Brody & Michelle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn," he moaned out. The girl really took to instruction. He closed his eyes and thought about how quickly she started playing with her tits when he told her to while he was fingering her, and he jerked.

"Brody, will you come for me, please?" she asked so sweetly, Brody opened his eyes and met hers. She smiled at him, and ran her thumb over the head of his cock again. "Please?"

And that's what did it for him. It was her sweet, pretty face asking him so politely to come for her. His come shot up, but most of it just ended up on her hand, some of it on her arm. She didn't move immediately to clean it off like other girls had, though. She stopped stroking him, but ran her fingertips up and down his cock slowly, then made one last trip to his balls to lightly rake her fingernails across them again, before gingerly tucking him back into his boxers. She leaned over to kiss him, and then reached over to grab a tissue from her nightstand and clean his come off of her.

She laid down next to him and looked at her ceiling. She wasn't saying anything. Just staring serenely. "Thanks, Michelle," he said to her.

"You're welcome, Brody."

"Umm... should I go now, or...?"

"What?" she looked over at him, frowning. "No! I give you an orgasm, then you book it?" she asked mostly teasing, but a little serious. Did he want to leave her already?

"Oh my God. No," he quickly denied. "You were just laying there, and it's getting late. Well, for you, anyway. I didn't know what you wanted. You know I would lay here with you forever, right?"

She then snuggled into him. "I don't think I need you to lay here with me forever, but a little longer would be nice."

"Okay," Brody said, wrapping his arms around her. "I'll stay a little longer, then."