Broken Bliss Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned against my sister's teat as mom sucked me in deeper and deeper down her throat. My fingers and arms twitched within my casts, wanting nothing more than to touch these two wonderful women, but the casts defeated me.

Lisa moaned loudly, and between her cleavage I was able to see that mom had her hand in her daughter's pants. Mom pulled her head off of my member with a gasp for air, then quickly stood, and completely disrobed.

Lisa laid me back on the couch and removed her pants, before straddling my face, and I hungrily dove into her wet honey pot.

"Oh, I have missed my boyfriend's cock in me ever so much!" I heard mom say a split second before I felt her pussy start to swallow me inside her.

That same fire that I have noticed every time I have been with mom surrounded my throbbing cock, and I moaned into my sister's juicy hole. Mom started to thrust her hips powerfully on top of me, and I could hear both women moaning to the pleasures I was giving them.

"Oh, Lisa! Your mouth feels so good on my tits, while your brother fills me with his cock. Holy shit, I have missed you two! Yes, rub my clit, darling. Make your mother cum all over Jason!" Mom's frantic thrusting stopped as she convulsed on and around my penetrating tool. If I hadn't already cum twice this morning, this would have likely gotten me off, but for some reason, I felt like I could keep going, so started bucking my hips, as I sucked hard on Lisa's clit.

My oral efforts were soon rewarded as Lisa's cum flowed around my lips and tongue.

"Mom, I think it's my turn," Lisa said as she lifted herself from my face. She had to help our weary mother off of me. Mom lay listlessly on the edge of the couch, still occasionally twitching from aftershocks of her orgasm. Lisa pulled me to my feet, saying only, "I want you to take me from behind," as she bent over the couch.

I stood behind my petite sister, enjoying how sexy her ass looked as she wiggled it impatiently at me. Stepping up to her, she reached back, and helped guide me in.

I easily slid all the way to her uterus, making her grunt as I hit bottom. I started up a steady rhythm, as I watched her start kissing her way up mom's legs, to their juncture.

As soon as Lisa's lips touched the older woman's nether lips, mom's eyes flew wide as she looked down at her daughter. "What? Oh, Lisa... That feels good, but I don't think I can handle much more right now," she complained, but Lisa didn't let up, and just kept licking and sucking. Soon mom's denials became moans of pleasure. "Yes! Oh, fuck, who taught you to eat pussy so well? Damn, that feels so good. Yes, right there, keep sucking my clit, and you're gonna make me CUUUUMMMMMMM!"

Seeing mom cum so hard, and Lisa being the one to do it was enough to start my own climax, as I started to empty myself into Lisa's sucking twat.

Lisa's legs gave way underneath her as she had her own climax, and some of my spunk ended up splattering her pale back, and I even got some in her auburn hair.

As soon as Lisa recovered, we noticed that mom was out cold. Lisa ran to get a blanket, and draped it over our mother, before turning to me and giving me a big kiss. Her hand went to my flaccid cock, but only for a moment. "Oops, looks like I forgot to clean you up!" She grinned, as she dropped to her knees, and started licking me clean. She really started to get into it this time, fondling my balls, as she sucked on my manhood, and to my surprise, I realized I was getting hard again.

"Good," she said, pulling away and looking up at me with a wicked gleam in her eyes. "It's been a few days since you were in my ass, and I can't wait to feel you in there again."

I could only roll my eyes as she laid me down, and drooled a lot of saliva over my cock, before straddling me.

My lovely, sweet, horny, insatiable sister slowly lowered herself, impaling her ass upon my lance. The feeling of her tight sphincter gliding down my saliva soaked cock made me moan, as centimeter after centimeter gently squeezed into her colon.

Lisa's eyes were closed, and her lower lip was sucked into her mouth as she finally sank the remaining distance onto me. "Hmm, I can't decide which I like more, how wonderful you feel in my pussy, or how full you feel in my ass," she told me as she started rocking on top of me. She felt wonderful to me, and I couldn't argue with any of her holes; they all felt fantastic.

Lisa's hands roamed her body, tweaking her own nipples, and occasionally rubbing her clit. I knew she was getting close when she slipped two fingers into her vagina while I moved my hips in rhythm with her ass. "Oh, fuck, I'm so close! Fuck my ass, Jason. Make your sister cum on your thick cock. Oh....." Lisa fell forward, mashing her lips to mine as my pelvis grew wet with her cum, and my cock was tightly gripped in her rear.

"You two were going to let me sleep, while you continued?" I heard, but I don't think Lisa did, as she was still shaking on top of me. I opened one eye, and saw that mom was rubbing her tits together, the blanket thrown off her, as she watched her daughter cumming on her son's cock.

"You looked like you needed the rest," I said, and mom got a wicked gleam in her eyes as she stood up from the couch, and walked over to us.

"Well, maybe I want my son's cock in my ass too," she said, as she leaned down and kissed me. Lisa rolled off me, and I could hear her still panting next to me, as mom's tongue swirled around my mouth.

Mom broke off the kiss, and looked over to Lisa, whose eyes were still closed as she tried to catch her breath. "I think I owe you one," she told her daughter. Mom crawled over to Lisa, and started kissing her toes, working her way up my sister's calves, thighs, and finally to her pussy. Lisa just moaned at the touch, but barely moved beyond that.

I got up on my knees, and came up behind mom, thinking to put my prick in her slit, but she stopped me before I could. "I want you in my ass, son. Fill my ass with you cock."

Not one to argue with such a request, I dribbled some spit onto her sphincter, and then had her help guide me in.

Mom grunted against Lisa's wet hole as my head popped into her, and I was surprised to find the same fire and heat that came from her pussy could be felt through the walls of her colon as I gently slid into mom's ass.

Lisa finally started to come around to mom's ministrations, as her hands were in mom's hair, and she started moaning loudly.

"No, stop..." She moaned. "I can't... Take... Too much... Feels too good... Too sens...itive." Despite her words, she wasn't trying to pull mom's head away, but rather seemed to be pulling her in more. "Oh fuck!" She suddenly screamed. "Yes, don't stop! Right there, nibble on my clit. Oh, I'm cumming!"

Mom was bouncing her rear back against me, as I pounded into her, and she came a second after Lisa. Watching both women cum almost together, plus the fire in Mom's ass triggered my own. I unleashed a powerful load of semen, convulsing just as much as the two women were, in the throes of my orgasm.

Later that night as I tried to get to sleep, I imagined how great it would be when my casts finally came off, and I would finally be able to truly touch these wonderful women in my life.

12