Brod: The Bachelorette Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heh, I bet she trains you good," chuckled Riley.

"She does. She takes charge."

"Do you still see Dr. Ghali?" asked Riley.

I nodded. "She works for me now. Her talents are very useful to the fertility business."

Jane sat down in a third chair.

"Wow." Elena shook her head. "Well if anyone could make money off being fertile, it's you." She gestured around. "Look at this fucking place, it's like a palace!"

I chuckled. "I do well. Admittedly, I'd have more if it wasn't for the unplanned fertility treatments."

They both burst out laughing.

Riley crossed her legs. "Mmh. Speaking of family, you're probably wondering why we're here."

I nodded. "Jane didn't tell me anything, just that I had a meeting."

Jane raised both eyebrows at me. The unspoken message: "Really?"

Riley smiled. "Lizzy is getting married."

I leaned over the desk. Wendy began pushing against my balls, kneading with her feet. GLORGHL.

I saw Elena squint and look around the room. Had she heard the noise?

I could feel my nuts growing. I tried to push Wendy away with my foot, but she just grabbed my ankle and rolled her tongue over my toes.

"Wow!" I said a bit too loudly. "Good for her! Did she become a doctor of endocrinology like Dr. Ghali?"

Riley nodded. "She did! Dr. Glass. That's her name now."

Wendy was pumping her hands up and down my erection now, spreading precum all over it. I heard her moan. More and more precum was flowing. Her lips teased my tip, her tongue slipped into it, her feet pushed more firmly.

"Nngh," I grunted, trying to keep it low. Jane rolled her eyes.

CHRRRMMBBLLH. My balls made another deep gurgle. The sound of dozens of gallons of sperm raging, flowing back and forth, trying to find a way out.

"What was that?" asked Elena.

Riley grinned. If she heard it, she gave no sign. "Anyway, so she's getting married. And we want you to do the bachelorette party."

"Probably literally," snerked Elena.

"Heh. You were always a dirty secret, so to speak," said Riley. "Mmmh. Did you know that a lot of boys didn't want to touch a girl after you fucked her?"

"I did not know that," I admitted. I guess it made sense, though. It just wasn't something I'd ever really thought about. "I don't see why it should stop them."

"Oh, yeah, it happened. Anyways, Lizzy mentioned a few times that she wanted to fuck you again. But once she gets married, that might be hard..."

I chuckled and suppressed another groan of pleasure. "Y-yeah, true. So you don't want me to give just a show, then?"

"Come on! We both know that it's not going to stop at a show," chuckled Elena. "You can't be trusted with that many women in one room. ...Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," I grunted. CHURRGGGLHH.

Elena frowned and looked to the left and right. "What is that noise?"

"I heard it too," agreed Riley.

Jane glanced at me and spoke up. "I have a binder here." She handed the formerly-jizzy binder to Riley, who was closer. "It's pictures from past bachelorette parties."

Riley opened the binder and leaned in toward Elena so she could see. Elena grabbed the half nearer to her. "I don't know about using this font with these—wow, is that a limousine?"

I chuckled. "Yup."

"And you completely filled—"

"It was coming out the sunroof. I didn't end up making much money that time," I confessed.

"Heh. Remember that time Professor Klein made you bring a doctor's note saying you had a giant dick?" laughed Riley.

Jane looked at me. "I don't think I heard that one."

I shook my head. "Riley was there. I was walking to a new class, and the professor thought my bulge was a joke. I told him I'd show it was real, but he got really angry and told me to go get a doctor's note proving it's real," I chuckled. "I got Dr. Ghali to write it. Hrrrngh!"

Wendy was pushing her feet more aggressively into my nuts. Now she was using her whole body, slipping my cock against her chest, face, wrapping both arms around it. I could feel my balls growing faster and faster, starting to tighten up.

"After you left he couldn't believe the nerve," chuckled Riley. Then she sniffed at the air. "Do you ... do you smell that?"

Elena straightened up, releasing the binder. She furrowed her brow. "Oh ... uh ... that's a weird smell."

Shit. The precum was flowing so fast that the smell of my potency was reaching them.

That's when she noticed the white smear her hand. Spunk from the binder. She frowned, brought it to her nose, then licked it. Elena squinted. "Wait..." Then she raised an eyebrow at me.

Riley looked at her. "That ... I know that smell."

Elena frowned at me and waggled her finger in faux shame. "Brod, you just fucked in here, didn't you?"

"N-no—ooohhh!" I moaned.

My balls tightened. GLOOOOOOOOORCH! My cock bucked. Its urethra filled, stretching. The wide column of jizz blasted Wendy in her face.

"Haaagh-gllorrgllhh!" Everyone would have heard her.

Jane put her face in her hand and sighed.

BLOOOORCH! BLOOOOOOOORCH! My cock bucked again and again. A half-dollar-diameter rope of spunk spewed hot gunk directly into Wendy's glasses, gushing all over her, rolling in thick goopy white sheets over her dark-brown skin. Between her tits, between her thighs.

DRROMMBBBLLH. It ricocheted off the inside of the desk and blasted back into her hair, rolled down her shoulders and back. I could feel it flowing around my feet as I unloaded.

"One day, we may do business without you blowin' a load in someone's face," sighed Jane.

Wendy was holding my cock tightly behind the glans, gulping down gallons of goopy gunk. Her massive belly was growing bigger and bigger, swelling past three feet across. It settled on the ground, forced her legs apart. I could feel it engulfing my legs.

Elena kept waggling her finger. "Brod! You were getting head the whole time! Tsk-tsk-tsk."

"Why weren't we told? I thought we were doing business. Is that how you negotiate?" laughed Riley.

"It's not my fault," I panted. BLUUUUURCH!

"Not your fault? How?" asked Riley in disbelief.

"I had nowhere else to hide her!" I grunted. GLUUUURCH! GLUUUURCH! My own jizz was splattering my legs. I moaned and rubbed my hands over the smooth wood.

Elena's jaw dropped and she pointed. "¡Que harto! It's coming out from under the desk!"

"That sounds a lot stronger than when we last heard it," noted Riley.

Wendy's belly kept rising until my cock was pressed up against the smooth wood and she couldn't actually grab it anymore. I kept thrusting my hips, fucking the space between wood and flesh, still shooting. SPLUUUUURCH! SPLUUUURCH! It helped milk the last of my load out. After another minute, I could feel my orgasm finally dying down. I panted, my cock blasting Wendy with a few final wads. I'm fairly sure that, from the lack of any manual contact, she was slumped against the back of the desk, legs splayed out.

I looked at Elena and Riley. Elena's yellow sun dress and Riley's leggings were both stained darkly between their thighs.

Riley smirked. "I think I know how we can seal this deal."

"You haven't even heard the price yet," I grunted.

"You'll be worth it."

"Welp!" Jane slapped her thighs and stood up. "Looks like my job is done. Think I'll do more good somewhere else." She stepped over a creeping stream of jizz as she left the room.

Elena and Riley waited for her to leave before they both stood up and walked toward me. They came around each side of my desk.

Elena laughed. "You weren't wearing pants this whole time?"

I sighed. "Well, I didn't have time to shower before I got here."

Riley made a little purring noise. "You were fucking, weren't you?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"How many?" asked Elena, running her tongue over her full, painted lips.

I thought back to the bedroom. To the office. To the other women I'd had sex with today.

I didn't know how many it was or which ones counted as having "just" been fucked. "Uh..."

"That's what I thought," purred Riley. She leaned in close to me and ran her dainty fingers over my chest.

I grabbed her soft bubble-butt with one meaty hand and smirked up at her.

"You're such a slob. Covered in ... I don't even know. Juice from how many women?" she moaned. "Mmh. I couldn't stop touching myself. When you came to the room with my sister, and you fucked her first. Hmmmmgh!" she whined needily. I could see the darkness spreading across her leggings. I could smell her. "By the time you got to me, I'd probably cum three times!" She grabbed my cheeks and pulled me in so she could give me a wet kiss.

Elena made a low growling noise as she rubbed her hand over the other side of my chest and leaned in to place a kiss on my neck. I could smell her sweet shampoo and perfume. And I could feel her ass, because my hand had found its way there. When Riley broke the lip-lock, I turned to Elena, who wrapped one arm around my neck and shoved her tongue into my mouth. I slurped messily at her. She threw one leg into my lap and moaned into my mouth, grinding her dripping mound against the arm of my chair. I could taste something garlicky.

When we broke, a strand of saliva connected us. She said, "I remember one time. We were fucking in the bathroom at Sub-Liminal. And then the boss came in, and he fucked her. Then the other girl at the counter, I forget her name." Elena laughed, looking up at Riley. "I didn't see it, because I was pretty much in a ... how to say ... fuck-coma."

Riley grinned. I kept kneading their asses. She said, "I know exactly what you mean. Brod Comayama."

I chuckled. "I think I did that a few times, though." I flexed my arm, lifting Elena's ass, bringing her pussy into my face. I shoved my nose into her crotch and inhaled deeply, taking in that deliciously-spiced, hot, feminine aroma. "Hmmmmgh," I groaned.

"God, you still are doing that?! Ugh!" laughed Elena. "It was so fucking weird the first time, when he wanted to smell my sweaty shorts."

"He did that to me. After I came back from the gym, sometimes I'd sit on his face," laughed Riley. "I don't know, I find it kind of flattering."

"Heh, but, let me finish," said Elena. "You weren't there. Brod fucked three of us in the bathroom, then from what I hear, he went to the front, no pants, and he starts making himself a sandwich!" She laughed. "But then what's-her-name ... ah. That fat redhead. She didn't know why this guy was there. Brod got her to come around, and she saw he had no pants. They got down and fucked there, right behind the counters!" Elena clapped and laughed.

"Hey, I locked the door and turned off the lights," I told her. "At least I had the decency to make the shop look closed."

"You were out of control!" laughed Elena. "You fucked that gordita on the floor. The jizz clogged the drain and it was everywhere! We missed some of it that got on the walls, we had to tell the next customers it was mayonnaise."

"I remember her," I said. I actually did. While I fucked more than one chubby redhead, that was the only one I'd fucked on the floor of Sub-Liminal. "When we were done, I made myself a sandwich and left."

Riley tapped her chin. "One time I walked in on him fucking my mom. That was weird."

"I didn't know that was your mom," I told her. "I just came in and she was there. She looked hot."

Elena nodded knowingly. "One time my cousins came from Bogotá and ended up on that cock. They could barely even speak English!"

I remembered her cousins. Two Latinas with nice, plump bubble-butts and shorts that were way too small. "I didn't need to speak fluent Spanish to know what they want," I chuckled. "We communicated just fine."

Elena moaned, grabbed my head, and humped my face. "Mmmhhahhh. Fuck it. I can't wait. Riley, help me!" She grabbed my right shoulder. Riley grabbed my left. They shoved me backward.

The chair rolled across the wood. I coasted backward through a pool of jizz. My balls dragged through that pool, trailing a wave of jizz.

Riley screamed and took a step back. Elena howled in surprise and put her hand to her chest. Their eyes were wide as saucers, locked on my gargantuan cock. It was more than twice the length and girth at which they'd last seen it ... back when it was "only" about eighteen inches.

Thirty-eight inches in length, nine in diameter at the thickest point. Its glans was about as big as their heads, the mouth as big as their own, drooling liters of slick, slimy precum. I could feel the fluid moving down my urethra. It formed stretching ropes as it fell away.

The organ's skin had a strange sort of white gradient on it—coated thick white in front, splatters becoming thinner toward the back until you could see the golden flesh. Veins as thick as their wrists roamed its surface, pulsing with power. It bobbed very gently. The thick shroud of foreskin was retracted, but semen was oozing out from under it.

Underneath, each ball was almost half a yard in its bloated girth, sitting on the floor below, fleshy folds filled with seed. Glops of jizz rolled down the skin, collecting in those folds. They emitted another low-pitched gurgle. GLORRMBBBLLH. As if they knew they were being watched.

Wendy's feet stuck out from under the desk. I'm fairly sure that from the girls' angles, all they could see was a pair of feet with curled toes. As I expected, my cock-milker was slumped against the back of the desk. She filled much of the space underneath it now.

"Holy fuck! W-w-when did you ... you never stopped growing?!" Riley yelled. "Holy shit! It's as long as my leg!"

"It's like my waist!" cried Elena, falling to her knees in the cum-pool, her jaw barely attached. She slowly ran one hand over the side of my cock, wiping a slow swath through its white coating as if to see if it was authentic. "It's real. It's..." The words died on her tongue. She could barely describe it, but the look on her face said it all. Elena was speechless, looking at my cock as if it was a long-lost lover ... which I guess in a way it was.

Riley knelt on the other side of my cock, trailing her hand over it. She squished the spunk that came up between her fingertips before looking at me in bewilderment. "I ... how?!"

"Well, a while back, I had a growth spurt and went up to about twenty-eight inches," I told her. "But then, your sister's buddy, Dr. Ghali..." I sighed. I was still pissed off at Nahid for making changes to my body without my consent. "She told me she could do an experiment that could make it so my precum makes tissue more elastic. And it worked." I sighed. "But what I didn't realize is that she also made it so that the formula caused me to grow."

"What do you sound so upset for?! Every man dreams to be bigger!" Elena looked up at me and shook her head. "You should be thrilled! Think of the orgasms you'll give all women! Dr. Ghali should win the Nobel Prize!"

"Wait." Riley furrowed her brow. One of her hands remained on my cock's side, gently rubbing it as if it were a horse. "No, that's messed up, Elena. She did these size changes without Brod agreeing. I mean, that's fucked up." She turned back to me. "Why do you keep her around?"

I shrugged. "Because she's really good at her job. She's done a lot of good for me, and she's the only one that I know of who can make contraceptives capable of controlling my sperm."

Riley nodded. "That explains why you spent so much time with her. What did you do before you knew her?"

"All this talking!" complained Elena. "I don't care! Brod, please, mi amor, I need you to fuck me. Oh my God." She hiked up her sundress. Her juicy pussy was practically gushing. I could see hot nectar pouring out, rolling in waves down her brown thighs.

"Oh, fine." I stood up and swung my hips sideways. My cock swung like a massive log and slammed into Elena's face. SMAK! Dozens of pounds of pulsing, hard meat slammed into her cheek.

"Aawkh!" she cried, flung sideways into the pool of jizz, sliding several feet through the pearly muck, leaving a clear trail that filled in seconds later.

"Holy shit, Elena! Are you okay?!" cried Riley, getting to her feet and scrambling over to her friend, feet squishing through spunk and leaving foot-shaped holes that took a moment to disappear. Riley knelt next to her friend.

Elena was grabbing at the air and blinking hard. Then she grinned at Riley. "Mmmh. I thought Brod had a mean cockslap before..." She reached down and pushed her hands down through my jizz, pawing at the floor. "Dios mio, I can see ... all the little lights..."

I chuckled. "She loves that." Then I bent low, grabbed Elena under her shoulders, and lifted her up off the ground as if she were a doll.

"Haaigh!" she yelped, clearly startled. Thick sheets of jizz rolled down her back, ropes stretching between her and the floor. "Oh ... Brod, you're so strong!"

I didn't answer. I half-threw her onto my desk. WHUMP! Fortunately, I designed this desk to take abuse exactly like this. I looked over my shoulder at Riley. She was biting her lower lip and furiously finger-fucking her pussy, hand bouncing under her leggings.

I put my hands on Elena's legs, spreading them wide. I flexed my abs, raising my cock. I grinned at Elena. Her eyes widened. I let my cock fall. SMAK! My fleshy battering ram slammed hard into her dripping pussy, delivering a massive shock that caused Elena to arch her back, kick her legs, and screech. "MAAAIIIIGH! Brod! Brooooood! Huhaaaghh..." Sklllrrtch! Sklllllrtch! Hot streams of Colombian nectar sprayed all over the underside of my erection, squirted all the way onto my balls. It dripped down both, mixing with the collected juices.

I grabbed Elena's knees and drew my hips back, pushing my melon-sized cockhead forward. It shoved up against her dripping snatch. Squirsch. She was still cumming. Phlllrrrtch! Clear juice sprayed out around my glans. I could feel some actually squirting into my cock. "Mmmhh," I growled in my throat. Steamy-hot precum was gushing into her body, some of the excess spraying up over her yellow skirt, which was flopped over her stomach. That's when I realized she had no panties. "You girls came prepared."

"W-we know ... mmmph! W-who you are," grunted Riley, still desperately fingering herself. She climbed up onto the desk. With its great size, she had no problem spreading out, though she did have to mind the monitors. I opened one of the drawers and pressed a button inside. There was a whirr as the monitors retracted into the desk. I put my mouse near my keyboard and it sank into the desk, as well. Then watertight panels slid over each to protect them. I know how to handle big pieces of wood, but a cute engineer had designed the retraction systems.

However, I was the only one present who appreciated the workmanship. "Fancy," commented Riley. She lied on her side, one hand down her pants, leg lifted at an angle, darkness saturating her tights.

Elena panted, her face glistening with sweat, her makeup smeared in sloppy streaks. I leaned to the side to look at my cock. Her lipstick and blush were smeared along its flank. I chuckled before tightening my grip around her legs, shoving my hips forward, and yanking her backward.

My gargantuan cock slammed inward, spreading her dark lower lips. One thing about Latinas is that they really don't like having body hair. She was so wonderfully smooth. Those dark lips spread like taffy, stretching unbelievably around my cock's head. Riley moaned as she saw this, her eyes closed to slits.