Brod: Nice Young Man Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned. My hand rubbed down her back, and I gripped a handful of her pliable bubble butt. I could feel how moist the cloth under her was. "I'm planning to wreck that womb of yours," I said. Then I shook my head and frowned. "But the thing is. What are the limits here? I'm not sure how comfortable I am acting racist," I explained.

Her hands paused midway up my shaft. "Oh, dear, no! Padon. Sorry. I'm not asking you to use slurs or anything of that nature. I just wanted to be sure you'd be alright with me saying things like what I just did. You have to admit, this is ... mmmmph!" She began to pump my cock again. I sighed and relaxed. The teacher kept talking, her voice rising in pitch and her hands speeding up. Schlick-schlick-schlick! "The contrast between us! Your golden skin, my own obsidian. Your strength and size, that ... siege engine between your legs! My small frame. I want you to make sure that I know how much bigger than me you are. Ravage me like you did all those lucky little sluts in Jessica's dorm! "

"Oh," I grunted in realization. My powerful hand pulled her closer to me. I could smell her skin. I ran my tongue up her cheek and bit gently at her ear. She gasped and trembled slightly. "I'll treat you like I do all those horny little co-eds. So many pussies, all used to satisfy my cock's insatiable appetite."

"Yes!"

I leaned in closer. "I'm gonna crush that coffee-colored cunt with my colossal cock."

"Nice alliteration," she purred. Schlick-schluck. Schlick-schluck. Hot precum spattered onto my dashboard as she eagerly stroked me.

"Make you feel like a virgin. Stretch out your cunt so you can't walk. I'm gonna treat you the way none of your exes could. Look at all this cock. Feel how your hands can't get around it? I'm gonna shove this thing into your tight little body and use it like a toy. I'm gonna force you to take this thing deep in your womb."

She ran her tongue up the massive rod. "Come on! I can't take this. Do you have something to cover your cock with?"

I looked around the cabin. I reached under the seat. My windbreaker was missing. "Reach under your seat," I told Estelle.

She reluctantly released my cock and did as I asked. Her hands emerged with an umbrella. "Um."

"Well that's not very helpful. Oh well. Give it here."

She handed it over. I opened the umbrella while the door was still closed. Tremendously awkward ... but I managed to do so once I leaned my head all the way back. Then I opened the door and stepped out, holding the umbrella sideways to hide my shame.

Estelle's neighbors looked up as I got out of the car and closed the door. We were dimly lit, as were they. But not so dim that my bouncing behemoth would be invisible. Estelle came around to my side of the Caddy.

"You expecting rain?" hollered the husband.

"It's broken," I called back.

Estelle came up to me and put her hand back on my cock. She began to stroke it behind the umbrella, waving with her other hand. "Bonjou, Clark. Betty."

"Hello there, Ms. Borgelin!" called the wife. "You'd better treat her well, young man!"

"I will!" I called. Splat. Precum hit the driveway.

Estelle waved a final time and lead me up to her front door by my cock, one hand gripping it just behind the glans. We hustled inside. "I can't believe that worked," she muttered as she turned on on the lights and locked the door.

I barely even had time for the interior of her house to register. "Come on!" she said. We stumbled into the kitchen. She pulled up her dress and wiggled her hips. Her panties fell to the floor. She kicked them aside. Her keys jingled against the granite countertop. The teacher hiked her dress up and looked back at me, need plain in her eyes, lower lip held by her teeth.

I grabbed my cock halfway up, one hand rubbing in circles over her ass cheek, a gorgeous globe of dark-oak-colored flesh. I could see the glistening lines drawn down her inner thighs by her dripping arousal. It rolled down over taut calves to her heels. My own pouring juices began to mix with them as I began to tease the dark lips of her pussy open with the blunt, grapefruit-sized tip of my member.

She looked back again, as if unsure what I was doing. "What are you waiting for?"

"How badly do you need my cock right now?" I asked.

"What?"

"I'm not sure how badly you wanna get fucked, Ms. Borgelin."

"Dammit, Brod! Ugh! Please, please, I need that giant thing inside me! Fuck me over my counter! I'm your personal slut tonight! I'm the only one who made me cum all year!" she panted. "Induct me into your harem! Initiate my body! Show me what you do with all those nubile little sluts I teach!"

"Well, since you asked so nicely," I chuckled before pulling her backwards.

Pussy lips were pulled apart, stretched like latex around my gigantic glans. She slammed her hips back, I shoved my monstrous organ forward. Schl-pop!

"Aaauuugh! Fuck!" she cried as my cock's crown stretched her out. I felt pressure as her cunt got even tighter. Estelle's whole body shuddered. Splisch! Boiling-hot juices sprayed around my cock's girth and dripped down her legs. The silky tunnel massaged my glans.

"We aren't even getting started, Ms. Borgelin," I chuckled.

"Fout myed. Ugh. You Japanese bastard." she stuttered. "Give me more!"

I didn't answer her. I gripped her hips and began to rock my own, grunting as my cock's enormous head began to grind inside her, helping to loosen her up. The walls of her pussy began to yield to me. The seal trapped all my pre inside her nicely. I poured cupfuls of the steaming-hot slickness deep into her body, helping lubricate the way—not that she wasn't already drenched even before I'd touched her.

I began to pump my cock harder, rocking her entire body. I pushed her forward, scooting her higher up onto the counter. Her heels left the tiles. My fingers dug into her waist as I held her steady. Her breasts and stomach pressed against the counter as she arced her head back, letting out a long moan in the direction of her living room. Her braids piled under her head, swinging back and forth as I fucked her, feeling the welcoming embrace of her silky flesh.

Glisch. Glisch. Glisch. Such lewd sounds. I sank deeper, deeper, inch by agonizing inch. As I began to thrust faster, her toes lifted from the floor. She let out another groan. The delicate cloth of her dress hung down, tickling the surface of my cock, soaking and darkening with precum, brushing the hot curves of my gigantic, pendulous nuts. They swung, slapping my own legs loudly as I forced her body to take more and more.

I looked down. Her obsidian lips were stretched ludicrously around my girthy golden rod, the inner lips fiery red, clinging to an absurd member thicker than her calf. Estelle reached forward and gripped the far side of the counter as she bounced on the cool stone. I could see us reflected in the glass of the little window over the sink. Squilsch, squilsch , squilsch. A steamy slurry of combined precum and cunt juice splattered around my cock's massive girth as I pounded her pussy. Droplets splashed against me, soaking into my vest and pants.

Estelle moaned with every thrust, "Mmm. Oooh. Auugh! Brod!" A good seven inches of cock was buried inside her heat by now, and I knew that if she was face up, we'd both be seeing my massiveness tenting out the purple dress. Shriiip! I heard the sound of cloth tearing, but I wasn't sure what it was. It could have been either of our outfits. But at this point, neither of us really cared.

One of my hands slipped under her thigh, holding her leg in the air. My other hand wrapped around the side of her face, pressing her cheek against the hard counter. I began to piston into her with more fervor, especially when I felt the familiar impact against the very tip of my cock. Whump. Whump. Whump. Her whole body began to shudder, and her lips curled around a long wail as I hit her cervix.

She twitched around my cock, her cunt once again trying to strangle it. I didn't stop fucking her despite her pussy's resistance. Even as she came, her toes curling in her open shoes, I pounded her body, determined to bury my organ in her womb. Sploosch! More hot juices gushed around my cock as she came, this time in waves. Sploosch. Sploosch. Then, abruptly, her cervix dilated, and I lurched forward, shoving her further along the counter. My cock stretched out her most sacred depths in an instant, the gargantuan head filling it with pounds of flesh. The soft, elastic chamber embraced my crown with delicious pressure and pent-up heat.

And she was still cumming! Estelle made a strange, choked sound. "Ugh. Mmrrkh. Mmrrkh." She seemed fine, though. My hips bucked as I pounded her womb, her ass jiggling and slapping me invisibly under the dress. Shrrk. Shriiip! More tearing sounds that I ignored.

My melon-sized nuts slapped against her thigh, then against mine, swinging back and forth as shining droplets of our mixed juices rained down upon my sack and both of our legs. A puddle grew below, creeping around my oxfords. Orbs of fuck-juice rolled off my shoes, splashes of sex soaked my slacks.

"I want you to see something," I told her.

"Muuuhhh," she groaned.

I chuckled. She usually had so much to say! I pulled her off the counter, but didn't release her from my cock. A good ten inches, maybe a foot were buried inside the woman's body. I held her vertically, wrapping one of my thick arms around her chest and balancing her there, mounted atop my cock. I walked into the living room I'd glimpsed.

My cock pulsed intensely inside her. Every step I took sent a jolt of force up my cock that made her shudder. The crown was already against her womb, there was no more room to use. Everything after this was just stretching her even more! A mewl escaped the teacher's lips as the motion made that happen. I felt a bit more of my organ sinking into her torrid depths. I felt her thighs pressing against my nuts and rubbing the hand-widths of cock not inside her.

I stopped in front of the broad glass door leading onto her patio. Right now, with the blackness outside and the light inside, it was a mirror, and she could see how her dress was turned into a purple tent by the sheer bulk of my cock. She saw how her toes dangled above the floor. There was no word from her, but she reached back with her hands and clutched at the back of my head.

I used my free hand to hike up her dress. Her eyes grew enormous behind her glasses as she saw what her pussy looked like. "Look what I did to your cunt." Dark lips stretched out around honey-tanned skin, my fleshy fuckrod showing sharply against her sweat and sex-slick thighs. She could see the pulsing of the thick veins powering the monster lodged inside her body. The teacher bit her lip as her eye ran over the thick arm holding her in place, admiring how much wider I was than her. Admiring how obviously distended her pussy and belly were. Then she began to shudder and twitch again, her eyes rolling back as she came violently. Sploosch! Sploosch!

The juices poured past my balls and down my legs, her pussy rhythmically squeezing and releasing as she came. I could feel my heavy nuts tightening. I saw no reason to hold back. I sat down on the chaise lounge attached to her sectional. I turned my head to the side, still able to see the reflection, now in profile. Estelle was still mounted on my towering organ, her legs supported by the furniture.

As Estelle kept orgasming, I groaned, feeling the rumbling deep in my balls. I felt the tightening, felt the sensation of my cock swelling slightly in girth. I both felt and heard the massive column of spunk stretching out its throat and blasting into the teacher's body ... GLOOOOORCH! I could see it as her belly began to swell in the improvised mirror. SPLUUURT! SPLUUURT! White began to gush around my cock's thickness, pearly rivulets that rolled down to my balls, covering my slacks, soaking everything. Semen sprayed onto the couch, rolling across the leather.

Shrrkkk. Another mystery tearing. I could feel my own heat swirling madly around my organ as I emptied my balls, the lovely sensation of liters and liters of my own sperm raging like a storm. I noticed the teacher's eyes blearily refocusing. I grabbed Estelle's head and turned it to the side. She let out another howl as she saw how big she was growing, belly spilling over her lap.

"Mmmf! Aaauugh!" She began to convulse through another messy orgasm.

SCHHRRIIPP! The purple cloth over her back split in half and pulled in front of her, abruptly exposing her upper body and the fact that she had worn no bra. Slap! her belly smacked and bounced against her legs, filling her lap as she filled mine. It took me a moment to realize what had happened ... the dress just couldn't keep up with her belly!

Semen rolled down, forming a pool atop the leather between my legs and creeping along till it dripped down the front of the couch. Soon, she looked like she had a yoga ball in her belly.

Splurt. Splurt. I felt my balls finally release the last dregs of my load. I sighed in satisfaction, sinking into the chaise. Estelle rolled forward and collapsed atop her belly. But she did manage to look back over her shoulder and say, "Mmmgh. Call. Jessica."

***

Sarkopheros Keeps Talking:

All comments are encouraged, be they criticism, compliments, or anything else! I reply to everything I can.

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2015. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.