All Comments on 'Brody & Michelle Ch. 05'

by dancepet20

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Please continue, great fucking story

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 8 years ago
Easter bunny is early this year

This was cute, sensual, realistic yet insanely hot all at the same time! I just can't get enough of them together, and now everyone else is catching on how much they actually really like each other. The whole relationship is only getting better and better, the added realism of tough life making is superb, and they didn't even have sex for real yet. The amount and level of jokes increased and rarely went through a paragraph that didn't make me chuckle at least once, thank you for that!

Of course the Darling family deserves special mention as they all seem to be somewhat special, Penny the responsible teenager (dam rare find theses days), Jude the gay that attracts hot chicks and isn't opposed to having kids with them, little wonder Brody is fitting so well with them. He should just move in!

The length and story progression more than makes up for the time gap between chapters so don't sweat it, we all have normal lives and fully understand that real life comes in the way. We appreciate it whenever you post a new one and patiently await the next one.

For this one I'll have to go with 5*, sorry it's just not worth more right now ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yay!

Fabulous. Brody is annoying and it would be nice if he could move past his pushiness and need for reassurance. I hope what you've created in this (great) chapter will help with that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for sharing such a well written story so far. please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic!

You have got an amazing story! The characters, the word play, and of course the reality of everything is wonderful. Excellent writing, too!

dancepet20dancepet20about 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you all for the feedback! It means so much to me!

To the one anon, I'm sorry you think Brody’s annoying. Well, I mean, I think he's annoying, too, but in a harmless kind of way. I do agree that he's pushy. Hopefully, he'll calm down a bit.

And, as always Captain Fap, thanks for your glowing reviews. You’re always too good for me, but I love it.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 8 years ago
You're welcome

I only praise what I see based on how it makes me feel, and I very much like what I read from you. So I should be the one saying thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Not trying to rush, but how's the next chapter coming along?

dancepet20dancepet20almost 8 years agoAuthor
Hey, guys.

So a lot has happened. I have quit two jobs, moved to a different state, and started two new jobs in the past couple months. Needless to say, I have been busy between all of that, and I have honestly not put in any time for writing. Now that I’m settled, I'm hoping to start writing again soon.

I don’t really know when I will have the next chapter up, but it's been a long while, and I figured I owed ya'll an update.

Sorry, and thanks for reading my story. It truly means a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great

Great story. Looking forward to reading more

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 7 years ago
Keep it up girl

Real life takes fore no matter what, so take time to fix all you need and come back when the creative streak surges once more. We'll be here waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This is fun; a nice pair of protagonists, and a quirky sense of humour. I hope you manage to find time for more.

SAV12SAV12about 4 years ago
WELL FOUR YEARS LATER

NO CONTINUATION. I GUESS THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY. I ALSO SEE THIS IS THE ONLY STORY FROM THE AUTHOR, SO I GUESS HE NO LONGER WRITES TO COMPLETE HIS STORY. THAT'S A SHAME BECAUSE A PERFECT FIVE RATING WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE, BUT AN INCOMPLETE IS ALL I GIVE NOW.

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlkabout 2 months ago

loved the first several chapters. last 2 too gay for me. 1 star for this 1 too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous