Broken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck it, I don't care, I need your big cock inside me," the girl was screaming.

"So what are you saying," Robert badgered.

"I'm saying you fuck me better than he does, your cock is better, I only want you to fuck me from now one," she was saying as the door to the stall shook.

"Can I fuck you when ever I want," Robert asked.

"Whenever, wherever, how ever, I'm your big cock slut, my pussy is yours and yours alone," she moaned, "Fuck me all the time please, just say you'll forgive me."

Ed's head peaked over the wall. He couldn't believe what he saw, he almost slipped off the seat.

Robert and I looked up in unison at the noise. I gave a little insane smile in response to Ed's crazed expression.

"What do you have to say to Ed," Robert asked me.

"I'm sorry Ed, I really love you sweety, I'm Robert's now," I said as I bounced up and down on Robert's dick.

Ed was frozen to the spot. Staring down in horror at the scene before him.

"My pussy needs his cock, it needs otherwise I feel so empty inside," I said as my eyes started to glaze over.

"Where do you want me cum Heather," Robert growled.

"In my pussy," I yelled, then looked up at Ed, "He's going to cum in my pussy and I'm going to cum with him, watch as I cum Ed, watch me as I cum on his dick!"

I started slamming my pussy down onto Robert's cock. I was matching his strokes, thrusting down harder and harder. I could feel it coming. The most intense orgasm of my life was about to take me. I slammed my pussy down and started grinding my hips around on his crotch. It wasn't until I looked up at Ed though that it happened.

"Look Ed, I'm cumming, I'm cumming all over his dick, your roommates dick is giving me the best orgasm of my life," I cried out.

"Here it comes," Robert growled.

"Yes fill me up, fill my pussy," I screamed without moving my eyes from Ed's, "He's cumming into my womb Ed, his cock is causing me to overflow."

After a Robert eventually pulled his cock from my pussy, leaving me there empty, I looked up at Ed. I smiled and told him, "I really do love you Ed, but I belong to Robert now," and walked out of the bathroom.

That night Robert and I made sure that Ed was awake before having some of the wildest sex we had ever had. Robert made sure to egg me on so that I screamed loud enough for half of the block to hear. I had two of the best orgasms of my life that night and that was just the beginning.

After we were done though I slipped into Ed's room. I did my best to slip his boxers off without waking him. As much as he had to have hated it, he was hard as a rock in his sleep. I slipped under the covers and started sucking his cock. It was a few minutes before he finally woke up. He lifted up the covers and looked at me more confused than ever.

"It's okay sweety, you were just having a dream," I told him.

Relief swept over him.

"And don't worry, Robert it was okay!"