Broken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The first two hours primarily consisted of her pleading, screaming, and begging -- followed by another hour of urgent moans and what sounded much like cries of pleasure, although we can't be sure. That was followed by whimpering, sobbing and some god-awful sounding screeches -- and then finally, silence. I imagine it didn't even end when she passed out. Durian doesn't care much if the object of his affection is awake, or not."

I tried to speak even though I knew I'd probably be punished, but I was so horror-stricken by his words that I couldn't produce any sound. I stared at Raul like I was a paralyzed rat and he was a giant snake.

"I went in the following morning to check that he hadn't killed her by mistake, and you know what I found? She was sprawled on the floor where he'd discarded her after using her all night, covered with dried cum, her pussy sopping wet, clit protruding a good two inches -- she was a total wreck! Both, her pussy and mouth lips, were pouty and swollen, her new tits and nipples raw, and bite-marks practically covered every square inch of her body. Knowing Durian's proclivities I was curious, so I flipped her over and checked her anus." He laughed ugly. "Man, her poor little asshole was gaping so wide-open you could've pushed a tea-cup in there!" He laughed again.

I placed my hands to the cushion, ready to heave myself up and charge him, but reason overcome my anger just a second before I launched myself, as I realized I was still fastened to the couch arm. Until I figured out how to get free of the cuffs I was helpless. Movement out of the corner of my eye confirmed that Durian was nearby, just waiting for his chance.

Raul chuckled. "Go ahead. Do it. Durian will have your asshole looking just like hers did that morning, after he broke her for me."

I settled back, waiting my chance. Somehow I had to get Susan out of this. Raul smiled like he'd known all along I wouldn't do anything, and then he went on. "Have you heard of the Stockholm Syndrome? That's when the captive treats the victim so savagely that when he stops and starts treating them nice, they subconsciously think their captive is a savior, sometimes even falling in love with them. That's what happened to the news mogul's daughter, Patty Hearst."

He laughed again, a cold and ugly sound. "Susan loves me now. All you have to do is look into her eyes every time she looks at me, and you can see it. Even if you called the cops she'd just tell them the same thing -- she wants to be here. Shit Brad, she can't keep her hands off me for fear I'll give her back to Durian again. She'll do anything I tell her. Want to see?"

"No. No, please. I believe you. Leave her alone, please."

"Well, you'll see soon enough anyway when our guests arrive in a few minutes. Behave or I'll have Durian drag you to the guest room, and you won't like what happens next. After a night or two in Durian's bed, you will be psychologically changed as a man. You won't even be a man anymore. You'll be a compliant bitch, at his beck and call anytime he wants you. After a while, you'll deceive yourself into believing that you want it too -- that you enjoy it -- and that's when you'll understand where Susan is in her mind now -- broken." Raul smiled at Susan as he said that, and she smiled back sweetly.

Still smiling, he tenderly stroked her cheek as she lovingly rubbed her face against his palm. "I've kept her longer than any of the others. Something about her appeals to me -- beautifully innocent and unspoiled -- something that pushes my buttons for sure. I know I'll eventually tire of her. Then maybe I'll let Durian have her until he uses her up." He patted her cheek tenderly. "Shame, really."

He looked across at me with a cold, evil glare. "We have some high-class houses in Asia. The Japanese are fascinated by tall beautiful blondes. They have the money to buy them, too." Carman had left the room while I was focused on Raul, but Durian remained in the shadows watching. Carman came back after a few minutes, placing a small glass of the greenish tea beside me.

"Drink," she said.

I started to shake my head, but she stared pointedly at the hulk standing nearby, so I took a sip. "More," she said.

I took another sip and that seemed to satisfy her for the moment. She sat down on the couch beside me, unzipped my pants and reached inside. She wore white, above-the-elbow length gloves that felt like velvet against my dick. I responded instantly. Vigorously shaking my head for her to stop, she just smiled and kept right on, anyway. I had one free hand so I could've slapped her, but I knew the ramifications of doing that all too well, so I just tried ignoring what she was doing. Soon, my cock was turgid! I could hear Raul chuckling somewhere in the distance.

"Oh, you naughty cuckold," she muttered, continuing her administrations. "How bad! And with your little wife sitting right there looking at you, too!"

I looked up and saw Susan staring at us. I shook my head in denial muttering, "No. I don't . . . want . . ."

But Carman's mouth was suddenly on me, sucking so gently, tugging and pulling the cum from my testicles, her tongue sliding up and down my cock until I felt my balls were churning the same as the last time this had happened. I groaned silently. How had I let this happen again? Please, not again. Just before I shot my load she stopped and leaned back wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, smiling.

Then the doorbell chimed softly, announcing the arrival of their guests. Carman and Raul stood and moved towards the entrance to greet their guests, leaving Susan and I alone, except for the silent hulk standing almost invisible in the shadows of the hallway.

"Susan?" I whispered hoarsely. She was still looking at me, her eyes more alert now that Raul was gone. "Susan, do you hear me?"

"Hello, Brad," she said softly.

"Oh baby, we have to find some way to get away."

"I can't."

"Why? I'll help you!" I realized how ridiculous that sounded, me being secured to the couch's arm by handcuffs, my cock pointing towards the ceiling. "I'll figure out something. Trust me."

"No. You go. I can't leave. I love you, Brad. I'm sorry."

A loud crowd entered the room. Everyone seemed to be talking at once, clear that they were comfortable with each other. Susan's eyes slowly slid away from me and I saw she now gazed up at Raul with something akin to adoration. The realization of what he'd told me sank in. Maybe she did love him in some quirky manner. I refused to use the term, broken. Her adoring look felt like a dull knife straight through my heart.

Three strange couples accompanied Raul and Carman, and I emphasize the word "strange." There was a lean blonde in a formal white gown and expensive jewelry. She seemed to be with a short fat man about fifty. A gorgeous chocolate-skinned woman glided in. She was well over six-feet tall, looking like an African warrior princess. She was followed by a mountain of a man, his flat expressionless face blacker than ink.

There was an old man who appeared around eighty. He'd probably once been a large man once, but was now shrunken with age, his face a cadaver of what had been, hands nothing more than bones with large veins. Lips that looked like bloodless liver and receding gum-lines made his large teeth appear like tombstones inside the repulsive mouth. A small woman with raven black hair and an angelic face walked meekly behind the entourage, her head bowed. All the others were laughing and enjoying themselves but she was silent, her eyes remaining downcast. All the newcomers wore formal evening attire, the men in black or white tux and the women in full evening gowns and long gloves that covered the entire arm.

After a few moments I saw that my initial impression had been wrong. The small mousey woman with angelic face belonged to the big black guy, now clear that she was submissive and he was her master. I'd read about that but had never seen it, recognizing it only when the black man placed a leather collar around her slim neck. Keeping her eyes averted, she'd smiled and softly whispered "Thank you."

The men all looked like escapees from a freak show. The women were absolutely gorgeous, especially the blonde who was much more beautiful than I had initially thought -- in fact I quickly realized she was achingly beautiful. She was apparently with the fat man, and the chocolate warrior princess seemed to be with the old living cadaver. Go figure. As I said, a strange bunch! None seemed remotely surprised, or even interested that I was sitting there handcuffed to a couch, with a raging hard-on protruding from my fly.

Raul sat down beside Susan, leaned forward and said something much too soft for me to hear. I groaned as I watched her unzip his fly and lovingly remove his large flaccid cock, kneading it like soft dough as it stiffened. I felt sick, unable to control the involuntary jerking of my own cock. Wanting to scream and curse but afraid to do so for fear of reprisal, I watched like a forgotten and non-participating spectator in this group.

They played several risqué adult games, seeming to enjoy them immensely, each act involving sex of some kind. It was clear they were working themselves into some sort of climatic finale. In one game, they blind-folded all the women except Susan, and they had to identify the men simply by sucking their cocks. I was surprised at how accurate their guesses were. Susan watched with apparent interest, but did not participate -- except to willingly take Raul's penis into her mouth for very short intervals, every few minutes.

Carman didn't play either. She sat beside me, stroking, and sometimes working my cock with her mouth until I almost, but never quite got off. My balls ached, the pain making it difficult to concentrate. I lost track of what was going on until the small mousey woman stood and dropped her gown in a puddle around her feet. She was nude under it, pussy shaved smooth, her tits clearly one of Carman's expert reconstructive jobs. The breasts were almost perfect!

Placing a thick pillow under her butt, she blind-folded herself, and lay on her back, spreading her legs wide. She must have been a dancer because she was able to spread her legs until each ankle touched the floor, her wet vagina open and pink for all to see. I tried to look away but my eyes kept coming back to her of their own accord. Placing a hand inside each knee, she held her legs in that splayed position, closing her eyes and waiting.

The old man moved over to her holding a leather riding coupe. Grinning evilly, he dangled the leather tails into her face, trailing them across her cheeks and blind-folded eyes, caressing her chin with them and on down to her breasts, as she strained to get away from it. He slapped her nipples with the small whip, first one and then the other, each stroke growing harder. The girl shuddered violently as the strokes grew firmer across her breasts and soft belly, moaning and twisting in desperation, finally thrashing uncontrollably. He suddenly brought the whip down savagely, striking her open vagina, the loud slap as it struck her wet flesh echoing around the room. She screamed loud enough to raise the dead, causing me to bolt upright on the couch!

"If she does that again, Alfred" the black man said, "stuff your shorts in her mouth."

"Or your cock," Raul said, as they all laughed.

The old man was breathing hard from exertion, spittle staining his liver-like lips, a wild gleam in his mean, watery eyes. Everyone in the room seemed transfixed by what they were observing. I watched him whip her breasts and vagina for the next ten or fifteen minutes, horrified until I realized her screams were not being caused by the pain he was inflicting, but by pleasure! She was enjoying this! The blows continued to fall at an increasing rate of speed and intensity, until they reached a crescendo. Suddenly she clamped her thighs together and drew up into a fetal position, her entire body quivering violently as she moaned and thrashed around as though dying. It was plain she was climaxing from the abuse!

Except for a collective deep breathing from the group, a lengthy silence followed, and then it was broken by applause. "Great show, Al!" Raul said, standing, his huge cock flopping out in front, as Susan attempted to hold onto it. "Everybody get themselves a drink and cool off before we have more entertainment!"

Carman moved off to get refreshments and the pretty blonde came over to sit on a footstool directly in front of me, casually sipping her drink as she eyed me with growing interest. Her eyes locked on mine, she slowly crossed her legs and the slit up the side of her dress allowed me a clear view of her hairless vagina. My aching cock jerked, pre-cum running freely now, beginning to ease down the side.

"What did you do?" she asked.

Her voice was rich and husky, sexy as hell! She was tall and blonde like Susan, and just as beautiful, but somehow very different. Unlike Susan, there was no innocence here. She exuded an animal sexual attraction so thick you could almost smell it. There was only pure lust emanating from her! This creature was a walking wet-dream! The tip of a pink tongue flicked out to wet her full lips, her eyes appraising me as I fought off one fantasy after another.

"Nothing," I was finally able to mutter. "I didn't do anything. I need to get loose. Please help me."

Her gaze was on my hard cock as she slid the stool closer. I nearly swooned as her the soft gloved fingers wiped sticky pre-cum off the head of my throbbing cock. I felt my balls churning but she wouldn't allow anything more.

"I'd love to help you. I would, but unlike Alice over there, I'm allergic to pain. Raul would let Durian have me if I went against his wishes and did something like that. Alice used to be just like me but she did something to piss Raul off and after Durian got through with her, well . . . you can see how she is now. Just mention that animal's name to any woman here and watch the blood drain from their faces. I don't need that." She smiled and leaned forward, licking the clear drop from the tip of my cock. "No matter how delicious you taste." She gracefully rose to her feet and moved away.

The party got into full swing about that time, everyone so charged-up by the games being played, that they needed to get off -- everyone except me. I could touch my cock with the hand they'd left free, but I knew I'd have to suffer the consequences of doing that, so it was either die of the blue-balls or get quick relief and risk being butt-fucked to death by Durian's horse-sized cock. I stifled a groan but it didn't go unnoticed by the little raven-haired slave.

"That looks painful," she said next to my shoulder. I hadn't noticed her there. Her eyes were affixed on my cock as though enjoying my discomfort. Somehow, that worried me. "Please, just go away," I muttered, closing my eyes to block her out. "Leave me alone."

Something trailed gently over the head of my cock and across my balls, feeling pleasant in my current condition. I opened my eyes and saw she held the same whip that had been used on her. Her eyes looked -- a little crazy.

"I want to give you the same pleasure I got," she cooed softly.

With her words, realization suddenly hit me. "Uh . . . no . . . I don't want . . ."

She brought the whip down on my cock so fast I didn't have time to move. My scream made everyone in the room look to see what was happening. The whip fell again, my cock-head on fire and stiffness beginning to leave it. As she brought it up to strike me again I reached across my body and wrenched it from her hand, drawing it back to strike her across that angelic face. She didn't even flinch, just turning her pretty face to me instead, her mouth half-open in anticipation of the pain to follow. I tossed the whip away in disgust.

"Get the fuck out of here," I said through my gritted teeth.

Giggling uncharacteristically, the tall chocolate warrior-princess suddenly dropped down beside me and quick as a flash, swallowed my deflating cock. Sick of being used like a whore for everybody's amusement, I initially pushed against her head -- but admittedly, with less intensity as the minutes passed. Soon, I was humping against her mouth, my balls banging against her chin, churning with unspent cum! She pulled away, smiling.

"I'm Jade. Julie was right," she purred. "You do taste delicious."

Without warning, Jade climbed over me, moving up until her feet were planted on both sides of me on the couch, her wet pussy at eye level. In my current state of mind her scent was like sweet nectar assaulting my nostrils, a musky, floral, female aroma that made my cock ache with need. Holding just out of reach of my probing tongue, I could almost see inside her pink, slippery vagina flooded with womanly fluids, making my tongue ache with desire. She waved her inviting snatch in front of me like meat before a dying man.

"You Like?" she whispered seductively. "Want to taste?"

"Yes. Yes . . . let me . . ."

She lowered closer to my hungry mouth, letting the tip of my tongue barely taste her delicious juices. "Ooooh, so nice, baby," she cooed. After a moment, she lower even farther, letting my tongue fully enter her, mashing her pubic mound against my mouth, moving sensuously on my lashing tongue. I wrapped my mouth entirely around her public mound, sucking her folds inside, nibbling them, my tongue slicing through her slit like warm butter. She tasted like ambrosia on my tongue, driving me crazy with need. I felt as if I could cum just by doing this.

Groaning loudly, both her hands grasped my head as she began frantically riding my mouth towards her finish -- female juices and my slobbers combining to run down my chin, dripping onto my bare chest. I desperately clutched her chocolate ass with my free hand, pulling her tighter against my mouth, burying my tongue as deeply as it would go, feeling the inside lining of her pussy growing wetter, slimier, hotter! Jade suddenly stiffened, letting out the primal scream that had been building inside her, flooding my face with the sweet nectar I so desperately sought. She came hard, for a long time, as I held her ass as captive with my hand as the cuffs held me. Although I willed it, my orgasm approached but never quite materialized.

She pulled back to where my lips barely touched her pussy folds, savoring the contact as after-orgasmic tremors shook her slim body. Right in front of my eyes I could see her soft belly muscles rippling with convulsive waves as she fought to regain control of her trembling body. Exhausted and drained, my face wet and sticky with her fluids, I struggled to gulp fresh air into tortured lungs that had been deprived of oxygen for too long.

I felt my cock jerking frantically, so full of blood that it was aching, my balls seemed to be on fire. It was worse than death! She quickly slid off to settle between my knees, flicking the tip of her tongue out to catch a silvery drop just before it ran off the tip of my cock. She remained close, breathing on the pulsating crown, tantalizing me. I groaned in desperation, my free hand seeking her hair in an attempt to cram her face onto my aching penis! I jabbed my hips upward, the head of my rampant cock aimed at her sweet mouth, but she pulled away with a tiny laugh.

"We were told that you must stay hard tonight." She stood and gazed hungrily at my flooding cock for a moment longer, with apparent regret. "Just doing my small part," she said throatily, swishing her pretty ass away, totally satisfied but leaving me even more frustrated than before. When I was sane enough to finally observe what was going on around me again, I saw the beautiful blonde, whom I now knew as Julie, on her knees sliding her tongue up and down a gigantic cock that was black as a piece of coal. Her pale skin contrasted so brilliantly against his dark skin, that several partiers had paused their activities to watch. The top of her gown had been pushed down to reveal her full firm breasts, for all to see. Susan held Raul's dick in her gloved hand, her mouth hovering barely an inch over it, as they both paused to observe the show. My face flushed red as I speculated they'd probably also been watching my recent degenerative display with Jade!