Brod: The Bachelorette Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmh, you better ruin me, boy," she purred.

Meanwhile, Octavia was leaning in toward my cock, wrapping her arms around it and rolling her hot tongue around its tip in circles, slurping loudly. Her toned arms were snug around its immense girth, her entire pale body slipping up and down its right side. She let out a lusty sigh. I could feel her breath on my glans. "Oh, my, do I love a cock so big I can hug it..." Her stomach was already swelling as she drank down syrupy precum by the cupful, steaming-hot nectar coating her throat. "Not that I've had experience with one before."

I caught motion in the corner of my eye.

"Welcome back," said Indira.

Octavia patted my cock's underbelly. "Hey! I saved some for you."

Marta was had returned and was completely nude now, her body paler than Octavia's.

Rana looked up from where she was working on my growing ball. "That's like saying you saved some salt water from the ocean for someone."

Octavia stared at her for a moment. "That was the joke."

"Oh, sorry."

I don't know why, but my gut told me Marta was going to be waxed, and she was. I didn't see a hair on her body. She was slender and not very voluptuous, nor was she toned. She knelt at my left hip. Indira sat on my stomach, giving me something to do with my hands as I gripped and kneaded her fat cheeks.

"Okay, show me what to do," said Marta.

Octavia hesitated. "Uh ... well, to be honest, this is not a normal dick."

I had to imagine that Indira was rolling her eyes. "No shit this ain't no normal dick. But it has the same anatomy layout of one."

"That's true. Okay. Uh. Well, with a normal guy you can just use your hands to get him off." Octavia made a pumping motion with her hand. "So same thing, but here we'll have to use our entire bodies."

"Yeah. And our tits," chortled Indira.

"Well not all of us can have Jessica Rabbit DNA," said Octavia. I felt her put her fingertips up under my glans, where the frenulum connected to it. "This spot is almost always really sensitive. Brod?" I felt her teeth as she actually bit my frenulum and pulled at it. Not hard enough to hurt, of course, but enough to get my attention.

"Mmmph! Oh, yeah." I felt a burble run through my cock's throat as the precum began to gush more quickly. Octavia's fingers began to rub underneath my glans.

Meanwhile, I felt Indira sliding her hand underneath my scrotum. Her painted fingernails, slender digits, and then her entire hand and part of her forearm slipped through the layers of slick, golden flesh to reach under my sack. "Okay. Under here, you got where his nutsack meets his body. You rub that, most guys love it." I felt her fingertips applying pressure to that spot.

I let out a long, resonant rumble from my chest. The closest to a purr I could manage. To think I was getting paid for this!

"But mostly, right now, I think it's fine if you just use your body to get him off." Octavia wrapped her arms around my cock.

I felt a second pair of arms wrap around it underneath hers. "Okay," said Marta, "that sounds simple enough."

Then I felt a pair of heavy tits mush against my cock's lowest part as Indira slid her ass up my chest, putting it just under my chin.

Octavia nodded. "Now follow our rhythm." She began to roll her hips sensuously, sliding her arms up and down the top foot of my cock while Marta slid her arms just under those.

I craned my neck to one side. I could see a thick, clear layer of syrup covering Marta's cheeks, smearing her makeup, rolling down her breasts and tummy. Craning my neck to the other side, I saw Octavia with clear ropes of pre connecting her face to my glans as she let out a moan, her swollen tummy mushing against my cock, her lips meeting its.

Marta leaned in and began to lap at my tip, eyeing Octavia. "Oh, my God, there's so much!" she panted. "I feel like I'm in a porno..."

Octavia pulled away from my cock, a bubble of pre inflating from her nostril as she spoke. "Trust me, this is better than any porn I've ever seen."

"Truth," agreed Indira. I could feel her hot tongue rolling over the topside of my cock above where her tits were slipping up and down. They weren't anywhere near big enough to encircle it, but they still felt good. And I could feel her fingernails under my sack as she massaged my taint.

Her fat ass bounced in my face, quivering. I slipped my hands through the fluid on my hips and rubbed handfuls of slick pre onto the skin, rough fingers digging into pliable flesh.

Down below, I could feel my balls were swollen enough to start engulfing my thighs. I knew from experience that they were each now bigger than yoga balls, 18-inches-plus a piece. Their heat gurgled atop my powerful thighs. Rana's plump body was pressed against one, her arms wrapped futilely around it as she moaned into its surface. I heard her mumble something about being in heaven.

Tricia was panting against my other nut, rolling her tongue in crazy zigzag patterns, trying desperately to taste every inch of it.

Meanwhile, Marta and Octavia's asses kept bouncing up and down as they slicked their pale bodies against my cock's sides, wrapping their arms around the 38-inch organ, each moaning loudly. Marta's belly was starting to look gravid, swelling up against my shaft. Octavia's was ahead of hers by about six months.

Indira's belly was swelling too, though at a far reduced rate as she only managed to catch the precum rolling down the shaft. Her pussy mound was as plush as her ass, and it leaked her sweet-spicy juice all over my neck. I tried to lean forward to lick it up, but her slit was just a bit too far. It was, however, close enough for its scent to fill my nose and its heat to warm my face. Pink peeked teasingly out from the darker brown of her lips.

I moved my hand upward and began sinking my sausage-sized finger into it. She let out a startled moan. "Ooh!" I grinned and began to pump the coarse digit in and out of her. I felt the wet heat as the silky confines squeezed my finger. I got her clit between the thumb and forefinger of my other hand and began to gently roll it, earning another happy gasp.

My balls kept swelling, passing the two-foot mark. That's when I heard feet on wood. A moment later, I felt two new bodies toss themselves onto my balls. Then two more. Gllllrrrglhh-rrmmmbbblllhh. They loved the attention, of course.

I felt another pair of arms wrap around my cock from one side, then another pair from the other. Claudette grinned over her shoulder at me, now completely nude, and from the other side, I saw a Chinese girl whose name I didn't know.

More of the audience came up on stage, standing over me, naked women glistening in the stage-lights. All around me, shining rivulets rolled down thighs of many colors.

And I was getting paid for this!

"I don't know how you expected us to sit down there and wait," said Riley, crossing her arms.

All this attention would have caused most guys to shrink. To falter. But here, I was in my element. Which was, apparently, a huge number of naked women. That's an element, right?

My nuts gurgled with enough vigor to vibrate the stage. I slid a second finger into Indira, making her moan loudly. I kept pumping her clit, now stroking it more vigorously. "Well I guess I have room for more."

"Your balls are like bean-bag chairs right now," said Elena.

I could certainly feel it. The pressure was ramping upward. My precum production was skyrocketing. My nuts rumbled volcanically.

The girls sensed it. I heard their collective chorus of sweet, ardent moans. I felt their slippery, squirming, naked bodies writhe against my balls. I felt their mouths slurping. More joined those already drinking up my precum. I looked upward. Mariam had decided it was time to lose her own dress. She now wore nothing but her heels.

Tightness increased. I could feel it as bucketfuls of goopy, yogurt-thick batter surged inside my nuts as hundreds of trillions of sperm fought to find their way out. Right now, my semen contained more sperm cells than the number of cells making up my body. And every single one was bashing its head against the inside of my testicles.

"Mmmmrrghh!" I groaned, feeling the electric fire radiating upward from my nuts. I fought back the reflex, the urge to let my load free. The rumbling became even more insistent, the entire stage vibrating under the raw power of my spunk-factories.

"Jesus, he's causing an earthquake with his balls," said someone.

"Brod! You motherfucking ultra-stud! Aaiigh!" Indira let out a whining moan. "Oooh! Aw fuck, I can't—" SKLLLRRTCH! SKLLLLLRRRTCH! SKLLLLLRRRTCH!

Surging, spraying liquid filled my field of vision and then I went blind as she began to orgasm, squirting her nectar all over my face and into my mouth. I lapped at it, swallowing it, enjoying her wonderful flavor. Her body writhed and twitched on top of mine.

I heard another woman cry out, then more of them. I don't know how many, but there were several orgasms erupting around me. By the time I could see again, most of the women were on their knees, fingering themselves. Claudette's tongue explored Tori's mouth. Elena had Riley in her lap, her fingers buried inside her pale pussy. An Asian girl had her ass in the air, slurping up the jizz covering the floor.

I let out a cry. "Sorry, ladies! Time to fill the tubs!" I grabbed Indira and rolled her off of me. That gave me my first look at Marta and Octavia in a while. Both of their bellies were bloated to ludicrous proportion, as if they'd each swallowed a beach ball. The other girls drinking my precum were less swollen, but still looked quite pregnant. I began getting to my feet, trying not to toss them violently aside as I rose.

My massive meter-plus cock swung as I got to my feet, its gargantuan 44-pound bulk slamming into the side of Rana's head and sending the chubby Desi girl tumbling over the stage. She cried out, clutching her head.

My jaw dropped. "Fuck, are you okay?!" I hoped I hadn't given another woman an unintentional concussion.

"Oh, better than okay!" she moaned, her hands moving to her pussy as she began to orgasm again.

Satisfied, I had to step over the titanic bulk of my nuts, each over a yard across. The ladies scattered. Marta tried to stand up, but her swollen stomach pulled her off balance and she collapsed against Octavia, bellies slapping together loudly. Octavia shoved her tongue down Marta's throat.

I got to the edge of one tub, looking out at the remaining audience. They were crowded around the stage now, looking up at me. Mariam had returned with a cart full of custom oversized wine glasses.

I had to plant my feet, groaning, leaning forward as I dragged my heavy nuts across the stage. My entire body worked just to move under the sheer weight of my swollen jizz-factories. With each step, I twisted the ball of my foot against the stage to clear some of the muck away, giving me more traction. A technique I'd been forced to learn after many hilarious spills.

My balls drew a tidal wave of spunk ahead of them. At the rear side, the women kept trying to fondle them. Finally I reached the tub. Its edge had a curved indentation on one side, custom-shaped to let me place my cock in it. I aimed my monster into the basin and grunted.

GLOOOORRRRMMBBBLH! SPLLRRRRRRRRSCH! A quake-like rumble. The sound of gallons of fluid being forced through capacious—but still insufficient—tubes. My cock's underbelly bloated. I felt its urethra stretch around an enormous column of seed.

BLOOOOOOOOORCH! It erupted, recoiling like a cannon. A Pringles-can-thick gout of boiling white sperm blasted into the tub with such force that it sprayed outward and upward, a shimmering fountain of white. The hot pearls of seed began raining down on me, the stage, the chairs, and the audience. The bartender had ducked down behind the bar—some of the goopy beads were flung that far.

The audience raised their arms and opened their mouths, as did the girls on stage.

"Mmmmmrrrmph!" SPLOOOOOOOORCH! My second wad. My cock erupted for several long, full seconds, that river of seed raging. Again, it rained sperm, coating the audience all over again, drenching the pile of clothes that had appeared off to the side. The level in the tub rose up and up.

My heavy balls were still sitting behind me, their heat warming my ass as they shrank at a very slow rate. Much slower than usual. The issue was that the women were following me, rubbing and slurping at my nuts, causing them to make more jizz as I was cumming.

I kept blasting and blasting, gushing wads stretching out my cock's throat. The jizz kept raining, a pearly maelstrom splattering around me in marble-sized droplets, coating all of us anew. I caught a glimpse of the bartender, who was shielding himself with a large umbrella. Smart.

Despite all the sperm that was escaping into the air, the tub was filling rapidly. Much faster than if it had been hooked up to normal water. Octavia sidled up next to me. "Holy shit."

"Hhhnkh! Yeah, I cum a lot," I grunted.

"I didn't notice," she clucked her tongue and shook her head. "Oh, dang!"

I looked down. The white rose up to the lip of the tub ... and then spilled over. My seed splattered loudly all over the floor around the tub, oozy sheets overflowing. I grunted and began to awkwardly shuffle sideways. SKLOOOOOORCH! My cock fired again, monstrous rope of jizz wending wildly toward the women still in the audience. Gallons of gunk splattered their faces, tits, and bodies, coating them in another inch of spunk. It dripped in huge globs from them, rolled down their backs, asses, and thighs. A few of them actually fell down, splashing into the semen under them!

I managed to get to the other tub just in time. My balls' retinue followed, desperately moaning, slurping, and groping. BLOOOOOOORCH! I blasted the tub and the cumstorm resumed. The formerly-black tiles and formerly-black stage were now dripping white, frosted like a cake, only the vertical edges (barely) visible. Most of the chairs toward the edges of the club were alright, but there was an immense splash zone.

SPLUUUUUURCH! SPLLUUUUUUUURCH! "Mmmpmh!" I grunted. In just a couple minutes, the other tub was overflowing, as well.

I still had a few more wads left in the tank, but my balls were now at a manageable size. I lifted my leg to let them swing in front of me, spun 180 degrees, and grinned at the crowd that had been lapping at my balls. A few of them had the presence of mind to shield their faces! BLUUUUUUUUURCH! I swept my cock from left to right, spewing my load all over their faces and bodies. Some voluntarily dropped to their knees. Then all of them did. I blasted another wad, another, one man to bukkake them all.

Finally, my balls stopped pumping. I sighed.

It took a long moment for the women to start getting their wits back. I ran a hand over my scalp, squeezing a huge dollop of cum out of my hair. Sklllrrssch.

The girls began wiping it out of their eyes and faces.

"Jesus!" said Tori.

"Jesus ain't have nothing to do with this," muttered Indira.

Tricia grinned. A glob of cum stretched as it fell from her nose. "I want to feel that going off inside me."

"You will," I chuckled. "And as you can see, I've provided free drinks."

But Octavia had already figured it out. She was by the edge of the stage, holding one of the big, custom wine glasses. They had a bunch of rhinestones encrusting the bottom and stem and said "GLASS GLASS GLASS" near the top. Moving down from that it said "Come at Liz's bachelorette party! 2018."

She turned the handle on one of the tub-spigots and filled it to overflowing with my seed. Staring at it for a long moment, she looked up at me and said "Are you sure you're not looking for a wife?"

I shrugged. "Like I told Amy. You'd piss off a lot of ladies."

Octavia shrugged back. "Fuck 'em."

"Already working on it."

She rolled her eyes and grinned. "As long as I get to watch."

The ladies began filing down to the sides of the stage to get their glasses and fill them with my cum. When they all had one, Riley climbed up onto one of the chairs and raised her glass.

"To Liz!

Soon, you'll have a wedding ring.

No more random ding-a-ling.

As a present before your wedlock,

We went and got you the biggest cock.

Until you become a Cane,

I want you to go insane.

Fuck, drink, and scream,

Show them we're obscene."

Riley pumped her glass in the air, spilling spunk on herself. "Glass girls do it best, motherfuckers! This is our night!" She howled and the other women joined into the screaming. To be frank, it was a bit painful. The women began clinking their glasses together and slurping hot mouthfuls of my thick sperm.

"To Liz!" screamed Tori.

"Liz!" agreed the rest of the crowd. They began clinking their glasses together while yelling "Liz!" over and over. I could smell the alcohol in the air. And while my spunk wasn't alcoholic, it did alter the mind. They were chugging it, going back for seconds, spilling it on themselves.

Tori jiggled up onto the stage and grinned at me. She half collapsed onto me, splatting her heavy tits against me. "Heeey, stud. When does the main event start?"

***

Sarkopheros Keeps Talking:

I can't believe it's been over a year since the last Brod. I'm sorry about the wait, but sadly, it was not something I could avoid.

This story would have also been out sooner, and I made announcements to that effect, but with the help of THE DONGSTAR, I discovered some drastic flaws within the original draft. While I cannot release a perfect story, I would rather wait a few days and release something that's of better quality if I see something that I can fix. But it also has to be balanced with time—since if I wait for perfect, it never comes out. I am sorry for the extra wait, but I feel it was worth it. We've all waited hundreds of days, so I figured a couple more would be alright for the sake of a better story.

As always, I love all my readers and your fandom is a big part of what keeps me going. You and my passion for these stories are the reasons I came back.

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2018. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.