Brod: The Bachelorette Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena howled, kicking her legs—or trying to—and clawing at the wood, her eyelids fluttering unevenly. I thrust again, bouncing her. Thump. The entire head buried itself in her, bulging out her lower belly. I sighed, leaning into it, slowly pushing forward. Elena slid up the table, but I pulled her back down, pistoning into her.

My cock slammed upward, stretching out her stomach under her dress, causing her waist to expand greatly in diameter. Schrip! I heard the sound of cloth ripping. My cock slammed into her cervix. It buckled almost instantly, my cock's melon-sized head stretching her womb out in a blink. Elena grabbed my wrists and squeezed with enough force that I was worried my hands would go numb. "WAAAAAGH!" she wailed. Her cunt gripped my cock so tightly that I couldn't move for a moment. Skllllrtch! Sklllrrrtch! More jets of hot nectar sprayed my body.

Once she loosened, I began to thrust my hips. My gargantuan organ rammed into her, stretching its way deeper an agonizing inch at a time. "Aaaaiighh! Haaannngh!" screamed Elena, her eyes closed tightly as she sang her pleasure. Not even the fuckings I'd given her in college could have prepared her for my new size.

Squorch! Squorch! With every thrust, my cock rammed a hair further. Slick precum squirted around my pulsing girth, spraying all over my stomach and arms. Elena's whole body bounced inches off the wood as I fucked her. WHUMP. WHUMP. WHUMP. I briefly wondered if it would give Wendy a headache.

"BROOOOD! Brod! Brod! AAAIIIGH!" howled Elena, just before her pussy gripped me again, squirting more of her sweetness onto me, another mind-bending orgasm right on top of the first. "I'm going to go blind!" she screeched.

"First time—HNKH! Hearrrrrrd that one!" I grunted.

I looked to the left. Riley was biting her lower lip, golden hair in utter disarray. She was making needy little mewlings in her throat. "Mmmh! Mm-hmmm! Mmmhhheee! Aiihmmm!" Her hand was a blur, and I could smell her hot juices.

My cock sank deeper into Elena. Over a foot inside her. Schrk-schrk-schrk. The sound of threads and cloth yielding, unable to withstand the phallic assault.

I grinned and yanked Elena's legs hard, pulling her toward me as if I was on the rowing machine. Eight inches barreled into her like a freight train. Her silky tunnel stretched all at once. The sundress was done. SCHRRRIIIP! Its belly split open and a brown tent shoved out through the drenched yellow as it succumbed to the siege on her womb.

As I kept fucking her, the dress's split kept spreading further, the tear traveling up and down like a faultline. Finally, the skirt simply ripped in twain. Her belly was tented up between her plump tits, the caramel flesh rising and falling every time I pushed into her. It slipped up between her tits, up above her face, her eyes widening in disbelief.

Riley screamed. "Mmaaaagh! Brod!" I heard the phhlllrrrrssch of gushing feminine juices. I looked and I could see how the sheer volume of pussy-nectar was overwhelming the fabric and gushing right through it before rolling into the pool of our combined fluids. That pool covered the desk, rolling off the sides.

Three inches. Two. One. Smak-smak-smak. Her mound was bouncing against my pubes. All thirty-eight inches of my cock were inside her. I let out a long moan, closing my eyes halfway. I loved this feeling.

I've fucked over 160,000 girls and boys. I averaged about forty a day during 2016. Between four and seven hours of solid belly-bloating every single day. And until Nahid's experiment, I could count the number of women who had taken me balls-deep on one hand.

But now. Delicious, slick silk gripped my entire organ, from stem to stern. I looked down. My cantaloupe-sized glans slammed into her womb, stretching her flesh like latex. Every thrust sent droplets of sweat, cunt-juice, and precum spraying into the air, splattering all over Riley. I could make out the outlines of the bigger veins under Elena's flesh. Her inner labia stretched around me like a pink rubber band. Every contour of my titanic cock was being gripped tightly by her constantly-spasming pussy, trapped in a raging, orgasmic hurricane.

Elena's eyes fluttered, and her lips worked as if she was trying to speak, but no intelligible words came out. "Haagh-waahhh. Mmbbhhuhhh. Grrmmfff..."

Riley shuffled toward me and threw her leg up over Elena, her ass against my stomach. She wrapped both arms around my cock, squeezing it in a bearhug, giving me a body-job through her friend's skin! Riley's puffy, saturated cunt ground needily against the base of my cock as it slid in and out of Elena. That little white bubble-butt jiggled madly as Riley humped my organ. Riley let out a piercing cry. I was bringing two women to orgasm at the same time with my cock!

"Mmmhaaahh!" cried Elena.

"Haaaaeeee!" shrieked Riley.

Boiling-hot nectar erupted from both cunts. Even though my office was quite large, the formerly-cool air was slowly being converted into a deliciously-heady fuck-fog that only made me pound them harder. Pools of slick syrup from my cock, their pussies, sweat, and drool rolled over the surface of my desk. If it were silent, you'd be able to hear the splattering of twin fuck-slurry-waterfalls cascading off the side near me and the front of the desk.

But it wasn't silent. My heavy balls were gurgling, rumbling, hanging lower and lower, bloating so big that I could feel them slapping into Wendy's belly. WHAP-WHAP-WHAP! I heard a gurgle from her. I leaned back and looked down. I could see nothing but her belly, pussy, and legs. And every time my balls slammed into her stomach, a gout of jizz gushed from her gaping entrance.

I leaned my head back. I could feel all those gallons of sperm inside each ball, swirling in a violent storm. Riley moaned. She desperately clawed her own shirt from her body, throwing it aside, sitting back against my cock as she did so. Her pale, sweaty body slipped against the dark slickness of Elena's in such a lovely way. Riley leaned forward. I'm pretty sure she wanted to kiss Elena, but my cock was simply so big that Elena's stretched-out belly was between them. She settled for moaning and licking my cock through her friend's belly.

Elena shrieked, "Cum! Cum!"

I groaned. My nuts had swollen so big that they were pinned by Wendy's belly. My sperm wanted to escape. I let them.

My nuts contracted, squeezing hard. I felt the hot column of jizz forcing its way up my cock's throat, stretching and bloating its underbelly. I let out a loud growl.

GLOOOOOOOORCH! My cock erupted like a fire hydrant, blasting the back of Elena's womb.

She wailed. "Brooo-aaaaggh!"

"I can feel it!" cried Riley.

BLOOOOOOOORCH! A massively-fat serpent of jizz exploded, liters of gooey-thick pearly-white spunk erupting into the writhing, still-orgasming Latina. PHRRRLLLLTTCH! Jizz was spraying out around my base, giving my legs and belly a fresh white coat. I could smell the lovely, hot scent. GLUUUURCH! GLUUUUUUUURCH! "Mmmh, yeah," I panted.

I closed my eyes, simply enjoying the sensation of my own sperm rushing into the lovely body of a former college friend. I could feel it coursing through my urethra, stretching it out with its sheer volume. I felt the squeezing of my balls' muscles as they propelled gallons of jizz into her. I heard Riley cry out, "Such more! Hhaaagh!" Fortunately, I spoke enough "fuck-addled woman" to understand that she meant "You cum so much more!" I opened my eyes again to find that she was either still cumming or cumming a third time ... and I hadn't even fucked her yet.

I had no idea if Elena herself was cumming or not because of all the jizz I was pumping into her. Her belly was growing bigger, bigger, rounder. It spread sideways and rose up, lifting Riley. It began to mold around her.

BLUUUURCH! BLUUUUUUURCH! Cupfuls of my own fresh jizm rolled down my sack, dripping from my nuts, splattering audibly under us into the deepening pool. It coated my thighs and shins. I wasn't thrusting anymore, just enjoying.

And after a few more minutes, I felt my nuts emptying. Spluuuuurch! Spluuurch... Done.

I panted, looking down. My balls were back to their normal size. My cock was pulsing inside Elena. Her belly took up a third of the desk. It was a very big desk, because that belly was almost four feet across—though to be fair Riley was on top of it, causing it to spread out further.

I heard the splattering of our juices leaking into the puddle beneath. I felt my own spunk squishing around my toes. It came up to my ankles.

"Hmmrrrghh...," groaned Elena. Her limbs were completely limp—legs dangling over the edge of the desk, arms splayed sideways. The only movement was the sperm gushing from her distended cunt.

I put my hand on Riley's ass and growled, "I'm fucking you now."

"Mmph. So assertive," she panted.

I put my hand on the desk and pulled my cock backward. SCHLOOORPH. My feet squished through spunk. Squorch. Squorch. Inch after white-frosted inch, foot after foot. It dripped with gooey sperm. Elena made a whiney noise in her throat as I pulled out. Schplop! There went the head. GLOORSCH! Jizz began to gush out of her cunt.

Riley slid off of Elena, her feet splatting in the spunk-pool. With the pressure removed, Elena's cunt-gushing slowed, and her belly sprang back to a more spherical shape.

"Oh my God...," breathed Riley. She turned around, her bright blue eyes glistening. "W-what ... will you do that to me?"

I grabbed her roughly by her shoulders and turned her around. She yelped. I wrapped my beefy arm around her waist and lifted her like a bag of rice. Riley kicked her legs. I knelt down and dropped her in the spunk-pool.

Her limp arms and legs gave out immediately. She face-planted. SPLORT! Marbles of spunk flew into the air as her entire face was immersed. The jizz clung to her stomach, her thighs. Her hands and parts of her arms disappeared completely. Riley pulled her face free, jizz caked an inch thick on it. She swiped the jizz off her mouth and gasped for air. "Haaagh!"

I looked down at her perky little ass. Her leggings were a much darker shade of green now.

I reached down, pinched the fabric on either side of the seam, and pulled. SCHRRIIIP! It split down the middle, exposing her blushing, drooling pussy and her glistening ass. One thing about Riley and Elizabeth that I remembered now was their fat pussies. They had such plush, cushiony mounds. It was a trait I could confirm they'd gotten from their mom. I wrapped my finger into the cloth and pulled again, ripping it further.

I gripped her hips tightly, shoved my giant glans against her pussy, and pulled her backward.

Schllrrrph. Her feet and elbows slid through the jizz. She arched her back and cried out as I entered her. "Waaaaagggh! Haaaiiigh!" My glans was inside. Its sheer width forced her knees to spread further apart. I felt her cunt squeeze my crown in a strangle-grip, slowing my entry as she began to squirt again. Sklllrtch! Sklllrtch! Her pussy sprayed me with her clear juice, washing clear lines through the sperm-coating.

I pulled her backward again. My cock sank another six inches. It kissed her cervix. Schrriiip. The cloth of her leggings ripped further. Her expanding belly snapped the waistband. I rolled my shoulders. I felt her cervix resist briefly before yielding. My crown, bigger than both her fists combined, rammed into her womb, forcibly expanding it in a split-second.

"Mmmmmaaagh!" she screamed. If it was possible, her orgasm began to intensify. I yanked her back once more. Half my cock was inside her. Riley clawed at handfuls of the spunk.

I began to thrust into her, grunting and bouncing her up and down, my hands on those still-cloth-clad hips. Her head bounced up and down as I pounded her cunt. A string of drool stretched and snapped. I moved forward. Her head dunked into the waterfall of pearly jizz gushing from Elena's used-up cunt.

"Hhorrrghllrrghh!" She gurgled as it rolled down past her face, over her neck, saturating her hair. Then she figured out that facing straight down would stop the seed from going into her mouth. Still, it cascaded over the back of her head.

Her knees barely touched the floor, they were spread so wide around the girth of my cock. Riley's back half was supported by the sheer strength of my manhood alone. Her arms wobbled unsteadily. I sank another six inches in her body. Her belly bulged madly underneath her. Elena's feet dangled above. Wendy's belly filled much of the space under the desk ahead of us.

Riley moaned as she tried to hold herself up, but it was too much. Her arms gave out. She fell. Her face splatted into the jizz. And she began to cum and squirt again.

I could have lifted her out of the cum. I could have easily supported her entire weight with my cock alone. So I put my hand on her head and shoved it deeper into the spunk below. My meaty paw wrapped around half her head as I pushed her cheek into the floor. Riley flailed her arms, smacking the spunk and splashing it, kicking her legs even as I fucked her. But finally, she calmed down. I heard the gluck-gluck-gluck of a woman guzzling liters of spunk.

I pushed her forward again so her head went back under the semen-fall. Engulfed from one side, drenched from the other, Riley couldn't see. Her ears were filled with my seed. She could smell nothing else. Taste nothing else. It was all over her skin. The petite blonde gave a submissive mewl. And like her friend before her, I didn't feel her orgasm subside.

My balls swelled and swelled, spreading sideways in the spunk-pool, pressing against my knees. Riley's thighs bumped against their sides. My own knees and feet were in my own spunk. I could feel it squishing under my balls.

I decided to stand up. I didn't even grab her legs. I just got my feet under me and stood. The sturdy column of flesh lodged inside her lifted Riley effortlessly, her body at a ninety-degree angle to mine, her ass against my pubes, her legs dangling underneath, her calves bumping against my heavy, growing balls. Her arms dangled, hands grasping at nothing. Glops of spunk stretched from her head, rolled down her already-frosted face. I put my hands on her hips, smirking down at her. A thought distracted me. I looked around the room. "I should get mirrors in here," I mused.

Then I sat in my chair—like the desk, I built it myself. Its wooden frame was too heavy for any furniture company to mass produce anything like it. It took both of our weight without effort or creak.

I reached forward and wrapped my hands around her body, just under her armpits. I began to casually bounce her. I was almost there.

"Huuungh. Mmrrrgh," she said. Her head lolled back and forth as if her neck was rubber. Drool strands stretched from her mouth.

I felt my balls tightening. I began bouncing her faster.

"Hung-wrngh-wrngh...," she warbled.

"Auugh!" I growled.

GLOOOOOOORCH! My spunk-cannon detonated. Riley arched her back, her eyes flying open as she howled at the ceiling. "WAAAAIIIIGHH!" It was a raw, unintelligible cry. Her pussy clenched on my cock. I'm pretty sure her constant orgasm was redoubling itself, but it was hard to tell because high-pressure sperm was spraying around the base of my cock.

BLUUUUUURCH! BLUUUUUUURCH! I relaxed in my chair. My cock easily held up her entire body. I didn't even touch her with my hands. I just put them on the arms of my chair, leaned my head back, and relaxed. My cock and balls did the work. It bulged out in her stomach, between her tits, her cheek resting against the bulk of my organ, stretched right through her own flesh, just like Elena.

GLUUUUURCH! GLUUUUUURCH! Liters of steaming-hot jizz blasted into her, belly exploding outward. It hung down from my cock. A bump appeared atop it when I shot. Riley tensed, then went limp again, the side of her head resting against my organ, her tongue lolling out. BLOOORCH! BLOOORCH! With each wad I shot, my yard-plus battering ram jumped with recoil, bouncing the poor girl up and down as well.

Her gurgling, churning belly just kept growing and growing, dangling lower, widening until it pressed against both my knees. My own spunk was gushing out around me, filling the folds of my sack, cascading into the pool around my feet. All while I just sat there, my head laid against the back of my chair, eyes half-lidded. I looked to the side, seeing the courtyard's fountain through the windows. BLOOORCH! BLOOOOOOOORCH! Another wad. Another. Gallon after gallon of goopy gunk. As my balls shrank beneath her legs, her feet hung lower.

Riley's arms hung against her belly, her legs hung between mine. Like Elena, her stomach was almost a yard across. And only then did my load begin petering off. I began firing smaller, gentler wads ... only big enough to fill a pint glass or two. Then my cock went still.

The designs had performed admirably. Ninety-nine percent of the mess was contained to the central recessed area directly around the desk. It took me a moment to realize, however, that Wendy was blocking the drain under it.

The jizz was rolling off the desk and chair, but all it took was a swipe of the hand to get it off the wood of my chair. I looked over my shoulder. The shielding had kept my PC sperm-free.

I lounged there for a few more minutes. Riley moaned and drooled as she hung from my erection. Elena made a low groan and tried to sit up, pushing at the wood with her elbows. Sklort! A gout of jizz shot out of her pussy. She collapsed again. Riley bounced gently with my heartbeat, her belly sloshing and wobbling. I looked down at myself. My broad chest was glistening, covered in the combined sexual slurry of all three lady callers. The gunk rolled down my thick pecs, trickled over my soft, golden stomach. When I moved my hands, strands of our juices stretched between my palms and the armrests.

"Well, ladies. I'd like you to know that I accept your job," I told them.

"Hrngh." Elena gave a weak thumbs-up.

Klak. The door opened. Jane walked in and yelled, "Brod— What the hell?!"

"Uh, what did you expect?" I asked.

"Did you forget?!" she demanded. "You have another meetin'. They just got here!"

***

Sarkopheros Keeps Talking:

I don't know if anyone remembers, but Elena, Riley, and Riley's sister Elizabeth were both in Brod: Doctor's Note. I decided that I might as well start bringing some old characters back and fleshing them out. And filling them with flesh.

I hope you enjoyed the story. As always, please leave any comments, whether they're criticism, compliments, or whatever. I love hearing from you guys.

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2017. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.