Brod: The Bachelorette Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mariam came out from the curtains, dragging an air mattress shaped like half a record—a semicircle with a gap in the middle. She placed it in front of me so that I was standing in the center. Thick sperm held it in place. Mariam descended from the stage and went to a table with a laptop on it. Behind me on the wall nearby, a large screen lit up, displaying an empty, numbered list.

I continued, "Now. Anyone ridden a mechanical bull before?"

I saw a few hands go up.

"I wanna ride you!" yelled a cinnamon-colored girl. I wasn't sure what ethnicity she was. Either mixed or Dominican.

I shrugged and waggled my finger at her. "Okay, come up here."

The girl squealed and looked back and forth at the women around her.

"Go!" hissed one of them.

Her heels clicked as she wobbled toward the steps. "Gahhh-pphuck. This is an OSHA nightmare," she muttered before slipping the shoes off and splatting up the steps and walking up to me. She gave me a big, drunk grin. "Hiiiiii! You're really big."

I smiled and put my hand on her waist. The girl was thick-hipped with modest tits, a slight tummy, and a nice, fat ass. Accentuating her pear shape was the fact that her dress was about the same shade of green as an Anjou pear. "Yes I am. So what's your name?"

The girl looked down at her feet. "Oh God, your jizz is in my stockings." She wiggled her toes. "...It feels kinda nice." She looked up at me. "You cum a lot. Can we be friendsh? Like. Zpeshuullh friends. You know what I mean, big guy?"

My hand slid down to her big ass and I looked into her dark, bleary eyes. "Don't worry. You're not leaving before I fuck you. That big brown butt is mine," I growled.

Her jaw dropped. "Wow. You're rude. You ever think about opening a spa? I know a spa— Wait." She paused. "I am a spa. I mean. My family has a spa."

I squeezed her ass. She sighed. "So what do I call you?" I asked.

"I'm Savaaaannnnaaaaaa!" she slurred.

"So you wanna ride me, Savanna?"

"Yeah!"

I patted my pulsing monster. "Throw a leg over here. Like a horse."

"Uh. Okay?" She seemed a bit confused. Then she kicked her leg and fell backward into me. I caught her. "My dress is too tight," she complained.

I smiled and slipped my hands down her body, pulling her dress up until the skirt was gathered around her waist. Underneath, she was wearing a pair of drenched yellow panties. "Try it now."

"Oh. You're smart," she said before throwing one thick thigh over my cock. I helped scoot her up onto it until she was straddling my shaft, butt against my pubes, thighs wrapped around my girth. "Now what do I do?"

"Hang on." I began bouncing my cock. Gently at first. A timer started counting up on the monitor.

"Ooh!" She leaned forward and moaned as my cock ground up against her pussy. Her body rocked back and forth. I put my hands on my hips and began to move them back and forth, my cock bucking from side to side as Savanna swayed with it. She fell forward, wrapping her arms around it in a tight bearhug, holding on with her thighs, laughing through her moans.

I began to gyrate more intensely. My cock swung in circles. Billiard-ball-sized globs of precum flew out and spattered across the audience, pattering hollowly against the air cushion. Savanna yelped as her entire body rotated around my cock, slipping through the slick layer on it, now hanging underneath it. Her ass bounced against my heavy nuts as they swelled. The girl's jet-black hair swung under her, sweeping the stage.

I could feel her weakening. She cackled as she rode my "bull". The audience was whooping and hollering at her, many taking pictures or video. "Eeep!" Her arms slipped and her shoulders fell onto the pre-drenched air mattress. "Aauuugh!" The thighs finally disengaged and she fell off completely, bouncing and rolling off the edge of the cushion and into a deep pool of spunk. She didn't seem to even notice, lying at its edge and rubbing her mound. Her panties prevented her from squirting all over me, but I could still see the juice from her orgasm oozing through the fabric.

The audience screamed. "OOOOHHH!"

"One down!" I yelled. On the screen, the number one spot on the list appeared with "SAVANNA: 00:43.22"

A slender, pale girl ran up onto the stage before falling and sliding through the jizz toward my feet. "Fuck!" She picked herself up, grinned at me, and swung her leg over my cock. Unlike Savanna, she was wearing pants. A pair of skintight, spunk-slathered, lace-up pants. "Come on!"

"So what's your name?" I asked.

"Ellen!"

"Alright!" I began to bounce my cock gently.

Ellen rode with it. She looked back at me. "Is that it?"

I smirked and began to bounce and swing my cock erratically as she ground against it. I could hear her moaning as she clung to my cock, her fingernails digging into its sensitive flesh. She bounced up and down, ass thumping into my pubes. One of her shoes went tumbling across the stage. She came even faster than Savanna, screeching as she squirted in her lace-up pants. Then she fell to the stage. "Damn!"

The girls laughed.

"ELLEN: 31.84" said the monitor.

Another girl came up, then another. Clinging to my cock with arms and thighs, slipping and sliding up its length, bouncing against me as I tried to shake them off. Clothes were ruined. Dresses ripped. My cock flung gallons worth of precum out, showering and splattering the eager audience.

Except for a few holdouts, including Gloria and what looked like a small Italian girl, all of them got on stage and rode the bull. My heavy balls swelled with every ride, with every orgasm the rides caused. Twenty pussies came on my cock, most of them still in their clothes or underwear. My nuts slid down my legs, jiggling, quivering, rumbling as countless sperm multiplied.

The scoreboard filled in. So far, Amy was in the lead with a time of over 82 seconds.

Liz was the last rider. She took her shoes off and ascended the steps. Her red dress was cut low enough that I could see the spunk that had collected between her tits. She looked out at the crowd and waved her arms to a raucous cheer.

She hiked up her skirt, revealing a bright red thong. Then she hooked her thumbs into it and wiggled, dropping it to the floor before picking it up and throwing it at my face. It was drenched. Her juices splashed my face hotly. I had to peel it off. The crowd screamed louder.

"That's my sister!" yelled Riley.

Liz looked at me and grinned. "Well, they would have come off sooner or later with you here." Then she raised her leg, climbing up onto my cock. She let out a long, throaty moan as she lied her face against it, rubbing her cheek against the feverishly-hot glans. "Oh, I've missed this thing. It might have changed in size, but it smells just like I remember..." She kissed it. "Tastes the same, too."

I groped her exposed ass cheeks. My nuts were so swollen that they were touching the floor. I just wanted to fuck her right then and there. "Your pussy smells the same, too."

Liz squinted back at me.

"What? It's a good smell."

She rolled her blue eyes. "Come on, bull-boy."

I chuckled and started rocking my hips, gently bobbing her up and down.

"This isn't my first time riding this thing!" she yelled. The girls cheered.

"Alright." I put my hands behind my hips and began shuffling back and forth, doing a dance, splattering spunk with my feet. Granted, my balls were incredibly swollen and were preventing me from moving as gracefully as I would have liked.

Liz shrieked with laughter, her hands holding on tight. She wrapped her legs, hooking her feet together, her heels pushing in where my sack met my cock. Then she reached under my cock and gripped two of the monstrous, pumping veins there, large enough to provide secure handholds.

I began pumping my cock harder, her pale ass smacking loudly against me as her hair flew and droplets of both pre and jizz sprayed the audience. Her clenching thighs rubbed up and down my cock, her soft tummy and heavy tits slicking against it, her pussy grinding up.

I couldn't see the timer, but all at once the crowd began to scream. I was pretty sure that meant she'd beaten the top time.

Then Liz howled. Differently. I felt her thighs clamp down hard, as if she was trying to make her legs into a cock-ring. Then I felt her shudder. I saw clear nectar spray out from between her mound and my cock.

"Aaugh! Yeah!" she cried. "Best orgasm! In years!"

Still she held. In fact, she leaned upward, releasing one hand, waving her arm in the air. The ladies below were screaming their support.

I kept pumping my hips, swinging my heavy cock from side to side. Liz held on, her nails digging into my cock's skin. I could feel her feet loosening. Then she began to moan. I felt her orgasming once more, her thighs tightening as she squirted.

Finally, I felt her thighs loosen. Liz rolled underneath my cock, still hanging on for a few more seconds before splat! She fell, arching her back, pussy in the air as she kept cumming, her red dress bunched up around her tits. "Oh! Ooooh! I missed you!"

CHORRRNNGGGLLLH. My balls were tightening up.

Liz looked up. "Oh man." She knew what that noise meant. Leaping to her feet with unexpected agility, she lunged forward and wrapped her arms around my cock, moaning, draping her body up against my balls, stomach, tits, and thighs pressing into them.

She was almost deafened by the volcanic rumble as my balls gave off enough heat to make her sweat, their surfaces rippling. Liz let out a whining note of pleasure as she heard the gushing of the sperm traveling through my body. When my cock's throat bulged outward, she bit her lower lip.

GLOOOOOOOORCH! My cock recoiled as it blasted a monstrously-fat wad of pearly whiteness that undulated toward the audience. Gallons of goopy gunk exploded in the first row's faces, staggering many and dropping others to their knees. Sperm splattered out over the rest, some of my seed flying as far as the bar.

"Hahhhhgh!" moaned Liz. I ... think she was cumming again? I wasn't sure.

BLUUUUUUURCH! A three-inch-thick gout of spunk blasted from my cock, flying out toward the remaining girls. It hit them hard, coating them instantly, hot, goopy frosting an inch thick on their skin.

I shot another wad. Another. I sighed in pleasure, leaning back. Liz pumped my cock as best as she could with her arms, kissing the monstrous organ affectionately. I kept blasting, growing pools of spunk rolled over the tiles. Chairs fell over. Sperm knocked glasses off tables.

"I can't wait till this thing goes off inside me," sighed Liz.

I came and came. My heavy balls shrank, pulling up my thighs as they emptied.

Minutes later, my orgasm finally ended. I sighed in satisfaction. Liz got to her feet, looking out over the club. I glanced back at the timer. LIZ: 01:38.76. I nodded. "Very nice."

I looked back. Mariam had disappeared. My sperm was everywhere, coating every surface nearby, and many far away. There was a long moment of quiet where only the music was audible. One by one, the girls began to stand up, looking around, bewildered.

Once everyone was on their feet, looking like a bunch of fresh snowmen, I grinned. "Now, I see a lot of you are enjoying my spunk. It's already a white wedding. But that's just a sample." I looked over the crowd. "Not only am I providing the entertainment. I'm providing refreshments!"

Mariam came from behind the curtain again, this time wheeling a large cart. Under it were two curved rectangular shapes about two and a half feet wide and five in length. Her tits quivered as she approached, brown cleavage deep and inviting. I was honestly confused as to how she was still so clean. She stopped the cart a couple yards before the end of the stage and whipped the cloth off of it, revealing two free-standing bathtubs.

The crowd murmured behind us. Well, the ones that could see. They were mostly still wiping the spunk out of their faces. Those that spoke sounded confused. These weren't normal bathtubs, of course—the feet had wheels under them and each had what looked like spouts sticking out at the bottom on either side. I wheeled one off the main cart and toward one side of the stage near the audience while Mariam did the same on the other side. A flip of a lever raised the wheels so that the tubs wouldn't move. The spouts projected over the sides of the stage.

I strode up between them, cock swinging. Mariam turned back toward the curtain and left again. "Who wants to see me fill these bathtubs with jizz?"

All twenty-six women hollered and cheered up at me.

"I want more!" yelled a Latina, waving a glass. SPLAT.

Tori clapped and wolf-whistled.

I saw Riley and Elena pouting up at me. I wasn't sure why they were doing that till they both began rubbing their tummies.

Liz screamed behind me, "You'd better feed me well before I get married, fatass cock-monster!"

I saw Gloria smacking her lips, looking at my heavy balls.

"I need help. I'm too big to jerk myself off. Who wants to help me fill these bathtubs?"

Almost the entire audience raised their hands.

"I need five volunteers." I began pointing to women in the audience. Two white girls, another black girl, and a girl who I believe was Pakistani. The last was an Italian girl.

I smiled at each of them. "Now, ladies, mind introducing yourselves?"

One of the white girls, a busty, chubby brunette with bangs, spoke first. "I'm Tricia." She didn't really have a waist, but those tits were nearly as big as her head!

The maybe-Pakistani girl spoke up. She was practically dancing, bouncing on her feet In front of me. "I'm Rana! Oh, Mr. Kanayama! I'm a huge fan of yours! I post on undercloudkeep.com as MeatyMuslimah! I can't believe I'm really about to get fucked by you!"

Undercloudkeep.com is the largest of the fan-made websites dedicated to me. It's named after my main house, Undercloud Keep. Yes, I named my house. It sounded cool. Like one of the ancestral homes on Game of Thrones.

And Rana was quite meaty. She was a plump girl with a lot of badonkadonk and a deep mahogany complexion. Her long, wavy black hair spread down her back.

I smiled and reached around to grab a handful of her ass. "You can just call me Brod. I hope I don't disappoint."

"Oh, Mr. Kana—Brod! Oh, you're so gracious! Please ... I can't imagine being disappointed by you!" She squealed, looking down at my cock. "Oh my God, I can't believe I'm close enough to feel the heat coming off it!" She looked up at Tricia and the other three girls. "This monster's been inside Eva Haumann, Courtney Johnston, Amber Hanson, Desta Temitope—"

"I don't care what actresses he smashed, I want it inside me!" insisted the black girl. She was of average height and had a ridiculous hourglass figure with a tiny waist. Her jet-black hair came down to her ass and her complexion was a sort of café-con-leche color. If I saw her in a rap video, she'd look right at home. She extended a hand with long, painted fingernails. "Hey there, big guy. I'm Indira. And I'm very happy to meet you." I looked down at the crotch of the pink bodysuit-thing she was wearing. It had turned a darker magenta color and the patch was spreading.

My meaty hand engulfed hers. "I can tell."

She winked.

The Italian girl extended a timid hand. "Uh, hi! Wow. I'm um. I'm ... oh, gosh, sorry." She put her hand over her eyes.

Rana put her hand on the girl's shoulder. "It's okay, I understand."

"I'm Marta Marino," she finally managed, aggressively taking my hand and managing to meet my eyes. Hers were blue and her voluminous hair was wavy and jet black. She was short and petite, dressed fairly conservatively in a long skirt and short jacket. "I'm sorry, this is so overwhelming. I had no idea a man could be so ... uh ... much."

The last one, an athletic redhead with a sidecut, gave me a crooked grin. She wore long black leggings, a black midriff-bearing halter, and a choker. There were tattoos on her arms. "Wow."

I smiled. "Your name is 'Wow'?"

"Oh, right. I'm Octavia. Hi. Your dick's really big," she observed.

"Thanks."

Octavia was actually pretty tall for a girl. Over six feet. She came up to my forehead. She pointed at my dick. "They talk about you a lot at my college. It's funny."

"Why is it funny?"

She looked up at me. "Well, I think it's more the way they talk about you. Anyway, let's go."

I shrugged. "Okay then. I need three on my cock and one on each ball."

Indira shrugged and began stripping the pink bodysuit off, shrugging out of it, revealing a pair of heavy brown tits. I almost started drooling at her outrageous figure. She smirked at me, turning around and bending low to perk up her huge, round cheeks, each one bigger than her head.

The girls looked back and forth at each other. Rana fell to her knees and mushed her face into my right nut, not even bothering to remove her dress. Marta shuffled, looking at the other girls and back at my cock.

"It's still a dick, just a really big dick," said Octavia, now topless, patting her reassuringly. "Sucking dick isn't hard. ...Well, the guy is hard, but you know what I mean."

Marta leaned in and whispered to her.

Octavia paused with her pants around her knees. "Oh. Just follow our lead. Just pretend it's like ... a huge dog. A huge, drooly dog. That you're going to stuff inside yourself. Pet it, stroke it, feed it cheese."

Marta stared at Octavia for a long moment before chuckling.

Meanwhile, Tricia was now naked, gripping handfuls of my thick sack-skin, slurping loudly at a mouthful of it as Rana did the same on the other ball. I let out a rumbling groan. My nuts were beginning to churn in earnest. Rana put her ear to its surface.

"I can hear you making sperm! Oh-oh ... oh ... it's all true... Mmppphaahh!" She collapsed, mushing her face up against my ball, wrapping one arm around my thigh as her body twitched and her toes curled. I wasn't even sure when her shoes had come off, but I could see the light soles of her feet as she came hard.

Octavia and Indira looked over at Marta.

"That's a nice jacket. You don't wanna ruin it," said the former.

"Come on, get naked! Ain't no judgment here," said the latter.

"I ... I'm just..." She looked out at the crowd.

While I was distracted, a bunch of them had lost their outfits as well. I lowered myself to the stage's floor—which we'd sanitized before the show. Not that it was sanitary anymore. I laid back in my own still-warm spunk, feeling it squish under my shoulders. The girls closed in around me. Except Marta.

"Look, everyone's undressing," said Octavia, now completely nude herself. "Besides, look at me, I'm all shaggy and shit. Brod doesn't care, does he?"

I looked up at her fiery bush and the light fuzz caught by the stage-lights on her toned thighs. "I'm gonna wreck that Irish pussy."

"See? Although I'm only half Irish, Brod."

Marta bit her lip. Her heels clicked as she walked off-stage and down the steps.

Indira and Octavia watched her leave. Octavia shrugged. Indira came over to me, grinning before swinging one leg over my torso and squatting downward, putting her hands on her knees and jiggling her fat ass above my chin. It clapped. Her juices sprinkled my face.

She grinned over her shoulder. "You like that?"

"Fuck, how could I resist an ass like that?" I asked, reaching up and gripping her cheeks with my rough hands. I spread her thighs slightly so I could get a look at her dripping, drooling pussy. Clear nectar rolled down her inner thighs. "I can't wait to stretch out that little womb."