Broken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well really I'd just like to get inside you myself," Robert said with a sigh.

"I'm sorry," I said with a frown, "But I think you're too big for this ride."

I couldn't believe what had just come out of my mouth. I looked over at Ed, expecting a harsh glare. Instead, he had his nose in a text book working on homework that he skipped out on, and I was lucky that Jamie had already left for class.

"I think you'd be surprised," Robert said, then cleaned his bowl and left the room taking one last look at me before he went.

My pussy was actually wet. I hadn't exactly been getting a ton of action from Ed, but that wasn't his fault. If I had let Ed do anything to me, I'm absolutely certain I wouldn't have stopped. It was for my own good really. What was odd though, was the fact that giving Ed a hand job, even teasing Ed didn't really get me going anymore. Honestly the only time I got really horny was when we played the game at the bar.

Trying to think about something else, anything else, I started scrolling through my phone. As I starred at the screen looking through apps, I got an alert. I had set a reminder. It said that one week from today was our one year anniversary. Suddenly it hit me that was how I could make up the last 24 hours to Ed. I would finally give myself to him.

As I got up from the table my spirits finally up again, Ed's phone rang. I glanced at the caller ID, I promise I'm not one of those girls, I was just curious as to who was calling Ed this early. The number wasn't programed into Ed's phone but what I did recognize, was that the number was from his home town. I figured it was a relative or something. I knew he had a cousin who wanted to come visit the campus. I thought it would be nice to give him some space, so I decided to clean out the sink and do the dishes.

Before I could even fill the sink with water, I heard something hit the floor. I turned to see Ed sitting limp in the chair, his phone on the ground. Rushing to his side I started to shake him worried he was choking, but all he said was, "She's dead."

Turns out the she he was talking about was his mother. His aunt had been the one who called. Apparently she was the victim in a hit and run less than 200 feet from her own home. I packed Ed's suitcase and took him to the airport. The entire way he kept apologizing because he would miss our anniversary. I'm not sure which was worse. The fact that he was apologizing or the fact that he remembered and I had to have my phone tell me about it. Either way I told him the truth, I told him not to worry about that, and that I'd be here when he got back. I was impressed with the fact that he got the university to suspend his grades until he got back. I wasn't at all impressed though, by the fact that he chose this moment to finally give me a key to his house.

"I want you keeping my bed warm for me," he told me as he kissed me and went to the security check point.

"I will," I yelled back reluctantly,

I know he was trying to be nice. He knew how much I didn't like my roommates, and thought it would be nice to having somewhere to go even when he's gone. If he knew what he was really asking though, he would have told me his house was off limits. I made up my mind then and there that I would only go over there for 2 things. When I was ready to fall into bed and sleep, and when Ed wanted to Skype.

The first day everything went well. I showed up at his house 15 minutes before he was supposed to be online, and to my relief no one else was home. I used the time to put on make-up I wanted to look extra pretty for him to keep his spirits up. When he finally got online though I was no help at all, and he only talked for a few minutes. Slightly disappointed I slipped into Ed's bed gripped his pillow tight and fell asleep.

I got up early the next morning and left before anyone else was awake. I was still sticking to the plan. That is until Ed changed everything. It was the middle of the day and he had a question. I didn't understand why he couldn't ask me over the phone, but I wanted to be there for him in his time of need.

When I stepped out of my apartment that afternoon, a chill ran over me. When I heard the forecast I knew they said something about a storm but this was crazy. It was the middle of the day but the clouds made it seem like the sun had already gone down. I wasn't from the area but I knew that this weather could be vicious.

It wasn't 5 minutes after I got to Ed's house that the clouds opened up. It was raining so hard I couldn't see the other side of the street. I suddenly found myself wishing I had also borrowed Ed's truck keys, because there was no way I could walk back until it stopped. Just the thought of being stuck here put a damper on my day. Like a trooper though, I slipped into Ed's room fired up his computer and logged into Skype. After a few minutes of weighting, Ed's smiling face was staring back at me. As soon as we both said hello though, lightning lit up the room, thunder shook the entire house, and the power clicked off.

Frantically I tried the power button on the computer over and over again. I knew it wouldn't work but I had to try something. When it became painfully obvious that the power wasn't coming back on, I texted Ed and told him I'd Skype him again when the power came on, then slumped back into his bed.

I was so comfortable in the darkness that I almost forgot that I was at Ed's until I heard someone moving in the hall. Thinking that it was probably Jamie trying to get the power going, I just up from the bed and ran into the hall. Of coarse it wasn't Jamie. Standing in the hallway, in nothing but his boxers, was Robert.

"I thought I was here alone," he said with a smile.

I just stood there, completely silent, hoping that he would leave me alone.

"I was getting ready to hook up my battery pack to the TV in the living room and watch a movie," he said sounding legitimately indifferent.

It took me a minute to think it over, but I decided that it was better than sitting in the dark doing nothing.

"Fine, but I need you to know that nothing else is going to happen between us, I'm with Ed and I honestly love him," I said with as stern a voice as I could muster, "And get dressed, I'm not sitting next to you like that."

Robert gave a nod and then headed off towards his bedroom. A few minutes later he emerged fully dressed, holding an enormous battery pack that looked more like a car charger than anything. I sat down on the couch and waited as he hooked everything up and popped in a movie. When he was all done he sat down next to me. It was a little closer than I would have preferred, but he had sat closer than this long before things had changed. The movie started, it was some war movie that I had absolutely no interest in, but Robert seemed engrossed. So I was actually a little surprised when he spoke.

"I really wish things had turned out different," he said.

I wasn't going to touch that loaded question with a ten-foot pole.

"I know there can't be but I felt something between us, even just a kiss, one kiss just to see what could have been" he almost whispered.

In the darkness he couldn't see me rolling my eyes, what was between us was your massive cock. I had to admit to myself that he might be right though, there was a spark there and it was no use denying that. Lost in thought I didn't notice that the room lit up brighter than ever from a nearby bolt of lightning. I almost jumped out of my skin when the thunder that followed rattled the foundation. I let out a tiny scream and buried my face in Robert's chest.

I was practically in his lap now. My arms were wrapped around him tightly almost digging into his skin. I felt his chest moving as he laughed. I wanted to let go, I needed to let go, but yet I just held onto him. Every fiber of my being was electric as I looked up into his eyes.

"Sorry," was all I could muster as I let go my grip on him, but I didn't move from his lap.

His eyes were locked onto mine. It was as if he was staring into my soul.

"You know I don't think one kiss could be that bad," I whispered.

With grueling slowness, he leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. I felt fireworks exploding somewhere in the universe that was my body. I kept my lips closed but is tongue pressed its way through. Instantly my tongue grasped his and I melted into his chest. His hands found my hips as he lifted me up and sat me back down straddling him. My hands moved around under his shirt feeling his muscles. I kept telling myself this wasn't that bad. I would find the right time to tell Ed, but he wouldn't be too upset considering the circumstances. I mean all I was doing was making out.

As my tongue continued to wrestle with Robert's though, Ed slipped further and further from my mind. I got tired of reaching my hands under Robert's shirt, so I grasped it with both hands and quickly pulled it over his head. I pulled away from his kiss and just admired his body, slowly, gently, running my fingers across every inch of his chest, abs shoulders and arms. My pussy was already throbbing. I planted my lips on his, then slowly moved down his body kissing every inch of him on the way.

When I got down to his abs, I slid off of his lap and onto my knees in front of him. My breath was ragged as I reached for his belt buckle. Slowly I undid his pants and pulled them free. The only thing left between me and my prize were a pair of black boxers. I bit my lip and looked up at Robert as I reached my hand through the fly and wrapped my hand around his cock. My jaw dropped as I pulled it out. I had felt it through his jeans, and I had seen it flaccid, but this was something else entirely. He was easily as big around as my wrist and sporting at least 10 inches.

Almost instinctively my hand started pumping up and down as I stared. When I looked up at Robert's face he was completely indifferent. I brought my free hand to my mouth and spit on it before moving it to his cock as well. As I stroked it faster and faster I stood up and pressed my lips to Robert's again. I shoved my tongue into his mouth and felt his meet mine.

I stroked it until I couldn't take it anymore. I broke the kiss, dropped down to my knees and slowly moved my mouth down to his cock. I licked the head seductively and smiled up at Robert but he still didn't seem to care. God that pissed me off, but rather than wanting to stop, I just wanted to do more. I was going wipe that stupid look form his face.

Taking the head of his cock into my mouth I could feel my pussy dripping. I licked my tongue all around his head until it was sopping wet and then started taking his cock into my mouth. I could barely take half it in my mouth before I felt it hitting the back of my throat. I tried to push another inch in, but I just couldn't do it. I pulled it out with a gasp. Strings of drool were dripping from my mouth as I drew it back in. I bobbed my head up and down as deep as I could while one hand tickled his balls and the other stroked his long hard shaft.

"Damn you know how to suck a cock," Robert finally said, "You suck Ed's cock like this?"

I tried to smile with his cock still in my mouth, before slipping it out and saying, "I haven't sucked Ed's cock," in a mischievous tone.

"I actually feel kinda bad for the guy all of a sudden," Robert said with a laugh as he put his hand on the back of my head.

I laughed, or at least tried to laugh as much as I could with that enormous cock in my mouth. The mention of Ed's name I worried I would feel bad, but instead it just made me more horny. I started viciously bobbing my head up and down, Robert took the sign and with both hands on my head started pushing his cock deeper.

"You're so damn big," I moaned as I let his cock flop free for a split second.

"Keep sucking like that and I'm going to have to reward you," Robert growled.

With my hand on his balls I could tell he was getting close. The thought of pulling away crossed my mind, but that's all it was, a thought. My only real option was to take his cum in my mouth. I started moaning at the thought of it.

"Cum for me," I said and then slipped his cock as deep into my throat as I could.

That seemed to push him over the edge. His cock jerked and then I felt a stream of hot liquid race down my throat. The next few shots filled my mouth to the brim and then some. He yanked his cock free from my mouth as it continued to spew forth its creamy white treasure. One, two, three more times his cock spewed forth covering my cheeks and chin, before he finally let the last few drops drip onto my shirt.

I smiled up at him before opening my mouth to show off my prize. Swirling my tongue around in the pool that was my mouth I was amazed. His cum was unlike any other I had tasted; it was slightly sweet with none of the tang I associate with the gooey white liquid. I closed my mouth and swallowed the entire load before using my finger to scrap my face clean, dripping the last few drops into my mouth and savoring each one.

The next thing I knew, Robert wrapped his large hands around my hips and threw me down on the couch. His fingers moved with amazing grace as he unbuttoned my jeans. Before I could blink he had them down around my ankles. Rather than fighting him, I pointed my toes making it easier to pull them the rest of the way off. I lifted my hands over my head, ready for him to remove my shirt, but that wasn't his plan. He ran his fingers along my thigh and under my boyshorts, moving them to the side.

"Someone's a naughty girl, getting this wet, sucking the cock of her boyfriends roommate," Robert said.

Just hearing him say that I could feel my pussy throbbing even more. I wanted him, I wanted bad, I couldn't speak, I just looked at him longingly. He ran a finger along my pussy lips. My eyes rolled back in my head and I moaned loudly. He lowered his head towards my pussy. When his hot breath started brushing against my pussy I could have finished, but I wanted more. I reached my hands down to him hair, but he grabbed a hold of my wrists and backed away.

"No," I breathed.

Robert wasn't listening to me though. He was holding my wrists a little too tightly in one hand, as he got to his knees and lined up his cock with my pussy. So many things were going through my head. I wanted to scream them all at once. We couldn't do this, everything up to this point was bad, but I could explain it away to Ed, this was too much. Not to mention that he wasn't wearing a condom. Could I stop him if I tried? Could he fit it in if I gave in?

That was the thought that won out. I spread my legs wider and hooked my ankles behind his back. I wanted to ask him to take off my shirt, but I clearly wasn't in the position to ask anything. I threw my head back in pleasure as he again pulled my panties to the side, only this time the head of his cock began to press against the outside of my pussy, but he just stopped there. He was smiling down at me, a smug look on his face.

"Do you want me to keep going," he asked.

"Yes," I rasped breathlessly.

"What do you want," he asked.

"I want you to keep going," I said quietly.

His cock moved away from my pussy. I looked up at him in concern; he just looked at me without emotion.

"Tell me exactly what you want, or we're done here," he said.

"I want your cock inside me," I said under my breath.

"I thought you had a boyfriend," he said, "Don't you want his cock inside you."

"I want you both," I said, trying to think what he wanted to hear.

That apparently did the trick, he leaned in and pressed the head of his cock to my pussy again, only this time he didn't stop there. Slowly my pussy lips spread apart accommodating his enormous girth. He was slow and gentle, leaving just the head in for a moment before he started inching his cock into me. It was absolutely amazing. I had never felt anything so big before.

All the fear from before was gone. There was no pain, just ecstasy, my pussy was so dripping wet that his cock slid in without effort. It was as if my pussy was meant for his cock and I just never knew it. I looked down when he stopped, amazed to see that his entire cock had disappeared into my pussy.

Robert was slowly pumping his cock back and forth now. I was rocking my hips to meet his strokes. When he finally released my wrists I instantly moved my hands to my breasts rubbing them in absolute pleasure.

"You like my big cock," Robert asked.

"Yes," I answered instantly, "Yes, I love your cock."

"How good is my cock," he asked.

"It's amazing, absolutely amazing," I moaned.

He started thrusting harder and faster, getting deeper into my pussy than I thought was humanly possible.

"Do you still want to fuck Ed," he asked.

"No," was all I said.

"Why not," he asked

"His dick isn't as amazing as yours" I almost screamed, "Now fuck me harder, fuck me hard with your amazing dick!"

He did just that, he ravaged my pussy unlike any other man ever had. I was getting so incredibly close to my orgasm that no other thoughts could possibly exist inside my head. I wanted him inside of me, I needed him inside of me, I needed him to give me this feeling.

"I'm so close, fuck me with your big cock Robert," I screamed.

I was slamming his cock deep into my pussy. Every stroke I could feel his balls slapping against my ass.

"I'm gonna cum bitch, I'm gonna cum for you," Robert growled.

"Yes, give me your cum, fill me up," I said out of breath, "Cum with me."

I wrapped my legs around him as tightly as I could and arched my back upward pressing my pussy up against his cock as hard as possible.

"I'm cummmminng," I screamed, "Oh god I'm cumming, I'm cumming on your magnificent dick."

My hips were twitching uncontrollably as he continued to thrust into me. I reached one hand down and started rubbing his balls. He was so close and I was going have his cum in my pussy, I wanted nothing more in that moment.

"Here it comes slut, I'm gonna fill up your pussy," he was growling, "how does it feel to have your boyfriends roommate filling your pussy?"

"Amazing," I answered instantly.

And it was. It was amazing feeling his warm seed filling me up. I could feel his cock twitch inside with he rocket of cum that he shot. It was a good 45 seconds before it finally stopped. He left it inside of me for another minute, as my pussy continued to convulse with my own orgasm. I was rolling all around his cock gripping him tight, pulling him deeper.

When he did pull out, he stood up, and looked down at me. My face still had his cum on it, my shirt was covered, and my panties were drenched as his cum spilled out of me. He admired his handy work for a minute then said, "You're my bitch now," then gathered his clothes and walked off.

I'm not sure how long I laid there unmoving with nothing but the sound of the rain and thunder to keep me company. I was reveling in my own pleasure, only stopping to think about how empty my pussy felt without Robert inside of me. I looked over the edge of the couch listened. I heard the shower running and saw that the bathroom door was wide open. I tried to stand, but my legs felt like jello. When I finally got to my feet, I wasn't so much thinking about where I was going I just followed my instincts. I stopped outside the bathroom and looked to the other side of the hall. I could see Ed's bed laying empty and dark. Somewhere deep inside me a voice was screaming and fighting to be heard. It was mad as hell and it was going to flood me with guilt later, but right now my pleasure was easily winning out.

I stepped into the bathroom, quickly took off my cum crusted shirt and dropped it at my feet. As I made my way to the shower, I reached around and unclasped my bra, letting it fall in my wake. Just outside the shower curtain I stopped. I hooked my thumbs under the waistband of my panties, and gently pushed them down until they slipped off. My eyes fluttered with pleasure at the feeling of Robert's cum running out of my pussy and down my leg. I licked my lips, pulled back the curtain and stepped in.