Broken Bliss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,672 Followers

"Oh, fuck, that's starting to feel good. I never knew it would feel like this, baby." She began to pick up the pace, and even started grunting with each thrust. "Ahh, YES! I love having your cock in my ass! Yes, move it like that baby. Fuck me harder, HARDER!" She started to cum again, and her eyes rolled back in her head as she convulsed.

Watching her, I could no longer hold back, and started shooting off deep into her bowels. Her eyes went wide as I did. "Oh, baby! I can feel you cumming deep in my ass. It feels so warm. Oh, Gawd, it's making me cum agaaaaiiinnn!"

She collapsed on top of me, and I realized after a few moments that she had passed out.

I shake under her, trying to wake her up, and she smiles as she looks in my eyes. "Thank you for forgiving me baby!" She gets up, and there is another small pop as I leave her ass.

"I hate to ask," I pretend to be meek, "but would you mind cleaning me up?" She quickly jumps at the opportunity, and soon has some wet clothes and is cleaning my crotch of our carnal juices. She kept going on about how thankful she was that I had forgiven her.

At the door, she gave me a big kiss, and looking into her eyes, I told her as sweetly as I could, "I want you out by the end of the week. You are a manipulative, lying, cheating whore, and I'll have nothing else to do with you." I slammed the door on her shocked face. Luckily I had enough time to lock the door before she recovered from her surprise. She began yelling obscenities at me through the door, but I just walked away.

I called my apartment manager (putting her on speakerphone, since I couldn't reach my ear), and explained to her that Jenny was no longer welcome, and that when she returned, I wanted her watched as she packed. She said she understood, and gave condolences about my accident, before I hung up with her.

I then went and laid down for a nap, Jenny still pounding hard on the door, and screaming.

* * *

My phone ringing woke me up, and I sat up to answer it. It was my apartment manager letting me know that they had had to arrest Jenny when she started to break things in the apartment. I was needed to go down and fill out some paperwork, but due to my condition, it could wait. She also informed me that any damage would be coming out of my deposit.

I hung up, and noticed that I had slept for two hours. Lisa should be home soon, and mom might be as well.

I walked into the living room, and found mom on the couch, engrossed in some TV show. Something seemed very different about her. It only took me a couple moments to notice that her hair was done up, and her skin was a darker shade of tan. She must have been out dolling herself up. No wonder she didn't need me with her.

"Mom, you look stunning!" I said to let her know I was there.

She jumped, and I felt guilty about startling her, but couldn't see how it could have been avoided.

"Oh, hunny. You like it? When I got home I noticed you were asleep, so I just let you rest. Those meds must really knock you out, huh?"

I thought back on it, and it dawned on me that I hadn't taken any of my meds for awhile. I still hurt, but somehow with everything else going on, it just never occurred to me.

Instead of answering her last question, I just answered her first. "You really do look young enough to be my girlfriend, now. Wow, you are quite the stunner. My heart be still."

She smiled broadly at my over-the-top compliments, and I couldn't hide my smile either.

"How did things go while I was away? Did you need to call John?"

I thought for a moment on how to answer her, and finally said, "Things went better than expected, and I didn't need to call him. Who is he anyway? I don't remember him."

"You wouldn't," she replied. "He moved in a few weeks ago with his girlfriends. He is about your age, I think."

"Girlfriends?" I ask, emphasizing the plural.

Mom's eyes twinkled as she answered. "Yeah. Seems he has three girlfriends, and one is pregnant, about to pop. Nice guy though. He even offered to mow the lawn once a week."

I'll bet he offered to 'mow your lawn' once a week, I thought, and then shook off the thought. I was getting way to comfortable with thoughts of my mom.

Lisa came home not much later, and we had time to eat a quick microwave dinner, before mom left for work.

"So, brother, are you going to help me with my homework?"

I knew what she was really asking. "I've been thinking about it, and I just don't think I am the one that should take your virginity, sis."

"Well, I do, and I'll prove it!" I groaned as I heard the tone in her voice. When she got like this, there was just no convincing her otherwise. She stormed out of the room, and down the stairs. I followed as well as I could navigate down them, with my arms stiffly out wide. By the time I got to her door, it was shut and locked.

I knocked with my knee. "Go away. You obviously don't love me, so don't bother!"

This was the last thing I expected her to say. "Lisa! You know I love you. And not just because you are my only sister. You are a great person, too. Please don't be like this."

I could hear her rustling around in her room, moving things and I wondered what she was doing.

"You mean it? You love me?"

"Yes!" I said, some of my exasperation coming out.

The door flew open, and Lisa jumped onto me, and I had to set my balance not to tip over. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she kept saying, pausing only long enough to kiss me.

"Now, listen! I didn't say..." I trailed off as I realized that the body draped on me was naked. "What the...?" I somehow managed to ask.

Lisa hopped out of my arms, and did a little pirouette. "To help," she said mysteriously with a wink. She then got behind me and pushed me into her room.

"Now, wait," I tried to protest, "I never said I'd--" She cut me off, spinning me around and planting a passionate kiss on my lips. Such was her ardor that I soon found myself kissing her back. She took a step forward, forcing me to step back, right into her bed. I lost my balance, and being unable to swing my arms to recover, I fell on my back.

Lisa had my shorts and boxers at my ankles before I quite knew what was happening.

"Lisa, stop!" I nearly screamed, finally getting her attention.

She looked at me for a moment, still hunched over from taking my shorts off, and my undeniably hard cock between us. "Brother, if you really don't want this, I will go over to John's house, and let him take my virginity. He already has three girlfriends, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind a fourth." I could see that she was serious by the look in her eyes.

"Okay, okay. If you really want it that badly, who am I to deny such a sexy little sister?" Inwardly I cursed at having lost control of the situation, but it soon left my mind as Lisa crawled on top of me, and started kissing me with more passion than I think I have ever been kissed with before. Her hands cupped my face, and our tongues fought a battle for dominance that neither of us ever wanted to end.

I could feel her pussy, pressing my penis between us, as she rocked her hips back and forth along my shaft. She started to moan, and my own soon followed. I desperately wished I could enfold her in my arms.

She was getting wet fast, and soon I felt her hand reach between us, and position me at the entrance to her virginal hole. "Take it slow," I cautioned.

She nodded, and biting her lower lip, started to slide back, slowly impaling herself on me. My head slipped past her slippery folds, forcing a moan that seemed to resonate from my whole being. I soon felt the forbidden barrier, and Lisa stopped.

"It kinda hurts, Jason." Lisa whimpered.

"We can stop if you want to. I never want to hurt you, Lisa, my beautiful little sister." I looked lovingly into her green eyes, and saw determination reflected back at me. Without warning, she slammed her whole body down on me, decimating the last vestiges of her virginity. A scream that I am sure they heard in the next county over, rent the air.

Lisa's head lay pressed to my cheek as she lay nearly motionless atop me. "Don't move. Just get used to it." I had to control myself, as her extremely tight pussy seemed to be convulsing around my cock. It felt great, but my greater concern was for my dear little sister.

Lisa nodded next to me, "It's like ripping off a Band-Aid. Better to just get it over with."

I turned my head, and started to kiss he cheek. I realized my lips were coming away wet, as she was crying. "Oh, Lisa. I knew it was a mistake. I'm so sorry."

"Shut up, will you. I am crying because I am so happy, silly! Just--Just hold still. I didn't realize how FULL I would feel down there."

After a couple moments she moved slightly, testing, then held still again. I kept kissing her, and she finally brought her face to mine. I could still see the tears, but I could also see the happiness in her eyes. I don't think I have ever loved my sister more than I did at that moment.

As our lips met again, Lisa began a slow steady rhythm on top of me. As our kissing became more passionate, so too did the thrusts, and sliding of our movements.

"Oh, Gawd! Why didn't we do this years ago?" Lisa bawled, and threw her head back. Her hips were moving in a frantic, almost desperate staccato. With her head back, I lifted mine and brought one of her sweet nipples into my mouth. This seemed to do it for her, and this time the scream that echoed off the walls was one of ecstasy and fulfillment. I could feel her juices gushing around my cock, and her sweet, tight pussy began to milk me in earnest.

"Lisa, you need to get off me. I am too close. I can't cum in you!" Lisa just continued to rock on top of me. I'm not sure if she didn't hear me, or just didn't care, but I knew I was too close, and the bliss of feeling my beautiful little sister so sweetly engulfing my cock became too much, as I started to buck my hips, driving my penis in deeper and depositing my seed within.

"Oh! That is so hot. So warm! I can feel it shooting deep in me brother! Ahh, it feels so... Feels so, GOOD!" And she convulsed again on top of me.

After catching our collective breaths, I gently kiss Lisa's cheek, then whisper, "Next time we use a condom. You need to go get cleaned up so you don't get pregnant."

She looked to me, smiling sweetly. "Don't worry, silly. It is the wrong time of my cycle." She gave me a loving kiss, then got up, and looked at me. "Oh. I didn't realize there would be that much blood." She started to walk away, and stopped. "Or that I would have to walk carefully afterwards!" She waddled to her dresser, grabbed something, and returned with some wet wipes, and proceeded to clean us both up.

"As much as I want you to stay with me tonight, I don't think mom would understand." Lisa told me, and I could only agree. Despite the odd behavior from our mother, I am sure she would freak if she found out her son had taken her daughter's virginity.

After getting dressed, Lisa walked me back to my room. Giving me a sweet goodnight kiss, she said, "I love you, brother. Sleep well, and get rested. Tomorrow we make love again."

Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,672 Followers
12