Broken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CleoRa
CleoRa
2,158 Followers

The big black man wrapped his fingers in Julie's long blonde hair, her fashionable hairdo now completely destroyed as he began forcibly fucking her face. He tightly clinched the cheeks of his dark ass each time he thrust deep in an apparent effort to touch bottom. I could see the giant crown on the end of his cock pushing down her soft white throat like a large lump moving under her pale skin. Soon, slobbers were falling in sticky ropes from her chin, dripping onto her perfect tits as she loudly slurped and gulped around the full length of his black cock. Anyone could see that she was enjoying her task, and she was good at it. No sane man could've lasted very long.

The black guy's legs suddenly stiffened as he buried himself in her throat all the way to the base, making animalistic noises as he shuddered violently, emptying his seed down her milking throat. After a few more minutes of her licking and sucking his throbbing cock, he rudely shoved her away and walked off, leaving her crumpled on the floor. She sat on the floor for several minutes, her eyes glazed, mouth still swollen and sticky with his cum, a small smile forming on her beautiful lips.

Oh, how I wanted her right then! I was so hard I about to burst! Ready to defy them all and jerk my own cock I wrapped my fingers around it and pulled gently. Carman suddenly appeared at my side and savagely flicked the head of my cock with her forefinger. Pain instantly overcame any desire to jerk-off!

"You fucking bitch!" I cried.

Carman just looked at me, like I'd had a few of my old teachers do in grade school. Then she said, "It's either that or I call Alice back and have her bring her whip. Your choice."

I dropped my eyes, knowing I'd once again been beaten. Above me I heard Carman cooing, "Be a good little Cuckold now and don't touch that nasty thing anymore."

"I'm not a Cuckold," I muttered.

She simply laughed, moving away to sit next to the ugly old man, who was trying without success to stroke his rather large but limber cock into an erection. She began to assist him and I looked away in disgust. I looked back a few minutes later and saw she'd been somewhat successful. The old bastard's cock was semi-hard and at least as large as Raul's! I jerked my eyes back to Susan and Raul just as he was pulling her to her feet. I watched in horror as he walked her over in front of the old man and said something.

Susan stared at Raul, her eyes filled with horror and disgust, shaking her head slowly, a soft mummer escaping that sounded like, "No . . . please . . ."

Raul nodded his head toward Durian, and said something else. Susan's face turned pale as a sheet, as she immediately sank to her knees, leaned forward and swiped her tongue along Alfred's knobby cock from top to bottom. The old man groaned and wrapped his bony fingers in her beautiful hair, burying his cock all the way to the matted gray hairs sparsely covering his groin. Seeing my beautiful wife forced to suck this retched old man's repulsive cock, I felt sick, gorge rising to enter my throat! I tried looking away but it was no use, I couldn't. And it soon got worse.

After a while, he pulled on Susan's arms, lifting her up and forward, positioning her over the crown of his inflamed cock. Placing his hands on her shoulders, he pushed her down on it, his mean little eyes reflecting pleasure of having such a beautiful woman totally at his mercy. When she was only a few inches from having all of it inside her, he held her dangling there, positioned over his cock like a bug about to be impaled. I couldn't see Susan's face but I heard her pitiful mews as he suddenly hammered upward into her open pussy -- over and over -- without mercy.

Everyone in the room was raptly watching, marveling at the old man's endurance. He kept banging away for a long time and eventually, Susan began moving her ass cheeks in tiny circles around on his cock. With disbelief, I saw the exact moment when she finally gave in. She sighed deeply and relaxed, sliding her arms around his bony shoulders and laying her head on his hairy chest. Before it was over, she was sucking his evil tongue and riding him like a cowgirl, meeting every thrust with one of her own. He bit her nipples, stuck one bony finger inside her puckered anus, crushing his mouth against hers -- and she responded to every action with frantic grunts and moans of pure lust.

He suddenly arched his back, stiffened and grunted loudly, drawing a small squeal from Susan. The old man had a gallon of sperm stored inside his large balls and it literally gushed from Susan as she sobbed out her own release, frantically straining to draw every ounce of pleasure possible from his cock. When he was done, he simply pushed her off his lap onto the floor, politely acknowledging the appreciative applause from his audience. Susan lay as if dead, semen pumping from her abused hole, running down her thighs. Carman helped her stand, and led her toward one of the back bedrooms to clean up. She looked dazed and unstable, her once perfect hair now a total wreck. Julie came back, moving toward my couch, sexy and slow. I suspected everything she did was tantalizing and seductive. She sat on the footstool, crossing her long legs, once again providing me a clear view of her shaved vulva. "I heard the lady who just left is your wife. Susan, I believe? It seems the Boss has taken a liking to her. "

"Boss? That creepy old man is the boss?"

"Don't let his looks fool you. He's a very rich and powerful man -- a multi-billionaire. He is someone you wouldn't want to anger, someone who could make any of us vanish with a single word. Why do you think Raul gave up his new little honey-pot so readily? What Al wants, Al gets. Durian is Raul's man. He'd die for him, but if Alfred told him to kill Raul, he wouldn't hesitate a second. To do so would be to bring more pain on himself than any human was ever meant to endure. Remember that."

Mafia?"

She laughed. "Oh so much more than that, but that's business and we're here to have fun tonight."

"Why me and Susan? Doesn't Raul have enough people to abuse without fucking with honest citizens?"

"He took a fancy to Susan right from the first. He has a thing for her, but it's more than that. He gets off trying to turn her into a slut in front of her loving husband. That's why he has you here and hasn't had Durian whack you yet. He's not happy that he sometimes still has to use the drug to get her going. He wants her to want it, too -- to show you he's a better man than you are. It's a game boys play called, 'my dick is bigger than your dick!' The end game is to fuck her while you watch and have you there hearing her scream for more of his cock. It's all so silly, but that's his game."

"Sick bastard!"

She laughed again, sounding rich and throaty. "You have no idea, darling. But just pray he doesn't decide to keep you here permanently, so you can witness his deconstruction of your wife piece by piece. He really does get off on that, but I also believe that on some level, he may even love Susan. For how long he will though, is yet to be determined. Carman said he mentioned he might marry her if she responded right."

"That's stupid! There is the small irritation of her already being married. For that matter, so is he!"

She gently grasped my sensitive organ, slowly sliding her hand over it, letting the glove soak up excess pre-cum. "Well, with a single word he could make her a widow, but for your information, he's not married."

That bit of news took me by surprise. "What about Carman? He'd have her killed too?"

There was that deep laugh again, making the hair raise on my arms -- not to mention causing my dick to grow even harder, if that were possible. "That's so funny! Carman's not his wife silly! She's his sister!" If I'd been drinking something at the time, I'd have strangled! I tried remembering back how many sexual situations I had seen them participating in together. She had fucked and sucked him right in front of me earlier today! I shook my head. "Then he truly is a sick puppy. I saw them fucking several times." She didn't respond and I seemed like the right time to make another bid, so I said, "Take off my cuffs. Please? We can both get out of here. I'll go to the cops and I won't mention your name."

"Honey, the Boss owns the cops! He also owns half the politicians in this state, all the way to the governor's office. They're on his payroll. That's why he could let you go home the last time and not worry about it. Who's going to do anything?" She abruptly squeezed my cock and I almost erupted in her hand, then she quickly eased off with a reluctant sigh. "So delicious," she muttered. "I'd truly love to make you cum. I know I could get you off two or three times tonight. What fun we could have."

"Do it," I whispered. "Let me cum. Please."

"Can't. Orders. As I said, I have an aversion to pain." She glided off, casting a seductive look over her shoulder that was filled with promise.

For what seemed like a long time I watched the fat guy use several dildos in every part of Alice's body, as she alternately licked and stroked a cock that looked like a beer can. Some of the rubber devices were gigantic and must have been very painful, especially the ones inserted into her anus, but the small girl climaxed almost continuously throughout her ordeal. Movement caught the corner of my eye and I looked up to see Carman leading Susan back. She'd changed into a new gown and her hair was piled perfectly on top of her head, a few strands left wayward for affect. She looked elegantly beautiful. My heart ached.

The fat guy saw Susan as soon as she entered the room, and made a beeline for her, his fat cock bouncing before him. He didn't say a word, simply placing a hand on each of her shoulders, indicating she was to get on her knees. She looked pleadingly at Raul, but finally did as the fat man wanted, obediently taking his short thick cock into her mouth, and sucking. I could see her cheeks collapse with suction each time she drew it in, billowing out like a chipmunk as it withdrew. Her arms remained at her sides but that didn't deter the guy one bit, whimpering and humping away like a frustrated puppy. He would've looked almost comical -- if it hadn't been my wife he was doing it to.

He blew his load in less than two minutes but it was a large one, shooting from around the tight seal of her lips, running down her pretty chin. She frantically tried catching it with her hands to keep it from spoiling her new gown, and was mostly successful. He withdrew his limp cock with a slight popping sound, patted her cheek affectionately, and waddled off to sit in a nearby chair, as she looked around disgustedly for something to wipe her hands on. Carman, always present it seemed, handed her a bar towel and I watched as she cleaned the spunk from her hands, her face filled with revulsion.

After that, they all settled down into couples to watch porno films, but not necessarily with the mates they'd arrived with. Julie was coupled with the black guy, Jade with the old man, and Alice with fat-boy. Susan and Raul were still on the sofa, her head face-down in his lap, moving slightly. Emotionally drained except for my rampant cock, I speculated tiredly that from that particular motion, she was probably licking his balls. Both of them seemed to be enjoying themselves immensely.

Carman came around periodically to suck my cock a little, keeping me interested in things, but always stopping just short of letting me shoot my load. Around midnight the girls switched mates again, including Susan. This time she got the big black guy, and Carman rode her own brother's cock for about an hour. Julie, the odd girl out, sat on the stool and bedeviled me by flashing her pussy -- which by this time was wet and gooey. I was still in a lot of pain, my balls aching like hell.

As I watched Susan sink down on the large black cock, I whispered urgently, "Fuck me, Julie. You can do it. No one will care."

"Ooooh, I'd love to, Darling. I can almost feel that lovely cock sliding inside me, but Raul would kill me."

"Go ask," I pleaded. "Maybe he'll relent now that it's so late. Please!"

Julie swished away and bent over Raul, who was being frantically ridden by his sister. She came back with a smile on her pretty lips. She silently lifted her long gown and climbed over me, her swollen pussy lips open and centered directly over my throbbing cock. She was so close I could feel her barely brushing against my meat. She leaned forward and licked my lips.

"Raul says I can offer you a deal," she whispered. She smelled so good, her tits right in my eyes, my dick seemed to be seeking her heat. She let me have a nipple and I sucked it in gratefully, nibbling gently as she moaned in gratitude. "Raul said you could either fuck me, or I could release your handcuff. One or the other -- not both. Which do you prefer?"

Her gaping pussy was so close over my cock-head that I could actually feel the damp heat radiating from it. I tried thrusting up to enter her, but she pulled away, laughing softly. "No cheating, now. He was very specific. One or the other. Which do you want?"

I groaned with frustration. One way I would be free, the other would relieve this terrible ache in my groin. It wasn't much of a choice right then. I said, "Fuck me. Please."

Julie settled down on me, her sweet pussy enclosing over me like a wet glove. She took me all the way inside her and when she was sitting on my belly, she slid her tongue into my mouth and started fucking me slow and easy. I lasted all of about thirty seconds before going off like I'd never cum before! She didn't stop after I'd finished. She rotated her ass and moaned into my mouth until I was hard again, then slid off and sucked me inside her warm mouth for a while. When I got close again, she straddled me and rode me until she blew apart with a gigantic orgasm. I was close behind her.

We fucked again before daylight. Then I fell into a dead sleep, and when I awoke everyone was gone. I was just grateful the dogs hadn't eaten me. I wasn't cuffed anymore so I stood, stiff and sore from my ordeal. Durian sneaked up behind me with Carman.

"Your car is out front, Brad," she said. "Leave and don't come back. There's nothing for you here. Susan is gone, so just accept it. If you come back, there will be serious consequences."

I stumbled outside and drove away, not looking back. It's been a year now and I don't know where Susan is, or if she's even alive. I've worried over it laboriously until I've finally concluded there is no more I can do. I know they will come for me someday. I'm a loose end and Raul doesn't like loose ends. Every time there is a noise late at night I imagine, this will be the time. My life is over anyway. I don't care anymore.

CleoRa
CleoRa
2,158 Followers