Broken Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave her two more like that, and on the tenth, she let out a tight "Ah," before counting to ten through gritted teeth.

He set the paddle at the end of the bed and scooped her up to sit on his lap, and she winced as she lay her head on his chest. He began to fiddle with her nipples again. "You took that well," he said. "I'm really going to have a hard time with you."

She could tell he was expecting an answer. "Was I bad, Master?" she asked.

He chuckled. "You were not," he said. "You're a good girl. But you're...how should I put it? Taking one for the team. And I have to get you to the point where you're either broken or brainwashed."

A long silence reigned before she spoke. "May I ask a question, Master?" she asked. He nodded. "Do you think it'll be harder for you now that you've told me that, Master?"

She spoke with such innocence and genuine curiosity that he could almost forgive the insolence. It was a dare, a challenge, and he was up for it. "Maybe," he said. "But that just gives me more time with you." He stood and set her on her feet. "On your hands and knees again."

He left the room again, leaving the paddle. It was a small test, one he was sure she would pass-they had already put her through "forgetting to lock her door" and "Master's fallen asleep", and she had passed those-but he wanted to see what she would do with a potential weapon. He grabbed a bottle of lubricant from the supply closet and returned.

As expected, she hadn't touched the paddle while he was gone, and he found her on the bed on all fours again, back to him. "Good girl," he said. "For your wonderful posture, I'm going to use the lube." He positioned himself behind her and began working his cock and her asshole with the lubricant. Her buttocks were still bright red from the paddle, even in the dim light. He ran a gentle hand over her skin, and she shuddered, which made him grin. He rubbed the tip of his cock from the lips of her vagina up to her anus, and back down again, and back up, until he was coated with a mixture of her natural wetness and the lubricant.

"Whimper for me," he said. She made a good show of it, not whining like a dog, but letting out little high-pitched sighs as he pushed inside of her. All of it was controlled, just like when he was paddling her.

She was as tight as any girl he had ever fucked, but the lubricant worked wonders. He went slowly at first, then sped up with each successive stroke. He could feel her relax and thought that they both might be enjoying the experience. Almost ten minutes into it, the sighing stopped, she spoke. "Master," she began, pausing during a thrust. Her voice was heavy and strained. "May I come please?" she asked.

After a moment of shock, he laughed and sped up. "Of course you can," he said. He felt her contracting muscles as she climaxed and finished inside of her almost immediately. He fell forward on her back, breathing with effort and release. She managed to support his weight and hold him up. He smacked her buttocks and removed himself.

"I'm not going to make you lick this clean today," he said. "You did well, but no more insolence. No more baiting me, because next time I'll leave off the lubricant."

"Yes, Master," she said. She was still on her hands and knees on the bed, and he smacked her buttocks again before standing to put his cock back in his pants.

"You can relieve yourself if you need to," he said. "We're done for the day. Drink that water." He retrieved the paddle and lubricant and saw that she was standing at attention with her hands behind her back, robe completely open, revealing everything. He cocked his brow. "Caleb did a good job with you." He patted her cheek.

"Yes, Master," she said.

"Good night," he said.

"Good night, Master."

He smirked and left the room. After replacing the items he had used, he ran upstairs and cleaned himself off, all the while wondering what was the best way to deal with the girl. The physical punishments had not been enough, and they never would be. She was too resilient, and he suspected that before her captivity, she might have had a predilection for BDSM, or at least dominance and submission. Otherwise, it would have taken a lot more effort to make her orgasm through anal sex.

Isolation torture wouldn't work either though; if her records and this first encounter were any indication, her mind was too strong to break like that. He would have to press her further, but he could tell she had a good memory, which was the perfect tool for isolation. She could be starved, but her clipboard had shown that even after three days without food, she had never asked for anything to satiate her, and he wouldn't risk damaging her voice by depriving her of water. Her price tag was going up with every new song she sang.

He would have to use her intelligence against her, and that would take a long, slow game. He would have to talk to his boss for permission to put a hold on her, but he had a plan in mind and it set his mind at ease. He went to the computer room and began printing off sheet music.

12