Brod: Magic, the Buggering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look more pregnant than Jaden," laughed Aedan as he rubbed his hands over Bradan's belly. One of my wads slammed the insides where his hand was pressing into the flesh. "Ooh, I felt a kick!"

"Sh-shut up! Fuck! Nnngh! Like you looked any better!" panted Bradan. "Haaugh!" his tortured balls began to pulse again, and I saw him shooting yet another load into the air, his jizz flying up in a white arc before splattering over his swollen belly.

I sighed as I felt myself empty the last dregs of jizz into his belly. Granted, the "last dregs" would have filled a couple of pint glasses. I licked my lips as I felt those languid torrents push into him. Bradan's chest heaved as he panted, his eyes staring blankly at the ceiling. I put my hand on his belly and began to pull backwards. Schloooorp. My cock came free, unplugging him and immediately resuming the sloppy flow of jizz.

The boys lied there, Bradan catatonic while Aedan rested, eyes closed halfway. He managed to move Bradan so that they were sitting next to each other. Both of them had such lovely, bloated bellies, each one's cock hidden beneath the bulk of their stomach, each one pouring my thick seed from their asses, even if I couldn't see them.

I sighed as I lounged back against my side of the tub, my gargantuan member towering above and pulsing at the ready. "So what else should we do this weekend?" I asked.

***

A few days later, I closed the Caddy's tailgate and carried Jaden's bags into the house.

"Where are my brothers at?" she asked.

I chuckled. "Come here." I put a hand on her waist and lead her into the master bedroom, her belly leading the way.

As we entered the bathroom, the air was like steam, and the raw smell slammed us in the face. A deliciously decadent, musky miasma. I saw Jaden lick her lips.

"If I didn't have this baby in me, Brod, I'd—" Then she noticed her brothers.

Bradan and Aedan were both lying in the tub once again, recovering on opposite sides.

Thick, sticky whiteness rose nearly to the brim. It was all over the wall, rolling down in waves, dripping from the ceiling. Their bellies both just barely crested the surface, like pale peachy-colored islands, sending out ripples in the jizz when they breathed.

"What did you do?!" she cried, looking at me.

"They were teaching me how to play Magic."

***
Sarkopheros Keeps Talking:

All comments are encouraged, be they criticism, compliments, or anything else! I reply to everything I can.

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2015. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults