Brody & Michelle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't talked to her in a while.I still need to call her and thank her for getting you to hang out with me at that party she had."

"Well, then I need to thank her for inviting you to that picnic thing she had in the park, even though I'm sure you were very uninterested in going."

"Thanks."

"Thanks back."

Michelle sighed.

"You really are tired, huh?" Brody asked.

"Yeah."

"Do you want me to let you go, so you can go to sleep?"

"No."

Brody smiled, then sighed himself. "This might be weird, but when you sound tired, you sound really cute. It makes me want to give you a hug."

"Oh my God. I hug would be great right now."

"Oh, yeah?"

"It would be so good. What are you wearing? Is it something soft?"

"Sweatpants and an old hoodie from high school."

"That sounds so comfy."

"It is. It's super fucking comfy."

Michelle then chuckled. "I just realized that instead of phone sex, we're having a phone snuggling session."

Brody laughed. "We are!"

"It's ridiculous."

"The only ridiculous thing is that you haven't told me what you're wearing yet."

Michelle smiled. "I'm wearing pajama pants with polar bears on them, and a Beatles' t-shirt my dad bought for me."

"Dang, girl. That sounds like perfect snuggling attire."

"Does it?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Tell me what you would do to me, if you were here."

"I'd lay down next to you, wrap my arms around you..."

"That actually sounds really nice," Michelle said snuggling into her pillow. "Would you rub my

back?"

"Of course I would. I'd nuzzle your cheek. Whisper sweet nothings in your ear about your stellar internal organs."

"Even my small intestine?"

"All of it. Every last organ."

"Thanks."

"What about you? What would you do to me if I were there?"

"Umm... I'd probably use you as a giant body pillow. I'd snuggle into your chest, and probably bury my feet under yours, because I'm one of those annoying people whose feet are always cold. And... I like your hair. I'd probably run my fingers through it..." Michelle tapered off.

"What sweet nothings would you whisper in my ear?"

Michelle yawned yet again. All the talk of snuggling was making her sleepy, and she was very close to drifting off. She just started rambling, "I don't know. Probably just stuff about how you're nice and sweet, and that I genuinely like you. I think you need to be told that. You seem to have a bit of a self-confidence issue."

Brody hadn't responded yet when Michelle then said, "Sorry again, Brody. I didn't mean to.. say all that. I'm tired. And I ramble when I'm tired."

Brody then chuckled lightly. "Yeah. You kind of do. This is the first time I think you've talked more than I have."

"Sometimes the impossible happens."

"And..." Brody started to say.

"Yeah?"

"You don't have to apologize. For what you said. Besides, I like hearing that you like me."

"I like you."

"I like you, too, but I'm going to let you go. I can tell you're about to fall asleep, despite it being only 10:00 at night."

"Okay. Thanks for calling me. You should do it more."

"You only want me to call you for round two of the hot phone snuggling session we just had."

"Oh, you got me."

"You're just so transparent," he teased. "Anyway, good night, Sugar Baby."

"Oh, no," Michelle groaned.

"See you soon, hopefully."

"I'll text you tomorrow."

"Okay. Good night.

"Good night, Brody."

12