seed.

"I can't believe you did this to Jaden," gasped Bradan.

I sighed in relief as I felt my balls emptying. Finally, it was over. I smiled as I rubbed a hand over Aedan's pale rump. He sighed and slumped down onto his stomach.

"Mmmmuh," he groaned, eyes rolling back in his head. I stopped moving and rested for a moment.

Splort! Splort! His "little" cock began erupting again, contributing to the white rivers pouring out around my cock.

I sighed as I put my hand on his ass and began to pull backward, pushing him forward. Schloooorpop! My enormous glans popped free, throwing an arc of spunk into the air. Immediately, Aedan's ass became a seminal waterfall, pouring spunk in pearly sheets down his balls, cock, down his belly and thighs, feeding the pool below.

I grinned at Bradan. My cock pulsed menacingly. He gulped.

Aedan managed to drag himself and turn around, laying up against the side of the tub, gooey spunk rolling down his distended belly, hanging in front of him, so low it dipped into the cum below and engulfed his cock completely. He grabbed his brother and weakly pulled him towards him. I didn't think Aedan was very strong at this point, but I also didn't think Bradan was going to resist a whole lot.

Bradan spread his legs and bit his lower lip, looking up at me with his bright green eyes. His eyes darted down to my organ. It was covered thickly in layers of white, its skin hardly visible under the layers of gooey seed. His own cock pulsed, laying against his smooth, pale stomach. I licked my lips and dragged two fingers through my own pearly muck, coating them thickly in my seed, the goo trailing thick ropes as I raise my hand from the liquid. I slipped them into Bradan's ass and began to pump them in and out.

"Oohmm," he moaned. I wrapped my hand around his needy member and began to pump it. Squilsch-squilsch-squilsch. Aedan reached around his brother's hips, and even though he looked half-comatose, he began to languidly roll his brother's sizeable nuts in his hands.

I imagine that Aedan's belly probably made a somewhat comfortable backrest, but the pressure of his brother's weight would be forcing out some of that spunk. I pumped Bradan's hard little cock, letting out a low purring noise as I pushed another finger into him, pumping more rapidly. I felt him loosening.

Then, as he closed his eyes and moaned, I pulled my fingers free and pushed my softball-sized cock head in. It shoved up against his loosening ass, and I pushed it against that elastic ring, stroking its length to encourage it to pump more precum into the boy. My fingers were mired in my own seed. The stretched hole was sealed tightly as I began putting force behind my cock, trapping all that gushing, bubbling syrup inside him. I flooded him the way I flooded his brother.

Aedan saw what I was doing, and he grinned, gripping his brother's erection and taking over for me, stroking him rapidly. Glisch-glisch-glisch! Bradan closed his eyes and let out a cry at the ceiling. Schl-pop! My glans was inside him. Hot tightness gripped my crown. He didn't even last as long as Aedan did the first time.

Splort-splort-splort. He painted fresh white stripes on his own chest, splattering himself and Aedan in the face. I sighed as he loosened up afterward, allowing me to sink a few more inches. A hill appeared above the base of his cock as I forced more and more of my monstrous organ into his body.

He reached upward and grabbed onto my shoulders, his fingernails pressing into my skin. I reached down and cupped my hands under his rear, lifting his ass upward to give myself a better angle. Aedan's arms reached up and wrapped under his shoulders, in a hold reminiscent of a full Nelson. I grunted and began to pump my hips, rocking Bradan's body up and down as my heavy nuts dragged through my spunk.

Bradan's feet pushed and slipped through my jizz. Gloorsch. He seemed to be trying to get leverage, but my seed was making it hard. Aedan grinned at me as his brother bounced against his stomach. I felt something rubbing against my balls. I looked down and saw Aedan's feet rubbing against the heavy, melon-sized orbs.

"Mmmm. I like that," I growled as I sunk more of my slick length into Bradan.

"Hhnngh. You're so big. Motherfucker," groaned Bradan.

"More like brotherfucker today," I quipped.

Bradan and Aedan both managed a brief chuckle. The former said, "Mmaahh! Well played! Oooohh."

My cock was so thick Bradan couldn't close his legs even if he'd wanted to. His hole was stretched around me like latex. Pints of precum were already swelling his stomach, a gentle bump that my cock alone didn't account for.

Still, I had a little less than half in him when I started pulling out, out, out. Glllliiiisch. Five or six inches of glistening cock came free. Then I slammed it in. Sklisch! I slammed his insides with my biological battering ram, the gargantuan organ tenting his stomach and lifting up up with the force.

Then I did it again. Again. "Oh god!" he cried out. "Y-you! Fuck! Goddamn monster!"

"Your sister said the same thing," I grunted. Bradan was so tight and slippery around me, his body hot and practically vibrating in need. One thing I love about having my cocksleeve facing me is that I get to see the bulge I make in their bellies directly. And I had about ten inches of two-liter-bottle-thick ass-wrecker inside hism, its length obvious as it tented his stomach upward, outlined for all of us to see.

"F-fuck, you're so. So...," Bradan panted as he looked down, his eyes growing wide as he saw how he looked. That sight must have triggered something, because glurch-glurch-glurch! His erection twitched as he shot another load all over his own body, white ropes coiling through the air and splashing down on himself and his brother.

"That's about how I felt," commented Aedan. "It feels even better than it looks." He reached around Bradan's waist, his hands caressing my head and rubbing it through the intervening flesh.

Bradan closed his eyes and managed to do the same, gripping my cock incredibly tightly as I bounced his body atop Aedan's belly. Squilsch, squilsch, squilsch. I fucked him slowly, but took long, powerful thrusts, lifting his ass a few inches with each one.

Four hands milked my cock even as I fucked him, getting both a double-handjob and a nice little twink's ass all at once. I wouldn't last long like this, but I also had no reason to hold back. Both of them wanted ... needed me to fill him.

I closed my eyes halfway as I rolled my hips, my soft belly quivering as I used the smaller male. I felt my balls tightening. Felt the seminal swell. The delicious sensation of explosive release.

GLUUUURCH. I erupted.

Bradan howled. "Auuugh!"

I blasted his insides like a hot, gooey geyser, jizz flowing in like a tidal wave, his belly becoming visibly more swollen on the first shot as my hot, pulsing cock unleashed its load. SPLOOORT! SPLOOORT! SPLOOORT! I closed my eyes and leaned my head back as I unloaded my nuts into the boy's hot little body. It felt wonderful, especially since Aedan kept pumping my cock, encouraging it to shoot more and more, milking me in such a delicious way.

Bradan's doughy-white belly rose like a loaf of bread, swelling up and up into a shining, pale, dome, jiggling and bouncing with every wad of seed I added. I could feel all those liters of my own jizz swirling around my cock. I shot forceful blasts of jizz of steaming, fresh sperm, flooding his insides with heat.