Brod: Nice Young Man Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh. I want some blackened fish, then. I can't resist decent Cajun."

"Yeah, it's good here," I confirmed.

"So, now that that's settled." She closed her menu. "Jessica told me to ask you what your job was, but she wouldn't give me any hints as to what it was."

"Oh, uh, that," I said with a chuckle. Not that I was embarrassed, it was more the fact that people tend to look down upon professions having to do with sex and I didn't want to embarrass Jessica. Then again, if Jessica was the one advertising it ... I suppose it couldn't hurt.

I heard a hushed murmuring and looked over to see our waitress talking with another waitress. I recognized the latter, her name was Gabrielle. They were pointing, and I saw our waitress lean down as if looking under our table. Finally, ours came over. She was a tall girl with jet-black hair. Judging by her face, she was probably central-American of some kind. While she was slender and didn't have an especially large ass or bust, her legs went on for quite a distance and looked nicely toned. "Hello. Are you Brod?" she asked.

I nodded and smiled up at her. "That's me. I've never seen you here before, are you new?"

She smiled and held her notepad to her chest with both hands, wiggling back and forth a little. "Ah, I've heard of you. I just wondered. Oh! Yes, I started last month," she answered.

"It's a nice place, you'll make some good tips here...," I looked at her nametag. "...Ines." With her accent, eliminating Cuban or Mexican was easy. She was probably central or south American. Then again, I could have been completely off base. It wouldn't have be the first time.

"Thanks. But ... uh. Marcy and Gabrielle were telling me. Is it true that you fucked all the girls in Reynolds Hall at UTB in one night?"

I furrowed my brow as I stared at her. "I'm on a date, I'm not sure that's really appropriate."

"No, please, answer the girl. Now I'm curious as well," countered Estelle as she leaned in with a Cheshire cat grin.

I chuckled. "That's not entirely true. Some of them didn't want to fuck, and it took me all weekend."

Estelle ... she bit her lower lip, to my surprise.

Ines covered her mouth with her notepad and gasped, "Dios mio...." She scribbled furiously at the pad and handed me her phone number before walking away.

She got about ten feet before Gabrielle pointed her finger at us. Ines turned on her heel and came back, blushing furiously.

Ines gave a nervous giggle before managing to speak, "Sorry, I uh. What do you want to eat?"

"What's the fish today?"

"Grouper."

"That, blackened. Grilled green-beans," I answered.

"Okay. And you, miss?" she asked, turning to Estelle.

"Blackened grouper, as well. Except I would like the rice pilaf, please," she answered.

Ines nodded and wrote it all down. "Bien. I'll be back with your drinks."

I held up my frosty pint.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm. Cómo se dice. Flustered." With her accent, it sounded a bit like "flawstered."

"Flustered about what? We're just having a conversation," chuckled Estelle, leaning forward on the table and running a painted fingernail up the side of her glass.

"Well, you know...," offered Ines.

I smirked up at her. "You're blushing."

"We were talking about ... you know!" Ines covered her mouth with the notepad again. "Sex," She whispered, reddening further.

"You brought it up," said Estelle. "And what's crossing your mind now, hmm? Visions of being stretched and violated by a phallus bigger than your arm?"

Ines shook her head. "Aye ... no. Yes."

I stared at Estelle for a long moment before chuckling. I wonder if Jessica knew about this side of her? "Maybe I should just bend you over this table and fuck you. Give everyone a dinner show. Pull down those slacks, show you what the girls at Reynolds Hall got," I growled.

Estelle looked at me and licked her lips before looking at Ines.

"I ... I. I have to go," she squeaked before wandering off.

Estelle and I looked at each other and shared a devilish grin. "I think we crashed her," she said.

"I hope not, I want to eat."

"Mm. I suppose Jessica wasn't exaggerating when she told me what you did in her dorm, was she?"

"What did she tell you?" I asked.

"That a couple years ago you and that monster of yours had your way with just about every girl on her floor. That it reeked of semen and unadulterated sex for weeks. That most of those girls were too full of your seed to even move the next day," she purred.

"That's right," I chuckled. "After I fucked Jessica, I was still horny, so I plowed my way through."

"Mmm."

I felt something touching my bulge. A pressure, pressing, caressing it. I realized that she was rubbing my balls with her feet. She gave me a toothy grin.

"So what's this job she told me about?" she asked. Her toes pushed against my fat organ.

"I'm a fertility specialist."

"Could you elaborate, perhaps?" asked Estelle, her soles caressing and massaging my melon-sized nuts. It was a very nice feeling. I felt my cock starting to shift, and spread my legs to give her more room.

"A few times a year, I travel somewhere. Usually Japan or China. Women, families. They pay me to impregnate them. I usually do it the old-fashioned way," I chuckled.

Estelle sighed. "Mm. So you breed for a living. Do you make house calls?"

"No, my ... I guess you could call her a sales agent? I don't know. She lines up a bunch of women, and when there's enough, I fly out there. Rent a penthouse or some nice suite. And the women come there. And basically, it's just a non-stop line. A woman comes in, I pound her womb and make her cum her head off, then I finish the 'treatment' by pumping a few gallons of spunk into her belly. On to the next. Usually 15-20 minutes each," I explained.

"Only Japan and China?" she asked.

"Nah, I've done trips to Korea, the Philippines, Vietnam. Most of Asia. We go to South America and Scandinavia fairly regularly, just not as often as Asia since people usually want kids that look like them. Not everyone cares, though. Hell, the babies I make with Latinas look Mestizo most of the time, that way they can just tell people there was some Mestizo ancestor in their history."

Estelle drew in a sharp breath. "You're going to change the genetic makeup of the world, Brod. You said most people want kids that look like them. I would have assumed that would be everyone. Where's the disparity?"

"Oh. Well, some people just want to know they're going to get a kid with my superior capabilities," I chuckled. "They want a boy with a big ol' flopping dick that dad gets to claim he fathered. Some people seriously think I'm blessed by one deity or another and want a piece of that. Others just think it's lucky and/or look at it more like. Uh. Objectively? Like, I want my kid to have the best, and the biggest is the best. You know, my agent told me she's been getting inquiries from Arab royalty? Which honestly is kind of crazy."

Estelle made a low groan in her throat. Her toes dug into my balls. "Mmm! Brod, you are a bona fide stud! We had bulls that didn't serve as many as you. My, my, that's so much more interesting than what I thought you did," she said.

"What did you think I did?"

"Jessica just told me that you traveled a lot and helped families. I thought you worked in charity or adoptions, or something of that nature. Not that their work isn't important, but it's not as ... dare I say, sexy as this?" she explained. "Right now, I almost wish I was interested in having more children."

I gave a deep chuckle. That was when our food showed up, steaming plates held in each of Ines's hands. We let her go on her way this time, but not without a pair of dirty looks.

"So is this how professional you are with your students?" I asked her.

The subtle lines about her eyes crinkled as she grinned. "Why? Were you thinking of studying under me?"

"I think I could learn a lot under you," I chuckled.

We kept bantering like this for a while, but the conversation eventually turned more serious when we began discussing the educational systems of Asia versus those of America and Scandinavia, then somehow we started talking about kitchen appliances. She was really interested in my blender for some reason.

My fork clinked as I put it down amidst the crumbs of a generous helping of pecan pie a la mode. Estelle put hers down next to mine. It was nearly nine at this point.

When Ines returned with the check, Estelle tried to grab it.

I shook my head. "What are you doing?"

"I'm a grown woman, dear, I can take care of it," she said.

"What's your point? I'm a grown man."

"Tu creció bastante bien," Ines muttered.

Estelle smirked at me. "I'm old enough to be your mother."

"Don't worry about it. I'm the one taking you out," I insisted.

She gave me one of those deep chuckles. "Jessica is the one who introduced us, Brod. Out of the blue at my request, I might add. You didn't ask for this, I did. So as far as I'm concerned, this is not your responsibility." She winked. "You can make it up by giving me the real dessert." Her full lips curled into a devilish little grin.

Ines kept standing there, wiggling with uncertainty. She bit her lower lip as her cheeks flushed again.

Finally, I shrugged. "Alright, then." We both handed over our credit cards.

It wasn't long before we were back outside. Within seconds, Sovereign was back in front of me, and another ten was in the valet's hand. These guys knew to keep my car in the front. The valets opened the doors, we got in, and we were away.

Once we were on the road, Estelle reached over and put her hand in my lap. I smiled at her. She started to trace a circle on my right nut through the cloth. Then she put her whole palm on it and began to caress it through the cloth. "They're quite heavy, aren't they?"

"Seven pounds each," I answered.

That hand moved up and squeezed the outline of my fat, flaccid organ. "And this?"

I grinned. "Five soft, eleven hard."

"Quite an increase," she commented.

"Geometry or something," I explained.

"What if I don't believe you?" she asked. "None of my exes have ever doubled in size upon erection."

"A small increase of diameter is a big increase in volume," I explained. "You could find out yourself, you know. You're pretty forward," I chortled.

"We both knew where this was going," she chuckled. "I'm not sitting here because I want a new husband." Estelle leaned over and daintily plucked at the tab of my zipper before pulling it down. "I take it these pants are bespoke? Or are you secretly a tailor?"

"I wish. You're right, I got them made," I confirmed.

"It must have taken a talented tailor," she said, taking a second to trace the seams running over the outlines of my bulge. I let out a low growling. I was enjoying this. Then again, what guy wouldn't? Well, the guys that are interested in ladies, anyway.

Zzziiip. The metal teeth parted, and Estelle made a low growling noise as she leaned over the central console.

Whoosh. Whoosh. We passed cars on either side. I changed lanes to get in the middle of the highway. I slowed down some.

Purple-painted fingernails pulled the cloth apart, exposing the cloth of my boxers. "Jessica said you usually go commando," she commented.

"What kind of a conversation were you even having?" I asked.

"Simply put, I was lamenting my inability to quench my libido."

"I can't see how a woman like you would have a problem with that. Look at you."

"It's not so much the ability to indulge my passions as it is dealing with the aftermath," she said. I felt her fingernails slip into my pants, caressing my heavy organ. "Oh my, it's warm," she cooed.

"What do you mean?" I asked, relaxing and spreading my legs slightly.

She undid the button on my boxers. "I get hit on a lot by my students. But most college-aged young men are, how shall we say? Idiots? I love to teach them language, not deal with their peacocking or pretension in a carnal context. They're used to dealing with ladies that are more easily manipulated. Then they try to spit game at Estelle? Not that it's the fault of the younger ladies, of course. And I even have a difficult time blaming the boys. I have been twenty before."

"I get you. And what about men your own age?" I asked.

"Don't you know it's bad manners to mention a lady's age?" she asked, looking up and rolling her eyes. Her fingers wrapped around my heavy girth. "A lot of men my age are desperate to start a family, or otherwise just plain desperate. And/or horny, of course. Driving around in used V6 Mustangs with one hand on their combovers. I'm sure there's men more like you around, but I haven't met them yet."

" 'Like me?' "

"You deal primarily in one thing. Sex. Fucking," she spat. Her plump lips curled about and caressing the word. I don't know how, but she made it sound so ... vulgar. Even more so than usual! And that deep, dark voice of hers. It stroked me the way her fingers did. "You're an instinctual creature. Much more primal. Elemental. You know what you want, you're honest, and you don't have ridiculous expectations."

I really was not sure what to say to this. I almost felt as if it was a backhanded compliment, but not really. "Thanks?"

I heard a low purring come from her chest as she began to ease my organ out. Except it wouldn't come out due to its sheer bulk. "My, your cock is stubborn," she commented. Estelle leaned across the central console, perking her ass up in the passenger window as she used both hands to wrestle my cock out.

"Mmm," I hummed, feeling all ten fingers caressing, stroking, pulling. The gentle scratch of probing fingernails against hot, sensitive skin. The delicate caress ... then the strong pull. Finally, flump! My foot-plus of flaccid cock, roughly the size of her forearm if not a bit thicker, flopped out across my lap.

"Mezanmi!" she gasped. Then she looked up and said, "My dear Brod, words do not do your endowment justice."

"Wait till it gets hard," I chuckled.

"That'll be soon." I felt her hot breath against the skin. Silky hands caressed hot skin as she lifted it from my lap. Moist lips kissed the tennis-ball-sized dome, and the hot tip of a tongue teased its mouth. I heard a low cooing, a wet smacking as she kissed it under the head, sucking at the little spot just under the glans. Then she gently bit it. One hand held the tip near her, the other pumped up and down the shaft. Damn, did that feel good. I gave her a long groan.

My cock responded immediately, its surface heating up further as it began swelling in front of her. Estelle used her thumb to massage the spot under the glans while her other hand pumped its length, her lips brushing over its head as she kissed it. "It is immense!" she breathed, her words palpable against my shaft.

"Heh. You ever seen one this big?" I chuckled.

"I teach the art of language, not zookeeping or marine biology," she quipped.

I laughed. "I gotta say, that's one big dick joke I haven't heard."

"I'm sure you're going to hear quite a lot from me tonight," she growled, looking up past the rims of her glasses.

"Better get back to work, then," I chuckled, putting my hand on her head and pushing it back towards my growing organ, feeling the soft texture of her braids against my hand.

Estelle wrapped her lips around as much of the dome as she could, groaning as she used both hands to pump it. As it swelled, she was able to straighten up more and more, shifting with its length until she was leaning in at an angle with my cock diagonally across the center console. it had reached its full half-yard-plus stature, rivalling the thickness of her legs.

The teacher couldn't wrap her hands around my girth. Even both, with fingers stretched, could not wrap around and touch on both sides. "I'm honestly not even sure what to do with a cock this big," she admitted. "None of my exes were nearly as big as you flaccid."

"You'll figure it out. It's feeling damn good so far," I chuckled. "I mean, it's still a cock. Just a really big cock."

"Much in the way that a sequoia is just a plant," she replied. I loved the feeling of her husky purr, resonating deliciously against my cock. Shining marbles of precum bubbled forth from the tip and rolled down its belly, bursting when they hit her fingers and slicking them over.Schlick-schluck. Schlick-schluck. Her hands, thus lubricated, began pumping up and down the length of my monstrous organ. My cock was so enormous that she had to move her entire body up and down and put her back into it to get her hands from the base all the way to the head. I could feel my own slick fluids rolling down into my pants and soaking the underwear.

Estelle moaned as she began to lap at the tip, licking up the syrup and slurping loudly at it. "Mmm! Slurp. Slurp." It was so lewd listening to her. Her braids brushed against my cock as her head bobbed. I felt something cool and hard poke my organ's skin. I realized, from experience, that she'd likely been wearing a necklace with a pendant of some kind that was now bouncing against the torrid skin.

I guided the Caddy towards the exit and got off the highway. We were now rolling on the surface streets—at least until I came to a red light. Cars halted on either side. One was a truck high enough for the driver to easily see into our window should he look over. But Estelle kept going, moaning as she began pumping me more vigorously. The car rocked subtly with her eager motions. My viscous pre rolled down her chin and neck, down into the valley of her cleavage, soaking her dress in the front.

We were moving again. Cars, and even an eighteen wheeler rolled past, all of them oblivious. As I turned another corner, I had to slow down as we began rolling through a residential area. People were out walking, and a trio of bicyclists adorned with flashing lights passed by. I grinned. My cock was so enormous that there would be no hiding it behind the door if anyone had bothered to look.

I sighed as I felt her hot tongue dipping into my cock's tip, hard teeth brushing its flesh, soft lips kissing it as she moaned. I grunted as I felt her tongue slip inside the tip. "Oh, yeah, mmph!" I rumbled. I loved that feeling. It's one most guys will never get to experience ... I'm lucky since my cock is so large it can be Frenched.

"Schlurp. Schlurk. Gluck. Gluck. Mmm. Mmm!" she moaned as she drank down the hot precum. The car was starting to fill with the scent of sex. I've become very good at smelling when women are aroused ... and she must have been drenching the leather. I hoped that the seat's ventilation systems would be fine! "Brod," she moaned.

"Estelle," I replied. We turned onto her street.

"Brod, would it offend you if I. Shall we say. Emphasize our heritage?" she asked. Schlick. Schlick. Her hands kept pumping up and down my length.

"What do you mean?" I asked. Her neighbors were sitting in the front of their house, watching the cars drive by. I pulled into her driveway. Welp, this could get awkward. I turned the car off.

The teacher's grip tightened on my slick, fleshy tower. I could hear my precum dripping onto the floor mat. I was frequently glad I'd paid for those all-weather mats. "I mean that I want you to devastate my dripping black pussy with this deliciously cartoonish Asian cock. I want you to make me a chocolate-banana split," she purred. Her plush lips molded around each word, coating them with rich luridness.