All Comments on 'Brody & Michelle Ch. 03'

by dancepet20

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Stellar!!!

This is some serious diabetes inducing stuff you have here little miss. And that kiss, now that was some major Hollywood production. But that sarcastic humour of yours is making my deaf neighbour twitch!

I just can't express how much I enjoy your story, the perfect characters, the perfect setting, the perfect progression pace, the fucking perfect everything. They were made for each other and the slow falling in love is so sweet I don't have to buy sugar for the next 6 months. I don't know how you measure your chapters but they deliver just the perfect amount of story, emotions, humour, progress and personal growth that it keeps me glues to the chair 'till I'm done with it.

By now the 5* feel underrated for your work but it'll have to do.

'Till next time have my gratitude and wrath of my neighbour :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is fun

This is a really funny an compelling story. When's the next part comming?

dancepet20dancepet20over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks, guys! I really appreciate the feedback.

And... I honestly don't know when the next one will be. I work 7-3 everyday, and like writing at night, so... yeah. It’s a little difficult to find time for it.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
You're welcome

It's always nice to hear from the author and this time it's no exception.

As for the next part do not worry, when the inspiration and real life allow it'll come by itself. One must not rush perfection! We'll be here and await patiently then slobber all over it.

All I ask is that you promise to keep writing it as it's too good to let it go here :)

SAV12SAV12over 5 years ago
I LOVE THIS ROMANTIC STORY

SO FAR YOU HAVE NAILED THIS STORY 100%. THE SUTTLE BUILD UP OF ROMANCE AND SWEET TALK ARE FANTASTIC. THIS STORY IS MOVING AT JUST THE RIGHT PACE. I CAN'T HELP BUT ROOT FOR A HAPPY EVER AFTER FOR BRODY AND MICHELLE. PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS WELL THOUGHT OUT STORY.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous