All Comments on 'Broken Bliss Ch. 08'

by Dark_Brother

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
manimal51manimal51over 12 years ago
WTF???

Pay no attention to the man behind the anonymous curtain. Just continue the story as you see it. I, for one, am not ready to say goodbye to these characters just yet. At least not until he has his casts off and he gets everyone preggers. Am I asking for too much? I hope not.

5/5

jayhiljayhilover 12 years ago

I agree! Keep going with your story. Very good. Cant wait to read more!

madusanmadusanover 12 years ago

Loved how you incorporated the two stories... I have read both and enjoyed the both of them... I agree keep writing!

ToooSexyToooSexyalmost 12 years ago
DAMN

I can't imagine how much it would suck to not be able to touch the women you're sleeping with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SOME BREAK!!!!!

He barley had a time to relax befor getting fucked WTF!!!!!!

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Thanks For Sharing***

This is a good eight of nine chapter read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Series

I enjoy this series. One thing that is a bit weird is his reference to his mom now and then as "the older women". As much as he has grown to appreciate her, I believe he would not really think of her as an older women so much. Other than that a great story!

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

Unlike the four previous ones, I liked this one with the MC screwing only his closest ones.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a7 months ago

Common sense returns. Te herd is slowly being weeded out. Finally, Lisa realizes that sex and love are different.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous